Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

BUSHRA-BUSHRA-BUSHRA

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:45 am

Bushra
Collection Box aka SMS coming to Mumbai
Saturday, 12-July-2014
Baad Salaam il Jameel,
Miqaat Registration started for
Yaum-O-Shahadate Ameer il Mumineen Maulana Ali Ibne Abitalib (A.S)
and
Shehrullah il Moazzam Magrib Isha Namaaz

All mumineen intending to come Mumbai should register on www.its52.com and enter accurate arrival and departure dates for Shehrullah il Moazzam Magrib Isha Namaaz Miqaat.

ghulam muhammed

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:52 pm

Guzarti hai jo Jamat mein
Pal pal hamarey saath.

Kabhi aa ke dekho Mola
Mufaddal hamarey saath.

Phir ye dhokha aur fareb
Kyu musalsal hamarey saath.

Teen baar saal me Milad ka salam

Kuch zyaada hi ho raha hai
Aajkal hamarey saath

Salaam, Sabil, Niyaz
Kabhi Qarze Hasanah

Ye kharche laga rakhe hai
Mukammal hamarey saath.

Recd on watsup.

New

Unread post by New » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:24 am

Stop Muffy
How about a petition to the State Department to deny entry to the US?

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:02 am

Date: Sunday, July 6, 2014
Subject: Letter (received a forward)
To:Dear Mr MS

With a profound mix sense of regret,relief and disorientation, I hereby relinquish my membership to what was once a respected Bohri Dawat.

When I opened my eyes to this world and as I grew up,I was shown the photos of Respected and Honourable Syedna Taher Saifuddin and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.A close spiritual sense of contact was formed and day in an out I breathed their names for solace and for my spiritual fulfillment.

I am one of those who even at the time of the Rozat staged Nass drama clearly didn't accept you as Mansoos and then all your subsequent goof-ups regarding management and other fatwas clearly re-inforced my doubts and views regading the nass and your suddenly usurped powers by manipulation.But since then too I clearly addressed you with respect as Muffaddal Bhai Saheb being part of the Royal family and son/grandson of the previous Syednas vis--vis your continued follower's standard lament of lanaats on the now Syedna Khuzema and previous Mazoon who also happens to be your brother, Uncle, Father in Law and maybe other relations.

I wont talk here about the usual disgruntled feelings of Bohris regarding your various collection methods regarding FMB , Karzan Hassanah , Wajebaat etc etc and forced Salaams and Sabaq of various Qasre-ali.

You have at your disposal Burhani Guards goons who mercilessly beat up your own family members and cursed them within the sanctum sanctorum of the Roudat Tahera with the choices Mumbaiya gaalis, persons who peacefully tried to perform Ziarat of their Grandfathers at Rozat (which is next after Ka'aba to most Dawoodi Bohras) and go back.The very fact that they came very well knowing the possible likelihood of the event that unfolded subsequently shows their staunch belief in their spiritual well-being ,upbringing from a very distinguished father Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin.Unfortunately,I cannot say the same about you nor the various Qasre-ali behind you and supporting you though you had more distinguished father and grandfather.

Both Moulas must have surely cried in their graves at such occurrences and so did lakhs of Dawoodi Bohras around the world.

Mr. MS, you are not in Control of the Dawat, being busy trekking around the world in chartered jets and helicopters buying off properties and shooting innocent animals.Your recent gaffe wrt to the audio output by a stupid Qasre-ali member regarding Kerbala drew flak from Shias around India and the world, and Vazarat had to put out a face saving Whatsapp audio and as expected blaming it on 'Dushman' when we all know it came from within.

Will the esteemed Fatemi Dawat be now managed by Whatsapp audios under your auspices?

What measures do you have to keep your goons under Control whose actions are now tantamount to clear Contempt of Court proceedings against you in the light of the fact that you have assured the Bombay High Court of full access to all Bohra locations and Saifee Mahal without hinderance to Syedna Khuzema?

This for and against concept being played out in Bohri homes has caused anguish in families dividing them vertically and horizontally. Sons , daughters , DIL's 'parents cutting off relationships and talking in hushed tones within their houses and exchanging whatsapp msgs.

If you do not desist from these nefarious activities,I will be constrained to file a PIL to appoint a Court Receiver for the Dawat properties management until full and final settlement of the Court case against you.

Atleast then we can use RTI to access information regarding the Income and Expenses of the Dawat.

