Ramzan Bayaans

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
subcon111

Re: Ramzan Bayaans

Unread post by subcon111 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:25 pm

alam wrote:Sadly, even today, more and more hatred is Cooked up in our Bohra majlises. Latest example is the 19th vaaz of Mufaddal BS. MS has become the world leader in sarcasm, contempt and destroying even the slightest shade of compassion for the rest of humanity. Hatred is spread by invoking repeatedly concept of shaitaan, dushman, and munafekeen.

It's encouraging though that nobody talks about Mufaddal BS bayan as worthy talking points in thaals, social circles, or one-on ones anymore, the way people used to during Burhanuddin maula era. instead, the tone of mardos/bairos, even the so-called die hard abdes, is one of severe disappointment with him and his Dawat, mixed with rage and fear. There is no "spiritual high" that sustains people even minutes after his bayan.

The dawn of the new era is to do Purjosh maatam and loud doas in public for long life of Mufaddal maula, and then go out into a the world with a fractured personality, quite paradoxical. This I have observed over past year, but has become more and more rampant. People are beginning to separate reality from delusions of grandeur.

Mufaddal bs has become the his own worst dushman. He is doing a fantastic job of alienating mumineens from truth, integrity, compassion. He used to be better as a Shehzada than as dai. Sad to see this degeneration of the human soul. Sadder even to see this at the takhat acting as dai.
I personally missed the earlier part of the waaz yesterday when some forum members said that MS did laanat on KQ. But I did hear him later in the in his waaz when he was talking about the daim of Jihaad. He was quoting SMB (RA) who said 'If a dushman comes in front of you and even says anything to you, ignore him. If he is in front of you turn away. Ena moe na lagjo'. So MS is going against what SMB taught him and mumineen, saying laanat and making other sarcastic comments. What is true is only between a mumeen and his Allah.

People on the forum are right; there was nothing in the waaz worth discussing. No pearls of wisdom like SMB's waazes. One Amil told me that few years back SMB (RA) was unwell during Ramazan in Mumbai and had given raza to MS to do waaz in Saifee Masjid. SMB (RA) was at Saifee Mahal and the waaz was being played live in Saifee Mahal. SMB (RA) did not like to listen to MS waaz and asked for it to be turned off and STS's (RA) waaz recording to be played. Would a dai do this if it is his mansoos's waaz.

In light of the pending court case, the rhetoric has been toned down in public waaz. However MS still reads from a script because his own opinions get him into trouble. Jem ke darji ne peda kido.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Muffadal is getting tangled in his own web of imagination, this guy is far from reality and hidayat of Imams (AS) and their progeny. This guy is the new found face of dumbness in Islam and inshallah If Allah (SWT) pleasing will eradicate him swiftly. He is so disillusioned about facts and history and says whatever he feels like, as if people will digest it without even thinking. After this waaz it is clearly understood that for him bohras are idiots and he is underestimating the wisdom of 1 million bohras who give him respect due Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA),
In vast contrast Syedna Qutbuddin Saheb is way better with his command over his speeches and is crystal clear of the content that he has to speak about.
Muffadal is narrating stories and incidents like a parrot from a prepared speech for one second also i have not seen him giving a speech with confidence, and makes this fake frowning like crying face idiot.

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm

I have read quite a lot on this thread about how the same question/bayaan, by two different people will give two different responses/bayaans. I think the reason for this is not necassarily that people are intentionally lying (while they might do for other things) but more because, if they have gone to Jamea and are asked a question they feel as though they should know the answer and so they give one that they are not 100%sure of or one they think is 'close enough'.

As for the comparisons of Imam Hussain to Muffadal Maula (TUS) I've never heard them, and I think to take the word of people on this forum is quite silly on anyones part because they all have a lot of hatred towards Muffadal Maula (TUS). In the same way, If I heard an anecdote about KQ from someone at my masjid I would most likely forget it and not take it seriously because I can't be sure of its truth given the feelings we have towards him.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:53 pm

fulan ibn fulan wrote:I have read quite a lot on this thread about how the same question/bayaan, by two different people will give two different responses/bayaans. I think the reason for this is not necassarily that people are intentionally lying (while they might do for other things) but more because, if they have gone to Jamea and are asked a question they feel as though they should know the answer and so they give one that they are not 100%sure of or one they think is 'close enough'. 

