Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
humanbeing

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:16 am

godmoney wrote:i had heard a riwayat that ek yahoodi used to throw garbage on maula ali face daily but maula ali never said anything one day she didn’t came so maula ali send someone to see if something is wrong n found she was ill n then the lady ask for mafi..
As far as I know : The Riwayat is on Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).. correct me if I m wrong please.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:48 am

humanbeing wrote:
godmoney wrote:i had heard a riwayat that ek yahoodi used to throw garbage on maula ali face daily but maula ali never said anything one day she didn’t came so maula ali send someone to see if something is wrong n found she was ill n then the lady ask for mafi..
As far as I know : The Riwayat is on Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).. correct me if I m wrong please.
Yes, it's on Rasulullah .. heard it several times.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Forwarded as received :

Muffy was in Santa Cruz masjid yesterday between 6.30 to 8 pm wherein there were 10 Ziyafats, each costing between Rs.14 Lacs to Rs.21 Lacs followed by qadambosi of 250 stupid abdes costing Rs.5,300/- each plus a big amount was paid by the Santa Cruz jamat for screwing them royally. Hence, Muffy was able to laugh all the way to the bank after looting the abdes of around Rs.3 to 4 crores in one hour and thirty minutes flat !!!

Su ehni niraali shaan che.
ghanu jeevo ghanu jeevo
ghanu luto ghanu luto.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:45 pm

Forward As Received:

Yesterday Husaini masjid mumbai ma dushmano mate bad doa ni be rakaat namaaz padhavva ma aavi What a shame masjid ma doa na badle bad doa

Under the leadership of an insane Muffy, bohras r slowly losing the importance of lailatul qadr as it is now "salgirah raat" of their leader rather then "jaagvani raat" as before. The illiterate waghadias of partapur r celebrating their leaders birthday on lailatul qadr...

Maroo tau am manwoo che k je loko AllahTaala ane Rasoolulla (S.A.W.W) ni talimat na khilaf amal kare a loko na pachal Namaz bhi na parvi joiye.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:55 pm

really worried about the young generation and their core belief in their dai . What must be going through their minds when they read of such behaviour by the bohri's. would they want to be part of such a mob, dancing and falsely praising their dai.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:24 am

VID-20140722-WA0011.mp4
(4.38 MiB) Downloaded 2719 times
Not sure where this took place ...

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:14 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:
VID-20140722-WA0011.mp4
they blew up thousands of rupees in few minutes, while momeenin like abbas sabuwala are committing suicide because of lack of money :(

religious leader with these qualities are worst then financial bankers who suck people blood for profits.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:28 am

one thing is sure in this world nobody is here to help or understand plight of needy all are here to look about themselves and their family be it politicians or religious leaders. What least we can do is to make ourselves strong in such a way that we dont fall in kothar threat or prey otherwise we will find many abbasbhai sabuwala (i guess there are many) in our community and these blood suckers will care a damn.

Egalitarian

Unread post by Egalitarian » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:44 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:It is imperative for a Mumin to realise by now, what did Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA meant by his mubarak words, “har Dai Quran ni Surat che”. Many of us (including me, initially) limited our thinking to only acknowledge that Lailatul Qadr is the Milaad of our beloved Moula TUS.

So what does Suratul Qadr assert about Lailatul Qadr?
◾Is it the night, when the entire Quran ul Majeed descended from heavens?
◾Is it the night, when Malae’kat descend from heavens to listen all the duas till dawn?
◾Is it the night, which is better than 1000 months?

Yes, but what more?

1. The fehwa of the first aayat is “Hame utara ehne Lailatul Qadr ma”. The general understanding is that “Lailatul Qadr ma Quran utara gaya che” , Correct ? Yes, but what is more astonishing is the fact that the aayat sharifa starts with “اناء”, the adad of which is ’53′. This word ‘اناء’ also reminds me of Al Jamea Al Anwar (Mosque of Imam Haakim AS in Misr). It is that Jamea which, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, considered to be a reason for barakaat in Dawat. The words inscribed in this masjid “……هذا الفتى…..” (see 100th Milaad theme and last zikra majlis banner below) directs towards 51st, 52nd and 53rd Dai Mutlaq. And the word which refers to 53rd Dai Mutlaq is – “اناء”. So, the Quran pronounces that the 53rd is descended on Earth in Lailatul Qadr.

