ROTI MAKING COMPETITION

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

ROTI MAKING COMPETITION

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:10 am

While other communities are teaching their children how to compete in this technologically advance world, Our Shafiq Moula is asking children of his community to compete in ROTI MAKING (WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT)
I wonder if Dahodwala who contributed millions to the coffers of Kothari Goons would have asked his wife to make Roti to please Mansoos instead of having her practice medicine, How about Khorakiwala stop being the MD of Wolkhardt and start ROTI making operation for female members in his family and how come we donot see any SHEZAADI or the WIVES of these GOONS competing in making ROTI :cry:
I think Syedi Muffadal will his legacy known for taking this community backward and will be known as Shia Fatimid Mustalli TALIBANS :cry: :cry:
Moze Amakin Mohammediyah Dombivli > Mubaraka Eng School > Aali Qadar Mola tus ye Roti waste bayan farmayu ehni barakat leta > huwa school ma Std 7th and 8th na Farzando na darmyan 8th Aug 2013 @ 2 > shawwal 1434 Thursday Roti banawa ni competition thai
1st Shawwal, 1434
Mohammediyah Dombivli Mubaraka Eng School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=vQgOI3zE
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=qsMgU1wS

Conscíous

Re: ROTI MAKING COMPETITION

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:36 am

Haha.. I think, this is a good thing for a start.. The next generation will become excellent cooks :wink:

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:28 am

This roti making thing will be a short lived event.... Remember the sparrow saving thing launched on the 100th milad when thousands of bird feeders were distributed among abdes. They are now lying empty with dirt in most or all abde homes.. Though it was started with good intentions, enthusiasm of abdes is short lived..

Likewise, the tree plantation drive, cleanliness drive are all short lived or 1 time event. The only thing which remains is the dabba scheme because it involves a lot of hard cash !

na baap beta na bhaiyya, sabse bada rupaiyya !

Any die hard abde reading this post, please bring a strong argument against what I have mentioned in this post and I'll bow down to you.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Seriously, is it so bad, to have this kind of competition to bring the community together and to engage them in something positive as home cooking ??

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Conscíous wrote:Seriously, is it so bad, to have this kind of competition to bring the community together and to engage them in something positive as home cooking ??
Yes it is terrible - just look at the picture. It is not enough that we see men in their "reverse Sajdas" looking like beggars even before pre-pubescent zadas. Now women too are shown their place.

What next - who can bend the lowest? First prize to the oldest looking man bowing in subservience to the youngest zada available. Let the royals be entertained by the slaves!

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:59 pm

I think, I understand your view on this, but I'm trying to see it, from those who are participating.. Not only will this benefit the participate, but the entire family.. Today, it's about Roti, and next time it maybe about using less gee on the roti.. Yes, they are slaves and I'm sure there mindset is also slavish.. So what??

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:01 pm

Muffadal bhaisaheb should finance a competition for making a roti machine setup that could make hundreds of roti per hour. This will win some vote from the ladies.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:12 pm

I'm 99% sure, a roti machine already exists..

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:32 pm

But it doesnt have Mola's blessing, Like new masjids in US. It all depends on how many ziafat are arranged and how much in salams.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Haha.. You beat me there :(

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Conscious,
A tortilla-making machine exists - I've seen it in operation all over the American southwest and in Mexico.
Certainly it could make rotis? Of course it would have to be run by a woman - likely an awakened one.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:21 am

Chapati Making Machine.jpg[/attachment]
Hear is the machine made in India
Attachments
Chapati Making Machine.jpg

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:32 am

[quote="Conscíous"]I'm 99% sure, a roti machine already exists..[/quote
Yes It does but Kothar invented a new one and is patented under "AMTE SYENDNA ROTI MACHINE"
Advantages of this machine over other machines are, Amte Syenda Machine has PERSONAL TOUCH and is made with PERSONAL DETAILS,
Ingredients for this machine also includes PHOOK NU PAANI and MAULA NI DUA
Rotis made by AMTE SYEDENA ROTI MACHINE aka Amte Sydena delivers SAWAB as compared to Rotis made by other machine.
AMTE SYEDNA ROTI MACHINE is cheap to own ( all you need is your wife-mother-sister or daughters) compared to others you buy
AMTE SYEDNA ROTI MACHINE DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY REPAIR JUST NEEDS A FARMAN FROM MOULA FROM TIME TO TIME
Every AMTE SYENDA ROTI MACHINE is blessed by an AAMIL or RAAZA NA SAHEB with the seal of Approval from MUFFADAL MOULA
So there are lots of advantages and it is an UNIQUE INVENTION BY OUR MOULA WHO HAS NOW REVOLUTIONIZED THE ROTI MAKING INDUSTRY

Grayson

Unread post by Grayson » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:02 am

Perhaps the Shehzadi's of today are spoiled rotten, but there used to be a time when Busaheba herself would make roti and have it passed among people. Indeed a great Uncle of mine learned to make roti in, you guessed it, Jamea.

While I think this as being an overall useful workshop, I disagree how it's being propagandized to subtly suggest a woman's place should be in the kitchen, and thus primarily a housewife. That's something I'd prefer telling my girl as a joke rather than expecting her to agree.

Although I'd like to point out, as long as the propaganda doesn't persist at home, any other intent shouldn't matter. It's just making some roti. And quite frankly, it's fun.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:14 pm

what were the details of this competition? i mean what was the competition about?