As for the comparisons of Imam Hussain to Muffadal Maula (TUS) I've never heard them, and I think to take the word of people on this forum is quite silly on anyones part because they all have a lot of hatred towards Muffadal Maula (TUS). In the same way, If I heard an anecdote about KQ from someone at my masjid I would most likely forget it and not take it seriously because I can't be sure of its truth given the feelings we have towards him.
You think anybody cares what you take seriously and what you dont  :roll: 

Also on the subject of what "Jamea pass-outs reply about questions posed to them" , did you not hear what your beloved Shz MS said about the Jamea students , and how he regards them with such high esteem ( oh wait , my bad you probably were dozing when your Aqa mufaddal was shouting at the top of his lungs how he admired Jamea)

I wonder how he would feel when he finds out that his beloved Abde 'fulan ibn fulan' said this about Jamea and i quote 
fulan ibn fulan wrote: ..people are intentionally lying (while they might do for other things) but more because, if they have gone to Jamea and are asked a question they feel as though they should know the answer and so they give one that they are not 100%sure of or one they think is 'close enough'.
Be prapared the burhani goons might be at ur doorstep for your transgression :mrgreen:

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:08 am

way2go wrote:
VID-20140717-WA0053.mp4
Please view...Superb prayer to Allah!
The Voice is of Mufti Ismail Menk . Listen to his lectures available on youtube..

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:07 am

yuzarsif wrote:
way2go wrote:
VID-20140717-WA0053.mp4
Please view...Superb prayer to Allah!
The Voice is of Mufti Ismail Menk . Listen to his lectures available on youtube..
I have downloaded and listened to so many of his past Ramzan lectures. This man is a gem .. He uses very simple english to get his message across .. there are no hate speeches .. only Quran, its message, the prophets, Rasulullah and hadiths. I have learnt a lot from him. If some people have not heard him, and are curious to know more, should check him out on Youtube. And yes, his sermons are not like the 3+ hours of the DB clergy :lol:

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:34 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:
yuzarsif wrote: The Voice is of Mufti Ismail Menk . Listen to his lectures available on youtube..
I have downloaded and listened to so many of his past Ramzan lectures. This man is a gem .. He uses very simple english to get his message across .. there are no hate speeches .. only Quran, its message, the prophets, Rasulullah and hadiths. I have learnt a lot from him. If some people have not heard him, and are curious to know more, should check him out on Youtube. And yes, his sermons are not like the 3+ hours of the DB clergy :lol:
Yes, truly no DB clergy can deliver such kind of lectures...I and my wife love to listen to him and learned a lot about Islam from him..Also I watch Ustad Nouman Ali Khan..He is also a Gem...and Shia lecture I watch Mohammad Askari and Aqeel Gharvi...
Watch Aqeel ul Ghararvi Ramzan lecture on Surah Anqabut:
http://www.shiatv.net/view_video.php?viewkey=1838905559.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:00 am

Interesting thing to note - Mufti Menk also does not reel off his bayans from thick sheaves of papers. He just has a small piece of paper in his hand which presumably are just bullet points of the topic of that particular day.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:42 pm

These people teach Allah Quran , Sunnah ! And they inspire you to follow, turn their words into action ! I do not remember any time in our jammat bayan focuses only on namaz , or to understand Quran or to have a good character !
I once listened to a shia ulemha and she said such a deep thing that if you love Imam Hussain a.s follow islam , his sacrifice was for islam .
Our bayans in moharam are only bayans of shadat with self created speeches or resemblance of mola to imam hussain a.s ( naozobillah) and the majdlis part is wasted in showing mula doing ziyarats at rudate tahera !!!
This is the major reason for the downfall of bohra youth !!! Religion our first right has been snatched and it has come down to one Haqiqi khuda ' dai' ...
May Allah guide us all.
And Allah knows the best.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:28 pm