Zikra1435 banner

2. It is the night when Aaliqadr Moula TUS descended from heavens to answers all prayers. “Satr no zamaan” is a metaphor for “Satr ni raat”. Since ‘Satr’ means night so Fajr implies ‘Zamaan of Zuhoor’. The Suratul Qadr states that “Malae’kat will be present till dawn to listen all prayers and duas”. This derives me, that Moula Aaliqadr TUS is that farishta who will be present until “Fajr”.

3. 1000th year after the seclusion of Moulana Imam Tayyeb AS has started. This implies to me that the Zaman of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS is ‘khair’ than 1000 years of or 1000 Ramadaans in Satr.

What more about Lailatul Qadr?
The munajaat shareefa which is written by Moula TUS in every Lailatul Qadr is atleast to be read once after Lailatul Qadr. Believe me, it opens many closed doors.
Going back, I clearly remember that Lailatul Qadr Munajaat Shareefa of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA in the year of 100th Milaad Mubarak, which further validates my tasawwur, in which He RA delivered “He RA acknowledges that your Imaam AS will perform Zuhoor when 100 meets 1000″.

The theme of 100th Milaad Mubarak displayed the convergence of 100 & 1000.

100MilaadMubarak Logo

Since 100th Milaad Mubarak is over, my tasawwur is attracted to a place which has a significant place in the history of and present Dawat and the adad of its letters add to – 100. That place is YEMEN. (When written in arabic – note the Meem and Noon). So is “Yemen” the place we know or is it what I see in the picture below (ي م ن ).

YeMeN

Syedna Aaliqadr Moula TUS displays the shaan of both 1000 and 100. He TUS is a door which will lead us to the Hazrat of Imam AS, till then He TUS is in the position of Imam AS.
Concluding the flow, the Suratul Qadr ends with the word ‘Fajr’ (a metaphor to Zuhoor) and Suratul Fajr explains this better.

Sajdas of shukr in Hazrat Imamiyah Nooraniyah.. Khuda ta’ala Syedna Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS ne sehat, aafiyat ma, fajr na din tak baki rakhjo…Aameen !

Dua ni iltemaas
Wasalaam
Is SMS on the way to be IMAM TAIYEB re-appearing on earth ???? or getting some learnings from Atba-ul-Malak ?? Or.. Is it the way out to escape the court case ???
Please comment

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:34 am

Egalitarian wrote:
AgnosticIndian wrote:It is imperative for a Mumin to realise by now, what did Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA meant by his mubarak words, “har Dai Quran ni Surat che”. Many of us (including me, initially) limited our thinking to only acknowledge that Lailatul Qadr is the Milaad of our beloved Moula TUS.

So what does Suratul Qadr assert about Lailatul Qadr?
◾Is it the night, when the entire Quran ul Majeed descended from heavens?
◾Is it the night, when Malae’kat descend from heavens to listen all the duas till dawn?
◾Is it the night, which is better than 1000 months?

Yes, but what more?

1. The fehwa of the first aayat is “Hame utara ehne Lailatul Qadr ma”. The general understanding is that “Lailatul Qadr ma Quran utara gaya che” , Correct ? Yes, but what is more astonishing is the fact that the aayat sharifa starts with “اناء”, the adad of which is ’53′. This word ‘اناء’ also reminds me of Al Jamea Al Anwar (Mosque of Imam Haakim AS in Misr). It is that Jamea which, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, considered to be a reason for barakaat in Dawat. The words inscribed in this masjid “……هذا الفتى…..” (see 100th Milaad theme and last zikra majlis banner below) directs towards 51st, 52nd and 53rd Dai Mutlaq. And the word which refers to 53rd Dai Mutlaq is – “اناء”. So, the Quran pronounces that the 53rd is descended on Earth in Lailatul Qadr.

Zikra1435 banner

2. It is the night when Aaliqadr Moula TUS descended from heavens to answers all prayers. “Satr no zamaan” is a metaphor for “Satr ni raat”. Since ‘Satr’ means night so Fajr implies ‘Zamaan of Zuhoor’. The Suratul Qadr states that “Malae’kat will be present till dawn to listen all prayers and duas”. This derives me, that Moula Aaliqadr TUS is that farishta who will be present until “Fajr”.

