Hadith from Ahle Bayt prohibiting grave worship

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
garibmumin

Re: Hadith from Ahle Bayt prohibiting grave worship

Unread post by garibmumin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:25 am

so can you yourself quote what you say in your dua, does it not include prayers addressed to other than Allah . And dont fool yourself, your dua book is the worst prayer I ever saw. Dont even compare it to salat . If you have guts , just quote it!

bath != Wuzu

wuzu is valid only like how prophet pbuh did it.

Moreover No wuzu= No paki= Khoja like parsi bawas

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:20 pm

garibmumin wrote:so can you yourself quote what you say in your dua, does it not include prayers addressed to other than Allah . And dont fool yourself, your dua book is the worst prayer I ever saw. Dont even compare it to salat . If you have guts , just quote it!

bath != Wuzu

wuzu is valid only like how prophet pbuh did it.

Moreover No wuzu= No paki= Khoja like parsi bawas
You know moron, you have made the accusations. The onus is on you to prove our du'a/salat is shirk infested. Get help from MF if you can't because he has been appointed by Mehrullah as Imam of the unguided ones to guide the "already guided".

I have told you before, and I am repeating again your Most Merciful admitted lying! in Court. Period. It is like following Iblees who went against Allah SWT to misguide His people.

This will be last post to you until you publish my shirk infested du'a, in the meantime I do not have time to waste with you OBNOXIOU MORON AND JAHIL.

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:27 pm

I have it , and it is also posted in another thread if you care to read, anyways I wont post as I want you yourself to post it, and I wont even believe what you say as you are not even authorized to speak , but what ismaili.net says is authorized, you should provide a link to that.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:32 pm

garibmumin wrote:I have it , and it is also posted in another thread if you care to read, anyways I wont post as I want you yourself to post it, and I wont even believe what you say as you are not even authorized to speak , but what ismaili.net says is authorized, you should provide a link to that.

Listen Pardah52 or Gulshan, whoever you are. Since you have said our dua is shirk infested you have to tell us what is shirk infested IN OUR DU'A. IF YOU DON'T THEN YOU HAVE LIED!. I do not see any shirk so why should I post it. You moron. Prove me wrong and show me the shirk in my Du'a.

Why don't you go back to Mombasa now that your p...is dead.

Who are you? If Pardah 52, then you have no right to call yourself so, because you abandoned the Dai long time ago and became a wahabi. Have you now reverted and are calling yourself garibmumin????? Because you said somewhere, Your Mola would never let you eat our food. I don't know your Mola. The Dawoodi Bohra Mola 52 was a great friend of my Mowla, and I am sure the new will continue the relationship.

iN THE MEANTIME, YOU ALSO SAID LATER THAT YOU HAVE BECOME A MUSLIM. YOU HATE SUNNI JAHILS (IN YOUR OWN WORDS ON THIS FORUM), SO WHAT MUSLIM SECT YOU ARE? I GUESS THE MOST JAHIL ONE, WAHABI; BUT DIDN'T THEY DENY YOUR P... RIGHTS TO GIVE LECTURES IN MOSQUES OR ATTEND THEIR MOSQUES? SO WHICH MOSQUES YOU GO TO? DEOBANDI????

Now, go back to your slum of Vancouver where men and women share one house and who knows what's going on there.

As regards where you said, Aliyullah means Ali is Allah, what a pathetic liar.

I have the Du'a book in front of me and it reads: La Ilaha Il-lal-lahu, Muhamadur-Rasulul-lahi, Aly-un Amirul-Mu'minin Aly-Yul Lah....
which translates:

There is no deity except Allah, Muhammad is the Messanger of Allah, Aly - the master of believers is from Allah"

So please go do your wudhu again for you are napak from your lies and abuse of Ahle-Rasul. You need thousands wudu a day because of your impurity of your body , mind, eyes, mouth hands, and feet.

