Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Rebel

Re: Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Invictius wrote:
SBM wrote: Yes they are waiting for the Imam U Zaman to do the tehsis of the SBUT project I suppose.
Do you realise you just made a joke on Imam uz Zaman? What is wrong with you? Keep your wisecracks to yourself.
Where is Imam uz Zaman for the last so many centuries? Why doesn't he appear to resolve the problem of the bohra community. Dai has left his people to resolve their own problems. Dai is relishing thals of delicious food while his followers often sleep empty stomach. Dai is enjoying a luxurious life with the hard earned money of the zombie bohras and Imam uz Zaman is watching this game of cruelty and servitude by the Dai and his family.

Umreti

Unread post by Umreti » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:26 pm

I am getting information that SBUT is in serious trouble like how within 30 days its offices in Husaini tower would get demolished as they have occupied all floor space , constructed catering halls , gardens inside the building , also the SBUT project work has paused all activities. Is this true?

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:42 pm

The so called project of his holiness syedna mohammed burhanuddin saheb has started in its ACTUAL manner . for what the Kotharis & zadas are known for.
Dated :- 9/7/2014 . 62 gujar st Galabhai bldg is ultimately sabotaged by SBUT & its so called Demo-lition contractors,
5 families still residing & a injunction on a premises of the said building, where miss Nafisa masalawala & her family is fighting for Permanent accomodation agreement as per the rules of DCR 33(9) in which scheme the cunning Trust is developing. a day back anti social elements residing around Galabhai building (cross opposite Noorani hotel still standing) climbed the structure. & threatend her '' now you better evict or you are gone '' such dire threatening was beared by Nafisa & her three sister & a brother of whom all are senior citizens & near to it. these people are fighting on 2 major issues 1) that the daughters will not be eligible to the rights of the property after their parents'.
2nd) is permanent accomodation agreement which is a mandate by Development control rules & regulations & a high court order by a double bench judges directing all the developers to excute a registered permanent accomodation agreement with the Tenants ( all mumbaikars plz keep this in mind ).
Nafisa had msged me right 24 hours back that anti social elements & the delhi walas & Mozzam qureshi & others had climbed yesterday on 8-9-2014 & had threatend her now this building is going to go & our shops will remain intact & safe. & all you bori people now will be kicked off. & AS SAID it took place on 09/07/2014 , near abt 5 .15 pm, a pillar from 3rd floor to second floor adjacent to ujjain wala building & some of the plaster portion of the wall collapsed. now with the connivance with SBUT the J.J police station. fire brigade & the Rogues of MHADA are forcing those 5 families out of the building & now it has turned out to be similar scene of campa cola. the poor & innocent Tenants/occupants Electricity has been cut off.. next hammer will fall on water pipes. when all possible cunning, shrewd, tactics, failed SBUT came to its REAL Terms. The most hurting factor is this SBUT bastards being boris they are using miya bhais against we boris'...may ALLAH show us all a day when they will have to repay their deeds to the weapons of their own miyabhais only.
I my self being a Tenant of this project declare that all the 18 or how many so ever Towers if be built by SBUT will be more worse then campa cola, as per the documents submitted by the Rogue Trust.
I appeal to all of you show your brotherly love, humanity, & your hatred towards SBUT-KOTHARIS-ZADAS' & ABDES'. by stoping SBUT,, J.J police & fire brigade not to Evict those 5 five families from their homes. & considering them humans & not scape goat to the money lust of sbut their Electricity shall be restored & water lines should not be disconnected. brother by using all your contacts, your mails, your calls your msgs & of course your watsupp, to the concenrned authorities & personals. this holy month has shown you the REAL face of SBUT now its our turn to take the priviledge of this month & scene, earn our self goodness by helping a real needy. thanking you

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:32 pm

Bro aliakbar,

I can very well understand the plight of these helpless families as they are fighting against an organised religious mafia which uses its money and muscle power as and when required, this Bohraism itself is a business growing leaps and bounds and religion is just a cover up just like how Hindutva is a cover up for various godmen who are found in dozens.

