very interesting forum - good work

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
Sufi monk

very interesting forum - good work

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat May 31, 2014 2:56 am

This forum is really interesting and really a good source of information, but I am not really happy with looks, if ADMIN is looking to upgrade this forum with more cutting edge technology, I am willing to contribute to this forum.

any help needed just ask.

Qureshi

Re: very interesting forum - good work

Unread post by Qureshi » Sat May 31, 2014 3:04 am

Avataar, signature, profile will make it look more attractive.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:02 am

Sufi monk wrote:This forum is really interesting and really a good source of information, but I am not really happy with looks, if ADMIN is looking to upgrade this forum with more cutting edge technology, I am willing to contribute to this forum.

any help needed just ask.

Looks just fine. Why to change. Simple and sweet!

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:17 pm

Bi'smillahi taa'la

this forum helped me to get answers of many unanswered questions and now I am completely satisfied with all the answers, thank you admin and all other active contributors.

Shukran Jazakallah----Fiamanillah

zohair1977

Unread post by zohair1977 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:06 pm

Looks perfectly fine. You want to be simple but effective specially when you are progressive....

Jazzy graphics and too much color would kill the essence of this forum. This is just my thought. I am not trying to disrespect anybody's opinion here.

New

Unread post by New » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:49 pm

How could you compare? This is the only kind, but superb. Lot of hard work, dedication and talents go in to this. I would love to know who the Admin Bhai or Bhais are? Is it time for you to get out of Parda? In my opinion we can get more things done in zahair. I would like to see an address where we can mail our checks rather than relying on PayPal.

The Forum part is the most active. Can you alott more space like a whole page? A picture equals thousand words. Splendid for a graphic account and proof. I challeng some one to describe the Roti Cake in words.

One Video = thousand pictures = thousand * thousand words, where would an audio clip fit. You figure out.