As regards the material you posted on another thread from Mir Bhose's book and Mehrullah's book: They were proved libel and slander so only fools and brain dead will read it and have a field day, because they are as ignorant, stupid and idiotic as you are. This material has had a wide circulation, and only big Morons have been repeatedly using them and repeatedly Zinat has proved them wrong and exposed you both with proof.

Now in one of your posts you have been kissing upto MF. You made me laugh. :lol: Two days ago only you said SUNNIS ARE JAHIL! AND NOW, SMOOCH, SMOOCH!? lol! lol! lol! :lol: :lol:

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:49 am

Why dont you quote the entire dua book, whom do you fear? Also I see you are a pathological liar as here I never said that about "Aliullah",

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:13 am

Just like bohras like to call themselves Abde Syedna, the pagans used to call themselves Abde Laat or Abde Uzza. Bohras go to raudat tahera and perform sajda to the grave. They ask the grave inhabitant to help them, when Allah says in the Quran that they have no capability to help or even listen to those who are seeking their help.

And before you spin that, they say "O inhabitant of the grave, please solve my problem". They do not say "O Allah, solve my problem for the sake of the inhabitant of this grave". The first one is grave worship, the second one is wasila. Bohras do the first.
For the first time Anajmi, Couldnt agree more.. Bravo.. well said.. :D :D

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:10 am

bro silvertounge , I found a post here which addresses your concerns:

the question is Who does the Quran address as Ahlebayt and Why did the prophet pbuh put the cloak over Hasnain?
Quran explicitly mentions the wives of the prophet pbuh as Ahlebayt, when the verse below was revealed then this caused the prophet pbuh to pray for the hasnain in cloak to be also included in the ahle bayt as no verse was revealed explicitly addressing them.As related in some traditions that the Holy Prophet did not cover Hadrat 'A'ishah and Hadrat Umm Salamah under the sheet of cloth which he put on the four members of his family, does not mean that he had excluded those ladies from his "household." But it means that the wives were already included in ahl al-bait, because the Qur'an, in fact, had addressed them as ahl al-bait. The Holy Prophet, however, thought that the apparent words of the Qur'an might cause somebody the misunderstanding about these members that they were excluded from the ahl al-bait. Therefore, he felt the need for clarification in their case and not in the case of his wives.
http://quran.com/33/30
O wives of the Prophet, whoever of you should commit a clear immorality - for her the punishment would be doubled two fold, and ever is that, for Allah, easy. (30)
And whoever of you devoutly obeys Allah and His Messenger and does righteousness - We will give her her reward twice; and We have prepared for her a noble provision. (31) O wives of the Prophet, you are not like anyone among women. If you fear Allah, then do not be soft in speech [to men], lest he in whose heart is disease should covet, but speak with appropriate speech. (32) And abide in your houses and do not display yourselves as [was] the display of the former times of ignorance. And establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household(Ahlebayt), and to purify you with [extensive] purification. (33)
“The context in which this verse occurs makes it manifest that the word ahl al-bait (people of the house) here implies the wives of the Holy Prophet (upon whom be Allah's peace), because the address begins with: "O wives of the Prophet," and they are the addressees in the whole discourse preceding it as well as following it. Moreover, the word ahl al-bait in Arabic is used precisely in the sense in which the word "household" is used in English, which includes both a man's wife and children. No one would exclude the wife from the "household." The Qur'an itself has used this word at two other places besides this, and at both the wife is included in its sense, rather as the most important member of the family. In Surah Hud, when the angels give the Prophet Abraham the good news of the birth of a son, his wife exclaims: "Shall I bear a child now when I have grown too old, and this husband of mine has also become old?" The angels say: What! Are you surprised at Allah's decree, O people of Abraham's household? Allah's mercy and blessings are upon you." In Surah Al-Qasas, when the Prophet Moses reaches the Pharaoh's house as a suckling, and the Pharaoh's wife is in search of a suitable nurse for the child, the Prophet Moses' sister says, "Shall I tell you of a household whose people will bring him up for you and look after him well?" Thus, the Arabic idiom and the usage of the Qur'an and the context of this verse, 'all point clearly to the fact that the Holy Prophet's wives as well as his children are included in his ahl al-bait; rather the more correct thing is that the verse is actually addressed to the wives and the children become included in the household only because of the sense of the word. That is why according to lbn 'Abbas and 'Urwah bin Zubair and `Ikrimah, the word ahl al-bait in this verse implies the wives of the Holy Prophet.
But if somebody says that the word ahl al-bait has been used only for the wives and none else can be included in it, it will also be wrong. Not only this that the word "household" includes all the members of a man's family, but the Holy Prophet has himself explained that this includes even himself. According to Ibn Abi Hatim, once when Hadrat `A'ishah was asked about Hadrat `Ali, she said, Do you ask me about the person who was among the most loved ones of the Holy Prophet and whose wife was the Holy Prophet's daughter and most beloved to him?" Then she related the event when the Holy Prophet had called Hadrat 'Ali and Fatimah and Hasan and Husain (may Allah be pleased with them all) and covered them all with a sheet of cloth and prayed: "O Allah, these are my household, remove uncleanness from them and make them pure." Hadrat 'A'ishah says, "I said: I also am included among your household (i.e. I may also be covered under the sheet and prayed for).” Thereupon the Holy Prophet replied" You stay out: you, of course, are already included." A great many Ahadith bearing on this subject have been related by traditionalists like Muslim, Tirmidhi, Ahmad, Ibn Jarir, Hakim, Baihaqi, etc. on the authority of Abu Said Khudri, Hadrat 'A'ishah, Hadrat Anas, Hadrat Umm Salamah, Hadrat Wathilah bin Aqsa' and some other Companions, which show that the Holy Prophet declared Hadrat 'AIi and Fatimah and their two sons as his ahl al-bait. Therefore, the view of those who exclude them from the ahl al-bait is not correct.
Similarly the view of those people also is not correct, who, on the basis of the above-cited Ahadith, regard the wives of the Holy Prophet as excluded from his ahl al-bait. In the first place, anything which has been clearly stated in the Quran cannot be contradicted on the basis of a Hadith. Secondly, these Ahadith also do not have the meaning that is put on them. As related in some traditions that the Holy Prophet did not cover Hadrat 'A'ishah and Hadrat Umm Salamah under the sheet of cloth which he put on the four members of his family, does not mean that he had excluded those ladies from his "household." But it means that the wives were already included in ahl al-bait, because the Qur'an, in fact, had addressed them as ahl al-bait. The Holy Prophet, however, thought that the apparent words of the Qur'an might cause somebody the misunderstanding about these members that they were excluded from the ahl al-bait. Therefore, he felt the need for clarification in their case and not in the case of his wives.
A section of the people have not only misconstrued this verse to the extent that they have made the word ahl al-bait exclusively applicable to Hadrat `AIi and Fatimah and their children to the exclusion of the holy wives, but have gone even further and concluded wrongly from its words "Allah only intends to remove uncleanliness from you and purify you completely", that Hadrat 'Ali and Fatimah and their children are infallible like the Prophets of Allah. They say that "uncleanliness" implies error and sin, and, as Allah says, these ahl al-bait have been purified of this, whereas the words of the verse do not say that uncleanliness has been removed from them and they have been purified. But the words are to the effect: "Allah intends to remove uncleanliness from you and purify you completely. " The context also does not tell that the object here is to mention the virtues and excellences of the Holy Prophet's household. On the contrary, they have been advised here what they should do and what they should not, because Allah intends to purify them. In other words, they have been told that if they adopted such and such an attitude and way of life, they will be blessed with cleanliness, otherwise not. However, if the words "Allah intends to remove uncleanliness from yon . . . " are taken to mean that Allah has made them infallible, then is no reason why all the Muslims who perform their ablutions before offering the Prayer are not held as infallible, because about them also Allah says: "But Allah wills to purify you and complete His blessings upon you." (Al-Ma'idah: 6)”. (end of quote).
So as conclusion we should say, that ahlalbayt are: of `Ali, the family of `Aqil, the family of Ja`far and the family of `Abbas, wifes of prophet (sallalahu alaihi wa ala alihi wa sallam).
These include Banul Muttalib also, for the prophet (sallalahu alaihi wa ala alihi wa sallam) has said: “They didn’t left us neither during the period of ignorance nor in the period of Islam”