Coming back to the subject, why cant these tenants file a suit in the small causes court at Dhobi Talao and get a stay order ? It should not be difficult as SBUT people have violated many laws. They could even approach human rights organisations like the one headed by Medha Patkar, Teesta Setalvad and various others, I bet they will definitely take a keen interest in this matter. They can even approach the media. All this will definitely put tremendous pressure on SBUT.
It may sound odd but they can also write to the PM and copies of which should be forwarded to the Home Ministry at the centre, CM and Home Minister of Maharashtra, Commissioner of Police, Mumbai, all the letters should be sent by registered post AND under certificate of posting. Believe me, this will DEFINATELY work !

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:34 pm

Cracks are becoming wider in SBUT scandal. Soon the flood gates exposing the corruption of Shz Qaid Zohar will be apparent as day light

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/civi ... 225849.cms

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:50 pm

Kudos to the lone lady who is willing to take the might of the organised religious mafias !!

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:27 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Kudos to the lone lady who is willing to take the might of the organised religious mafias !!
Bhai GM, it is indeed courageous of this family to challenge the SBUT and not to vacate but now this has become a life-threatening situation to her and others nearby.

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:55 am

Plz spare time & read d full article.
Threats from delhiwalas' & other antisocial elements on behest of SBUT is constant & rising on as Nafisa & her family denial to move.
Brothers' :- Nafisa a severe diabetic paitent cant walk, other 3 sisters senior citizens' a brother who a heart paitent sells fruits for survival. such kind of people & such class of people are being Tortured by the Religious Developer. Neck of one & a dagger of another exposes the fact who is Tryannical. Zalim( a house of one & hammer of another)zulmi. The most shamefull thing is SBUT is doing all this under guise of Religion which was cultured by the scarifice & blood of PANJATAN PAK a.s.
Shezadas' are cowards' Thugs they knew this project is not Possible with out Religious guise. even Today We residents can CHALLENGE Qaid johar & his kothari party come & do dis development as a common business man & we bohra residents will show you whats bhendi bazar & gates out of Mumbai. but thick skinned people here for more then 30 thousand crore (proven) will say ''aapne su e bhale kai bhi bole''.
I appeal to all you brothers to attend the hearing of Nafisas' case in small causes court on Monday 2-3 pm where you will witness SBUT Helplesness. tyring to get court Orders in their Favour, managing every personal there. instead of a fair Trial. cause SBUT knows they cant stand with a Indemnity bond givn 2 goverment, clause no. 6-stating- '' if the project is delayed SBUT will repair & maintain the buildings' at their on cost''. & other forged documents. a Notice by BMC is so well framed that its not Signed by any officer, served to nafisa, your attendance for a helpless victim will give support to her case & cause. see the Tryant manipulating things to make a old lady bow down, huh shame on SBUT, this hearing it self will show SBUT can pay delhiwalas, manage court, pay mahada, fire brigade, police, but wont settle a Momin. The killing attitude of Kotharis' ''HUME jhuk ye'' they will spend more den a crore on monday against her but wont settle her with a permanent accomodation agreement or a house for a house, for what she fears' poor fortuneless Tenants wont be brought back.

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:19 am

A article published in Mumbai mirror http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/civi ... rticleshow
is completly biased, corrupt, & bought, asusual. journalist Yogesh sadhwani has shown his class & responsibilty for his profession.
1) The Galabhai bldg was not covered with tarpaulin or cemented before monsoon.
2) There not 3 but 5 family members in masalawala house, & 4 other families in Galabhai Y NAfisa targeted coz she has a injunction on that building.
3) The Mhada officials & other dept officials didnt try to convince her but Threatend her with Arrest in midinight & next day.
4) As per the Dilpaidation & Eviction notice by BMC the license of delhiwala shopkeepers are not yet cancelled but only momins are screwed.
5) Even if it posses threat why not Repair the building or if it was maintained then this issue wuld hve not arised.
6) Yes the Galabhai Tenants were the 1st to shift to Transit in year 2010 with a promise that in 3 year you will be back in towers' but they got certified by MHADA after 3 years on 31st may 2013. with bogus agreement.
7) All the four 4 families are still residing there. (again a lie by Yogesh sadhwani ).
8) Indeed everyone can see how SBUT was working overtime which leaded to such incident & issues. ( hefty pagaar chal ne do )
9) why the complete statement has not been printed elaborating on AGREEMENT & Trusting the TRUST. the threats by SBUT alliances & other.
10) Mr Master says ''however we are now taking legal route'' ,, SIR then plz proceed we the tenants will help you, cause your statement it self says till now you had been walking on illegal path, as abt those 50 buildings demolished with out IOD & C.C . demolition in maharashtra with out IOD & C.C is illegal. (print this if you are genuine & not sold out mr Sadhwani)
11) so the project is of 3000 cr.. seems you dnt have a calculator & tally program. Till now SBUT has spend more den 1500 cr, with out initiation. rest you calculate.
12) Mr yogesh seems you hvnt learned abt journalism, the premissions which mr Slave is talking all abt, have seen them,, do you know how to verify them. there are yet many permissions pending. which we can show you. cause we dont frame up & mint like SBUT in their offices.
13) OKI so another blind eye by Yogesh . so you have seen the Certified plan copy approved by BMC & other govt dept. do you all know that open spaces will be no where but amalgamated ( included) in Raudat Tahera. which no body knows with sadhwani.
all this is enough to visulaise that Mr Yogesh sadhwani was invited at SBUT office on 19th - 20th floor given dis article with some other materials... & he did his duty as obedient kid, with no experince in journalism, hell with responsibilty, & thumbs up for Coffee with Mr Master.

