Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
amshbir

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by amshbir » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:00 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:MS DOING ZIYARAT OF SKQ's MOTHER IN KARACHI.THIS PICTURE IS DOING ROUNDS ON WATSUP

On muffys recent trip to Surat he forgets to do ziyarat of his real grandmother , Burhanuddin Mola "s mother and goes for ziyarat of the mother of Sayedna Qutbuddin Mola all the way in Karachi . There must be a sign from Allah Tala to the community to wake up .What a Hippocratic mola

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:28 am

Imam Ali SA Shahaadat Bayaan by Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS Dubai 1405H

http://fatemidawat.com/bayan/events/

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:29 am

There are so many audio files available on Fatemidawat.com but unable to save only available for online play..
can anyone please suggest me how it can be save ???

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:03 am

Particularly in the Bihori page there is a link to download all files in one zip file. Check screenshot.
And in the Marsiya page there are individual links to download which are clearly marked "Click here to download marsiya"
Attachments
Bihori.JPG

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:27 am

@DisillusionedDB
Shukran
But there are also many other audios like Vasila mubarak , Fazr Dua etc which cant be saved
Check Screenshot.
Attachments
untitled.JPG

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:49 am

maddy wrote:@DisillusionedDB
Shukran
But there are also many other audios like Vasila mubarak , Fazr Dua etc which cant be saved
Check Screenshot.
To phir aapko thodi mehnat karni padegi. You need to tinker around a little bit. I have Firefox as my default browser. If you have the same then you need to download an add-on by the name of "downloadhelper 4.9.22" and install it. Its icon is like 3 coloured spheres stuck together. Next you need an add-on called "DownThemAll 2.0.17". which is a much better downloader than the default one.
Now whenever there are any media on a webpage, the icon for "downloadhelper" in the top toolbar gets animated. You can click the small down arrow mark beside the icon and download whatever you want by choosing "dtaoneclick" which is the DownThemAll add-on.
Particularly in the Fatemidawat website, when you click the small arrow, you will get a message "All links to media files" as there are many links. Click on that and it will download all the links. You might find some duplicate ones but you will get what you want downloaded.
The "downloadhelper 4.9.22" add-on is very helpful in downloading videos from YouTube too which normally you cannot download.
Just like any other software, you might want to set your own "preferences" in both these add-ons by going to their "options" section.
Hope this helps.

AmmarHussaini

few valid points which will nullify SKQ claims

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:35 am

In the name of Allah

ok so lets discuss SKQ and his claims, mufaddal is not even worth to discuss so I wont waste time on him...

here are few points which are worth to discuss.

1 ) skq says muhammed burhanuddin made him dai in private, now well this dawat is not a private family business so there has to be a public declaration because this is public and community affair.

even Muhammed (s) had to declare Ali in public to make him Imam and khalifah, there was dead threat to Muhammed(s) as well, but he went ahead and declared Ali as his successor by keeping tawakul in Allah.

2 ) lots of unislamic activities were going on in dawat in last 50 to 60 years, lots of opression and problems where going on, if dai was not taking any action why even mazoon was silent on all this? isnt his duty as a second important person in dawat to take some action against the people who are responsible for tyranny?

3 ) right now khuzaima is spreading knowledge and putting every thing online, what was he doing in last 50 years? most people became animals just because they were deprived of Quraan and its knowledge in last 50 years, now who is responsible for this loss of community?

4 ) we are still waiting for clarification on UK hospital video

5 ) even right now he is just more interested in showing him self more important then any one else in the worldd, most of his son bayan are circulating around his father supremacy and how "walayat" is most important. (but the truth is there are many other pillars of islam which are important and not just walayat"

6 ) did he made any dua for muslemin world wide? how come a person who is sent for khulasa of whole world is just interested in his own followers and is not concern about other brothers in faith?

7 ) as far as i understand there is no plans to declare and shun many unislamic taxes in dawat and there is no plans to cut down on dai expenses, so now those who will pay too khuzaima will again be paying just for his world wide trips and luxury life.

above points are open to discuss and I want khuzaima followers to come and defend their master if they really think he is on right path.

garibmumin

Re: few valid points which will nullify SKQ claims

Unread post by garibmumin » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:28 am

Nice analysis , but this ends you up with NO daee, and perhaps the early reformists were correct that daeeship ended on the 47th dai itself. Surely I had decided not to pray behind any of these people who follow these two dawedars.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:31 am

I think no dai is far better then having a fraud dai.

