Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
MMH

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin on "Absence of SKQ on SMB saheb Janaz

Unread post by MMH » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:34 pm

I have seen the below post by Saeed Al Khair to KM1's post on the topic 'Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co'

Postby Saeed al Khair on Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:59 pm

KM1 wrote:Mongi one more thing when you meet KQ next time do ask him this question
THAT HE DIDNT HAVE FAITH IN IS DAI SYEDNA MOHAMMED BURHANUDDIN RA THAT BEFORE WAFAAT ONLY HE TOOK LEGAL ADVICE FROM JUSTICE AHMEDI?
ALSO MADE THE WEBSITE LAST YEAR IN NOV2012
WHEN HE WANTED TO BE DAWOODI BOHRA S DAI THEN WHY HE HAD TO START A DAWAT WITH NEW NAME AS FATEMIDAWAT?
WHEN HE WAS SO SCARED THAT HE COULD NOT COME FOR JANAZA NAMAAZ THEN WHY DID HE CAME TO SAIFEE MAHAL WHEN MOLAS WAFAAT DAY
WHEN HE WANTED TO MAKE A CLAIM WHY HE HAD TO GO THANE AND MAKE NOT IN SAIFEE MAHAL WHERE SYEDNA HAD CONFERRED NASS ON HIM AS CLAIMED BY HIM
HOPE YOU GET ALL THIS ANSR SOON

It was only strong faith on the Dai that SKQ did not raise flag of mutiny on the Harami acts of Saify & Burhani Shehzadas
30 years long palatial intrigues, forced him to take legal advice from Justice Ahmadi at this critical time when Dai's days were numbered.
Mufaddali! This Dawat is well known in the pages of history as Fatemi Dawat, ask from Haiderali and Muhammed Husain Poonvi, Mufaddal is Jahil he is unable to explain.
Idris Badruddin has builtd a strong net work through which communication become very easy. On the same manner, SKQ chooses website as a source of Dawat and propagate his mission.
He came in Saify Mahal for funeral but when he saw everyone is ready to attack and Maloon Badruljamali chanted get out immediately otherwise I will break your 'gardan', he left from the enemy camp.
Inshallah you will see who will enjoy to live in Saify Mahal.Saeed al Khair Posts: 90Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 2:08 am

New

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by New » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:26 pm

Why are we digging old things rather than paying attention to the current grave situation and projecting the future. (Puns rae intentionals as I am a pundit from punjab)

New

Unread post by New » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Momins, Mominas and farzando make ROTIS and Moula makes DOUGH. Soon shan che...

saminaben

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin on "Absence of SKQ on SMB saheb Janaz

Unread post by saminaben » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:35 pm

MMH wrote:I have seen the below post by Saeed Al Khair to KM1's post on the topic 'Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co'

Postby Saeed al Khair on Sat Apr 12, 2014
It was only strong faith on the Dai that SKQ did not raise flag of mutiny on the Harami acts of Saify & Burhani Shehzadas
30 years long palatial intrigues, forced him to take legal advice from Justice Ahmadi at this critical time when Dai's days were numbered.
Mufaddali! This Dawat is well known in the pages of history as Fatemi Dawat, ask from Haiderali and Muhammed Husain Poonvi, Mufaddal is Jahil he is unable to explain.
Idris Badruddin has builtd a strong net work through which communication become very easy. On the same manner, SKQ chooses website as a source of Dawat and propagate his mission.
He came in Saify Mahal for funeral but when he saw everyone is ready to attack and Maloon Badruljamali chanted get out immediately otherwise I will break your 'gardan', he left from the enemy camp.
Inshallah you will see who will enjoy to live in Saify Mahal.Saeed al Khair Posts: 90Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 2:08 am

Whoa. That explains a lot. They should ask BJ rather than KQ why KQ didn't come for Maula's janaaza. Knowing BJ, He is totally capable of not only threats, but giving orders or even acting on it.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:39 pm

If you see a plane, fold your hands, and do sajdo. You never know. Better to be safe than sorry.

When you travel by Amtrak, look for a white robe clad figure at each and every phatak for immence swab.

My wife went through sevral operations and biopsies. She has so many stitches that darjee does not know where to put more

Das Adab of Goofs. When you put your foot in the mouth.