NOBODY THEN NAFISA KNOWS THAT GALABHAI BUILDING IS SABOTAGED BY SBUT. NOBODY CAN SAY THAT THE BLDG WILL COLLAPSE ON EXACT WHAT TIME. BUT MOAZZAM QURESHI A DELHIWALA CAME TO NAFISA & SAID TOMOROW THE 3RD FLOOR WILL GO FROM THAT SIDE & NOW YOU ARE GONE & MY SHOP WILL REMAIN INTACT,,, & THE SAME I HAVE MENTIONED IN MY 2ND LAST MSG. PROVING IT IS SABOTAGED. & STILL THEY ARE PUTTING HOLES IN THE BUILDING FOR SCAFFOLDING & BREAKING IT FROM INSIDE.

a direct allegation on SBUT they hve been managing E-media - paper media. not to print anything against SBUT, once a journolist printed about the injunctions in his paper, they were paid so hefty amount that he even got ready & printed to publish apology for his previous article. abt injunctions in project
they dont mind spending cash, they juz love doing it, coz each time they hand a bag of cash to some one the staff pulls out few bucks from it. & wese bhi is it their money or have they worked hard for it ,,, all knows',,,maula maula jupna paraya maal apna.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:06 pm

Bro aliakbar,

Could you please post the copy of agreement between SBUT and tenants as I understand that there are many loopholes in it which can be verified once it is made public. I have even heard that there is a clause which explicitly states that in case of any dispute the matter will go for arbitration only and the arbitrator is the DAI which means Muffy, till such time that the court gives its verdict on the succession issue. If this is true then during arbitration Muffy will give a dabbi of khake shifa and say khuda ghani barkat aapse and close the chapter.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Sorry but i didnt understood what does it mean when they say permanent accomodation. I think after the project is successfully implemented the tenants will get permanent accomodation. Please correct me if i am wrong.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:33 pm

aliakbar wrote:The Mhada officials & other dept officials didnt try to convince her but Threatend her with Arrest in midinight & next day.
Please be informed that legally no police officer can arrest or even summon a female after 7 pm.
aliakbar wrote:those 50 buildings demolished with out IOD & C.C . demolition in maharashtra with out IOD & C.C is illegal.
SBUT can never get IOD & CC now because the same is issued only after the building plan is submitted and as we all know that no such plan was submitted as the same is not even ready. Hence you can file a suit in the court of law and take SBUT to task.

I suggest that you approach a rival newspaper and get the facts published and also send a notice to Sadhwani and the association of journalists for breach of trust.

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:43 am

brother:- Gulam mohammed the lady was summoned & ordered to be arrested by none other then a BMC lady officer,
2nd.SBUT has submitted building plans many a times & it is rejected by govt for more then 3 times & i still say what they will submit & what they will built will be entirely diffrent.
3rd.can u inform me who is d rival newspaper then chronicle? we have given live interviews, articles & news but no burglar prints it, every one gets settled or gets suppresed by its editor.