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:40 am

So what you do , have you stoped going to the masjids lead by fraud dai?

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:43 am

no dai is not a good situation as well, in such situation every one starts thinking they are superior and it brings chaos and mismanagement.

right now the best thing is to remain low profile and not to get engaged with community on wider level, and to wait until people get fed up and situation gets clear by itself.

serve your own and your family interest first, and dont get washed away in emotion of majlis brain washing.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:49 am

I will also like to add remain ready for below situations

1) restricted from masjid access

2)restrict from jamaat access

3) getting dafan in muslim qabrestan

4) marrying your daughter to dignified sunni and shia muslims

5) paying zakaat to muslims and poor bohras by your self

6) reading Quraan and understanding its core points

7) going on haj and umrah with fellow muslims

if you are ready for all this, no kothar will be ever able to break you.

(above are the points which they usually use to threaten people and break them)

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:38 am

Agree with you but not easy to do. You see being in this fold for many many many years and having social bond in this fold make it very very difficult if not impossible to start with new connection, however, i very well understand if you want to remain happy in life and also want to follow few islamic principles(if not all/many) rather than following many unislamic things than current DB religion is not for us.

As many has rightly said that our religion is only for RICH abdes.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:52 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Agree with you but not easy to do. You see being in this fold for many many many years and having social bond in this fold make it very very difficult if not impossible to start with new connection, however, i very well understand if you want to remain happy in life and also want to follow few islamic principles(if not all/many) rather than following many unislamic things than current DB religion is not for us.

As many has rightly said that our religion is only for RICH abdes.
yes I understand and this is why I am saying remain low profile and do not contribute big money to these guys, start drifting away from them slowly to real Islam of simplicity,honor and respect.

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:11 am

Nice,, sO MAY WE KNOW HOW YOU ACCOMPLAISHED this and what hurdles you faced? will you marry a non bohra?

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:15 am

SYEDNA TUS MESSAGE OF BENEDCTION: Prayer for Peace

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
On the most auspicious occasion of Lailatul Qadar, Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS bestows doa Mubarak for all mumineen, muminaat and their children.

May Allah Ta’ala grant you all the tawfeeq and strength to perform ibaadat with utmost piety and sincerity in Lailatul Qadar and the remaining days and nights of Shehrullah-al-Mu’azzam. May Allah Ta’ala grant all your wishes by the wasila of Panjetan Paak, A’immat Tahereen and his Du’aat, and may Allah Ta’ala keep you in his hifaazat and kilaayat.

Syedna TUS also bestows doa Mubarak for the innocent Muslims suffering in the unrest in several parts of the Muslim world: May Allah Ta’ala alleviate their suffering and may peace and justice prevail.
Syedna TUS also bestows doa Mubarak for humanity at large: May the virtuous human values of compassion, kindness and respect bind us together in harmony.

http://fatemidawat.com/news-and-events/press/

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:43 am

Truth-Prevails wrote:SYEDNA TUS MESSAGE OF BENEDCTION: Prayer for Peace

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
On the most auspicious occasion of Lailatul Qadar, Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS bestows doa Mubarak for all mumineen, muminaat and their children.

May Allah Ta’ala grant you all the tawfeeq and strength to perform ibaadat with utmost piety and sincerity in Lailatul Qadar and the remaining days and nights of Shehrullah-al-Mu’azzam. May Allah Ta’ala grant all your wishes by the wasila of Panjetan Paak, A’immat Tahereen and his Du’aat, and may Allah Ta’ala keep you in his hifaazat and kilaayat.

Syedna TUS also bestows doa Mubarak for the innocent Muslims suffering in the unrest in several parts of the Muslim world: May Allah Ta’ala alleviate their suffering and may peace and justice prevail.
Syedna TUS also bestows doa Mubarak for humanity at large: May the virtuous human values of compassion, kindness and respect bind us together in harmony.

http://fatemidawat.com/news-and-events/press/
Thanx

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:36 pm

watsup msg :

Congratulations to MUFADDAL DEESAWALA for conducting lailatul qadr namaz under able guidance of Syedna Khuzema QutbuddinTUS, a very perfect and complete namaz from 11pm to 5.45 am. I had never experienced Lailatul qadr namaz like this before in my life , a real and truthful connect to Almighty Allah (swt) without any gimmick of videos playing and exaggerations of the facts of any individual but purely seeking Magferat and bounty of ones own life. I had a very beautiful and satisfactory experience.