No. 1. Jammo pag agal karo. Namazee howo lazim che. Jo goof jaldi ma thai and pao namazi no wakhat na hoi, to pao jare pacho nikla tare namazi kare, khuda passe mafi mange and fakhiri najao ape.
No. 2. Topi pahne.
No. 3. Dari ma jo pag bharai jai to, goof ni be rakat namaz pare.
No. 5. Bhool ma jo dabo pag nakhay jai to, jahanaam ne aag ne yaad kare, toba kare 24/7
No. 6. Banne pag jo saathe nakhay jai to ghanuj ghanuj azeem swab che.
No. 7. Hawe dabo pag pehle nikale.
No. 8. Jo thunk per nazar pari jai to thunk ni doa pare.
No. 9. Tamaro pag hargeez bi koina moma na nakhe.
No. 10. Goof thai jai to hargiz bi loko ma mafi na mange.
Wassalam

New

Unread post by New » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:11 pm

Can any one start a petition at Change.org for stopping Muffy from entering the US and Canada? I tried and somehow could not make it go. This to be reported to the State Dept., the IRS and Canadian authorities.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:12 am

There is a set-up letter somewhere with shikar pictures, FGM arrests and other money transfer cases. Many videos of collection and simple thuggiri by mola and company. Start with animal rights organizations and continue on. Some stuff can work in muslim countries and other could be a Muslim on Muslim problem. All mayors offices and complaint department can easily be obtained by googling city directory. I am sure they are interested for unpaid taxes and exploitation's of charitable funds.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:42 am

New wrote:Why are we digging old things rather than paying attention to the current grave situation and projecting the future. (Puns rae intentionals as I am a pundit from punjab)
I think we are putting a context to the present bayaans in which it keeps on getting rubbed in that KQ did not turn up for the janaza! Nothing wrong with that. Time and again, there are abuses and laanats and innuendos made about how SKQ left for Thane and did not stay back for the funeral so I think what is mentioned in the post above is a good reason!

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:04 pm

New and stupid fatwa. Muffy has asked everyone to take roti & go to where ever they go to meet for Eid

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:19 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:New and stupid fatwa. Muffy has asked everyone to take roti & go to where ever they go to meet for Eid
I wonder while growing up if SMS was deprived of ROTI or was he forced fed with ROTIs that he is so infatuated with ROTI.
May be should rename himself Mansur Ul Roti instead of Mansur Ul Yemen

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:49 pm

ROTI ke baad MUTTON KI BOTI Ki bari hain!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:15 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:New and stupid fatwa. Muffy has asked everyone to take roti & go to where ever they go to meet for Eid

Is this a joke? I haven't heard. Do what with the roti then? Eat with sirkhurma? Or gift to host?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:51 am

Looks more like SMS in charge of Grocery store and Abdes begging him to provide with the food :mrgreen:
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=cJjFnnhZ

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:06 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:

Is this a joke? I haven't heard. Do what with the roti then? Eat with sirkhurma? Or gift to host?

The Barakat-filled days and nights of Shehrullah are bidding farewell and the auspicious Day of Eid al Fitr is almost upon us.  Very soon, Mumineen Muminaat and their Children will celebrate by observing the True Hilal of Eid, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin Aqa TUS.  Imam Mohammed ul Baqir (SA) has stated that there is much sawab and benefit when Mumineen visit with each other in that Deen is strengthened.  In light of this zikr, Aali Qadr Maula TUS has given Irshaad e Aali that on the occassion of Eid al Fitr Mumineen Muminaat and their children should visit with their near and dear ones in the following manner:

1. The Family whose home is being visited (Mezbaan) should treat their guests with utmost Karamat
2. The Family who is visiting their friends or relatives (Mehmaan) should take with them as a gift Kharak and Mohabbat ni Roti made from various grains, as per one's capacity.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:09 pm

All this is good......But what about the Court Case?

New

Unread post by New » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:19 pm

Roti roti everywhere but not a bite to eat for poor any where Mola fyi.

New

Unread post by New » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:27 pm

Un satiable hunger for money, vyasan and nasho worse than from alcohol and heroin. Do you people remember the words " muffadal bhai ne humn Nasho nu Taj pahnavu chhoo

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:06 pm

I thought we are supposed to be standing SHOULDER TO SHOULDER in Namaaz but here so much space---Oh the Masallah space for rent with absentee tenants in the front row
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=Pm0wS0RR

wise_guy

Re: Conflict between QJ and SMS

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:13 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Mazoon position may be the reason of conflict between 2 which i guess is in favor of malekul ashter.
damn, if Malek bs becomes Mazoon, he and his cronies will become more brazen in minting/squeezing dollars out of the Houston abdes and those abdes would be more than happy! #mad mad world...

