A Bohra Senior Citizen Of Surat Commits Suicide.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
AmmarHussaini

Re: A Bohra Senior Citizen Of Surat Commits Suicide.

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:29 am

it all depends who you are and how much you are dependent on jamaat, poor are crushed a lot, for me and my family we never go to jamaat nor we are dependent in any sense to amil, so even if I abuse him in public he will smile at me and let it go . but if some one else would have shout at amil he would be facing real trouble.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:48 am

for me and my family we never go to jamaat
Here you say you never go to Jamaat but here is your other posting
by AmmarHussaini on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:08 pm
I could not take it any more and I stood up and shouted on amil really hard to cut the crap and let the people pray on this auspicious night of al qadr, people looked at me with surprise but finally amil had to wind up his bullshiit and end his bayan, waiting for isha to commence. typing from mobile.
The important word is NEVER go to Jamaat and then you did go?
Mr Incredible we do have problem with your credibility

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:07 am

jamaat = jamaat khana = place where food is offered = where most bohra like you are interested to go = where I dont go

masjid = place of worship where I go frequently = place where most bohra are least interested to go

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:18 am

SBM wrote:
SBM bhai:

I thought this gentleman went to Karbala to defend the darghas? Did he not wish all of us goodbye?

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:22 pm

AmmarHussaini wrote:jamaat = jamaat khana = place where food is offered = where most bohra like you are interested to go = where I dont go

masjid = place of worship where I go frequently = place where most bohra are least interested to go
AmmarHussaini Bhai
Just like our Aamils you are playing with words. Most of the Markaz do not have a separate Jamaat Khana this is not Aga Khani.
When Bohras say Jamaat it is complete parcel of Masjid-Markaz-Jamat Khana(if there is one)
Bhai, like Zinger bhai said you are just boasting too much, you stood up to Aamil, you had Mobile phone but you did not record your own confrontation
Some one who boasts so much will not let this great opportunity to show off will let it go.
Zinger Bhai and SBM bhai are right about you. you talk too much and ask other for proof :evil:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:25 pm

canadian wrote:
SBM wrote:
SBM bhai:

I thought this gentleman went to Karbala to defend the darghas? Did he not wish all of us goodbye?
Yes he did return from Karbala under new id provided by ISIL :lol:

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:50 pm

abde53 wrote:
AmmarHussaini wrote:jamaat = jamaat khana = place where food is offered = where most bohra like you are interested to go = where I dont go

AmmarHussaini Bhai
Just like our Aamils you are playing with words. Most of the Markaz do not have a separate Jamaat Khana this is not Aga Khani.
When Bohras say Jamaat it is complete parcel of Masjid-Markaz-Jamat Khana(if there is one)
Bhai, like Zinger bhai said you are just boasting too much, you stood up to Aamil, you had Mobile phone but you did not record your own confrontation
Some one who boasts so much will not let this great opportunity to show off will let it go.
Zinger Bhai and SBM bhai are right about you. you talk too much and ask other for proof :evil:
Salaam abde53 bhai

it doesnt matter what you or your abde friends thinks and does but any ways I should explain it

still in many places of world jamaat is different and masjid is different and place of worship cant be called as jamaat

and secondly when some one is confronting in public how will he grab a mobile and record it as well? if some one in masjid has done it I am not sure and it is not my concern as well, I did it because I felt laillatul qadr is for ibadat and not for useless talks and not to make video out of it.

if some one has stood up appreciate it and not show your envy

any ways stay happy with your doubts and in your little world of abdeism :roll: :mrgreen:

since ramadan is almost over I hope little change has came in world of abdes specially those who visit this forum regularly

Fiamanillah
Attachments
adsad.jpg

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Ammarhussaini
if you are so bold and care a damn about everyone give me your real identity n yhe masjid you stood up. I will verify n vouch for you.