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:19 am

The wives are not included in Ahlul Bayt brother as I have mentioned earlier with a Hadith from Sahih Muslim and Tirmidhi as well. On numerous occasions, it has been mentioned that Ahlul Bayt which Quran Addresses are Prophet Mohammed, Ali, Fatima, Hasan and Hussain a.s. Wives ARE a part of the family but not here where Quran says. The rest, history has it. And no wives were in the Cloak, nor at Ghadir E Khum standing on the pulpit with Rasulallah.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:23 am

Narrated Aisha:

One day the Prophet (S) came out afternoon wearing a black cloak (upper garment or gown; long coat), then al-Hasan Ibn ‘Ali came and the Prophet accommodated him under the cloak, then al-Husayn came and entered the cloak, then Fatimah came and the Prophet entered her under the cloak, then ‘Ali came and the Prophet entered him to the cloak as well. Then the Prophet recited: "Verily Allah intends to keep off from you every kind of uncleanness O’ People of the House (Ahlul-Bayt), and purify you a perfect purification (the last sentence of Verse 33:33)."

Sunni reference:

• Sahih Muslim, Chapter of virtues of companions, section of the virtues of the Ahlul-Bayt of the Prophet (S), 1980 Edition Pub. in Saudi Arabia, Arabic version, v4, p1883, Tradition #61.

Umm Salama said: "O Prophet of Allah! Am I not one of the members of your family?”The Holy Prophet replied: "You have a good future but only these are the members of my family. O Lord! The members of my family are more deserving."

Sunni reference: al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v2, p416

Ja’far Ibn Abi Talib narrated:

When the Messenger of Allah noticed that a blessing from Allah was to descent, he told Safiyya (one of his wives): "Call for me! Call for me!”Safiyya said: "Call who, O the Messenger of Allah?”He said: "Call for me my Ahlul-Bayt who are ‘Ali, Fatimah, al-Hasan, and al-Husayn.”Thus we sent for them and they came to him.

Then the Prophet (S) spread his cloak over them, and raised his hand (toward sky) saying: "O Allah! These are my family (Aalee), so bless Muhammad and the family (Aal) of Muhammad.”And Allah, to whom belong Might and Majesty, revealed: "Verily Allah intends to keep off from you every kind of uncleanness O’ People of the House (Ahlul-Bayt), and purify you a thorough purification (Qur’an, the last sentence of Verse 33:33)".

Sunni references:

• al-Mustadrak by al-Hakim, Chapter of "Understanding (the virtues) of Companions, v3, p148. The author then wrote: "This tradition is authentic (Sahih) based on the criteria of the two Shaikhs (al-Bukhari and Muslim)."

• Talkhis of al-Mustadrak, by al-Dhahabi, v3, p148

• Usdul Ghabah, by Ibn al-Athir, v3, p33

Umm Salama said to the Holy Prophet: "Am I also one of them?”He replied: "No. You have your own special position and your future is good."

Sunni reference:

• Usdul Ghabah, by Ibn al-Athir, v2, p289

• Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, by al-Suyuti, v5, p198

Also al-Tabari quotes Umm Salama saying:

I said, "O Prophet of Allah! Am I not also one of your Ahlul-Bayt?”I swear by the Almighty that the Holy Prophet did NOT grant me any distinction and said: "You have a good future."