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:09 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Sorry but i didnt understood what does it mean when they say permanent accomodation. I think after the project is successfully implemented the tenants will get permanent accomodation. Please correct me if i am wrong.
well eloborating the agreement issue, there has to be atleast four 4 agreement, 1st)- tenancy agreement, 2nd)- Development agreement, 3)-Permanent Accomodation agreement, 4)- Conveyance of land.
& there is a double bench high court Order stating that REGISTERED PERMANENT ACCOMODATION AGREEMENTshould be executed before vacating the Tenants from their premises,,,
cmon understand & calculate how can a tenant vacate their premises without knowing where the Tenant will come back,-when,-how,-gurantee,corpus,,,so danish mandi is when you know you are aware with leagl procedure then only you have a peace of mind & govt on your side if anythings goes wrong you can stand in court ,, or else people like minister for housing Sachin Ahire & Sharad Pawar will allow you to stay in Mumbai ??? huh no ways.

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:15 am

Ali akber Bhai, why don't you take a delegation of the suffering bohras to Khozema Bhaisaheb. he has the press contacts, he has the legal help at his disposal , he has the money power also, and i am sure he also must be in need of brownie points. So it could be a win win situation. If problems of all the affected bohras could be addressed ,I don't think anything could be better.and if by chance he abstains from helping you then it will make a lot of things clear.think about it.

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:45 am

SBUT is bound to fail if it has "hai" of old zaeef women

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:59 am

We all had done many sins so for me neither HAI nor DUA of any individual will work. They will continue to do anything they want without the fear of HAI and we have to fight for ourselves and freedom unfortunately without the working of DUA.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:23 pm

aliakbar wrote:
fustrate_Bohra wrote:Sorry but i didnt understood what does it mean when they say permanent accomodation. I think after the project is successfully implemented the tenants will get permanent accomodation. Please correct me if i am wrong.
well eloborating the agreement issue, there has to be atleast four 4 agreement, 1st)- tenancy agreement, 2nd)- Development agreement, 3)-Permanent Accomodation agreement, 4)- Conveyance of land.
& there is a double bench high court Order stating that REGISTERED PERMANENT ACCOMODATION AGREEMENTshould be executed before vacating the Tenants from their premises,,,
cmon understand & calculate how can a tenant vacate their premises without knowing where the Tenant will come back,-when,-how,-gurantee,corpus,,,so danish mandi is when you know you are aware with leagl procedure then only you have a peace of mind & govt on your side if anythings goes wrong you can stand in court ,, or else people like minister for housing Sachin Ahire & Sharad Pawar will allow you to stay in Mumbai ??? huh no ways.
thanks for the info.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:04 pm

aliakbar wrote:brother:- Gulam mohammed the lady was summoned & ordered to be arrested by none other then a BMC lady officer,
No government authority has the power to ARREST anyone except the police, CBI, customs and ED hence what that BMC officer said should be ignored.
aliakbar wrote:can u inform me who is d rival newspaper then chronicle? we have given live interviews, articles & news but no burglar prints it, every one gets settled or gets suppresed by its editor.
I suggest you approach "Tehelka" people and also Teesta Setalvad as she is a powerful lady who has exposed the bohra clergy in the past and also has the might to fight against Narendra Modi with regard to Gujarat Genocide of 2002.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:46 pm

Received from Mr Vasanwala
Please click following YouTube link to Nafisaben Masalawalla narrates her plight at hands of Kothari goondas. It will make you cry. Must read following articles.

http://youtu.be/FKPUV0bojYk Part1

http://youtu.be/hWLTtYd8ISE Part2

http://youtu.be/JDc25lZP48A Part3

http://youtu.be/vP5qqM53plg Part4

http://youtu.be/hz6h9y-jAcQ Part5

When Syedna Taher Saifuddin died in Matheran hill station, most prudent thing was to bury him in Matheran only, purchasing several acre lands for building a mausoleum. That way, Bohras would have enjoyed going to a hill station in name of Ziyarat. However then, Yusuf Najmuddin was all powerful and made crazy decision to bury Taher Saifuddin in Bhendi Bazar slum. In doing so, he robbed Mr. Bandukwala built Masjid, Jumatkhana, and his Qabar.. Then they started raising millions for constructing his Mausoleum. However Mausoleum had no exposure to outside public from Ibrahim Rehmatulla Roads so they started evicting tenants through threats, bullying, bribes, goonda-gardi, family pressure, Jamat kharij etc.. Most tenants left. Nevertheless, due to Syedna internal family disputes, things didn’t move. It is said Yusuf Najmuddin was murdered when he was Egypt; and big impedance to Mohammed Burhanuddin’s family was removed. His body was not brought to India, lest he become an attractive Ziyrat. This is the same America did; sea burial to Ladin. Now no one cries for Yusuf Najmuddin, no pictures of his in Bohras’ houses, no Mojeza, no mention of his name in Waez; a powerful person just evaporated.

