Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ribbahs

Re: Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

Unread post by ribbahs » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:13 am

we are currently at a very critical stage of dawats history.......i guess its the right time for the Imam to come come out of seclusion.............that time it was different.....his life was in danger..................but now???? i guess pl pl if you really exist please come out and break this deadlock.....else i feel he is nothing but a myth.....

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:04 pm

This is not the 1st time we(bohras from all sectors) face this critical stage. We had face many right from succession issue of our 27th dai(i guess) resulting in 1st firqa with the formation of sulaiman religion till 53rd and if our imam doesnt show up than i guess there will be many firqas to follow and this will go on and on till our religion collapse.

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:26 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:This is not the 1st time we(bohras from all sectors) face this critical stage. We had face many right from succession issue of our 27th dai(i guess) resulting in 1st firqa with the formation of sulaiman religion till 53rd and if our imam doesnt show up than i guess there will be many firqas to follow and this will go on and on till our religion collapse.

So the Imam is waiting for the religion to collapse? I can't understand this hidden Imam's intention. If he has to only save his life since last 100's of years and do nothing then what is his life worth for and why was he chosen to be an Imam.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Imams are born and chosen

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Even if there is a hidden Imam then too how is it possible that the great soul from the progeny of Mola Ali (a.s.) could ever be in tandem with the corrupt and materialistic Dais of the present times ?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Me think the concept of hidden imam is fake, if they would have been 1 % possibility of theirs existence than i think our islam especially dawoodi bohra sectors would not be having so many firqas.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:23 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Me think the concept of hidden imam is fake, if they would have been 1 % possibility of theirs existence than i think our islam especially dawoodi bohra sectors would not be having so many firqas.
refrain from commenting on Imam, Admin please keep check.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:54 pm

I do not see, why the comments on Imam be checked. Please, refrain from reading if you are offended. By the way are you the Imam? You are in parda, so that you do not want to be attacked. Please, zoohar and explain.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:28 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:
fustrate_Bohra wrote:Me think the concept of hidden imam is fake, if they would have been 1 % possibility of theirs existence than i think our islam especially dawoodi bohra sectors would not be having so many firqas.
refrain from commenting on Imam, Admin please keep check.
Boss please read it properly am not saying anything against imam am just saying that the concept of hidden imam which is dished out to us by religious leaders seems to be untrue otherwise this kind of crisis would have never happen in our community and moreover our so called dais would have been very pious and religious but certainly they are not which raise question to our imam existence.

Take current scenario if MS is chosen as dai by the ilm of imam than why our imam dont come out and declare who is on haq.

And mind you being SHIAH am as much follower of Ahle-bait as any other true shiahs are.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:10 am

This is some thing like

I went on a foreign trip and I asked my servant ramu kaka to take care of my house and property until I come back, now on my back ramu starts claiming he is the owner of house and he knows how it was built and he is the sole owner of this house, and every visitor must pay him money because he is the jaan and maal no malik.

obviously ramu kaka is a traitor and when I will return I will dig up his grave, but in my absence thinking I am fake just because ramu kaka is doing haraam is completely wrong.

:idea: :arrow: :|

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:17 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:This is some thing like

I went on a foreign trip and I asked my servant ramu kaka to take care of my house and property until I come back, now on my back ramu starts claiming he is the owner of house and he knows how it was built and he is the sole owner of this house, and every visitor must pay him money because he is the jaan and maal no malik.

obviously ramu kaka is a traitor and when I will return I will dig up his grave, but in my absence thinking I am fake just because ramu kaka is doing haraam is completely wrong.

:idea: :arrow: :|
That is what STS did with Adamji Peerbhai when he invited Ramu Kaka aka STS to stay in Safiee Mahal and Ramu Kaka took over the property from Adamji Peerbhai telling him exactly that he is Jaan and Maal nu Malik

chocoman

Unread post by chocoman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:47 am