Sunni reference: Tafsir al-Tabari, v22, p7 under the commentary of verse 33:33

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:49 am

Bro please read it carefully the wives were declared in quran itself as ahlebayt, and because no verse were revealed explicitly for hasan, and other members it was incumbent on rasulallah saw to pray to Allah with the cloak to include them(Hasan, Ali AS) etc also in the ahlebayt, and there was no response verse by Allah for this.

remember it is Allah " Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity" for the ahlebayt incuding wives.

please read the earlier post very carefully it gives all the reason why wives are also in ahlebayt.

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:53 am

and is it possible to put 6-9 wives along with others in one cloak? wives were already declared by Allah himself as ahlebayt. The prophet pbuh needed to include the others by a special cloak prayer. Allah alone knows whether they would be included or not as it was just a prayer.

Moreover it is CRYSTAL clear from context:

And abide in your houses and do not display yourselves as [was] the display of the former times of ignorance. And establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household(Ahlebayt), and to purify you with [extensive] purification. (33)

Are Hasan\Hussain AS required to abide themselves in house?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:04 am

and is it possible to put 6-9 wives along with others in one cloak?
You need to have a checkup bro... and if you talk about the wives, then here is what the Hadith says:

Narrated Yazid Ibn Hayyan:

We went to Zaid Ibn Arqam and said to him: You have found goodness (for you had the honor) to live in the company of the Prophet (S) and offered prayer behind him, and the rest of the Hadith is the same (as 3 traditions before) but the Prophet said: "Behold, for I am leaving amongst you two weighty things, one of them is the Book of Allah...", and in this (Hadith) these words are also found: We said: "Who are his Ahlul-Bayt (that the Prophet was referring to)? Are they his wives?”

Thereupon Zaid said: "No, by Allah! A woman lives with a man (as his wife) for a while; he then divorces her and she goes back to her parents and her people. The Ahlul-Bayt of the Prophet are his lineage and his descendants (those who come from his blood) for whom the acceptance of charity (Sadaqah) is prohibited."

Reference:

• Sahih Muslim, Chapter of virtues of companions, section of the virtues of ‘Ali, 1980 Edition Pub. in Saudi Arabia, Arabic version, v4, p1874, Tradition #37

Zaid Ibn Arqam said: I have grown old and have forgotten some of the things which I remembered in connection with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him). So accept whatever I narrate to you, and which I do not narrate do not compel me to do that. He then said: One day, Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) stood up to deliver sermon at a watering place known as Khum (Ghadir Khum) which is situated between Mecca and Medina.

He praised Allah, Extolled Him and delivered the sermon and exhorted (us) and said: "Now to our purpose, O people, I am a human being. I am about to receive a messenger (the angel of death) from my Lord and I shall answer that call (would bid good-bye to you). But I am leaving among you two weighty things: the one being the Book of Allah... The second are the members of my household (Ahlul-Bayt). By Allah I remind you (of your duties) to the Members of my House (saying three times)."

He (Husayn Ibn Sabra) said to Zaid: Who are the members of his household? Aren’t his wives the members of his family? Thereupon Zaid said: His wives are among Ahlul-Bayt but here Ahlul-Bayt are those for whom acceptance of Zakat is forbidden. And he said: Who are they? Thereupon he said: ‘Ali and the offspring of ‘Ali; Aqil and the offspring of Aqil, and the offspring of Ja’far and the offspring of Abbas.

Reference:

• Sahih Muslim, Chapter of the virtues of companions, section of the virtues of ‘Ali, 1980 Edition Pub. in Saudi Arabia, Arabic version, v4, p1873, Tradition #36.

Just coz they married with the prophet doesnt make them higher in position. We have examples of prophets wives who were disbelievers and Allah will burn them in hell as said in the Quran. Regarding the wives of Prophet Mohammed, not all of them were higher in position. The worst in the eyes of Allah were Aisha and Hafsa, please refer to the incident of Honey and the incident of the Secret revealed in the Quran. And please brother, dont judge it as your personal opinion. Examine all the aspects first. CLOAK IS SMALL.. I mean thats the silliest thing man. you think coz of the size of the cloak they were left out?.. What like Rasulallah couldnt find a big enough cloak in the whole Mecca.. Be logical bro.. For the sake of this forum.. And please post with authentic references if you are truly willing to judge all by yourself.