An exhausted and exasperated Dawoodi Bohra.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:06 pm

IT SEEMS THE SPECIAL OPERATIONS TEAM (BURHANI GUARDS) MISTOOK THEIR MASTER FOR SKQ :lol: :lol:

New

Unread post by New » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:04 pm

Said ul Khair bhai. What is the Kerbala gaffe?

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Wow, a bus conductor with scrambled eggs p cap lifting up something.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:25 pm

watsup msg :-

Fitra (Zakat-ul-fitr) is compulsory on every individual person in the family, and must be araz-ed before Eid-ul-Fitr in order for your rozas to count. It is the only form of Wajebat which is mandated even upon the poor. The head of each household should pay Fitra on behalf of all his family members and servants. During Rasul Allah's time, zakat-ul-fitr was calculated each year at the equivalent value of one kilogram of wheat or barley or dates or raisins. Then the Fatimi Imams fixed the rate of the Fitra to the price of silver @ 1 and 1/6th dirhams (3.471 grams) of pure silver per individual. In Ramadan 1435H, the cash value of 3.471 grams of silver is INR Rs.144.75.

SKQ has honestly fixed the rate for fitra as 144.75 but on the other hand MS has fixed the rate @ Rs.243.80 means a surplus of about Rs.100.

Now consider 15,00,000 Bohras (as the amount is paid even for the dead and unborn) pay this extra amount of Rs.100 MS makes an extra killing of 150 MILLION by cheating.

This is only about fitra which is the SMALLEST amount. Think of the entire booty he collects during Ramadan alone !!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:12 am

GM bhai the silver which comes in Saifee mahal is at increased rate because it includes commission of the purchasers at lower level. It is like bare miya to bare miya chote miya subhanallah.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:42 am

I cant believe this guy has commissions and cuts even in sila fitra.

if Imam will appoint muffu for household work, he will take commission from Imam as well :shock:

haq_ni_dawat

Unread post by haq_ni_dawat » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:38 am

watsup msg :-

Fitra (Zakat-ul-fitr) is compulsory on every individual person in the family, and must be araz-ed before Eid-ul-Fitr in order for your rozas to count. It is the only form of Wajebat which is mandated even upon the poor. The head of each household should pay Fitra on behalf of all his family members and servants. During Rasul Allah's time, zakat-ul-fitr was calculated each year at the equivalent value of one kilogram of wheat or barley or dates or raisins. Then the Fatimi Imams fixed the rate of the Fitra to the price of silver @ 1 and 1/6th dirhams (3.471 grams) of pure silver per individual. In Ramadan 1435H, the cash value of 3.471 grams of silver is INR Rs.144.75.

SKQ has honestly fixed the rate for fitra as 144.75 but on the other hand MS has fixed the rate @ Rs.243.80 means a surplus of about Rs.100.

Now consider 15,00,000 Bohras (as the amount is paid even for the dead and unborn) pay this extra amount of Rs.100 MS makes an extra killing of 150 MILLION by cheating.

This is only about fitra which is the SMALLEST amount. Think of the entire booty he collects during Ramadan alone !!

this is false rumours ghulam bhai..in today's waaz he has clearly told about Rs.144/- as sila fitr.It will be better for all of us here not any single person but all of us that we check,verify & then post the truth.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:02 am

haq_ni_dawat wrote:watsup msg :-

this is false rumours ghulam bhai..in today's waaz he has clearly told about Rs.144/- as sila fitr.It will be better for all of us here not any single person but all of us that we check,verify & then post the truth.
In Canada the rate is CA$ 4.40 which at today's rate of 55.89 comes to INR 245.90. Even if the rate goes down to INR 50, the amount (INR 220.00) is more than INR 145!!!!

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:23 am

in u.s. this year the sila fitra charged is u.s. $5.00 . I wonder who and how they come up with this amount. i rewmember last year it was much more than this year.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:38 am

some one please help me to find these 5 things/terms in quraan.