DisillusionedDB wrote:Interesting thing to note - Mufti Menk also does not reel off his bayans from thick sheaves of papers. He just has a small piece of paper in his hand which presumably are just bullet points of the topic of that particular day.
Question: why does Muffi not use bullet points? He has used up all the bullets in Africa.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:44 am

yesterday Amil of my masjidd said very astonishing and surprising thing.

he said

"dekho bhaiyo mein aaplogo ne ek waat ghani clear kehwa chahu chu, aa masjid ane tamaam sagli cheeezo yaha tak ke devri ni pen sagli cheezo mufaddal mula ni che, ane bisri cheez clearly kehwa chahu chu, "jamaat ne tamari zaroorat nathi, magar tamne jamaat ni zaroorat che"

after hearing this all momeenin were shun and looked to each other in very confused and surprise, and I was like " :mrgreen: " lol

so it means momeen is nothing, momeen is just required until he has money, once every thing is squeezed out of him, jamaat dont need him :wink:

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:55 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:yesterday Amil of my masjidd said very astonishing and surprising thing.

he said

"dekho bhaiyo mein aaplogo ne ek waat ghani clear kehwa chahu chu, aa masjid ane tamaam sagli cheeezo yaha tak ke devri ni pen sagli cheezo mufaddal mula ni che, ane bisri cheez clearly kehwa chahu chu, "jamaat ne tamari zaroorat nathi, magar tamne jamaat ni zaroorat che"

after hearing this all momeenin were shun and looked to each other in very confused and surprise, and I was like " :mrgreen: " lol

so it means momeen is nothing, momeen is just required until he has money, once every thing is squeezed out of him, jamaat dont need him :wink:
Havey to crystal clear thai gayu che. Jaago momin jaago :x

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:14 pm

name the amil with city n masjid name
AmmarHussaini wrote:yesterday Amil of my masjidd said very astonishing and surprising thing.

he said

accountability

Lailat ul Qadr and Jewish Star

Unread post by accountability » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Syedna Sahib delivered his sermos on Lailat ul Qadr under jewish Star. if you were to watch and listen to his bayan, above his head a six cornered star, which is on Israeli flag was hanging. which is also King David's star. The birth of Judaism. That star on israeli flag is real difference between other and jewish religion. i am sure people who put this will not have any idea what this star stands for. Because long before educated bohras are kicked out of jamat administration, rest remains are jamia students and grads, who have no brush with any contemperory knowledge. if anyone from kothar visit this site, i would say just be mind ful of what you present. this is a connected world. last time you stirred controversay between shias and bohras without any reason.
but one more thing, imagine our religion and administration is run by people who has no knowledge. very pitiful.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:16 pm

godmoney wrote:name the amil with city n masjid name

he said

yes sure check my PM

ParisBohra

Reflections on 19th Waaz by MS

Unread post by ParisBohra » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:41 pm

One of my friends in Pakistan recorded the waaz and uploaded a few clips online. I did not go to listen to the waaz on the 19th but I am shocked by what I am hearing.

See video:
https://vid.me/a3w

Mufaddal Saifuddin’s brother made representations in court that Khuzaima Qutbuddin and his family are welcome as Dawoodi Bohras but here we have MS exhorting his followers to shout lanat on KQ in the masjid! Not once but three times.

All I see here is a lot of anger not befitting of a community leader. If he can’t control his own anger then what hope has he of following his father’s footsteps to maintain peace and serenity in our society?

Then, he goes on to imply that KQ is “shaitaan and abalisat [iblees]” and is distributing literature that people should not read. Worse, he twists his father’s words and applies them to who everyone knows was his father’s Mazoon. He does not refer to KQ by name, but everyone knows who he means to discredit.

MS says that nobody has ever heard Syedna Burhanuddin do nass on KQ. Well, nobody has ever heard Syedna Burhanuddin refer to KQ in any negative terms either, certainly nothing coming even close to the meaning and import of shaitaan and abalisat!