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:27 am

regarding Cloak size then yes it is a valid secondary argument although it may sound silly, but it is the fact. And No it was not because of the size of cloak they were left out rather they were already ahlebayt and were not reuired to show to people who they were , even you own quoted hadith says this:

Thereupon Zaid said: His wives are among Ahlul-Bayt but here Ahlul-Bayt are those for whom acceptance of Zakat is forbidden. And he said: Who are they? Thereupon he said: ‘Ali and the offspring of ‘Ali; Aqil and the offspring of Aqil, and the offspring of Ja’far and the offspring of Abbas.

So zaid himself agrees that wives are ahlebayt , secondly he explains the context of the hadith which has "Itrat" which means aal so here for "itrat" it obviously does not include the wives.

Secondly regarding Ayesha RA you are just slandering and we know the quranic verse "Woe to every slanderer"

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Brother Silvertongue you are wasting your time with this psycopath.

She says:
Secondly regarding Ayesha RA you are just slandering and we know the quranic verse "Woe to every slanderer"
She does not even complete the sura. I bet she does not know the rest or even Sura No. Ask her what Sura is that, she will run to MF or he will come to her aid, although she calls them Jahil Sunnis. She has no qualms about slandering my Imam, especially when it has been proved in the Court that her p.... and Mir Bhose had lied in their respective books and they were taken off of the shelves, after they they admitted lying. The only other supporter she has on this forum who is MF, another psychopath.. But she is still going in circle with her crap and dragging it out here in this forum hoping for more trash from the others..

One Sunni is cheering her because he cannot read or write and she herself believes that Sunnis are Jahils.

Somewhere else said she said, Aga Khan is not a honorable title: Do I believe this pathetic liar or I believe what thousands of newspapers and writers who all say it was a an honorable title. I am surprised she has not said, His highness is not a title:

Hey moron Pardah52, is His Highness a title or not?

Pardah 52 and now garibmuminin was a dawoodi bohra and converted to wahabism, but their main goal is to tell lies about Ismaili Imam and Ismailism and Ahle Bayt..

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:56 pm

garibmumin wrote:Why dont you quote the entire dua book, whom do you fear? Also I see you are a pathological liar as here I never said that about "Aliullah",

Why do i quote my entire du'a book? Do you think I have nothing better to do. I am proud of My Du'a. You are the one pointing finger. So, like I said, the onus is on you. Show me where is the shirk. The only thing you came up with was Aliyullah. Why are you not telling me what you said in other forum. Show me where so I can post you a response.

You going chasing tail like a rabid dog shows that you are a liar.

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:14 am

It is better if you post it as you wont believe my dua

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:28 pm

-Text of the "Holy Du'a" can be found here and here. Trust me, it's correct. Any Nizari Ismaili who's honest will confirm this for you.
http://www.mostmerciful.com/dua-one.htm
http://www.mostmerciful.com/dua-two.htm

Ismaili Dua VS Islamic Prayer : Comparative Study
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N34aQXjREZg&autoplay=1

Ismaili Dua recited
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-JXwSo6VSLU&autoplay=1

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:50 pm

bro Javed jhuma , please leave this filth and follow Islam not Aga khani mazhab. Allah is the witness that we have conveyed the message to you , hope from Allah that you accept it and not blindly follow your forefathers. Ameen

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:04 pm

garibmumin wrote:bro Javed jhuma , please leave this filth and follow Islam not Aga khani mazhab. Allah is the witness that we have conveyed the message to you , hope from Allah that you accept it and not blindly follow your forefathers. Ameen
Now your Sunni Jahil brother has posted the du'a links which I have not even opened because, like you he is fitnati. I KNOW WHAT MY DU'A IS, I DON'T NEED TO READ mf'S LINK. NOW PUT YOUR HEADS TOGETHER AND SHOW ME THE SHIRK..

