bayans that we attend

If you have questions or want to share knowledge about Dawoodi Bohra religions and rituals please post them here. Any discussion outside the framework of Dawoodi Bohra beliefs and tradition is not allowed. This forum is primarily for sharing of information and knowledge.
onlyprivate

Re: bayans that we attend

Unread post by onlyprivate » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:05 am

chakker wrote:Mustaph - as you say "sitter rato maa milso" could even mean within 70 nights. No necessarily in or on the 70th night.
i think in bayaan they tells "sittair rat ma not sitttair ratooooooooooma "

so still question remainssssssss
by the way this is very fundamental question on our bayannnnnnnnns authencity !!!!!!!!!!

chocoman

Unread post by chocoman » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:08 am

Going through this forum..... I gather that small things amuse small minds,
Just like the gentleman above.

onlyprivate

Unread post by onlyprivate » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:10 am

oh again chocoman ki jaliiiiiiiiiiiii
poor guyyyyyyyyyy

onlyprivate

Unread post by onlyprivate » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:15 am

any ways i have some other questions if somebody can answer.
in bayans we hear that at time of wafat of maulatena fatema, ali and fatema are in one room nobody there except them. then how the min. by min. detail is known to public about their private discussion regarding ansu ni bottle etc....... i must telll that maula na ali could not discuss private things in such detailsssssssss to public......
other while imam husain is going to final visit of nabi (saw) that time also he is alone there but we have perfect story of that episode !!!!!!!! so many other items like that u may caught.
so which reporter is recording all this details private episodessssssssss

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:13 am

It could be possible that Maula Ali himself should have narrated these events in his books or autobiography. As we hear that there was no one around at that time so the most possible thing could be this. Regarding the controversial issue of Succession after Nabi Mohammed (p.b.u.h) Maula Ali a.s has written many things in his famous works Nahjul Balagha.. So there is some possibility of these events recorded in some books which links to Maula Ali a.s. himself.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:04 am

O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you. Allah has pardoned that which is past; and Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing.A people asked such [questions] before you; then they became thereby disbelievers. (Quran 5:101-102)

first of all SILVERTONGUE thanks for the wonderful article. but talking about the BANI ISRAEL think logically they are doing very well today and it feels great pain to see our brothers suffering around the world, but anyways its not something you and I can do about.

the lines of Quran that you have sent I have not verified but rely on your findings. Its an ayat mentioned maybe while the Quran was being revealed as it says "But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you". today Quran has been revealed so if doubts are there today I think one has no choice but to ask questions.

the questions asked on this forum are as it is not from the revelation of Quran or about Islam but its about our shia/dawoodi bohra community especially not what was revealed by Quran but what is said in the bayans.

coming to the other part of your answer about a man asking about Hajj , Prophet Mohammed not liking people asking questions or other things I suppose is from the write up by "Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi - Tafhim al-Qur'an". Can you ask him a question from where did he get these details.

one more thing this is the best answer to give to a logical mind that if you ask too many questions you will be destroyed. Truth actually should never be afraid of questions.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:09 am

O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you. Allah has pardoned that which is past; and Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing.A people asked such [questions] before you; then they became thereby disbelievers. (Quran 5:101-102)

[/size]
first of all SILVERTONGUE thanks for the wonderful article. but talking about the BANI ISRAEL think logically they are doing very well today and it feels great pain to see our brothers suffering around the world, but anyways its not something you and I can do about.

the lines of Quran that you have sent I have not verified but rely on your findings. Its an ayat mentioned maybe while the Quran was being revealed as it says "But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you". today Quran has been revealed so if doubts are there today I think one has no choice but to ask questions.

the questions asked on this forum are as it is not from the revelation of Quran or about Islam but its about our shia/dawoodi bohra community especially not what was revealed by Quran but what is said in the bayans.

coming to the other part of your answer about a man asking about Hajj , Prophet Mohammed not liking people asking questions or other things I suppose is from the write up by "Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi - Tafhim al-Qur'an". Can you ask him a question from where did he get these details.

one more thing this is the best answer to give to a logical mind that if you ask too many questions you will be destroyed. Truth actually should never be afraid of questions.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:19 am

You should know WHAT you are asking and to WHOM..

haqiqi

Unread post by haqiqi » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:31 am

The most stupidest topic you posted Mustaph on this website. You guys startet with Do's and Dont's of Aamilz Mullaz , then Kothar, then Dai and now you started commenting on riwayat and life of Panjatan Pak (AS) and Imams. Shame on you Mustaph, you guys are mentally sick n ill pplz. After this only Holy Book of Quran left, and i m sure that we can see a topic on this website soon blaming and accusing Aayat of Quraan. You guys are on last stage and next will be Atheism.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:43 am

Thats what i will agree too. Asking too many questions creates doubts and ultimately loss of faith. And this is not a place to ask any questions to any one Id say.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:06 pm

SILVERTONGUE
this is another technique which many people use when one tries but than fails not only to answer but also have nothing left to debate on.

haqiqi
you seem to take your name very seriously. the kind of words you have used you seem to be some aamil of some where who seems to be threatened of losing his chair if people actually start asking questions in real life also. don't worry dear that will not happened.
anyway, lets ask you, you came here started reading about Aamilz Mullaz, then kothar, then dai and you are still continuing reading posts here what is the real reason are you enjoying all this or just acting like a watchdog on others and have got some special authority to judge who and when is one going towards atheism.
Islam has the teaching that one should not also be in the company of the non believer so dear please follow this teaching of Islam.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:46 am

can anyone please throw light on the following too.