Real estate values started skyrocketing and there was no land available. Many shrewd builder and politicians sold a plan to Burhanuddin for redeveloping Bhendi bazar by kicking out current tenants of hundreds of surrounding buildings in name of slum redevelopment. That way Syedna and builders could make billions and trillions. Good buildings were made dilapidated thorough goonda mischief. Most of residents left, save few diehards. Qaid Johar who is in charge of redevelopment resumed tactic of doubling the physical threats, court cases, shouting, Jamat kharij, and shaming.

Ms. Nafisa Masalawalla, her two sisters, and her one brother stayed put despite of cutting her water and electricity. She is demanding fair compensation --- provide her similar residence in the same area; or pay her market rate of Rs. three crores. Kothar, though pays crores in bribes, does not want to give a penny to Nafisaben for teaching lesson to all Bohras. “Ham se jo takarega---Mitti meiN mil jayega” હમ સે જો ટકરાયગા---મિટ્ટી મેં મિલ જાયગા. Don’t dare oppose Kothar.

Mr. Nasir Chhipa is a non-Bohra Gujarati Muslim. When he heard how Kothar is subjugating Bohras, as a good human being, he wanted to do something. He met several victims of Syedna boycotts and those poor who were asked to cough up exorbitant Wajebat, in Bombay and Udaipur. He filmed them and uploaded on YouTube.

Recently, Mr. Nasir Chhipa came to know about plight of above 40-year-old Bohra woman Nafisaben Masalwalla, the lone fighter resisting Syednas’ eviction from her abode since birth. Mr. Nasir Chhipa introduced her to me. Yesterday I talked to Nafisaben and heard her story. She is in last gasp of eviction and needed money to pay her lawyer. I have rushed good amount through Muslim friends and promised her to raise money for her cause. Monday 4th August 2014 is her date in court. Right now, she has stay order against eviction; on Monday judge will decide lifting the stay. Kothar pays off judges and politicians in crores. If she loses, police will come, arrest the family –2 elder sisters and a brother, vacate her property, and throw her belongings on street. Press will be paid to write news that Nafisaben is a troublemaker who harassed Syedna plan.

Please send your donations for helping her. I have created a separate fund for her legal and survival. She, her bother, and two sisters are having Gaza type blockade. Anyone going to her is noted and harassed. Please make your check payable to AFMI and send to me. It is tax-deductible in USA. You can also directly deposit Your Rupee check in our ICICI bank in Kalyan, Mumbai. We need to raise about five lakh rupees or $10,000 for fighting. The case may lanfg higher courts. Nafisa is has several illnesses including diabetes. She has gained weight and bohras around and Chamchas call her Fatso, Jadi જાડી
Address is
Asghar Vasanwala
20754 Tulip Circle
Yorba Linda California 92887
United States

Please read following Bombay Mirror report. It is clear that reporter is paid off he writes only one sided story. He doesn’t say how Syedna and his teams have secretly damaged foundations and structures of Bhendi Bazar building and then declaring them as dilapidated. They poured acids and chemicals in foundation for making them weak.

Mumbai Mirror Report
Elderly women refuse to vacate Bhendi Bazar house despite collapses

By Yogesh Sadhwani, Mumbai Mirror | Jul 12, 2014, 01.48 AM IST
​Galabhai Chawl.jpg

The crumbling Galabhai Chawl at Bhendi Bazar on Friday

While 1,500 families have moved out from the 250-odd dilapidated buildings awaiting redevelopment, tenants continue to reside in these crumbling structures. A part of one such building collapsed on Friday.

Apparently, not even Friday morning's partial collapse can convince the Masalawala family - comprising three elderly women - to move out of the dilapidated building in Bhendi Bazar. The Masalawalas live on the second floor, part of which fell as heavy rains lashed the city.