Disillusioned
this post is not if some bohra committed sucide ir no or not even if he got help from community or no its for if abbasbhai had been pressurised for wajebaat. Logically as I explained this does not sound right.
As there are abdes who brainwash bohras n we rational thinkers oppose them there are lots of reformists like ghulam muhammed who could be making up stories n trying to brainwash us against DB. So as we don't trust abdes how do you trust these reformist.

There is this new video being circulated about partapur waghris burning crackers on lailatul qadr night to celebrate muffy's birthday. But where is it necessary that this video is of this year n this day. It could be just a video of some where in the past.
So guys don't let these abdes n these reformist fool us.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:10 pm

MUSTAPH wrote:there are lots of reformists like ghulam muhammed who could be making up stories n trying to brainwash us against DB. So as we don't trust abdes how do you trust these reformist.
Bro MUSTAPH,

Even after many members have confirmed the incident you still feel that I had made up a story ?? I don't have anything more to say. As regards me saying that he died because of wajebat then you are completely wrong, please read my post again wherein I had clearly stated that the "Final blow" came when he was asked to pay wajebat, this clearly means that the deceased person was already under lots of pressure and he couldn't take it any more ! FYI, his son is a khidmatguzar and he didn't share a very cordial relationship with his late father, now this too explains a lot if you understand what I mean. I had never objected to your questioning the authenticity of this incident but it seems that instead of having a balanced view like me you are going on harping on the wrong issues.

New

Unread post by New » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:35 pm

Hey Mr. Mustaph, no one is perfect. Very easy to pull some one down. Gulam bhai is rendering something which no one is capable of doing it. SMB had to cover his mistake by a public apology with bad publicity. Talk about Muffy's mistakes and lake of judgement. How about he bringing bad publicity via public lanats, Azad Maidan relly and sports killing etc etc. One can go on...

New

Unread post by New » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Gulam bhai, my request to you is not give in to those fault finders. There is never a QED for anything. There are multiple theories and versions, e.g. Kennedy assasination, Elvis being alive, 911, many ghost stories.

The court relies on "beyond a reasonable doubt" and an not an absolute proof. No one will agree on what is Absolute.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:18 pm

Ghulam muhammed
the final blow means Vajebaat was the main angle to it. People have confirmed which even I have there was a death but how does it show this was due to vajebaat pressure. Early ramzan no one is called to pay vajebaat and one can be pressurised only when one goes to pay. Shoab sabuwala confirmed that his mother was in hospital since starting of ramzan so they have not gone in vajebaat baithak.
Today you come up with his son is khidmat guzar n does not share relation with his father. Please explain how do you know the most inside details of this family. Is your real identity Shoab Sabuwala. No yaar you cannot be that also as you don't sound like khidmat guzar.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:28 am

SBM bhai:

Yes he did return from Karbala under new id provided by ISIL :lol:

get ready for a new id to emerge. infact, i think he already has one working even as we speak. gonna wait and be sure before i blow it out in the open again :lol:

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:37 am

Mustah, New, and others, who still having questions about how GM Bhai gets his info., who he is, where he is, etc..

He is the Mehdi or Houdini of our times.

Forget trying to track him down. It's impossible.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:35 am

you guys must have watched OMG hindi movie there it has a wonderful dialogue " tum logo se unka bhagwan cheenoge toh woh tumhe bhagwan banadenge " this is what people like GM are trying to do and I am afraid people like saminaben, ammarhussaini, disillusionedDB kind of people's would be very soon taking him to be new imam.
what should we call these people Ghulam Bohra's

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:36 am

MUSTAPH wrote:you guys must have watched OMG hindi movie there it has a wonderful dialogue " tum logo se unka bhagwan cheenoge toh woh tumhe bhagwan banadenge " this is what people like GM are trying to do and I am afraid people like saminaben, ammarhussaini, disillusionedDB kind of people's would be very soon taking him to be new imam.
what should we call these people Ghulam Bohra's
Mustaph