3. 1000th year after the seclusion of Moulana Imam Tayyeb AS has started. This implies to me that the Zaman of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS is ‘khair’ than 1000 years of or 1000 Ramadaans in Satr.

What more about Lailatul Qadr?
The munajaat shareefa which is written by Moula TUS in every Lailatul Qadr is atleast to be read once after Lailatul Qadr. Believe me, it opens many closed doors.
Going back, I clearly remember that Lailatul Qadr Munajaat Shareefa of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA in the year of 100th Milaad Mubarak, which further validates my tasawwur, in which He RA delivered “He RA acknowledges that your Imaam AS will perform Zuhoor when 100 meets 1000″.

The theme of 100th Milaad Mubarak displayed the convergence of 100 & 1000.

100MilaadMubarak Logo

Since 100th Milaad Mubarak is over, my tasawwur is attracted to a place which has a significant place in the history of and present Dawat and the adad of its letters add to – 100. That place is YEMEN. (When written in arabic – note the Meem and Noon). So is “Yemen” the place we know or is it what I see in the picture below (ي م ن ).

YeMeN

Syedna Aaliqadr Moula TUS displays the shaan of both 1000 and 100. He TUS is a door which will lead us to the Hazrat of Imam AS, till then He TUS is in the position of Imam AS.
Concluding the flow, the Suratul Qadr ends with the word ‘Fajr’ (a metaphor to Zuhoor) and Suratul Fajr explains this better.

Sajdas of shukr in Hazrat Imamiyah Nooraniyah.. Khuda ta’ala Syedna Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS ne sehat, aafiyat ma, fajr na din tak baki rakhjo…Aameen !

Dua ni iltemaas
Wasalaam
Is SMS on the way to be IMAM TAIYEB re-appearing on earth ???? or getting some learnings from Atba-ul-Malak ?? Or.. Is it the way out to escape the court case ???
Please comment
Wow! Some Jamea kid or ustad got high marks/bonus for writing this. I guess all that frenetic fund-raising is to buy the army of the Unsullied. He already has the 3 dragons....QJ, BJ and Zohra. Just my little tribute to Game of thrones. Whoever said truth is stranger than fiction WAS NOT KIDDING!

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:41 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Wow! Some Jamea kid or ustad got high marks/bonus for writing this. I guess all that frenetic fund-raising is to buy the army of the Unsullied. He already has the 3 dragons....QJ, BJ and Zohra. Just my little tribute to Game of thrones. Whoever said truth is stranger than fiction WAS NOT KIDDING!
:mrgreen: Pretty funny for an Unhappy man...

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:45 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote: Wow! Some Jamea kid or ustad got high marks/bonus for writing this. I guess all that frenetic fund-raising is to buy the army of the Unsullied. He already has the 3 dragons....QJ, BJ and Zohra. Just my little tribute to Game of thrones. Whoever said truth is stranger than fiction WAS NOT KIDDING!
:mrgreen: Pretty funny for an Unhappy man...
There is only one source of unhappiness in my otherwise merry existence.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:17 am

Fursat nahi hy khud ko gunaho k kaam se
Hamko dara rahe hy kayamat k naam se.
So jurm inke maaf hai ye loog khas hy
Baagi na kaon hoga aise nizam se.
Kichad me inke hath hy kya sheikh kya janab
Ham hath phir bhi chumte hy aitram se.
Deen or imaan se kya vasta inhe
Sharab Peene ki bhi raza ye dede salam se.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:18 am