Their refusal - they are the only residents left in the crumbling two-storied Galabhai Chawl - has thrown a spanner in the works for the Bhendi Bazaar redevelopment project that covers 250 such buildings, besides adding to fear of loss of life.

The partial collapse - the second such incident in the building since Wednesday - sent developers Saifee Buhrani Upliftment Trust (SBUT), BMC, Fire Brigade and MHADA officials into a tizzy, who spent several unfruitful hours trying to convince the family to vacate the premises.

The officials have now warned that Galabhai Chawl not only poses threat to the Masalawalas, but also to shopkeepers, their patrons and pedestrians as the rest of the building may collapse anytime.

In 2011, over 50 families were moved out from Galabhai Chawl - the first building in the area to be declared hazardous -- to a transit camp in Mazgaon.

Two families, including the Masalawalas, had refused to vacate, but officials managed to convince one of them to leave on Thursday after a part of the building collapsed on Wednesday night.

"Our concern is that if we do not demolish these buildings immediately, hundreds of lives are at risk. The volume of people frequenting Bhendi Bazaar has gone up due to Ramzan, and if any of these structures collapse, it's not just those living there but even those walking by who face the risk of getting hurt," said Abbas Master, chief operating officer, SBUT.

The SBUT management has been working overtime talking to the handful of tenants left in these buildings, but in vain. BMC's disaster management team, which has checked on Galabhai Chawl several times since Wednesday night, has raised an alarm.

"We just cannot say how long the building will continue to stand. The pillars have given way and the slabs are crumbling. Another heavy shower, and the structure will just collapse," said a senior team member.

Sangeeta Hasnale, assistant commissioner, 'C' ward and head, disaster management cell, said the building's water and electric supply have been disconnected. "Since only one family remains, we have told the police to evict them using force if necessary, as they pose a threat to many others," she said.

All that hasn't changed Nafisa Masalawala's decision to stay put at any cost. "I do not trust the developers, and their agreement is fake. Once I move out, they will never give me my house after redevelopment, so I refuse to vacate," she said.

The Wakharwala building nearby is another point of concern, with two families refusing to budge while the rest have moved to transit camps. The structure is in such a precarious condition that no one dares to go near them, other than the tenants who remain.

"These 10-odd buildings need to be brought down right away, but since we are a community-driven redevelopment project, we have been requesting and not forcing anyone. However, we are now taking the legal route," said Master.

In the past two years, around 50 of the 250-odd buildings under the project have been demolished and 1,500 families have been moved out. SBUT's plan is to start construction in Clusters 1 and 3in the first phase. The project, worth Rs 3,000 crore, comprises nine clusters.

While most clearances are in place, SBUT is yet to get the commencement certificate from the authorities, which some of the tenants are citing as the main reason for not vacating.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:33 pm

The originator of this thread has very rightly titled it DREAM Project of Bhendi Bazar !

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:39 pm

Perfect cliche Kabab mei Haddi.

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:25 am

Deerseye wrote:Ali akber Bhai, why don't you take a delegation of the suffering bohras to Khozema Bhaisaheb. he has the press contacts, he has the legal help at his disposal , he has the money power also, and i am sure he also must be in need of brownie points. So it could be a win win situation. If problems of all the affected bohras could be addressed ,I don't think anything could be better.and if by chance he abstains from helping you then it will make a lot of things clear.think about it.
Well all advices are priorly performed by me & us. We are the aggrived ones' d wounded 1s,,, dear what do u think we would have left single stone unturned, we know we are fighting white elephants or say white crocodiles in sea staying in sea what u think we all fighters must be going thru. neways
Nafisa told me she had talk with aziz & abdeali sons of khozema bs. but they said sorry for any kind of help dis moment but in lieu both shehzadas asked us you people form a group for us there in mohalla. even if he could have given us non-salebale master advocates paid by us would be highly appreciated.
forget it both d CLAIMANTs ' are after the dawat e hadiya property & the crowd, non of them is genuine like so called DAI as syedna hatim or syedna Qutbuddin shahid. YEH WALE jaan lete hai WOH jaan dete the.
if any body has contact with SKQ go & ask him a question on above post.