Fakhruddin Shaheed was neither a dai or even wali ul hind. he was the son of molai bharmal and was spreading dawat in western rajasthan only. he was also killed in fighting against the dacoits and not any enemies of the dawat. why and how did the musoleum of Fakhruddin Shaheed become such an auspicious ziyarat for bohras as compared to many dai's ziyarats which many bohras will not be knowing also.

disclaimer
I really do not mean to hurt any sentiments thru this but its purely to understand the belief of us bohras

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:51 am

you seem to take your name very seriously. the kind of words you have used you seem to be some aamil of some where who seems to be threatened of losing his chair if people actually start asking questions in real life also. don't worry dear that will not happened.
anyway, lets ask you, you came here started reading about Aamilz Mullaz, then kothar, then dai and you are still continuing reading posts here what is the real reason are you enjoying all this or just acting like a watchdog on others and have got some special authority to judge who and when is one going towards atheism.
Islam has the teaching that one should not also be in the company of the non believer so dear please follow this teaching of Islam.
I am sorry that u felt so. But frankly I am no where near to any Aamil crap what they say nowadays. Its just money money and God on earth thingy. Regarding questions, a simple practical thing is that a human brain can only understand upto what it has developed so far. If you are studying basic alphabets I cannot make you understand a whole paragraph of any language. It takes time to do that. And efforts as well. Asking questions is no way harm, But sometimes asking too many questions can lead us to our own destruction. example the people of Moses. History has already set us many examples to follow brother. We should atleast learn something good from it. :D

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:04 am

Silvertongue
please see carefully this article was addressed to haqiqi not to you as your answers did not even give your image as an amil.

People who ask questions about a paragraph are not the ones who are studying alphabets so please grow up n think matured. History has given us examples of pharoes who inspite of clear evidences given did not leave their blind faith n learn from history what has happened of those. They would somewhere be thinking today if we had a forum like this we could ask questions n maybe find answers n come out of our blind faith. So please do not make the same mistake.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:19 am

hmm.. my apologies. didnt see that.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:47 pm

Hey all there are lots of people visiting this posts but we have still not found answers to most of the questions asked here.
Let me try the most relevant on today's day
we here in bayan that rasulillah did not want many muslims to know the right night of lailatul qadr and this was only for the shia who are the followers of maulana Ali n ma fatematus zahra.
What I am wondering is why was secret of this night not shared with the other shia followers other than the bohra's of india.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:00 am

Iev researched a bit about this. Its said that Ismaili Shias have major hadiths in Kafi and Biharul Anwar from Ali a.s. and Imam Hussain a.s. about the 23rd night.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:47 am

thanks for your research can you throw some light on it please

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:38 am

rasulullah ne Allah subhanu ye aalam par rehmat banawi ne mokla, now every sane person knows it is not possible that Muhammed(s) will hide some thing from his ummah which would have benefit them, so this is ridiculous to believe that only bohra knows about lailatul qadr and all other billion muslims are mehroom of it.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:40 am

every odd night of last 10 days of ramadan are mubarak, and every one should pray as much as possible in these nights.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:48 am

Not much answer's coming up so maybe much questions coming up. Anyway one query an abde could onlt possibly answer.

After imam amir he did nass on imam taiyyab n passed away appointing hurrat ul maleka as his gaurdian as the age of imam taiyyab was only 3.5years. Hurrat ul maleka took imam taiyyab in seclusion as his life had threat. She appointed syedna zoeb as dai ul mutlaq. And today we believe dai is whole n sole owner of our life.
Can anyone suggest who gave hurrat ul maleka the authority to appoint dai ul mutlaq and who made this dai the whole and sole owner of our lives.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:13 am

Well Simply put IT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCEPT AND BELIEVE that Dai is the sole owner of our life and property here. Previous Dais had the knowledge of the book and fear of Allah as well. What we see nowadays is just the absence of all that.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:04 am

silvertongue

thanks for your views but would like an abde to answer this question who feels that Dai is the owner of his life and belongings. who feels Dai is a replacement to Imam.

I would like to add also, If none of the abde's cannot answer this than atleast ask this question to yourself and maybe try to get an answer for yourself.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:25 pm

MUSTAPH wrote:Can anyone suggest who gave hurrat ul maleka the authority to appoint dai ul mutlaq
This question needs to be answered first.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:28 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
MUSTAPH wrote:Can anyone suggest who gave hurrat ul maleka the authority to appoint dai ul mutlaq
This question needs to be answered first.
Maybe she was the decision-maker because she was the queen of the land at that time :?

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:07 pm

Maybe this explains it.

The Taiyabi believe that Ismāʿīlī Imām Al-Āmir bi'Aḥkāmi’l-Lāh sent a letter to Arwa, commissioning her to appoint a vicegerent for his infant son Imām Taiyyab . In accordance with this wish, she appointed Zoeb bin Musa as Da'i al-Mutlaq, the vicegerent of the secluded at-Tāyyīb Abū’l-Qāsim.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:01 pm

Queen Maleka was appointed to the rutbah of Hujjat by Imam Amir AS according to our beliefs. Hujjat is the highest rutbah after Imam.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:33 pm

It's been long time but doubts have kept increasing but not much answers come from the so claimed ardent and true followers and the rightful owners of Jannat. Maybe those questions were of history so they have not much choices but to follow it blindly.
My next query is very much scientific and in times with the modern world. I seriously hope to get answer for this.

We have been well grilled with this preaching which was a ritual in past but now has become religion. We should start and complete our meals with tasting a pinch of salt as this cures 72 types of illnesses. There is also a saying that this was preached ages back by our duats and today even science is accepting it.

Can anyone here give names with some authentic evidence of only 18 such illnesses that can be cured by this practice.

Mind you, I do not wish to know of the basic advantages of salt being neutralizer blah blah, I am asking for the illnesses that can be cured or refrained by tasting salt before and after meals.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Hey guys
Common this is very modern day scientific query which we have been religiously following it every single day, how come there is no reply to this.