I have been very patient with your idiotic posts attacking GM. You are neophyte on this forum, You have no idea who GM is and how well is he connected.
Stop blowing your hot air unless of course you are a paid lackey of Kothari Goons who planted you here to question GM and try to discredit him as he has been able to post some of the pictures and inside information which only very well connected people can get.
Well others in the past tried the same dirty tricks and failed miserably.
Stop being an arrogant prosecutor despite the fact the GM has been very polite and calling you brother.
Last edited by SBM on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:47 am

i completely agree.
if he has no idea who gm is , better for him to not blow his dirty nose.
he should read old post from gm and know how well balanced and articulate and knowledgble his articles are
fools dont recipocrate wise men.
period.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:37 pm

by MUSTAPH on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:35 am
you guys must have watched OMG hindi movie there it has a wonderful dialogue " tum logo se unka bhagwan cheenoge toh woh tumhe bhagwan banadenge "
Mustaph bhai
you are so correct, our Dai called himself as Ilah ul Ard and took away our Allaha from us and we the followers have made him Bhagwan too, Haqiqi Kaba, Bolta Quran and apna jaan aney maal na huqdar the quality which only Allaha had the rights
so far Ghulam bhai has not claimed those qualities so no I do not think he will be my Imam

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:27 pm

He is the Mehdi or Houdini of our times
In the sense of being invisible - , which to a degree all of us on this forum are anonymous. None of us know each other as to who we are where we reside, , and our sources of info. Does that mean all of us here are imams? ridiculous!
GMbhai has sources all over the Bohra Kingdom, and therefore the metaphor to Mehdi and Houdini, in achieving the seemingly impossible.

MUSTAPH, You take metaphor for reality for entertainment purposes. Your logic in attempting to predict what anyone else would believe inthe future" especially with regard to Imam is ludicrous.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:28 am

Ghulam Muhammed

seeing the reviews many of your friends have posted I think this debate is gone to personnel. I apologise for the same if I have hurt any sentiments here.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Bro MUSTAPH,

I have already stated earlier that there is absolutely no need for you to apologise as I still maintain my view that you, like anyone else have all the rights to question the authenticity of any such incidents as these are sensitive topics. Iam humbled by your graceful approach, may Allah (swt) bless you.

Even if I have hurt your sentiments during the course of debate then I too apologise for the same.

Peace.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:04 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro MUSTAPH,

I have already stated earlier that there is absolutely no need for you to apologise as I still maintain my view that you, like anyone else have all the rights to question the authenticity of any such incidents as these are sensitive topics. Iam humbled by your graceful approach, may Allah (swt) bless you.

Even if I have hurt your sentiments during the course of debate then I too apologise for the same.

Peace.
I agree that Mustaph has the right to question the authenticity of any incident but stretching the issue despite being given absolute proofs was irking many members. Even I have expressed my doubt about this incident to GM bhai and when he reasonably answered, I was satisfied with it. Anyway, all's well that ends well. Hope our dawat problems could see their fruitful end so fast. :wink:

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:28 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:secondly when some one is confronting in public how will he grab a mobile and record it as well?
SELFIE could have worked !! also I would haved liked to see the reaction of public and best of all the Amil

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:39 am

I sometime feel, a slight pressure from any Kothari agent is blown out of proportion as coercion and torture. Bohras also need to be firm and strong in saying “No” to Kothari agents, rather then cry for rescue.

Wajebat pressure cannot be even considered a reason for a person who is contemplating a suicide. At max a person would feel humiliated and lost with kothar agent’s pressure tactics.

I support Mustaph’s craving for proofs, we are living in a world of deception and every step in any direction must be vouched for, to avoid getting into another mess.

I enjoy GM’s posts and use my intellect to separate facts, exaggeration and opinions. Not everything that is happening in bohra world can be substantiated with proofs as kothar itself does not have any PR window to clarify rumours and their fatwas.