Questions for Team SKQ

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
phorendude

Questions for Team SKQ

Unread post by phorendude » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:02 am

Dear Admin,

Please do not merge with this thread with other threads. This thread may provide us an opportunity to have a direct dialogue with Team SKQ.

Regards

----------------------------------------

Dear Team SKQ / Members of this site,

We'd like to use this forum to ask direct questions to Team SKQ and hopefully get some direct responses from Shehzadas / Shehzadis / Official PRO of Team SKQ. The questions will/should be about topics like claim, Dawat, religion, administration, financial obligations, future directions etc.

Also I'd request followers of Team SKQ to direct them to this thread.

Regards.

--------------------------------------
Now lets ask the important questions...and please be civil.

DisillusionedDB

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:13 am

phorendude wrote:Dear Admin,

Please do not merge with this thread with other threads. This thread may provide us an opportunity to have a direct dialogue with Team SKQ.

Regards

----------------------------------------

Dear Team SKQ / Members of this site,

We'd like to use this forum to ask direct questions to Team SKQ and hopefully get some direct responses from Shehzadas / Shehzadis / Official PRO of Team SKQ. The questions will/should be about topics like claim, Dawat, religion, administration, financial obligations, future directions etc.

Also I'd request followers of Team SKQ to direct them to this thread.

Regards.

--------------------------------------
Now lets ask the important questions...and please be civil.
You might get most of the answers to the above on their fatemidawat website.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:31 am

My Questions to SKQ :

Why do you call your children officially “ Shehzada/Shehzaadi” ?
Are you ready to give detailed / auditable books of accounts on monthly, quarterly, annually basis ?
What is your stand on Hunting of Animals for Pleasure ?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:34 am

Why haven't SKQ declared any Mazoom and Mukasir if he claims to be the true Dai?

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:04 am

SKQ sahab when will you claim saifi mahal?

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:05 am

still waiting for your clarification on UK hospital video.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:23 am

I have heard that Zainy Bungalow in Surat and Badri Mahal in Mumbai are in his name but it doesn't seem that he has staked his claim to them yet. Does anyone here know more about it ?

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:46 am

Dear Maula Qutbuddin saheb,

Can you lead us to be true Muslims in this 20th century and how will you do it?
We need a leader who will always be there for us in good and bad times.
We want our voices to heard.Our plea answered.We can wait.
We need man who can be reasoned with.
We want a man whom we can ask any questions.

Please Maula

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:31 pm

I strongly believe in one thing and had quoted them in many of my post that

FOLLOWERS SHOULD FOLLOW A LEADER BY THEIR DEEDS AND NOT BY THEIR WORDS.

So irrespective what kq saheb ideology is if he manage to do what he says and consider each and every of his follower equal and his team in each and every location helps the needy without any sort of humiliation I guarantee many will start recognizing him as true spiritual leader.

Kq saheb though i had never ever experience you but reading the post from both side i can be rest assure that you have immense wealth of knowledge than other side. Now only thing i want to see and experience is your action towards what you had learned.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:56 pm

I want to know why had he not approached Burhanuddin Moula with regards to the assassination attempts on him..he says there were three of them.
I want to know hadn't he spoken to Burhanuddin Moula about the resistance he faced from Qasre Aali. Was it wrong protocol to discuss this?
I don't see any work done hand in hand by Burhanuddin Moula and his Mazoon.
As a child when I had heard of the Mazoon, I was told, he had formed a new sect and he was never present in Moula's Hazrat. Were these rumours started by Burhanuddin Moula's sons?

My support for him in recent times has been after I heard real life instances of how he has helped close family/ friends. If not that, there are several personal contacts who vouch for his sincerity and piousness and most of all, practical outlook in helping out with issues be it medical/ domestic/ legal etc.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:31 pm

A lot of grassroots level questions are addressed and hope there are responses from fatemidawat officially, rather than speculations and assumptions from followers.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:08 pm

Since I have no allegiance to any one of them my question to his office would be
1- Why he did not stand up against the atrocities of the Aamil and stay silent on Kothari Goons while enjoying the 2nd highest position
2-Would he and his administration stand up against atrocities including his Mazoon and Mukasir even if those atrocities leads to his own family
3-Does he believe in political expediency at the cost of Muslim Ummah like hugging NaMo-Baba Ramdev-Bal Thcackrey or will he stand up to people like them
4-Would he mix with commoners like current Pope Francis is doing.
5-Would he reach out the Muslim Ummah from different school of thoughts and be a UNITER rather than a DIVIDER
6-Would he stand up and voice his opinion against atrocities to Muslims in general like Palestinian and others
7-Can he define what are the exact roles and duties of a Dai-Mazoon and Mukasir and finally
8-What criteria would he use to felicitate his followers like giving titles and shawls

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Although I think that the answers should come from a reliable source and that the responses to the questions cannot represent the opinion of all the followers,yet, it will at least add to the current knowledge.