Once again congratulations to Mufaddal Deesawala and off course ehsan of Syedna sahib for his pure guidance. May Allah bless us bounties and happiness to all under his guidance.

AmmarHussaini

experience of SKQ son sabaq

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:50 am

In the name of ALLAH

I am fan of knowledge and where ever I get knowledge I am interested to take it.

well I wanted to share my experience of SKQ son sabak experience...

oh boy that man has to cut down his arrogance first, I had just attended first sabaq and I felt LOTS of arrogance in his way of speak, he was acting like he knows knowledge of universe and he is doing some ehsaan on people that he is speaking to them, I also asked him simple question about jannah and the reply I got was " its just a state of mind" well if jannah is just state of mind then why will some one need religion? fact is this answer is based on hinduism and non islamic religion, Islam believes in physical jannah and we all muslims should look forward to place called jannah.

after that I havent attended any of his sabak and I am glad I am not wasting any time on this.

AmmarHussaini

Re: experience of SKQ son sabaq

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:53 am

first thing is, TEACHER has to be humble and lack of humility in these so called royals ruins basic principles of ISLAM and DEEN.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:55 am

Good to hear that.. Thats why I dont support any of them., Both are fighting for power and money..

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:13 am

if some one else has attended his sabaq he will testify the same " experience of arrogance"

I dont like to compare but see how this man is sitting and his attitude and compare it with "shehzadas" attitude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fRziUVHNEM

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:07 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:In the name of ALLAH

I am fan of knowledge and where ever I get knowledge I am interested to take it.

oh boy that man has to cut down his arrogance first, I had just attended first sabaq and I felt LOTS of arrogance in his way of speak, he was acting like he knows knowledge of universe and he is doing some ehsaan on people that he is speaking to them, I also asked him simple question about jannah and the reply I got was " its just a state of mind" well if jannah is just state of mind then why will some one need religion? fact is this answer is based on hinduism and non islamic religion, Islam believes in physical jannah and we all muslims should look forward to place called jannah.

after that I havent attended any of his sabak and I am glad I am not wasting any time on this.
Where does islam say there is a physical jannah? I am really curious to know!

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:11 am

U serious pal?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:12 am

"Truly! The Muttaqun (pious and righteous persons - see V.2:2) will be amidst Gardens and water-springs (Paradise). "(It will be said to them): 'Enter therein (Paradise), in peace and security.' "And We shall remove from their breasts any sense of injury (that they may have), (So they will be like) brothers facing each other on thrones. "No sense of fatigue shall touch them, nor shall they (ever) be asked to leave it."

Quran 15: 45-48

Truly, Allah will admit those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, to Gardens underneath which rivers flow (in Paradise), wherein they will be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls and their garments therein will be of silk. Quran 22: 23

Verily, the dwellers of the Paradise, that Day, will be busy in joyful things. They and their wives will be in pleasant shade, reclining on thrones. They will have therein fruits (of all kinds) and all that they ask for. (It will be said to them): Salamun (peace be on you), a Word from the Lord (Allah), Most Merciful. Quran 36: 55-58

And those who kept their duty to their Lord will be led to Paradise in groups, till, when they reach it, and its gates will be opened (before their arrival for their reception) and its keepers will say: Salamun 'Alaikum (peace be upon you)! You have done well, so enter here to abide therein." And they will say: "All the praises and thanks be to Allah Who has fulfilled His Promise to us and has made us inherit (this) land. We can dwell in Paradise where we will; how excellent a reward for the (pious good) workers!"

Quran 39: 73-74

Verily! The Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2), will be in place of Security (Paradise). Among Gardens and Springs; Dressed in fine silk and (also) in thick silk, facing each other, So (it will be), and We shall marry them to Houris (female fair ones) with wide, lovely eyes. They will call therein for every kind of fruit in peace and security;

Quran 44: 51-55

The description of Paradise which the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2) have been promised is that in it are rivers of water the taste and smell of which are not changed; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine delicious to those who drink; and rivers of clarified honey (clear and pure) therein for them is every kind of fruit; and forgiveness from their Lord. (Are these) like those who shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels?