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:05 am

The ZADAs' & their sole licking kotharis' are least interested in making this project in time.. they keep showing the demolished building to the Rich & Famous of our community specially the NRIs' & others' continue begging to HELP & INVEST in the dream project... ((like our govt does in dharavi so all the foreigners come with cameras & pinch of RS to show their help.)) many people fear of their dirty earned money hence they take out a fist full out of the dirty Gunny bags to keep them clean & progressive. m Sorry but all gona agree with me the major faction of this kinda people are NRIs'- Waghadias', gulfians & the Africans. who are funding the torture camps of Zadas & kotharis considering aa to aqa mola nu farman che barakat thase...even if they know aa funds si koi ni LIFE JAASE ... they will turn blind eye...i got enough evidence of their karmas' & thought process after finishing my ground work hence m terming them.
With this kind of shedais at their hand some one some where will suffer & ZADAS ki dukaan chal ti rahegi.. what ever burglard by zadas a few percentage thrown to Kotharis for being their partner in crime... hence I request you all the readers if you comply with my post collect each & every information abt the donations made by the individual donors in any country & forward to me (U CAN PVT MSG) & see how they run away from their beloved ZADAS'.

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:23 am

Bro, your claim that Khojema bhaisaheb's group has refused to help makes it clear that they are only interested in self propagation, besides from your posts we can feel your pain. Inshallah God will help you from sources you can't imagine. Please don't loose your spirit, when the time is right God can drown the army of pharaohs, and we all know many such examples in the Quran.the truth will ultimately win.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:45 pm

I AM THE "SBUT" BOSS, DONT MESS WITH ME !!!

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:15 pm

@aliakbar... u seem to be one frustrated soul who didn't get enough from the Kotharis (Sour grapes it seems)... With your language and type of writing, it is hard for me to believe in you exactly what you say... First of all, its not clear what you mean to say... Your posts don't make any sense.. I doubt if you are really concerned for the people of bhendi bazar.
aliakbar wrote:The ZADAs' & their sole licking kotharis' are least interested in making this project in time.. they keep showing the demolished building to the Rich & Famous of our community specially the NRIs' & others' continue begging to HELP & INVEST in the dream project... ((like our govt does in dharavi so all the foreigners come with cameras & pinch of RS to show their help.)) many people fear of their dirty earned money hence they take out a fist full out of the dirty Gunny bags to keep them clean & progressive. m Sorry but all gona agree with me the major faction of this kinda people are NRIs'- Waghadias', gulfians & the Africans. who are funding the torture camps of Zadas & kotharis considering aa to aqa mola nu farman che barakat thase...even if they know aa funds si koi ni LIFE JAASE ... they will turn blind eye...i got enough evidence of their karmas' & thought process after finishing my ground work hence m terming them.
With this kind of shedais at their hand some one some where will suffer & ZADAS ki dukaan chal ti rahegi.. what ever burglard by zadas a few percentage thrown to Kotharis for being their partner in crime... hence I request you all the readers if you comply with my post collect each & every information abt the donations made by the individual donors in any country & forward to me (U CAN PVT MSG) & see how they run away from their beloved ZADAS'.

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:39 pm

What's happening with this project, any current news on this?

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:17 am

[quote="wise_guy"]@aliakbar... u seem to be one frustrated soul who didn't get enough from the Kotharis (Sour grapes it seems)... With your language and type of writing, it is hard for me to believe in you exactly what you say... First of all, its not clear what you mean to say... Your posts don't make any sense.. I doubt if you are really concerned for the people of bhendi bazar.

mr so called wise_guy. Indeed m a frustrate soul seeing SBUT torturing people for their monetarily gains & suppressing people in the name of religion. & what d heck grapes from kotharis you are talking all about, Mr i have my own small scale industry, i earn my lively hood & dont beg like you. the language used is much appropriate for such kind of people. if my post dsnt make sense to you i care a damn. I have got enormous response in my inbox & you your self go to galabhai to see the positive effects. & what difference does it makes to you if i m concerned for the people of BB or not, you know what your statements reflects you are some sort of fursatya, disturbing others in their work & peeping in others life, wese bhi wise_guy naam rakh lene se koi wise nahi ban jaata ...
this forum is for discussion on issues not here to bring on personal issues. now if you want some more, msg me in pvt & enable your pvt msg option too. Got it.