The only thing that we have ever heard Syedna Burhanuddin say about KQ is that he is his Mazoon, and that KQ is a person who performs the service of the Dai of his age with sincerity. Audio of this is online for anyone who doesn’t believe it happened.

MS also then encourages his followers to do baraat on the aforementioned group of people. His brother, QJ said in court that nobody has been excommunicated. So, which is it? Can we have a final decision please instead of saying whatever the audience wants to hear on that day?

We have seen Syedna Taher Saifuddin write in his handwritten letters about KQ that he receives the flow of taeed and we know of the visibly evident love he had for KQ. The terms that Syedna Taher Saifuddin used for KQ in his risalats when describing the events of KQ’s misaq and hadiyat are unparalleled.

Some observers say that Syedna Taher Saifuddin linked all the other Shahzadas except KQ with another Dai when describing the provenance of their laqab. They say that KQ was purposely left mehroom by Syedna Taher Saifuddin. But – let’s look at this another way. What if Syedna Taher Saifuddin knew that the others were destined to remain within the shadows of Doat Mutlaqeen and his son KQ was destined to become a Dai himself?

I can’t tell you who is the Dai and who is not. Imamuz Zaman zuhoor thai aney khulaso karey em umeed chhey. Khuda Ta’ala haq na Dai ne nasre azeez si fathe mubeen kare aney dawedaar ne halak kari ne jahannam ma silgawe.

What I can tell you, is that when Syedna Taher Saifuddin and Syedna Burhanuddin held KQ in such high respect, he deserves the respect of all other mumineen as well. MS may encourage his followers to curse him but that’s not what his father or grandfather did. In fact, it’s just another example of how different MS is from those he says are his predecessors.

AmmarHussaini

Re: Reflections on 19th Waaz by MS

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:22 pm

his voice is like crow and the way he becomes angry on every thing and on every sentence makes it impossible to listen what he is saying....but any ways since if he moron it doesn't matters what he thinks and says.

Liberalguy

Unread post by Liberalguy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:49 am

HMALAK wrote:I heard from an Aamil who was previously in Sagwada reciting a bayaan where he said that " Apne ehwu laage che ke Maula toh Laakho and Croro Rupya maange che pan Haqiqat ma Ye apne Paak karva chahe che." I thought what is he saying. I think that Ye apne Paak nathi karta but actually SAAF kare che.

Now another instance is, we have a Jamea Student who has come here for the teachings of Quran and all its survey. One night he headed the Namaaz and after the Namaaz did the Bayaan on Qardan Hasana, where he said that Qardan Hasana aapwa ma 18 Guna Sawaab che.

Now, on the Contrary, Yesterday night the Aamil said that Qardan Hasana aapwa ma 10,000 Guna sawwaab che. Now What I felt is, why is the Bayaan of two people contradictory if they have studied from the same institution??

God Bless...
You're hilarious... :D

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:28 am

Liberalguy wrote:
HMALAK wrote:I heard from an Aamil who was previously in Sagwada reciting a bayaan where he said that " Apne ehwu laage che ke Maula toh Laakho and Croro Rupya maange che pan Haqiqat ma Ye apne Paak karva chahe che." I thought what is he saying. I think that Ye apne Paak nathi karta but actually SAAF kare che.

Now another instance is, we have a Jamea Student who has come here for the teachings of Quran and all its survey. One night he headed the Namaaz and after the Namaaz did the Bayaan on Qardan Hasana, where he said that Qardan Hasana aapwa ma 18 Guna Sawaab che.

Now, on the Contrary, Yesterday night the Aamil said that Qardan Hasana aapwa ma 10,000 Guna sawwaab che. Now What I felt is, why is the Bayaan of two people contradictory if they have studied from the same institution??