Now since you have the du'a in your possession, post the "shirk". Your Jahil brother has posted the du'a but could not find a single shirk. I had challenged him.

There is no filth in my religion, it is all in your heart and mind. NOTHING IN THE WORLD WILL MAKE ME LEAVE MY FAITH AND MY MOST BELOVED IMAM. I would not even say wahabis are Jahils or flthy because my Imam tells us not to criticise anybody. So we have good parents and GOOD Spiritual father who advise us well. yOUR PARENTS DISOWNED YOU SO DID GULSHAN ALLIDINA'S PARENTS. YOU ARE ORPHANS. MAHERULLAH SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE WAHABIS AND IN THE END EVEN THEY KICKED HIM OUT, DIDN'T THEY.. But you and MF are Jahils, definitely.

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:27 pm

"my Imam tells us not to criticise anybody"

So you are Hypocrite+, not even following your filth religion.

Islam does teach us to speak against , rather take action against wrong as proven from both Sahih hadith and Quran.

And you are now even lying ! even if my parents were to really disown me for my faith of pure Islam then I am happy to be disowned with the pleasure of Allah , and this is what distinguishes a liar like you and a believer Mumineen.

If Ali AS would ever be alive today or come down , By Allah I guarantee that he would burn such nusairi Mushriks like how he did with the Nusairis of his time. And Ali himself would be a target of Assassination by these filthy people.

Allah knows best and May our brothers be be guided to Islam as practiced by Ali himself.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:06 pm

Those who worship graves, do sajdas and tawaf of graves, those who worship mortals and deads are NOT Muslims, period. They, in my opinion, even do not common sense and are destined to doom.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:00 am

JC wrote:Those who worship graves, do sajdas and tawaf of graves, those who worship mortals and deads are NOT Muslims, period. They, in my opinion, even do not common sense and are destined to doom.
i think it will be best if YOU OF ALL PEOPLE not pass judgement on who is Muslim and who is destined to doom. Samajhdaar ko ishara kaafi hota hain. Hope i dont have to take this further

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:15 am

Islam does teach us to speak against , rather take action against wrong as proven from both Sahih hadith and Quran
Quote the hadith and qur'an. If you don't, you are a liar. And don't change the subject. You think you know Islam. You make me laugh.

Yes, my Imam tells us not to criticise anybody's belief. And I don't. You on the other hand are running from thread to thread to gain followers and beating up on Ismailis, Parsees, etc. Well, there are some in this forum who are not even bohoras but come here to convert them, and you will find them "liking your posts. And other like minded are ignoring you."

I know bohoras. No matter what happens in their faith, they will never ever give up the religion of their ancestors. So woman, you are on the wrong forum.

You should enlist with ISIS, whose leader Abu-Bakar Baghdadi, according to you is the new Islamic Calipha. Good Luck, Pardah 52.

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:52 am

‘O you who believe! Take care of your ownselves. If you follow the (right) guidance [and enjoin what is right (Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbid what is wrong (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden)] no hurt can come to you from those who are in error’
[al-Maa’idah 5:105]

On the authority of Abu Sa’eed al-Khudree (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]

Also see in detail:
http://islamqa.info/en/10081

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:39 am

A quick question bro GARIB MUMIN: What are you exactly trying to prove mate.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:56 am

Talking about wives of Rasulallah, Aisha and Hafsa were the ones who were not so great as how these sunnis portray her. Although Aisha was good at memory and beautiful as well, she was jealous too. She took part in the battle of Jamal by denouncing the message of Quran of wives of the prophets to stay in the houses and use a soft tongue. see Quran Surat Al Ahzaab..

