Hadith from Ahle Bayt prohibiting grave worship

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
AmmarHussaini

Re: Hadith from Ahle Bayt prohibiting grave worship

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:44 am

anajmi wrote:
when prophet is not father of ummah how come his wives becomes mother of ummah?
Because the Quran isn't talking about biology you moron. But then you probably do not know what biology is either. Right?
Thanx for confirming, you ARE a pathetic idiot lol

when was I discussing biology here? I am discussing plain and simple Quraan ayat, but hey wait its hard for your small brain to actually understand Quraan.

never mind. :wink:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:47 am

when was I discussing biology here?
That is the problem with you. You are a moron. You do not even know what you are discussing.

morela

Unread post by morela » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:08 am

the problem with huzefa aka ammar aka sufimonk aka incredible is that he is ghar ka dhobi na ghar ka na ghaat ka , he just cant digest the fact that his favourite "wahhabis" are the only ones on truth. He first drifted to SKQ and then was again disgruntled , I hope he becomes serious and goes to his nearby salafi mosque and get the facts first hand .

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:10 am

I do read the thing before copy pasting.. And whats with this moron thing going here.. lolz.. Grow up people.