The concept of Hidden Imam is the concept of faith and patience and looking at the current turmoil in bohras community is actually nothing, I'm sure there's more to come.
Undoubtedly, every faith has its own interpretations of their hidden messiah. well, ours is the imam. Every one has their opinion, what I fail to understand that why do people bring their obscure thoughts to satisfy their own illusion, whether when the Imam has to return or not. Its the human mind, ought to play games, likewise I was also a victim of this delusion but came in to a collusion that the revelation of hidden imam is preordained by Allah and questioning his existence is like questioning the power of Allah, this might sound a bit esoteric but however, this is what the belief of all the Abrahamic reliogions is somehow based on. I'm not looking for a debate because this is my belief, may be this is what I want to believe but I just want to emphasise that this is a delicate topic where no body knows any thing and its the concept that completely hangs on to the strings of faith.
I pray Allah hastens the return of our Imam and inflict awe in the hearts of every unbeliever who questions his existence. Ameen

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:02 am

In my humble opinion, and to put it in simple words
21st imam = 12ver imam Mehdi = Sunni imam Mehdi = Jewish messiah = ... and so on and so forth
This imam who is definitely going to appear at the destined time will be one and the same for everybody. We would call him the 21st imam, ithna asheris would call him imam Mehdi and so on. There won't be a different imam for each sect believing in a hidden imam.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:22 am

chocoman wrote:The concept of Hidden Imam is the concept of faith and patience and looking at the current turmoil in bohras community is actually nothing, I'm sure there's more to come.
Undoubtedly, every faith has its own interpretations of their hidden messiah. well, ours is the imam. Every one has their opinion, what I fail to understand that why do people bring their obscure thoughts to satisfy their own illusion, whether when the Imam has to return or not. Its the human mind, ought to play games, likewise I was also a victim of this delusion but came in to a collusion that the revelation of hidden imam is preordained by Allah and questioning his existence is like questioning the power of Allah, this might sound a bit esoteric but however, this is what the belief of all the Abrahamic reliogions is somehow based on. I'm not looking for a debate because this is my belief, may be this is what I want to believe but I just want to emphasise that this is a delicate topic where no body knows any thing and its the concept that completely hangs on to the strings of faith.
I pray Allah hastens the return of our Imam and inflict awe in the hearts of every unbeliever who questions his existence. Ameen
Beautifully put mara bhai.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:01 pm

I heard this Taizoon bs fellow was whisked away from his flat in Mumbai when the burhani guards and others came to beat him up for putting up the zahirbatin website. After that, he settled in the US but then was seen in Mumbai for a year in 2003 and was pretty subjugated by his family members. They apparently made him give misaq in London then took him to Mumbai. His dad was also bad mouthing him to many people, trying to disassociate himself with him. But one would have thought that after doing maafi and all, they would have treated him like a hero, but instead they left him out on the street. Don’t know what happened to him after that. He used to live in Bakersfield where he had some problem with amil (who was qasim bs son) and from then on something was wrong with him.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:11 am

If the News of Dawedaar's son moving into Saify Mahal is correct then I wonder why goons of Burhani Guards were silent this time ?

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:19 am

tasneempati wrote:If the News of Dawedaar's son moving into Saify Mahal is correct then I wonder why goons of Burhani Guards were silent this time ?
They wouldn't dare to harm them now or else it would balloon up into a huge issue for SMS who has said in court that there will be no violence of any sort on the SKQ party.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:50 am

According to Sayedi Khuzema Qutbuddin's sons, they have already shifted to Saifee Mahal from Thana's Darus-Sakina residence. Sayedi Saheb will go to Saifee Mahal directly when arrived in Mumbai. Qaid Johar and Mufaddal have also landed in Mumbai.
Also they have been successful in getting all foreign accounts of Dawat sealed till next Dai's rightful appointment.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:34 pm

S. Insaf wrote:According to Sayedi Khuzema Qutbuddin's sons, they have already shifted to Saifee Mahal from Thana's Darus-Sakina residence. Sayedi Saheb will go to Saifee Mahal directly when arrived in Mumbai. Qaid Johar and Mufaddal have also landed in Mumbai.
Also they have been successful in getting all foreign accounts of Dawat sealed till next Dai's rightful appointment.
Mr Insaf whom you refer as Sayedi Saheb?

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:40 pm

S. Insaf wrote:Also they have been successful in getting all foreign accounts of Dawat sealed till next Dai's rightful appointment.
Great ... Now I wish the Indian accounts of the dawat too get sealed.