Quran 47: 15

Verily, The Muttaqun (pious), will be in the midst of Gardens and Rivers (Paradise). In a seat of truth (i.e. Paradise), near the Omnipotent King (Allah, the All-Blessed, the Most High, the Owner of Majesty and Honour).

Quran 54: 54-55

And those foremost [(in Islamic Faith of Monotheism and in performing righteous deeds) in the life of this world on the very first call for to embrace Islam,] will be foremost (in Paradise). These will be those nearest to Allah. In the Gardens of delight (Paradise). A multitude of those (foremost) will be from the first generations (who embraced Islam). And a few of those (foremost) will be from the later time (generations). (They will be) on thrones woven with gold and precious stones, Reclining thereon, face to face. They will be served by immortal boys, With cups, and jugs, and a glass from the flowing wine, Wherefrom they will get neither any aching of the head, nor any intoxication. And fruit; that they may choose. And the flesh of fowls that they desire. And (there will be) Houris (fair females) with wide, lovely eyes (as wives for the pious), Like unto preserved pearls.A reward for what they used to do. No Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk) will they hear therein, nor any sinful speech (like backbiting, etc.). But only the saying of: Salam!, Salam! (greetings with peace) !And those on the Right Hand, - Who will be those on the Right Hand? (They will be) among thornless lote-trees, Among Talh (banana-trees) with fruits piled one above another,In shade long-extended, By water flowing constantly, And fruit in plenty, Whose season is not limited, and their supply will not be cut off, And on couches or thrones, raised high. Verily, We have created them (maidens) of special creation. And made them virgins. Loving (their husbands only), equal in age. For those on the Right Hand. A multitude of those (on the Right Hand) will be from the first generation (who embraced Islam). And a multitude of those (on the Right Hand) will be from the later times (generations).

Quran 56: 10-40

And their recompense shall be Paradise, and silken garments, because they were patient. Reclining therein on raised thrones, they will see there neither the excessive heat of the sun, nor the excessive bitter cold, (as in Paradise there is no sun and no moon). And the shade thereof is close upon them, and the bunches of fruit thereof will hang low within their reach. And amongst them will be passed round vessels of silver and cups of crystal, Crystal-clear, made of silver. They will determine the measure thereof according to their wishes. And they will be given to drink there a cup (of wine) mixed with Zanjabil (ginger, etc.), A spring there, called Salsabil. And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls. And when you look there (in Paradise), you will see a delight (that cannot be imagined), and a great dominion. Their garments will be of fine green silk, and gold embroidery. They will be adorned with bracelets of silver, and their Lord will give them a pure drink.

Quran 76: 12-21

Verily, for the Muttaqun, there will be a success (Paradise); Gardens and grapeyards; And young full-breasted (mature) maidens of equal age; And a full cup (of wine). No Laghw (dirty, false, evil talk) shall they hear therein, nor lying; A reward from your Lord, an ample calculated gift (according to the best of their good deeds). (From) the Lord of the heavens and the earth, and whatsoever is in between them, the Most Beneficent, none can dare to speak with Him (on the Day of Resurrection except after His Leave). The Day that Ar-Ruh [Jibrael (Gabriel) or another angel] and the angels will stand forth in rows, none shall speak except him whom the Most Beneficent (Allah) allows, and he will speak what is right.

Quran 78 31-38

And give glad tidings to those who believe and do righteous good deeds, that for them will be Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise). Every time they will be provided with a fruit therefrom, they will say: "This is what we were provided with before," and they will be given things in resemblance (i.e. in the same form but different in taste) and they shall have therein Azwajun Mutahharatun (purified mates or wives), (having no menses, stools, urine, etc.) and they will abide therein forever.

Quran 2: 25

Say: (O Muhammad SAW) "Is that (torment) better or the Paradise of Eternity promised to the Muttaqun (pious and righteous persons - see V.2:2)?" It will be theirs as a reward and as a final destination. For them there will be therein all that they desire, and they will abide (there forever). It is a promise binding upon your Lord that must be fulfilled.