Some questions that I'd like to ask:

1. What are some of the attributes that make SKQ camp unique?
2. Since both sides claim to be rightful successors and claim to have gotten ilm of Imam, how did you come to believe or get convinced that only SKQ may be the rightful heir? Was his piousness ( as claimed) a reason enough to believe in him and take that leap of faith?

3. Would you say that the administration under SKQ is transparent and offers accountability?
( If not then it is no different than the SMS administration).

4. What is the SKQ take on reformist movement?

Not a question but just a thought, if there is transparency and accountability then I think it also gets aligned with the reform cause as they seek accountability too. Not sure if they have tried to work things out. If anyone can shed more light here and add to my knowledge, would be nice.Thanks.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:47 pm

muhammed burhanuddin was human and subjected to error, so lets start fresh.

so how can you prove your authenticity to be Imam dai?

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:30 am

With reference ot the thread below, why does SKQ saheb not make such a document (if it exists) public? Legal restriction?

Also, all the other documents that he had shown to Justice Ahmadi (based on Justise Ahmadi's statement to newspapers), show them to the community too?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
viewtopic.php?t=1338#p22823

Re: Court Case of Saify Mahal in Bombay
by mumineen on Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:29 pm
Transmitted from Karachi. The author of the original text is from Mumbai. For privacy reasons, we wish to protect the originator.

DAWAT E HADIYAH'S IS DIVIDED IN TWO

Based on the recent Saify Mahal news, Estates of the Dawat E Hadiyah is being divided in two parts, one for Aqa moula and Second for Mazon Saheb Khozema Bhaisaheb. Saify Mahal and Badri Mahal will be given to Khozema Bhai Saheb. The new Burhani Mahal (being bought from Cama family in 108-crores) will become the place for Aqa Moula and Shezadas in coming months. Badri Mahal is being renovated removing all offices to hand over to Mazoon Saheb in few months.

Why this is being done?
Reason is that the Late Sayedna Taher Safuddin Saheb had promised in writing to make Khozema Bhai Saheb the 53rd Daiul Mutlaq. Because of this written document, Sayedna Mohammad Burhanuddin Saheb is unable to do NUS to any one else. He was waiting for the early death of Khozema Saheb (cancer), but it appears that Khozema Saheb may survive longer than the Sayedna and further wait may not help any one. The power struggle was going on for the last many years and was becoming severe in the last few years. Both parties were ready for the show down but some how compromise formula was found out and both parties agreed to the solution in writing. The Vasiyat of Late Sayedna was bought over and sold in Crores of rupees.

One can guess easily why the Shilo fitre rate has gone up to $19 when the other Muslims are paying only $8 and vajebats in thousands and our 95-years old Aqa Moula has to travel Africa, Dubai and Kuwait again and again!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:45 am

Do you have ANY clear evidence of Nass?
No assumptions or connecting the dots.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:41 am

Two more questions to SKQ
1- Do you approve of doing Maatam on the drop of hat like it is happening now,even on happy occasions and after every Fard Salah
2- Do you approve of additional Salahs for 51-52 and now for 53 Dai.
Do you not believe these are the innovations started by Dai?

BohriBakra

Unread post by BohriBakra » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:02 am

How can someone join Qurbuddin maula and if you can list some example of people with you.and how they continue to live with their other relatives being abde bohra...what are your plans on getting some masjid property?

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:10 am

BohriBakra wrote:How can someone join Qurbuddin maula and if you can list some example of people with you.and how they continue to live with their other relatives being abde bohra...what are your plans on getting some masjid property?
I personally feel its hard to get all answers online, it will be best to visit his holiness personally with your family or like minded friends.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:27 am

Sister Ummulbani a response is in your PM due to sensitivity around the answers.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:30 pm

Reforms ? Barking up the wrong tree. Both trees.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Another question for SKQ.

Has your appointment by 52 been approved by the Imam? Can you prove it? Same question goes for the other claimant.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:51 pm

Straight forward questions to all who have given alliance to kq saheb

1) What made you to take such bold decision to join minority?
2) How is ur relation with your relatives who are following majority?
3) In this 7 months of your experience with kq saheb and his childrens how do you find them?
4) Are you satisfied with the decision you had taken?
and last but not least
5) Which quality of kq saheb had impress you all apart from he is very knowledgeable?