[1:01am, 22/07/2014] O-cBilas-Ad/Ibrahim: Bhai Hum Log Bolte Quraan ki baat karte hein jo Momeneen ki Jannat ke Zaamin hone ka Daava karte hein, lekin 'Chacha-Bhatije' (MS vs KQ) ki Jung mein 'Yazeed, Shimar, Kaal, Jaadugar jaise Nihaayat Ghinaune Alfaazon se Nawaaze jaa rahe hein, Laanatein boli aur Bulwai jaa rahi hai, jiski Umeed kisi Aqalmand aur Daanish Insaan se toh nahi ki ja sakti..
Rahi Baat Qur`aan ki, toh Apne yahan Qur`aan ka Tarjuma na Padho, Doosri Qaum ki Majlis mein na jaao, Waahaz mein na jaao, Hamaare Likhe ya Filter kiye huwe Nohe ya Kitaab ke alaawa koi aur Kitaab ya Nohe na padho...bas wohi padho, wohi suno, wohi karo, wohi bolo, jisme Hamaari Taareef ho bas iske alaawa sab Fareib....
Aaj ke Kothaar aur Qasre-Aali ke is tarah ke Khudgarzi bhare Ajeeb-o-Gareeb Farmaan ki wajah se Qaum aaj Haqeeqi Shariyat aur Siraat-e-Mustaqeem ke ilm ko haasil karne se Mehroom reh gayi hai….
Qaum Deen-e-Haq ka ilm haasil kare toh kaise kare, jab baahar se ilm lena Haraam kar diya jaaye aur Qaum ke andar Aap ke paas sirf Chaaploos hein aur koi Haqeeqi aaalim nahi….. iska matlab ab koi ilm nahi milega…..milega toh sirf Raza ya Khaane ka Tiffin, uske liye bhi Maal se zyada Paise toh chukaane hein..
Deen-e-Haq ki Buniyaad ilm per hai, Allah (SWT) ne Qayenaat ka Qaamil ilm Apne Rasool (SAWA) ke zariye hum ko Qur`aan mein Ataa kar diya hai, mahaz isliye nahi ki sirf iski Tilaawat ki jaaye, balki Insaan Qur`aan ki Tilaawat kare, Aalimon se dars haasil kare aur khud Apni Aqal se soche samjhe aur us per Amal kare.. Insaan Aalim banega to wo khud Apne ilm ki Buniyaad per yeh faisla karega ki kya sahi hai aur kya ghalat.!!
Lekin Aaj Qaum ko Misaaq aur Baraat ke naam se Daraa-Dhamka kar uski soch par bhi Paabandi laga di gayi hai. Momin ko La-ilmi mein daal kar itna Bebas aur Majboor kar diya hai ke ab kya sahi hai aur kya ghalat,  yeh faisla karne ka Haq bhi uss se chheen liya gaya hai...
Allah (SWT) ne har Insaan ko sochne ke liye Aqal ataa ki hai, isliye nahi ke wo kisi ke peechhe Aankh bandh kar ke chalta rahein, balki isliye ke uska Istemaal kar wo khud sahi aur ghalat ka faisla kar Apne Aamaal ko Anjaam de aur uss Khaaliq-e-Kul ko raazi kare na ki kisi 'Khudgarz' Makhlooq ko..
Kyu Aaj ek Momin, Insaan hote huwe bhi bina Daayein ya Baayein dekhe Tamtam mein bandhe Ghode ki tarah chalne ke liye Majboor hai.? Ab waqt aa gaya hai kisi aur ko apni soch ka Maalik na banaao.
Socho, Samjho, Apni Aqal ka Aazaadi se Istemaal karo aur sahi raasta apne liye chun lo ………ek taraf Khudgarz Makhlooq hai aur doosri taraf Khaaliq-e-Qaayenaat hai …. Aap kisko raazi karna chaahte hein.? kiske Bande ban na chaahte hein.?
_Yeh Aap khud ko Sochna hai..!!!!

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:13 am

rtm.jpg
Ratlam kalimi colony na mumineen ye munajaat ma roti ni zikar si basirat lai ne 250 mumineen ye roti banawta sikhi.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Now next in line will be chawal then tarkari then kharas and then mithai making. After the complete cycle a new fatwa will be made "har ek momin thali banawe ane apna bija momin gharo ma pochave"

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Whatsapp msg:
Confidential photo leaked. Can see the public who is with davedar
Attachments
IMG-20140722-WA0031.jpg

zohair1977

Unread post by zohair1977 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:00 pm

Spectator wrote:Can anyone tell me who the the man was who was making the speech while mufaddal bhaisaheb was sitting? Someone mentioned it was his older brother, which one? The projected screen I was looking at was not very clear. To be honest I was really disappointed this lailatul qadr. In the northern hemisphere the nights are quite short and one would think they would squeeze in maximum bihori namaaz etc to get sawaab of Ibadat. They showed Burhanuddin moula's vasila which was good. I was thinking that this is great.....at least now they won't show mufaddal bhaisahebs bayaan. Instead they wasted time on this rubbish speech where the speech giver kept on saying mola mubarak mubarak plus dishing out lanaat to dushmans and wasting precious time while we should be praying. In the end we only ended up praying istiftah, nisful lail, tahajjud and one other namaaz before shafaa, watar, julus. Then after that, to my chagrin, they played vasila ? of mufaddal bhaisaheb and this lady was wailing super loudly which annoyed me even more! I wished I had escaped after julus namaaz! Then due to this time wasting we had about 15 minutes to do sehri and we descended on the thaals like she wolves attacking the omelette. This year I have attended during Ramazan only on two nights so far and it's a shame that due the the lack of spirituality and poor sermons within murkuz I will be put off from attending next year. I would rather pray at home.

I have Gujarati Biyori Namaz Sahifa, step by step namaz instructions and Gujarati translations of each Dua which comes between two rakaat of each namaaz. What a fulfilling pleasure paying whole night with full concentration with my wife and 5 year old son. Mashaallah, Alhumdulillah, Subhanallah

Habeel

Unread post by Habeel » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:13 pm

@Admin, Just having concern about the safety of these exposed people in photograph, you should consider this photograph to be removed If it makes sense.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:05 pm

truth seeker100 wrote:Whatsapp msg:
Is this Khuzema Qutbuddin? He also wants Bohras to "worship" him. How then is he different from Mufaddal Saifuddin? Telling you, they are all birds of a feather. Don't be fooled by his sweet talk.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:29 pm

DisillusionedDB wrote:[ Play Quicktime file ]
VID-20140722-WA0011.mp4 [ 4.38 MiB | Viewed 688 times ]
It is during celebrations of "Salgirah Raat" of MS on "Jaagvani Raat" at Saifee Masjid, Partapur.

New

Unread post by New » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Hamsafar bhai your story of two birds, can this taken care of by one stone?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Habeel wrote:@Admin, Just having concern about the safety of these exposed people in photograph, you should consider this photograph to be removed If it makes sense.
It is on Whatsup already so removing from this forum does not make any difference

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:08 pm

who is the davedar. please enlighten what are you wanting us to see.

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:23 pm

think wrote:who is the davedar. please enlighten what are you wanting us to see.
dave dar is what the stupid abdes call kq

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:17 pm

truth seeker100 wrote:Whatsapp msg:
Next the ABDES are going to learn how to make Rida and then wear it and hide their face in side the RIDA like they are doing now

aflatoon

Unread post by aflatoon » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:00 pm

bohrabhai wrote:Fursat nahi hy khud ko gunaho k kaam se
Hamko dara rahe hy kayamat k naam se.
So jurm inke maaf hai ye loog khas hy
Baagi na kaon hoga aise nizam se.
Kichad me inke hath hy kya sheikh kya janab
Ham hath phir bhi chumte hy aitram se.
Deen or imaan se kya vasta inhe
Sharab Peene ki bhi raza ye dede salam se.

I would like to add two more verses

hatheli pe chand jannat ka dikhla kar ye kehte hain
yeh haq humko mila hai hamaare imam se

asr e hazir ke firaun aur hamaan hai ye log
zulm dhane me kam nahi hai amir e shaam se
Last edited by aflatoon on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:50 pm

Someone finally had the sense to record waajebaat interaction. This is the local aamil?! Forget inquiring after the sick. We are aamils, we are too good for that...Adam, Max, Would you like to comment. This guy is a fellow Jamea graduate I imagine....
Attachments
Typical bhaisab scare tactics waajebaat recording
cf90db9460a345abcde5561bbc95786e.m4a
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 1410 times

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:52 am

Bhool gaye Maa Fatema ko, yaad rahe Aaliqadar

Choti ho gayi Shab-e-Qadar bade huve Aaliqadar.

Jawab dete dete thak jayenge aakherat me Zaki.

Jab Khuda sawal phuchenga Aaliqadar se is qadar....!

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:11 am

Topi given by muffy to the stupid abdes who payed wajebaat of 10 lakhs and over.In muffy's theory people who pay vajebat in thousands rupees are different and people who pays vajebat in lakhs of rupees they are different people so muffy gave topi as a gift to people who paid vajebat of around 10 lakhs.

Su nirali shaan che
Attachments
IMG-20140721-WA0007.jpg