Quran 25: 15-16

This is a Reminder, and verily, for the Muttaqun (pious and righteous persons - see V.2:2) is a good final return (Paradise), -, Adn (Edn) Paradise (everlasting Gardens), whose doors will be open for them, [It is said that one can speak to the doors, just one tells it to open and close, and it will open or close as it is ordered].Therein they will recline; therein they will call for fruits in abundance and drinks; And beside them will be chaste females (virgins) restraining their glances only for their husbands, (and) of equal ages. This it is what you (Al-Muttaqun - the pious) are promised for the Day of Reckoning! (It will be said to them)! Verily, this is Our Provision which will never finish;

Quran 38: 49-54

And Paradise will be brought near to the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2) not far off. (It will be said): "This is what you were promised, - (it is) for those oft-returning (to Allah) in sincere repentance, and those who preserve their covenant with Allah (by obeying Him in all what He has ordered, and worship none but Allah Alone, i.e. follow Allah's Religion, Islamic Monotheism). "Who feared the Most Beneficent (Allah) in the Ghaib (unseen): (i.e. in this worldly life before seeing and meeting Him), and brought a heart turned in repentance (to Him - and absolutely free from each and every kind of polytheism), "Enter you therein in peace and security; this is a Day of eternal life!" There they will have all that they desire, and We have more (for them, i.e. a glance at the All-Mighty, All-Majestic swt ).

Quran 50: 31-35

Verily, those who believe [in the Oneness of Allah along with the six articles of Faith, i.e. to believe in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, Day of Resurrection, and Al-Qadar (Divine Preordainments) - Islamic Monotheism], and do deeds of righteousness, their Lord will guide them through their Faith; under them will flow rivers in the Gardens of delight (Paradise). Their way of request therein will be Subhanaka Allahumma (Glory to You, O Allah!) and Salam (peace, safe from each and every evil) will be their greetings therein (Paradise)! and the close of their request will be: Al-Hamdu Lillahi Rabbil-'Alamin [All the praises and thanks are to Allah, the Lord of 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)].

Quran 10: 9-10

Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:31 am

y-kuc wrote:
AmmarHussaini wrote:In the name of ALLAH

Where does islam say there is a physical jannah? I am really curious to know!
Quraan is full of ayats explaining state of jannah.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:39 am

And if you are so curious to know the afterlife and so on here is a BOOK which has it all.

http://www.alimamali.com/html/eng/books ... /index.htm

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:14 am

Wow! I had missed this thread. With regards to the arrogance, one man's arrogance is another man's confidence. Having said that humility is indeed an attractive trait and false humility (humility for the appearance of it) is a huge put off. It takes the best among us to present the right amount.

Ragarding jannah as a physical place, you would need a physical form to enjoy those gardens and springs...

Your naivette is charming. I must admit I started questioning the physical existence of a jannah at age 8 when I saw my dear grandfather's lifeless body. The jannah promised to you by Quran is sublime. Do look forward to it by all means but know that you will have no stomach for the fruits after you pass on, if that is only as far as you wish to take your understanding. I do wish that you had persevered in furthering your understanding even if it meant putting up with what you saw as arrogance.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:58 am

silvertongue wrote:
Quran 76: 12-21

Verily, for the Muttaqun, there will be a success (Paradise); Gardens and grapeyards; And young full-breasted (mature) maidens of equal age; And a full cup (of wine). No Laghw (dirty, false, evil talk) shall they hear therein, nor lying; A reward from your Lord, an ample calculated gift (according to the best of their good deeds). (From) the Lord of the heavens and the earth, and whatsoever is in between them, the Most Beneficent, none can dare to speak with Him (on the Day of Resurrection except after His Leave). The Day that Ar-Ruh [Jibrael (Gabriel) or another angel] and the angels will stand forth in rows, none shall speak except him whom the Most Beneficent (Allah) allows, and he will speak what is right.
I'll tell you what, it's incorrect literal interpretations such as these that get men all excited enough to blow up buildings. Busty maidens? Really? What about the poor fair maidens whose jannat is totally ruined by having to service some smelly old arab with back hair....

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:15 am

I fully understand Quraan requires higher realm of understanding and ability to digest complex issues to understand real meaning of Quraan, but again the problem is no Book reference or hadith was provided to back claims.

if it was mufaddal's bayan I could understand he makes up every thing, but when a PHD holder talks without book references and from thin air it looks unreliable.