2.5% as a zakaat
Haqqun nafs
sila fitra
khums
nazrul maqaam

and if these things are not mention in Quran, from where these terms came into existence?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Fitra (Zakat-ul-fitr) is compulsory on every individual person in the family, and must be araz-ed before Eid-ul-Fitr in order for your rozas to count. It is the only form of Wajebat which is mandated even upon the poor.
Well, if even the poor are required to pay it, then who is actually eligible for receiving it? The bohra clergy uses these statements in such a way so as to justify themselves swallowing the zakat-ul-fitr.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Heard Muffu's waaz. The boy needs to move on. Kept harping about SKQ's absence in janaza and even said lanat. Is that his biggest grudge aganst SKQ? That he did not show up for janaza?! What about the fact that you did behurmati of your father in his final days? That you were out galavanting in Sri Lanka spending people's money on overpriced property when your father lay taking his last breath. At least SKQ had the decency to say his final good bye in quiet deference before the circus came to town.
We all caught you trying to force SMB's hand on his neck for shahadat and him brushing you away...Muffu boy, you need to examine your own actions first. Your waaz is a yawner man.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:15 pm

watsup msg :

With MS being exposed on the social media about attempting to extort usurious Fitra amount from the community and comparing that of SKQ's he was forced to retract and reduce the amount. In doing so he purposely made it less then the actual amount to win back the confidence of the masses.

Bohras should take advantage of this competition and question all MS's money making moves.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Superficially we are followers of Mola Ali (a.s.) but in reality we are far away. Mola Ali (a.s.) has never fought for position, wealth and pride. He fought for truth, poverty and justice. He never accepted any gifts, presents and anything in exchange of his services. He visited the poor like a poor, not like a wealthy king. He never sought in his life praise and prize for Himself but served humanity to please ALLAH (SWT). He was a human amongst man but a warrior against enemies. So we must understand the life of Mola Ali (a.s.) and must embrace his teachings.

Any religious leader who puts money before anything is just like any other Ruler of a Kingdom far away from a Religion !

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:38 pm

Heard the 19th waaz reluctantly , but am glad i did so cause i was able to add to Shz MS's list of gaffes .
In the bayan when he was mentioning about Moulana Ali's simple life he said and i quote "Moulana Ali aakhri dino ma thigdaa waala kapda pehenta thaa, (sobbing) pacchi to itla thigdaa thay gaya ke darji bija thigdaa bhi Kahaan maare ?"
In English : In his final days Moulana Ali used to wear ragged clothes to such an extent , that when those clothes worn out , the tailors were unable to patch it up any more.

All my life i heard Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin(RA) say this particular bayan in such a respectful manner , that tears would roll down our eyes.
This is how he always mentioned it with such respect : "Moulaana Ali khuda ni raah aaakhri dino ma saglu khrach kari deta , wahan tak ke purana libaas pehenta and phaati jaay to aap thigda siwi ne eej pehenta ".
In English : Moulana Ali used to spend all his wealth in Allah's path till such an extent that he even wore old clothes and when they got torn , he used to patch it up himself and wear it again".

Just observe the vast difference in presenting the same bayan(totally disrespectful). I was shocked when he used the word "Darjee" (Tailor) ..bcoz never in my whole life had i heard SMB(RA) ever mention that word while telling this incident.

When an adna bohra like me can call this out then any sensible abde should be aghast by this disrespectful manner of waaz done Shz MS..
Shz MS has no dai like qualities. :cry:

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:13 am

Ali (as) ko sirf Jubaan par mat rakho,
Use dil me utaro,
Ali(as) ki zindagi dekho
aur apni aakherat sawaro.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:37 am

got this bayan clip of muffaddal bhai sahab, and I am so surprise he dont follow even 10% of what he is preaching.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi8h1bdv6fdl1 ... WA0005.aac

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:04 pm

watsup msg :

Ramzan hadiyas are being given out from jamats in USA to mumenins :

VELAN with the name of the head of family on it.

Will it be followed by "Eidi" in the form of PAATLAS for women ? MS and clan have really gone bonkers ! MS the ROTI Dai.... hamara jiva mumin behno ne ROTA kari naakhe che.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:08 am

New naara :
Roti Roti moula moula
Chapaati Chapaati moula moula
Thaali Thaali moula moula
Dubba Dubba moula moula

Something of this sort was shouted out in the 19th waaz of Shz MS :mrgreen:

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:33 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:New naara :
Roti Roti moula moula
Dubba Dubba moula moula

Ganpati bappa Moula Moula
Pudchya varshi Moula Moula
Moula re baba Moula re
Moula re baba Moula re

Bombay people will appreciate.

subcon111

Unread post by subcon111 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:13 am

Heard today after namaaz SMS's travel plans:
After Lailatul Qadr - Sri Lanka
From there to Cairo
From Cairo to North America

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:00 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:New naara :
Roti Roti moula moula
Dubba Dubba moula moula

Ganpati bappa Moula Moula
Moula re baba Moula re
Moula re baba Moula re

Bombay people do not appreciate it.

This Bombay person thinks your post might seem funny to you and many others, but it is in very poor taste.