God Bless...
One of them was obviously not paying attention when being taught and mixed up the words...'adhaar' and 'hazaar'. :wink: :lol: :|

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:00 am

there were all these kids sitting outside the masjid in the sehn, having a ball of a time, being kids, making noise, doing masti and generally fooling around.

when it was announced that Burhanuddin Maulas RA wasila was on, i got up and shooed them all away or asked them to keep quiet (i sit in the last row)

but when Idris bhai saab came on screen and went on and on and on and on about "Maula mubarak", i let the kids make all the noise they wanted, their antics were more fun than what was on.

dont get me wrong, but like one sister said, even i am no one to grudge the fact that mufaddal maula's birthday comes on lai latul qadr but yeah, this was a waste of time. i would have rather listened to some more of old vasilas by Burhanuddin Maula RA

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:58 am

zinger wrote:there were all these kids sitting outside the masjid in the sehn, having a ball of a time, being kids, making noise, doing masti and generally fooling around.

when it was announced that Burhanuddin Maulas RA wasila was on, i got up and shooed them all away or asked them to keep quiet (i sit in the last row)

but when Idris bhai saab came on screen and went on and on and on and on about "Maula mubarak", i let the kids make all the noise they wanted, their antics were more fun than what was on.

dont get me wrong, but like one sister said, even i am no one to grudge the fact that mufaddal maula's birthday comes on lai latul qadr but yeah, this was a waste of time. i would have rather listened to some more of old vasilas by Burhanuddin Maula RA

Appreciate your honesty!

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:16 am

zinger wrote:there were all these kids sitting outside the masjid in the sehn, having a ball of a time, being kids, making noise, doing masti and generally fooling around.

glad to see change of heart in sincere abdes....

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:33 am

MMH wrote:

Appreciate your honesty!
after the fiasco at Raudat Tahera, i decided to start calling a spade a spade

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:04 am

The thing is ... with what is going on now in our community, even the orthodox have started having their own doubts. They may be die-hards but they certainly are not blind to what is happening around them. But any which way, it's a good trend that they are slowly opening their eyes to the gross injustice being wreaked and misuse of power by the clergy.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:38 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:The thing is ... with what is going on now in our community, even the orthodox have started having their own doubts. They may be die-hards but they certainly are not blind to what is happening around them. But any which way, it's a good trend that they are slowly opening their eyes to the gross injustice being wreaked and misuse of power by the clergy.
Change will come brother In Sha Allah . First step to be taken is to stop following others . Atleast in masjid that if you do not stand up for dai namaz buro lagse .. May Allah give us all the courage .ameen

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:43 am

YAPEEE.... I DIDNT Stood for their salams... hehehe

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:55 am

actually we all (rational) people should thanx mufaddal for doing stupid things each and every day, results are clear, most pathetic and even most hypocrite people like Zinger have to admit his master is wrong and now they have no other way but to criticize him.

this will help all other good people to realize truth.

I am waiting to see of people like Adam true_bohra,james and max will ever realize and apologize for their stupidity?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:47 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:actually we all (rational) people should thanx mufaddal for doing stupid things each and every day, results are clear, most pathetic and even most hypocrite people like Zinger have to admit his master is wrong and now they have no other way but to criticize him.

I am waiting to see of people like Adam true_bohra,james and max will ever realize and apologize for their stupidity?
first you apologize for polluting this forum with your 32 ids and nonsensical rants.

speaking of hypocrites, its best if you keep your mouth shut because everyone can see your forked tongue everytime you open it

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:25 am

zinger wrote:
AmmarHussaini wrote:actually we all (rational) people should thanx mufaddal for doing stupid things each and every day, results are clear, most pathetic and even most hypocrite people like Zinger have to admit his master is wrong and now they have no other way but to criticize him.

first you apologize for polluting this forum with your 32 ids and nonsensical rants.

speaking of hypocrites, its best if you keep your mouth shut because everyone can see your forked tongue everytime you open it
brother it doesn't matters if me or some one else is having 32 or 3200 IDs as long as he is speaking truth and trying to bring people on HAQ.

instead of criticizing you should be thankful to all senior members of this forum that because of their hard work today there is a wave of change and even people like you (die hard abdes) are forced to see truth and amend their ways.

but if still you think me or some one else has multiple ids you can report to admin using this link

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10005&view=unread#unread

and let the admin do his job.

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:07 pm

today the stupid janab in our masjid said that whoever dosent love the dai cannot ever enter jannat