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:57 am

So now no need to derail thread on this wify issue

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:28 pm

javedhjamadar
Quote the hadith and qur'an. If you don't, you are a liar. And don't change the subject. You think you know Islam. You make me laugh.
Why are you worried about Islam?
You know who is Muslim according to Prophet SAW?
Here is a Hadith From Bukhari
Book of Salat
Hadith no: 386
Narrated / Authority of: Anas bin Malik
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prays like us and faces our Qibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah's and His Apostle's protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection."

You and your philandering Imam and all Murids
Do not pray salat 5 times/ day, nor face Qibla and many eat Pork and Haraam meat.
So according to Prophet you, your Imam and whole cult are non Muslim.
Now get lost.

Btw did you get Seventeen Zaantas on your so called lail-a-kadr night

Here is post from your fellow religionist

From Ismaili.net
Thread lail latul kadr dated 7/19/14
http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 5&start=15
agakhani wrote:Ismailis in Amercia and Canada are celebration Laitul Qadra to night, while this night is very important in many ways but many jamati members thinks that this night is just for dasond* only but that is not true besides dasonds we can also take 16 different chhantas tonight, the list of these chhanta are as below, so, please recall these chhanta in your mind before you go for Chhanta.

1, Seeking forgiveness for failing to repent.
Tauba no chhanta

2, Seeking forgiveness for errors in Dasond
Dasond ni Bhul chuk no chhanto.

3, Seeking forgiveness for irregularity in performing daily 3 times prayers.
Tran vakht ni dua no bhul chuk no chanto

4, Seeking forgiveness fo our sins
Guna ni Bakshamani no chhanto

5, Seeking forgiveness for secret sins
Gupt guna no chhanto

6, Seeking forgiveness for sins from past four yugs ( lives )
char Jug no chhanto

7, Seeking forgiveness for promise made prior to birth.
Girbhavas no chhanto

8, Seeking forgiveness for having deviated from the straight path.
Pul Sirat no chhanto

9, Seeking forgiveness for acts which prevent us from experiencing noor
Roshnai no chhanot

10,Seeking mercy from the pain of exiting from the body
Ghor Bhid no chhanto

11,Seeking mercy at the time of accountability
Kabar na puchhana no chhanto

12, Seeking mercy during the journey leading to the first destination
Paheli Manzil no chhanto

13, Seeking mercy during the journey leading to the second destination.
Biji Manzil no chhanto

14, Seeking mercy in passing through 19 checkpoints
Ognis tol no chhanto

15, Seeking mercy in passing through 52 narrow passages
Bavan Ghati no chhanto

16, Chhadidar no chhanto ( specialy for Mukhi?Kamadia Saheban)

17, Mahadan no chhanto ( day of judgment )

-It is also true that if you do Bandgi/Ibadat tonight you will receive 1000 nights benefits.
- AS per Rai Abu Ali. recite Allah's 99 names 101 times if possible and if it not possible then recites at least 3 times Allah's names tonight, you will receive a big swab for reciting 99 names.

* One important clarification about Dasond:-

Many peoples think that "dasond no chhanto" is for they missed dasond from their income , but actually this chhanta is for errors we made in putting correct dasong, not all the dasond. Dasond is obligatory in our sect.
This is no Islam

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Nobody doubts , even Bohra considers Ismailis to be Non Muslims, My mom always use to say they are like Parsi bawas nothing more! Parsi bawas are better then these khojas though atleast the parsis are faithful to teachings of their own faith , but this Khoja is such a strange ajeeb cult that has nothing of Islam not even its name and still brags as if he is the only one who knows what Islam is.

Those who follow Khoja religion deserve it.

But my symphaties are always with the poor souls born in khoja families and brainwashed since childhood.
May Allah guide INNOCENT ones Islam of Ali AS Ameen.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:57 pm

May Allah guide INNOCENT ones Islam of Ali AS Ameen
Is Islam of Ali is different then Islam of Muhammad?
It is blind followers of Ali has created different Islam for themselves.