Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
MUSTAPH

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:30 am

adna_mumin wrote:
MUSTAPH wrote:Sorry the above question is for adna mumin
Make up your mind, who is the question to and what is it?

adna mumin (below is the question for you)

I really admire your strong belief in imam n dai although I really wonder in which world are you in. Anyway, you have so much ilm you will be able to guide us all why did imam taiyab need to go in seclusion as he should have not feared anyone.

There is history also when imam were in seclusion previously also n dai was appointed to take the responsibility of dawat. Kindly check with your sabak teachers n let us know why had it happened

are you on this forum with a raza as without raza all your amal are illegimate

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:48 pm

MUSTAPH wrote:
adna_mumin wrote: Make up your mind, who is the question to and what is it?

adna mumin (below is the question for you)

I really admire your strong belief in imam n dai although I really wonder in which world are you in. Anyway, you have so much ilm you will be able to guide us all why did imam taiyab need to go in seclusion as he should have not feared anyone.

There is history also when imam were in seclusion previously also n dai was appointed to take the responsibility of dawat. Kindly check with your sabak teachers n let us know why had it happened

are you on this forum with a raza as without raza all your amal are illegimate
Thanks for the admiration.
But i confess i do not have the ilm to answer your question on Aimmat and their amal of satar and even if, would not answer you on a public forum. You will have to find someone more knowledgeable to get that.

Why do you assume i will do the job of getting your answers for you? Regards history of seclusion, you state a fact, yes... where did you find me disagree to it?
I ignore the rest of your post on raza etc. Legitimacy is me with my wali; no one else's business.

New

Unread post by New » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:29 pm

There was a court date in Gujarat on July 4th. Wonder what happened?

AliHaq

Unread post by AliHaq » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:53 am

if I was judge instead of deciding on whom burhanuddin did nass, I would ask both parties to first bring proof of imam uz zamaan, and proof of there direct "connection" with Imam. :roll: then we can really decide who is real dai.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:57 am

AliHaq wrote:if I was judge instead of deciding on whom burhanuddin did nass, I would ask both parties to first bring proof of imam uz zamaan, and proof of there direct "connection" with Imam. :roll: then we can really decide who is real dai.
Yes ! that angle of observation is also correct. At the top of affairs, Imam-uz-Zaman is the owner of jaan and maal of bohra mumins, and Dai are caretakers of his bohra kingdom ! so instead of presenting ambiguous orchestrated video, audio and written documents. Courts must ask for Imam-uz-Zaman’s testimony. According to doctrine, Imam-Uz-Zaman is alive and present ( wajid-ul-wujood)

SMS camp is very creative, they may now start working on making a video where Imam-uz-Zaman is conferring nass on SMS or may be an obscure documents with Imam-uz-zaman signature !

SKQ camp is passive and dull, they need to get creative too. Their marketing team is weak. May be they are counting on time and their deeds to reflect their message ! but as long as they call themselves “Shehzaadaas” and promote kadambosi and deedar stuff.. I don’t see any spirituality in them too.

Will the real Imam-uz-Zaman !! Please stand up !! Please stand up !

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:29 am

next_generation2014 wrote:Still no update on
http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/casequery ... 9oYz0wMQ==

:(
Next hearing date is 09/09/2014

Any update what happened today in Bombay high court?

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:48 pm

http://fatemidawatlegal.com/?p=121

The Hon’ble Court was pleased to allow the amendments to the plaint as per the draft amendments submitted to the Court by the Plaintiff (Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin). The amendments have to be carried out by July 21, 2014 and the Defendant (Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin) has been directed to file his written statement by September 4, 2014. The matter will be listed on September 9, 2014 for “Framing of Issues”.

Question is: What are those amendments? I think the big update for today was to be submission of the written statement from SKQ side. Also it was mentioned in previous update that a regular "schedule" would be published or something, where is that? This time the gap is almost 2 months for next update! Duh

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:22 pm

adna_mumin wrote:http://fatemidawatlegal.com/?p=121

The Hon’ble Court was pleased to allow the amendments to the plaint as per the draft amendments submitted to the Court by the Plaintiff (Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin). The amendments have to be carried out by July 21, 2014 and the Defendant (Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin) has been directed to file his written statement by September 4, 2014. The matter will be listed on September 9, 2014 for “Framing of Issues”.

Question is: What are those amendments? I think the big update for today was to be submission of the written statement from SKQ side. Also it was mentioned in previous update that a regular "schedule" would be published or something, where is that? This time the gap is almost 2 months for next update! Duh
Thanks.... Can anyone who is insider in skq or ms group elaborate more ?

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:12 pm

This court case is nothing but a waste of time, Court, judges, advocates etc everything can be bought now days in Indian Judicial system, MS and his company is smart they are buying time, so that they can amass more wealth and fool the poor abdes and preach them BS about Dawedar and his actions on how Burhanuddin Moula did not associate with him. This is all getting political and power grabbing activity now.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:19 am

I guess there is a procedure that leads up to the final hearing and according to an advocate friend the Framing of Issues is done by the Judge after which the parties will provide their supporting documents and witnesses. This procedure can take 3-4 months. My friend said that the speed with which this suit is progressing is unprecedented in the Bombay High Court. it has been less than 4 months since the suit was filed. In contrast I beleive the famous Chanda bhai Gulla Case took 10 years and Privy Council appeal case took another 5 years.

This News reports makes it more clear.

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-h ... ow-2002133

High Court to frame issues in Syedna succession row

The high court will frame issues in the petition challenging the appointment of the Syedna next month.

On Monday, the court said it will frame the issues to be decided while hearing the suit filed by Khuzaima Qutbuddin challenging the succession of the 53rd Dai Ul Mutlaq, Mufaddal Saifuddin.

During the hearing in June, Justice Gautam Patel had said that he would decide on the main suit instead of deciding on interim relief.

"My suggestion is that there is very little point in keeping the motion pending. You will be allowed to function subject to the outcome of the suit," said Justice Patel.

The court made these observations while hearing the plaint filed by Qutbuddin challenging the succession of his nephew, who is now the incumbent 53rd Dai Ul Mutlaq. Qutbuddin has filed a declaratory suit seeking that he be declared as the 53rd Dai and the opponent be restricted from having any authority over the properties.

Saifuddin, through his elder brother Dr Qaidjoher Ezzuddin, who is appointed as the Constituted Attorney, opposed reliefs sought in the declaratory suit filed by Qutbuddin, stepbrother of the late 52nd Dai, Mohammed Burhanuddin.

In an affidavit of 400 pgs filed in response to Qutbuddin's petition in HC, Qaidjoher contented, "The suit is based on false and untenable cases. Bohras across the world have given misaq (oath of allegiance) to Mufaddal...only a handful from the community have not accepted him."

As proof, the affidavit annexes several photographs depicting the late Syedna falling back on Mufaddal and leading him in prayer meets held during Muharram. Further, the affidavit denies all levelled charges of falsehood committed by Mufaddal and others in making him the Syedna.

Among other rebuttals are those on claims of threats made to Qutbuddin and his family. "Defendant has not threatened the plaintiff or his family. They are not deprived of entry in Saifee Mahal in his capacity as a member of the community, but is opposed to him seeking entry into the Mahal as the 53rd Dai and seeking injunction against Mufaddal's entry," stated the affidavit.

In June 2011, Mufaddal Saifuddin was nominated successor, according to the press statement from the community. Qutbuddin publicly challenged the succession first time after the death of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin on January 17.

Qutbuddin claimed that he did not challenge the false claims made by Syedna Mufaddal until now because he (Qutbuddin) had been asked to maintain his appointment in confidence by Syedna Burhanuddin and was waiting for the late leader to get well to take up the issue with him.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:25 am

"Rumor has it that SMS's brother Malik ul Astar in Texas has also abandoned Muffadl's convoy and joined KQ entourage" this is the forward received, is there any fire in this smoke ?

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:54 am

MUSTAPH wrote:"Rumor has it that SMS's brother Malik ul Astar in Texas has also abandoned Muffadl's convoy and joined KQ entourage" this is the forward received, is there any fire in this smoke ?
I highly doubt it, but if its true it will be really interesting.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:44 am

Had also heard that their is cold war going on between qaid johar and malik ul ashtar regarding mazoon's position.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:47 am

MUSTAPH wrote:"Rumor has it that SMS's brother Malik ul Astar in Texas has also abandoned Muffadl's convoy and joined KQ entourage" this is the forward received, is there any fire in this smoke ?
Considering the current situation i think this is only a rumour but if it anyhow happens to be true than next laanat session will be on malik ul astar :mrgreen:

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:08 am

99.9% rumour .. 0.1% you can never say in this world of deceptive Brutuses

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:10 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:
Considering the current situation i think this is only a rumour but if it anyhow happens to be true than next laanat session will be on malik ul astar :mrgreen:
If this keeps up, then laanats will lose their effectiveness and become just another household word :roll:

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:15 am

"Lanat" is not an abuse as such, it just means that may ALLAH take away his rehmat from you, but yes this is a big thing for a muslim and thus every muslim is very sensitive about this word.

this word should be not be used "freely" this is a curse and has a big meaning to it.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:37 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:"Lanat" is not an abuse as such, it just means that may ALLAH take away his rehmat from you, but yes this is a big thing for a muslim and thus every muslim is very sensitive about this word.

this word should be not be used "freely" this is a curse and has a big meaning to it.
When Allah takes his rehmat from you aren't you not leading a cursed life??? :?

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:42 am

MMH wrote:
AmmarHussaini wrote:"Lanat" is not an abuse as such, it just means that may ALLAH take away his rehmat from you, but yes this is a big thing for a muslim and thus every muslim is very sensitive about this word.

When Allah takes his rehmat from you aren't you not leading a cursed life??? :?
yes that's what I mean.

LANAT is not a regular abuse word, but it has a deep meaning.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:56 am

court case was just an excuse to keep bohras busy, both parties knows there wont be any out come of such cases.

big controversy is playing behind the curtains and ultimately only bohra sheep's will be losers.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:32 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:court case was just an excuse to keep bohras busy, both parties knows there wont be any out come of such cases.

big controversy is playing behind the curtains and ultimately only bohra sheep's will be losers.
And, what might that big controversy be?

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:13 am

alam wrote:
AmmarHussaini wrote:court case was just an excuse to keep bohras busy, both parties knows there wont be any out come of such cases.

And, what might that big controversy be?
divide and rule (most political parties and international leaders applies same rule)

muffy keeps 70%

maazoon keeps 30%

both suck people blood and lives happy life.

Egalitarian

Unread post by Egalitarian » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:29 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:
alam wrote: And, what might that big controversy be?
divide and rule (most political parties and international leaders applies same rule)

muffy keeps 70%

maazoon keeps 30%

both suck people blood and lives happy life.
Yes indeed. Its like the political parties BJP & Congress.. Abki baar Modi Sarkaar .. Agli baar hamari Sarkar.. but we will remain partners in the loot ... No matter who wins .. the ultimate loser is public at large ...
And I dont blame these (SKQ or SMS) squarely.. after-all 'loot' is their 'basic instinct' and 'being looted' is 'public's instinct..

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:48 am

third party (progressives) should apply for democratic election in community, and also show evidence how both khuzaima and mufaddal dont posses any lineage with prophet or any Imam.

they have appeared from thin air and finally captured whole community for their ayyashi.

on immediate basis all dawat property must be surrender to islamic waqf board and all money collection by muffy and khuzaima should be audited.

morela

Unread post by morela » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:42 pm

Adamjee Peerbhai's dream come true , but unfortunately inspite of this golden oppurtunity the progressives are not filing a counter claim. It is easy to create forum and rant rather we should do some constructive WORK IN this forum with set goals and objectives, people should volunteer in helping this and shun their anonymity . Adamjee peerbhai too had challenged the very daiship in court and now it is time to fulfill his dreams and the injustice meeted out to him and his family.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:30 am

morela wrote:Adamjee Peerbhai's dream come true , but unfortunately inspite of this golden oppurtunity the progressives are not filing a counter claim. It is easy to create forum and rant rather we should do some constructive WORK IN this forum with set goals and objectives, people should volunteer in helping this and shun their anonymity . Adamjee peerbhai too had challenged the very daiship in court and now it is time to fulfill his dreams and the injustice meeted out to him and his family.
So Br Morela
Would you take the initiative to start something positive as suggested by you.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:57 am

PDB escaple plan is always tell other to Initiate and take a back seat attitude!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:48 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:PDB escaple plan is always tell other to Initiate and take a back seat attitude!
Nobody is taking a escape plan it is always easy to give thousand suggestion but one who suggests should be able to initiate it.
Bohraji started Poverty in Ahmedabad was an idea by Bohraji and he took initiative to implement it and then every one joined in to bring it to fruition.
So just giving ideas is not good enough but one who suggests should take the first step to implement it too.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:12 am

Nobody should go at it alone, unless you have fire power and a way out. Guerrilla warfare.