Dawat in Pakistan?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
DisillusionedDB

Re: Dawat in Pakistan?

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:13 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
I can understand the RollsRoyce, but can anybody elaborate since when did it become permissible for men to wear gold in our Religion..i thought i was forbidden for men to wear gold beyond a certian quantity (what was the Karachi Jamaat thinking by presenting him a Gold Watch) :?:
Where did you get the idea that men can wear gold up to a certain quantity ? As far as I know, men "cannot" wear gold. But I know many bohras who try to circumvent this ruling by wearing rings with gold inlaid in such a way that it does not touch the skin. My 2 cents worth - haram is haram .. you cannot justify it in any way.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:09 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Karachi Jamat will present a Diamond Studded Rolex watch to Muffy............. They also know that his time is up : :D :D

Forwarded as received:

The Diamond studded pure gold wrist watch of Rolex brand was being about to be gifted to our beloved Aqa Moula Mufaddal Moula by the Karachi jamaat .. But Jamaat was disappointed when Maula said though the gift is precious, I cannot wear it as it is haram (prohibited) in islam for men to wear gold. He requested them to see any alternate and that also not too costly . There are many mumineen who lack essential comodoties, try to help them rather than me!
Jamaat members were all stunned.
This is how our Maula cares for his people.... (mumineen)
here is an example of the reach of the forum :D

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Your mola must have read the forum and prepared a speech :P . He did not take watch this time but he nicely takes all the gold coins,plates on his bday ...may be the gain on gold coins is much than this watch . lol

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:54 pm

DisillusionedDB wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Karachi Jamat will present a Diamond Studded Rolex watch to Muffy............. They also know that his time is up : :D :D

Forwarded as received:

The Diamond studded pure gold wrist watch of Rolex brand was being about to be gifted to our beloved Aqa Moula Mufaddal Moula by the Karachi jamaat .. But Jamaat was disappointed when Maula said though the gift is precious, I cannot wear it as it is haram (prohibited) in islam for men to wear gold. He requested them to see any alternate and that also not too costly . There are many mumineen who lack essential comodoties, try to help them rather than me!
Jamaat members were all stunned.
This is how our Maula cares for his people.... (mumineen)
do these kotharis who send out such messages think that they will fool the smart ones out there..in fact what is the prrof that Shz MS really said those words , and that he really gave it back..also if he were so much concerned about the poor bohras in pakistan , then why did he keep the Rolce -Royce..shouldnt he return that too ( what hypocracy!!) :shock:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:19 pm

I am thankful for some of the feedback and I assume these are from Pakistani Bohras

However the core question is still open how is it that within such an environment surrounded with Islamic culture , strong education , Media that continuously speaks Islamic values , yet we can have hardcore Abdes practises

I acknowledge that someone mentioned they train children to ignore knowledge they get publicly

This is a another reason reforms will fail to reform people ideologically and I again go back to Quran which says there are others who will remain unbelievers and our obligation is only to remind them. Our success is not going to be judged by how many we convert back to Islam but how well we tried.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:43 pm

The watch can be effective for the brother Malekal Houston. He is never on time, late for namaz and misses flights.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:44 pm

During the last years of SMB era when MS was going full throttle with regard to his propaganda of being the rightful heir and had hoodwinked many abdes into believing that he was the crown prince (before the Nass tamasha), an abde in a European country had presented him a Rolls Royce. MS realised that in order to take the car to India he would have to pay a huge amount by way of customs duty which would almost be equal to the value of the car so he played a trick known as "Killing 2 birds with one stone"............... He magnanimously gave back the car to the abde after doing "Phook" on the car keys and saying khuda tamne ghani barkat aapse, thereafter his assistant instructed the abde to hand over the amount equivalent to the value of the car to MS in cash !!

New

Unread post by New » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Thanks Gulambhai, wondering what did he do with the cash? Charity? What else?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Jago mumin jago give a thought
" Why our maula accepts expensive gifts?"
instead he should encourage rich abdes by saying

"Dont waste money by gifting me as i dont like all these worldly things if you want to really impress me go out and help needy"

Dont you all DAI followers think this should be the sign of a true spiritual leader?.
Last edited by fustrate_Bohra on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:21 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Dont you all DAI followers think this should be the sign of a true spiritual leader?.
IF only they had the ability to THINK !!

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:26 pm

Allah turned them in to blind and deaf and fixed His seal on their hearts

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:35 pm

Very true. Sometimes i feel these people are so much talented that they brainwash people in such a way that all these questions we put even though brain dead dont have logical answers but still they think that our maula is great. I had posted such kind of question in so many of my post and many others had done the same but these blind followers will not answer to the point though they will write long paragraph but not the actual reply because they too dont have any answers and in the end get irritated and get abusive.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:28 pm

True brother ! They recite Surah Yaseen for their leaders maghfira nd recite Quran and when he was alive they would say he will save us from the torments of grave !!!! He could not save himself . Yet people do not understand. May Allah really guide them ameen

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:33 am

The questioning of the Grave has always been interesting to me. But when they added that angels will ask Who is your DAI? I mean I dont understand whats wrong here man.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:36 am

silvertongue wrote:The questioning of the Grave has always been interesting to me. But when they added that angels will ask Who is your DAI? I mean I dont understand whats wrong here man.
Their God Dai (naozobillah) will brainwash angels as well :P

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:28 am

Damn.. we are doomed.. :P :P :P

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:04 am

Fifteen Arab Rs transferred in this Ramadan by Dawoodi Bohras in to the accounts of Mufaddal Aaliqadr.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:19 pm

15 Arab? my calculator doesn't even take that many digits for me to convert it into dollars?? it only goes upto 15 corores which converts to $ 2.495 Millions

What does he do with that much money?

All that money will get deposited in Dawat e Hadiyah tax free account, what a revenue loss for the Pakistani Govt.

Then he tells us to be loyal and good citizens of your country and doesn't take his own advice.

He can hide all this from Gov'ts but Allah is watching.

WYP

Unread post by WYP » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:06 pm

Only 15 Arab? You are wrong. According to my sources, it was more in the range of 50 Arab. 50,00,00,00,000. Confirmed. I even got a Whatsapp message with pictures.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:57 pm

WYP wrote:Only 15 Arab? You are wrong. According to my sources, it was more in the range of 50 Arab. 50,00,00,00,000. Confirmed. I even got a Whatsapp message with pictures.
It could be much more then anyone could guess ! Just the Fitra amount collected comes to around Rs.31 crores so what about the other loot ! And remember that Fitra payment is the SMALLEST amount of tax in the entire list of wajebat.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:25 am

Recd. on whatsapp:
In vida majlis aqamoula has said:
Mara vahla mumeneen tamne mari madad ni jaroor pare to sajda ma jaine roine Husein no vasilo laine mane yad karjo. Hu tamari madade jarur aavis. Na aavu to hu imamuz Zaman no dai nai.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Pakistani Dawoodi Bohras needs to learn basic Talim of Islam
In fact they should enter into the fold of Real Islam, so they will see the beauty of Islam.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:18 pm

When our learned men are shunned from speaking and only fools are allowed speech. There is no learning or Islam.