Request for honest reply and again we want logical reasoning not like other side.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:03 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Straight forward questions to all who have given alliance to kq saheb

1) What made you to take such bold decision to join minority?
we could not stand MS and his non sensical bayans any more. We are a religious family but we found nothing religious about MS. We did not want to force our children to believe in something we did not believe in ourselves simply for the sake of community. It was a falsehood we could not live. We felt that the content on the Fatemi Dawat website was way more religious in nature and it compelled us to seek out the Qutbuddins and learn more about their message.
2) How is ur relation with your relatives who are following majority?
some talk to us. Some don't. We do not discuss religion with those that talk to us. We don't expect to be present at all wedding functions of our relatives. We expect we will be there for some of them!
3) In this 7 months of your experience with kq saheb and his childrens how do you find them?
they are smart, no nonsense people. They are reasonable and open to suggestion but they are steadfast in upholding our doctrine and not willing to compromise on it. They have a strong moral and ethical code. They are not money minded and they have a lot of stamina for Ibadat!
4) Are you satisfied with the decision you had taken?
more than I had imagined I would be. The loss of community is more than compensated by our ability to believe in our religious leadership. We have begun to rebuild our social support system on a foundation other than our faith. Neighbors, colleagues and people who share our interests are becoming more prominent in our social life. Different can be good we are realizing,
and last but not least
5) Which quality of kq saheb had impress you all apart from he is very knowledgeable?
his ability to be completely honest and his love for Burhanuddin Moula. We had heard a lot about how he did not love Burhanuddin Moula but he mentioned him with great reverence over and over again. Fulkul Hussain IS recited in all his majalis. Also when he spoke with my family on a number of topics, we felts he was totally unguarded and direct and did not sugar coat nor overly dramatize anything. He spoke of the current situation in very realistic terms but he was also quite confident of a better future for the people who are with him. I also found his concern for all the adults but particularly the children in my family very touching. It was genuine and sincere. It made the pain of the loss of community much easier to bear.
Request for honest reply and again we want logical reasoning not like other side.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:35 am

Cratrer bhai thanks for sharing your views and experience with us.To be fair enough may be in near future i also wants to be part of kq saheb team for the same reason you mentioned in point 1.

One more question, i had also heard that kq saheb has lure people by giving shops/house in return of giving misaq to him. How true is this?

Thanks.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:47 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:One more question, i had also heard that kq saheb has lure people by giving shops/house in return of giving misaq to him. How true is this?Thanks.
That is wonderful news, it will the first Dai in the history who is giving something instead of taking. If it is true and if he provides free house I am sure there is lot of SENIOR CITIZENS whose children are overseas will be joining him flocks.. :mrgreen:
Please count me in for near future if the offer stays... :D

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:55 am

We read this repeatedly that SKQ will uphold steadfast the doctrine .....what is the SKQ version of the Doctrine...

Where can I find it ?

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:49 am

Ozdundee wrote:We read this repeatedly that SKQ will uphold steadfast the doctrine .....what is the SKQ version of the Doctrine...

Where can I find it ?
I would hope there are no "versions" of the doctrine. The doctrine is the tauheed of Allah Subhanahu, of Nabi Mohammed as the Sayyed in a succession of ambiyas, that aimmat tahereen in the the daur of Rasulullah are in the lineage of Ameerul mumineen and Fatematuz Zahra, that duat mutlaqeen lead mumineen in place of Imamuz zaman in daur us satar. That we are here so that we can do ibadat and return to where we came from. That the only route to there is the walayat of haqq na saheb as only through the walayat can you find the true path. Take it or leave it, as is. That's the nuts and bolts of our doctrine as we have been taught all our lives and you are free to attend sabaqs and ask questions to learn more. If you can read and understand Arabic, many of our kitabs are also available all over the world and you can read them in the original.

Ask a Qutbuddin to explain tauheed to you. You will not be disappointed. If you call yourself a Dawoodi Bohra, you believe in all of the above. Otherwise, you are something else and you might as well find your way elsewhere.
Last edited by Crater Lake on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:05 am

Crater Lake, Although I am convinced of SKQ's honesty, I am ready to accept that maybe there were differences between him and Burhanuddin Moula. So, I thought it was possible that they did not pray fulkul hussain previously but on being criticized for it....it was corrected and it started being prayed in SKQ's majlis. I have heard this not once but quite a few times. So please do tell if it was consistently prayed from start...

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:12 am

MMH wrote:

Crater Lake, Although I am convinced of SKQ's honesty, I am ready to accept that maybe there were differences between him and Burhanuddin Moula. So, I thought it was possible that they did not pray fulkul hussain previously but on being criticized for it....it was corrected and it started being prayed in SKQ's majlis. I have heard this not once but quite a few times. So please do tell if it was consistently prayed from start...
I know people whom I trust who have attended waaz by him for many years and they say that Fulkul Hussain was recited in all of them since Muqaddas Moula wrote it.