1. who makes the fastest 100 rotis?
2. or who makes the most perfectly round uniform roti's?
3. or who makes the tastiest ones?
4. or who can go on the longest, eg. 4 hours, 8 hours, 24 hours at a stretch?
5. or who has the best control over the velan and can create different designs, viz. map of india/pakistan, shape of a jooti for mola, shape of a masjid etc?
6. whose roti puffs up the most and is the softest?
7. who applies the best and most creative things on the roti, such as ghee, butter, sugar, ice cream, mayonnaise, chicken, eggs etc to create an innovative roti wrap?

without having such parameters, why use the word 'competition'? can any zaadi please clarify?

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:20 pm

I'm dying ovah here!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Entry fee of 1.25 lakh. Salams extra. Extra hajamat for kissing an old mans feet. One from each mohhalah a must. Mola ghana khush thasae.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Bro Al-Zulfikar,

Here is the clarification from a Zadee ....... 'how dare you question us about Roti, we only eat Cakes and those cakes are cooked in fully automated bakeries in USA solely for our consumption. this roti drama is for slaves only and we do not give a s*** about criterias except one .......... whatever and whichever WE like WINS the qadambossi, we are THE criteria'.

Gulamoo kee jeet may be bhaut baree har hay .......... :(

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:22 am

Is it considered "Khushi of Moula" for Abdes if they make Roti automatically with the Robot? ..see link Below.
Dawoodi-Bohra community pride themselve in using technology to make their lives easier, but in the case of rotimaking there might be a dilema :wink:

I know Shz.MS had categorically stated that if "Muminaat Roti nahi banaave to Maa Fatema(SW) ni shafaa't milse ke nahi , malum nathi "
and i am assuming he meant making Roti the traditional way.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/ ... 819313.cms

New

Unread post by New » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:10 pm

Moiz bhai, has some one invented automatic Chakki? I think some one should put efforts of no stone unturned. Pun Samjo to Samjo...

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Keep them busy making rotis and they will never question the coup d'etat that sulaimani mufaddal bs made out with his bros zaadas. Throw out the mazoon, lanat on him, the mukasir is too weak to speak and lives in syedna's flat in saifee mahal.
Misaq changed from dai, mazoon, mukasir to dai, mansoos, mazoon, mukasir - first time ever in thousand year history.
But the question is: if mazoon is zahir only and someone else in batin, than who is mansoos in batin?
Hmmm.
Wow! Kudos!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:55 pm

Nobody should live on roti alone, you should have some Salan with it.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:26 pm

perfect example of illusion, while bohras have bigger questions to answer, muffy is keeping people busy with roti and lota.

haha since now I think most deserves to be like this I dont take it on my heart, now I just enjoy this funny circus.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:13 pm

This roti making frenzy could be a master plan from kothar.. In all jamaats, volunteers are being sought for roti making for FMB... thus saving the labour cost of making roti... resulting in more money for the corrupt (so called) khidmatguzars...

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:53 am

dawedaar wrote:This roti making frenzy could be a master plan from kothar.. In all jamaats, volunteers are being sought for roti making for FMB... thus saving the labour cost of making roti... resulting in more money for the corrupt (so called) khidmatguzars...
Exactly!! the 'cost' or the 'price' for Dabbaa will NOT go down but they have saved on labour and may be on raw material ............ tomorrow may be DCP frenzy, who makes best Bohra Fatimi Food aka DCP...??!!

Once FMB fizzles out there will be FMM .............. Faiz-e-Malabis-e-Muffadalia ...................... where by Ridas and SKP (Saya, Kurta, Pajama) will be SOLD by Maula Nee Dua and will be of immense barkat to wear, will keep away all diseases and you will NOT be allowed to enter Maseeds and Markazs if you are not wearing these ............... :roll:

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:22 am

JC wrote:there will be FMM .............. Faiz-e-Malabis-e-Muffadalia ...................... where by Ridas and SKP (Saya, Kurta, Pajama) will be SOLD by Maula Nee Dua and will be of immense barkat to wear, will keep away all diseases and you will NOT be allowed to enter Maseeds and Markazs if you are not wearing these ............... :roll:

This is history ! it is already implemented since decades.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:23 am

What could be next schemes under SMS banner ! I urge AZ to write some of his thoughts and enlighten / warn us with perils ahead !

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:45 pm

Queen Marie Antoinette of France, oblivious to the fact that its population was poor and had no bread said: "Let them eat cake"! As opposed to her, SMS is fully aware of the plight of his people and has implemented the roti routine. Aaje Vohra maathi koi eik ewo mard nabiro pun nathi ke je uncha awaj thi puche ke: Aie Mola, aaj sudhi shu Vohrao ne gharo ma badha aata na faqa marta hata? Amara bairao ne roti banawta nohati awadti? Maula, tamara uncha mehelo ma shun tamari zaadio roti banawe che?

Dr Fatema

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:29 am

Why they want Amte's to learn Roti making when we have Faiz ul Mawaid al Burhaniyah at our disposal ?

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:44 am

Dr Fatema wrote:Why they want Amte's to learn Roti making when we have Faiz ul Mawaid al Burhaniyah at our disposal ?
Confusion due to SMS shooting off his mouth without thinking and then damage control being done to cover it up.