And this is because you are linking an Islamic term to a Hindu god. Not that i have anything against Ganpati, he is after all the patron saint of my city, but i find it cheap.

How would we like it someone called Allah as Allah deva or Pandit Mohammad? Hope you get my drift

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:24 am

zinger wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote: Ganpati bappa Moula Moula
Moula re baba Moula re
Moula re baba Moula re

Bombay people do not appreciate it.

This Bombay person thinks your post might seem funny to you and many others, but it is in very poor taste.

And this is because you are linking an Islamic term to a Hindu god. Not that i have anything against Ganpati, he is after all the patron saint of my city, but i find it cheap.

How would we like it someone called Allah as Allah deva or Pandit Mohammad? Hope you get my drift
Exactly his point. Stop chanting like Hindus if you don't want people to draw parallels. It's disgusting.

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:27 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:Heard Muffu's waaz. The boy needs to move on. Kept harping about SKQ's absence in janaza and even said lanat. Is that his biggest grudge aganst SKQ? That he did not show up for janaza?! What about the fact that you did behurmati of your father in his final days? That you were out galavanting in Sri Lanka spending people's money on overpriced property when your father lay taking his last breath. At least SKQ had the decency to say his final good bye in quiet deference before the circus came to town.
We all caught you trying to force SMB's hand on his neck for shahadat and him brushing you away...Muffu boy, you need to examine your own actions first. Your waaz is a yawner man.
Why do you go then? If you feel something wrong is happening, stand up for it? Stop it? Join the reform movement? Why are you scared? Allah will protect you if you are right. Don't you have faith in Allah?

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:35 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg :-

Ghulam muhammed you have made up false story about abbasbhai sabuwala commiting sucide for vajelybaat is merely to defame DB but from where did you get this calulations. there are no conditions laid down for zakat ul fitr. the minimum amount is one SA(four double handsful) of food grains or dried fruit for each member of the family. cash eqvivalent of food weight may also be given if food collection n distribution is unavailable.
so finally both are just making an extra buck on it.

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:41 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:Heard the 19th waaz reluctantly , but am glad i did so cause i was able to add to Shz MS's list of gaffes .
In the bayan when he was mentioning about Moulana Ali's simple life he said and i quote "Moulana Ali aakhri dino ma thigdaa waala kapda pehenta thaa, (sobbing) pacchi to itla thigdaa thay gaya ke darji bija thigdaa bhi Kahaan maare ?"
In English : In his final days Moulana Ali used to wear ragged clothes to such an extent , that when those clothes worn out , the tailors were unable to patch it up any more.

All my life i heard Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin(RA) say this particular bayan in such a respectful manner , that tears would roll down our eyes.
This is how he always mentioned it with such respect : "Moulaana Ali khuda ni raah aaakhri dino ma saglu khrach kari deta , wahan tak ke purana libaas pehenta and phaati jaay to aap thigda siwi ne eej pehenta ".
In English : Moulana Ali used to spend all his wealth in Allah's path till such an extent that he even wore old clothes and when they got torn , he used to patch it up himself and wear it again".

Just observe the vast difference in presenting the same bayan(totally disrespectful). I was shocked when he used the word "Darjee" (Tailor) ..bcoz never in my whole life had i heard SMB(RA) ever mention that word while telling this incident.

When an adna bohra like me can call this out then any sensible abde should be aghast by this disrespectful manner of waaz done Shz MS..
Shz MS has no dai like qualities. :cry:
You liar. Shut it man. It is one thing that you criticize. Another when you criticize without any basis. Maula TUS DID NOT SAY THAT. Please stop twisting facts in ways that suit your malicious intentions. If you haven't heard or are unsure of the contents of the vaaz, refrain from posting, or say : "this is what I 'think' I heard in the vaaz".

Maula TUS said and I translate: " Maula Ali in his last days in Shere ramadaan would spend all his time in ibaadat. He would instuct Imamain Hasan and Hussain to feed iftaar to all the rozdaar from his personal savings. Maula Ali would not spend anything on himself and would wear old clothes which had lots of tears. Maula ali would stitch these tears himself, and if these tore again, he would stitch those tears again." I have been witness to this with full attention and I can testify that Maula TUS didnt mention the word 'darjee' at all. Your last line quote is totally incorrect and speaks only volumes of your distaste and hatred of Maula TUS. I suggest you attend some other vaaz or pray at home. We do not require people who do not have the most basic and important of all islamic tenets- Walayat.