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:14 pm

SBM wrote:I thought we are supposed to be standing SHOULDER TO SHOULDER in Namaaz but here so much space---Oh the Masallah space for rent with absentee tenants in the front row
the scene here is from 30 mi raat behovri namaz & not farizat namaz where it is required to be shoulder to shoulder....

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:21 pm

guy.PNG
Look like the son of Mukasir saheb ??? He is mostly representing him (Mukasir saheb) these days giving the age & condition of mukasir sahib. He is in every other pic with Syedna Mufaddal Saifudding these days...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:17 pm

wise_guy wrote:
SBM wrote:I thought we are supposed to be standing SHOULDER TO SHOULDER in Namaaz but here so much space---Oh the Masallah space for rent with absentee tenants in the front row
the scene here is from 30 mi raat behovri namaz & not farizat namaz where it is required to be shoulder to shoulder....
It does not matter, whether it is Farizat or Sunnat, they should be all in the front and not leave front suffs empty
What is the reason front Suffs are empty and the back seats are full. Just say it those are the reserved Massalllaha seats where people did not show up.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:12 am

wise_guy wrote:
guy.PNG
Look like the son of Mukasir saheb ??? He is mostly representing him (Mukasir saheb) these days giving the age & condition of mukasir sahib. He is in every other pic with Syedna Mufaddal Saifudding these days...
He will be gradually sidelined similarly how SKQ saheb was maligned and people started disliking even hating him even then when he was Mazoon Saheb.
You think Sons of Muffadal Saifuddin or grandsons of Shezadas specially from SYN progeny will allow them to get this post never. they will have Mazoon and Mukasir from their families only.
They are showing this new born sympathy because Mazoon Saheb has left the fold and they cannot bear any other family member to change sides, which will create a havoc for them.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:53 pm

so SBM, here you are acting like the abdes... is the place of the masallah important or the prayers itself.. Think progressively... pray anywhere.. niyat is what matters....
SBM wrote:
wise_guy wrote: the scene here is from 30 mi raat behovri namaz & not farizat namaz where it is required to be shoulder to shoulder....
It does not matter, whether it is Farizat or Sunnat, they should be all in the front and not leave front suffs empty
What is the reason front Suffs are empty and the back seats are full. Just say it those are the reserved Massalllaha seats where people did not show up.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:16 pm

so SBM, here you are acting like the abdes.
Has nothing to do being Abdes, etiquette of the Masjid that you should fill up the Front Suffs Please donot make your own rules. Specially when the Aamil is still sitting on the Masallaha, if there was no Aamil then yes people can sit to do their own prayer
I have no idea what are you defending when I am showing that Masallaha spaces are reserved in Abdes Masjids

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:55 pm

wise_guy wrote:
Bro wise_guy,

You are right that this ( shoulder to shoulder manner) is applicable in case of farizat Namaz. I would also add that this manner is applicable to any other Namaz that is offered behind an Imam.
However, take a close look at the pic. The fact that the Amil has already arrived for prayers rules out the possibility of more people coming in after him ( as the Amil is always the last one to arrive since he arrives right before the commencement of any Namaz, just in time that is). So, in such a case those spaces should have been occupied as that is supposed to be the correct adab/ etiquette of a Masjid. The attendees should have been encouraged to occupy those reserved but vacant spaces. On the contrary, the reserved spaces continue to remain reserved despite those people not turning up for the prayers.
The picture speaks for itself and depicts discrimination in my opinion.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:51 pm

watsup msg :

Mala family of Panchgani got "Sharaf" of Ziyafat and did Najwa Araz in this manner (Note: Decoration is made of Rs.500 and Rs.1,000 denomination notes).

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:01 pm

Cake Cutting "Rasam" on Lailatul Qadr

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:03 pm

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:53 pm

This is truly pathetic ......... and sad..... :cry: What has happened to bohras, most of them are literate and educated people, but they have LOST their faith in God.

Is this seem to be Dai of Ahle-Bait?? Mohammad, Ali?? Not at all. He seems to be Dai of some one else, and we very know who... :roll: