Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:04 pm

EVEN KIDS ARE NOT SPARED !!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:52 am

In the vaiz in Karachi SMB has said that he is doing ehsan on mumenin by collecting various fund like vajebat salam etc.

A good human being will never ever says that I am doing ehsan after doing ehsan.
The second point is why SMS is doing ehsan to take money from mumenin and why not by giving them!

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:06 pm

Maqbool wrote:In the vaiz in Karachi SMB has said that he is doing ehsan on mumenin by collecting various fund like vajebat salam etc.

A good human being will never ever says that I am doing ehsan after doing ehsan.
The second point is why SMS is doing ehsan to take money from mumenin and why not by giving them!
SMS also said something to the effect "what if we don't take your wajebaat?". As a threat of excommunicating?? Oh no. Threat of denying jannat.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:05 am

There was another risala / farman issued from vazarut-us-saifiyah HQ of SMS, those who do not pay silatul imam money, they will be denied janaat, shafaa’at, their namaaz, roza, hajj and other arkaans and good deeds shall not be valid and accepted by allah.

This is full-on open haftaa vasooli !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:54 pm

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:57 pm

watsup msg, forwarded as received.

New

Unread post by New » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Ghulam bhai, wah bhai wah cartoon is from what paper? Did you draw it? One of your talents among many.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:04 pm

New wrote:Ghulam bhai, wah bhai wah cartoon is from what paper? Did you draw it?
No brother its a watsup message.

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:24 pm

Can someone who vists this forum and has access to Muffadal BS please tell him or his advisers to stop making a fool of himself, his foolish remarks and dictats have serious repurcussions on us as a Dawoodi Bohra community he is undoing all the goods work done by all the Aimmat E tahereen for years . We have become the butt of jokes amongst other communities. The other day we visited with a Muslim family friend on Idd and he sarcastically asked us that did we bring rotis. I had to explain to him that this Roti Making Mania and Frenzy was being whipped on by a person who had imposed himsef on our community and I was not a follower , my leader and dai was leading a life of sobriety and piety and guiding his followers on what our deen really stands for and not diverting them with trivial matters that are in no way remotely related to our core beliefs.
After eight months of Burhanuudin Moula's death I am convinced that Muffadal Bs was not chosen for this post otherwise he would have been grooomed in all aspects , just the simple matter of delivering bayaans explicitly show that he was never being groomed to take over as Dai, which is evidenced from his rantings, ramblings and rage which comes out as soon as he opens his mouth to speak .

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:58 pm

I think the point of this zahir batin business was to prove that mazoon isn’t really mazoon, just some figurehead for political purposes. But then, what about dai? How do we know for sure that he is zahir or batin? And why the need for this zahir batin stuff? Why not just get rid of the mazoon if he’s causing problems? It’s happened before, why not now? And why did syedna burhanuddin never take mufaddal bs name in any waaz or in public pronouncing him dai? Who was he afraid of? Many questions unanswered. But the simple fact is who to believe? Mazoon or someone with no rutba? But then he was never really mazoon, right? We need to find out who this batin mazoon is. Maybe he is mufaddal bs. So then syedna burhanuddin wants us to decide who is dai? Apparently so. We like mufaddal bs because he’s so popular, so let’s make him dai. But then what will happen when mufaddal bs creates a mazoon – will he be zahir or batin? So who can we really trust? If we can’t trust the mazoon ‘cause he’s just zahir mazoon, we trust the shehzadas. Maybe they are batin mazoons. I think the conclusion is that this mazoon mukasir is a waste of everyone’s time. Should just be removed from misaq and just have dai in there. We’ve already changed the misaq by adding mansoos after dai, then mazoon and mukasir. It used to be just dai, mazoon, mukasir. Since mazoon mukasir are causing so many problems, we should just remove them and have dai and mansoon in misaq. I still don’t buy this nas business in London and Mumbai. If he really wanted to do nas, syedna would have just taken mic and proclaimed it out loud. It’s obvious some people were using him to get what they wanted from the beginning. Make mazoon nullified by this zahir batin business, then he’s out of the picture, wait for the right photo op and make mufaddal bs dai.

New

Unread post by New » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:04 pm

Dear SQK bhai: Muffy has been well groomed as soon as he was born in the family, by his father, grand father and his uncles and app. 1000 Zadas who surround him. His problem is his mouth. He is not to be blamed that he received no Akkal. Blame the Khasre Ali genes. We were destined to receive this. He is a gift of God to us, as a chosen community

He opens his mouth and we keep our mouth shut. We did this for 51 and 52 as well. The 52 opened his mouth and caused a riot resulting in to death and property distructions. He is also a product of intense inbreeding. Take your complain to Imam, attach it your Najwa. I believe that should be in Swahili. When I googled searching for Imam, the answer came as Kenya. One Muslim friend translated TUS = Tamam Ulluo Na Sardar, 1.2 million ones.

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:33 pm

The entire Jameea world has been delicately trained in zaahir-baatin philosophy, in addition to those grandfathered into Jameea - namely the QasreAali youth. The Jameea students have been indoctrinated into their psyche that Khuzaimabhaisaheb is the zahir Mazoon, and the real baatin mazoon is QasimBS Hakimuddin amirul Jameea. However, this baatin knowledge was only hush-hush among elite Jameea scholars, so that even amongst them they have slight controversy that perhaps real mazoon was either Aliasghar Bhai Saheb or Qasimbhaisaheb. They took delight in bantering about this secret knowledge thT only they possessed.

Naturally back when Taizoon Bhai Saheb overheard the conversation between his sister and her cousins about zahir-baatin, he was out of of the loop of the poison munafek resident in Jameea Saifiyah - I.e. qasimBS Hakimuddin, in the cloak of Rector of Jameea. Taizoonbhai Saheb was naive and completely pure at heart. So taizoon bs spilled the beans, as a whistleblower and a person with the purest of pure intent and heart; and thus, overnight he became the new "munafek".

After that whole incident, Taizoonbhai Saheb got shelter from mob attack by some wealthy high profile Bohras - the wockhardt people, until things calmed down. Except things never really calmed down for him, even after the physical attacks stopped. Because he was surrounded by his terrorist mother Nafisabensaheba aka "naffumaa" (daughter of princess Maryam) and sweet-talking venom dispensing poison father Hatim Shakir (aka Rabeha Solar Front cover charity for own lucrative business), who both further traumatized him and continued to threaten and humiliate him - guilt tripping him at every known opportunity. Poor Taizoonbhai Saheb could do nothing right even by just living with his own conscience and his own sense of justice and integrity. His entire family turned against him, except for one small price : do maafi, admit your fault, and maula will forgive you. Excep that forgiveness really meant that he would not be further persecuted and tormented by his mother naffumaa and the Yusuf Najmuddin family cohorts.

Unfortunately the bohra world will never see the light of justice as long as Taizoon bs is not exonerated for his so- called missteps. It would mean the end of his integrity, were he to testify against his own sense of justice and betray his own conscience.

For what? Sadly, we know the answer to that one. The bully and abusiveness of QasreAali has no limits.

haqniwaat wrote:I think the point of this zahir batin business was to prove that mazoon isn’t really mazoon, just some figurehead for political purposes. But then, what about dai? How do we know for sure that he is zahir or batin? And why the need for this zahir batin stuff? Why not just get rid of the mazoon if he’s causing problems? It’s happened before, why not now? And why did syedna burhanuddin never take mufaddal bs name in any waaz or in public pronouncing him dai? Who was he afraid of? Many questions unanswered. But the simple fact is who to believe? Mazoon or someone with no rutba? But then he was never really mazoon, right? We need to find out who this batin mazoon is. Maybe he is mufaddal bs. So then syedna burhanuddin wants us to decide who is dai? Apparently so. We like mufaddal bs because he’s so popular, so let’s make him dai. But then what will happen when mufaddal bs creates a mazoon – will he be zahir or batin? So who can we really trust? If we can’t trust the mazoon ‘cause he’s just zahir mazoon, we trust the shehzadas. Maybe they are batin mazoons. I think the conclusion is that this mazoon mukasir is a waste of everyone’s time. Should just be removed from misaq and just have dai in there. We’ve already changed the misaq by adding mansoos after dai, then mazoon and mukasir. It used to be just dai, mazoon, mukasir. Since mazoon mukasir are causing so many problems, we should just remove them and have dai and mansoon in misaq. I still don’t buy this nas business in London and Mumbai. If he really wanted to do nas, syedna would have just taken mic and proclaimed it out loud. It’s obvious some people were using him to get what they wanted from the beginning. Make mazoon nullified by this zahir batin business, then he’s out of the picture, wait for the right photo op and make mufaddal bs dai.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:47 am

SKQ Fan wrote:Can someone who vists this forum and has access to Muffadal BS please tell him or his advisers to stop making a fool of himself, his foolish remarks and dictats have serious repurcussions on us as a Dawoodi Bohra community he is undoing all the goods work done by all the Aimmat E tahereen for years . We have become the butt of jokes amongst other communities. The other day we visited with a Muslim family friend on Idd and he sarcastically asked us that did we bring rotis. I had to explain to him that this Roti Making Mania and Frenzy was being whipped on by a person who had imposed himsef on our community and I was not a follower , my leader and dai was leading a life of sobriety and piety and guiding his followers on what our deen really stands for and not diverting them with trivial matters that are in no way remotely related to our core beliefs.
After eight months of Burhanuudin Moula's death I am convinced that Muffadal Bs was not chosen for this post otherwise he would have been grooomed in all aspects , just the simple matter of delivering bayaans explicitly show that he was never being groomed to take over as Dai, which is evidenced from his rantings, ramblings and rage which comes out as soon as he opens his mouth to speak .
SKQFan bhai, as much as i respect ex-Mazun Maula today, and even now refrain from speaking ill of him, he was no Angel either.

please tell me this.

what was the need to put up the site and proclaim himself even while the janaza mubarak of Burhanuddin Maula was making way? Could he have not waited for atleast the 10th day? if not the Chelum?
There were already hushed whispers and people were already beginning to talk about ex-Mazun Maula being declared the new Dai so it was not completely unknown. his timing however left an extremely bitter taste in many peoples mouths

why is he not providing the proof? there are whispers of him possessing a letter by Taher Saifuddin Maula to his (ex-Mazun Maulas) that he would succeed after Burhanuddin Maula. why is he not putting this up in open?

Mufaddal Maula is putting up proof, whatever degree of clarity, but proof it is. for ex-Mazun maula, its his word only

mind you, im not against him. right now, im neutral, but i feel he has no right to play around with the faith of the community. he has no right to create divide in families where loyalties lie in different places

if he is the righful one, then he needs to give concrete, definite proof once and for all. if not, then we shall all resign ourselves to whatever fate has in store for us

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:11 am

As time is passing as the dust is settling and as we are regaining our senses coming out of the MAULA MAULA trance I feel this whole exercise is to grab more and more wealth and above that power and fame. The first instance which forced me to change my thinking was when Mufaddal Sahib could not spare a few moments to mourn the death of those 18 mumineen who lost their lives in the love of Burhanuddin maula , is the blood of an ordinary momin so cheap that Mufaddal sahib didn't find it worth mentioning. No No the image of a Daiallah is so considerate that he considers the raiyyat as his children and for us he is more dearer then our biological parents. Well its a pity but once you loose your belief its impossible to regain it. Now the artificial way in which the slogan for roti is going on its embarrassing and above that the ever increasing thirst for money on different pretext is just killing ordinary folks. I don't know how and when things would change but presently it is no more then a social club with no religious values.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:31 am

salaar wrote:As time is passing as the dust is settling and as we are regaining our senses coming out of the MAULA MAULA trance I feel this whole exercise is to grab more and more wealth and above that power and fame. The first instance which forced me to change my thinking was when Mufaddal Sahib could not spare a few moments to mourn the death of those 18 mumineen who lost their lives in the love of Burhanuddin maula , is the blood of an ordinary momin so cheap that Mufaddal sahib didn't find it worth mentioning. No No the image of a Daiallah is so considerate that he considers the raiyyat as his children and for us he is more dearer then our biological parents. Well its a pity but once you loose your belief its impossible to regain it. Now the artificial way in which the slogan for roti is going on its embarrassing and above that the ever increasing thirst for money on different pretext is just killing ordinary folks. I don't know how and when things would change but presently it is no more then a social club with no religious values.
He has and continues to mention those mumineen who unfortunately died in the stampede.
Every new city he enters, his first Bayaan is recalling the tragic wafaat of the 52nd Dai, and when relating those incidents, he always remembers these mumineen and prays for them.
Too bad you haven't attended any of his Bayaans - or weren't paying attention.

Open your eyes to the truth and proof.
Don't let hatred blind you.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:19 am

No its not hatred and I am not a person who gets influenced easily by anything. Be I have been attending all his bayans and all waiz ever since the demise of Burhanuddin maula and before that, the death of Burhanuddin maula was a great mourning time but in the first bay an after the stampede he kept quiet abt it as if nothing has happened and only mentioned it later after seemingly somebody advised him to do so
Such a big incident dying of 18 mumineen and what a way to mention. In
1987 when two mumineen died in a bomb blast in Karachi Burhanuddin maula talked abt them in the very beginning of his waiz and talked abt their destiny for quiet sometime. I have been closely attached with the community for decades and this is my very unbiased observation that this loot for money which was conducted in Karachi and probably in all bilaad is frightening I could quote you so many instances that happened in Burhani mahal it was like a free for all bhaisahib slaughter house and porus I am not exaggerating.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:23 am

Sorry Adam Bhai not. Porus

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:02 am

He has and continues to mention those mumineen who unfortunately died in the stampede.
Every new city he enters, his first Bayaan is recalling the tragic wafaat of the 52nd Dai, and when relating those incidents, he always remembers these mumineen and prays for them.
So I am sure they must have pictures of Shezaadas visiting the families of deceased and how much compensation was provided to survivors and surely Adam Bhai can provide all those details to refute the false propaganda. How can Kotahri Goons missed the photo-ops of meeting the survivors and consoling them. I am sure Shafiq Bawa has started a trust for the children and families of deceased besides just guaranteeing them a place in Jannat without the Safay Chitti from a Mazoon

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:12 am

yesterday I was in Galiyakot and wow facelift given to galiyakot is amazing, very systematic and disciplined infrastructure and more buildings coming up.

for NRI's 500 rs per day looks dirt cheap for a good room, but I think poor in community wont be able to afford this amount, but I say muffy dont need poor so he will continue what he is doing.

room were very clean and food was really good quality.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:25 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:yesterday I was in Galiyakot and wow facelift given to galiyakot is amazing, very systematic and disciplined infrastructure and more buildings coming up.

for NRI's 500 rs per day looks dirt cheap for a good room, but I think poor in community wont be able to afford this amount, but I say muffy dont need poor so he will continue what he is doing.

room were very clean and food was really good quality.

500 rupees for a room and 3 times food IMHO is not all that expensive
especially when you put in the context of the facilities provided

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:00 am

yes facility provided were worth 500 rs, but there is a big catch, all rooms and infact the whole infrastructure is built by rich bohras from different countries, and it seems they are promised jannah while 500 rs goes straight to muffy's pocket LOOOOOOL

even jaman is not free or provided by muffy because people donates this money, but the announcer in rubaat says jaman is karam and ehsaan of muffy mola :D

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:22 pm

Anyone who has so much hatred and contempt in his heart for a mazoon in office created by Burhanuddin Syedna and taking mazoon name in misaaq is a total hypocrite and unworthy of any rutba, especially dai! Case closed.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:45 pm

haqniwaat wrote:Anyone who has so much hatred and contempt in his heart for a mazoon in office created by Burhanuddin Syedna and taking mazoon name in misaaq is a total hypocrite and unworthy of any rutba, especially dai! Case closed.
I no longer support muffy or mazoon sahab, but I have a question for you.

since mazoom sahab now declares every thing going on in muhammed burhanuddin era was wrong specially the things which he has mentioned on his website about safai chitthi and all, yet he kept silence for 50 years, isnt this hypocrisy as well?

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:13 pm

Do you know what happened during the sulaimani fitnat and during the era of syedna najmuddin in surat?
And how do you know that he kept silent? Whenever he tried to say anything, he was blocked. What do you think really happened in Africa? The heptulla brothers DID try to deport him, but they lied to syedna burhanuddin, thanks to the zaadas. Any real bohri knows the difference between zaada and mazoon. I guess maybe the alia bohris know more than we do.
And if you don't believe in either, I'm not surprised, because the venom of zahir batin, which mufaddal bs believes, is going to tear the community apart.
Good luck.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:55 pm

About the glorification of Syedi Fakhruddin shaheed Maulas roza i want to put forward my thoughts, the qabar mubarak of Maulatena Fatima tuz Zahra is just a mound of sand but we keep on kissing the photos of her qabar putting it on our eyes and forehead, does the non existence of zarih on her grave brings any change in her stature, i have seen the roza of Syedi Fakhruddin Maula years back and i found it very glorious, now i dont understand whats the point in erecting five star facilities around it, even today we are putting our foreheads on maulas turbat and we will do the same after spending millions on it. i think the actual motive is different, for an adna mumin family (dont forget rich families coming frm dubai and other developed countries) going to burhanpur or galiakot is much easier, there he enjoys his time with comfort in a cordial bohra environment, gain sawab and put a good amount in the galla, therefore the galla becomes a fast money minting machine, one of my old relative was discussing with me that his great grandfather and elders at that time would hardly visit any roza in other cities of india, he said ' yes ofcourse dai dawats are our buzurgs and saints but people at that time were never compelled or asked to do all the ziarats and they used to visit only a few in their lives which were in the nearby town' alright time has changed facilities have enhanced but the all time chorus for ziarat is not understandable and now it is becoming more evident that gallas on these rozas are the real incentive behind all these developments, ive heard that couples in india prefer to go to ziarat tours on their honeymoon. well this is my observation, i would definitely prefer that all this money should be spent on the health education and housing of our poor community folks rather then on the additions of more luxuries around the rozas which are already there and beautifully built.

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:40 pm

zinger wrote:
SKQ Fan wrote:SKQFan bhai, as much as i respect ex-Mazun Maula today, and even now refrain from speaking ill of him, he was no Angel either.

please tell me this.

what was the need to put up the site and proclaim himself even while the janaza mubarak of Burhanuddin Maula was making way? Could he have not waited for atleast the 10th day? if not the Chelum?
There were already hushed whispers and people were already beginning to talk about ex-Mazun Maula being declared the new Dai so it was not completely unknown. his timing however left an extremely bitter taste in many peoples mouths

why is he not providing the proof? there are whispers of him possessing a letter by Taher Saifuddin Maula to his (ex-Mazun Maulas) that he would succeed after Burhanuddin Maula. why is he not putting this up in open?

Mufaddal Maula is putting up proof, whatever degree of clarity, but proof it is. for ex-Mazun maula, its his word only

mind you, im not against him. right now, im neutral, but i feel he has no right to play around with the faith of the community. he has no right to create divide in families where loyalties lie in different places

if he is the righful one, then he needs to give concrete, definite proof once and for all. if not, then we shall all resign ourselves to whatever fate has in store for us
Zinger Bhai : Thanks for calling Sayedna Qutbuddin as Mazoon Moula and not by the derogatory names most of Muffadalis call him by, I appreciate your civility and neutraility. You have raised pertinent questions which I am sure will be answered in due course , as right now the matter is sub judice and evidence cannot be declared in public just as Muffadal BS lawyers had to withdraw from the case as soon as the concocted video of the hospital episode was shown to the gullible momineen. Regarding your question as to why did Sayedna proclaim himself to be the true dai immediately on Sayedna Burhanuudins wafat it is because it was incumbent on him to do so rather then allow a false pretender lay claim, he even requested Muffadal BS to a mubahila which was not taken up. Regarding proof of Sayedna's claim all I need is that I saw him saying he was the true Dai with a Quran in his hand, will Muffadal BS ever have to guts to do it. Moreover having known Sayedna for years I can say with the utmost confidence that he will never, never, ever speak an untruth

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:10 pm

Absolutely agree, skq fan, however, as I've said in my posts before, the zahir batin poison of mufaddal bs and zaadas has left the community in the dark about the very position of mazoon. Nobody in a thousand years has done lanat on mazoon, until now, but they have on zaadas. Imagine where this acceptance of lanat on a mazoon comes from - years and years of name calling, by mufaddal bs himself, calling the mazoon all kinds of things. So essentially, mufaddal bs is calling his father syedna burhanuddin inept because his father made mazoon a mazoon, and kept him that way, for 50 years! Scratch your head.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:35 am

SKQ Fan wrote:You have raised pertinent questions which I am sure will be answered in due course , as right now the matter is sub judice and evidence cannot be declared in public..
Well may be another 900 years and ticking … !! is that due course !!
SKQ Fan wrote:. Regarding your question as to why did Sayedna proclaim himself to be the true dai immediately on Sayedna Burhanuudins wafat it is because it was incumbent on him to do so rather then allow a false pretender lay claim, he even requested Muffadal BS to a mubahila which was not taken up. Regarding proof of Sayedna's claim all I need is that I saw him saying he was the true Dai with a Quran in his hand, will Muffadal BS ever have to guts to do it.
SMS camp has another opportunity to present a”nuss” video ! SMS can hold Quran and swear by it to be have anointed as DAI !
SKQ Fan wrote:Moreover having known Sayedna for years I can say with the utmost confidence that he will never, never, ever speak an untruth
Yeah, sure ! he can stay quiet while untruth is promoted and timidly enjoy its benefit.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:57 am

salaar wrote: does the non existence of zarih on her grave brings any change in her stature, i have seen the roza of Syedi Fakhruddin Maula years back and i found it very glorious, now i dont understand whats the point in erecting five star facilities around it,………………………. beautifully built.

Excellent thought ! salaar ! appreciate it.

Renovating current dargaahs and turning them into resorts and promoting them as spiritual tourism. Kothar Inc is a mastermind to open business with people’s money. They are creating markets and demand. They promote tourism at these dargaahs by declaring those as “poor” who have not gone to these dargaahs and asking others to sponosor such trips. Many “poor” people come forward to go for a all paid fun trip vacation. Once at the dargaah, they will just go for a hurried round of ziyarat, and loiter around in landscaped garden or enjoy local snacks outside the dargaah premises.

The very essence of the simplicity with which the resting soul at the dargah lived for is abused by these Kothari Inc. No aspect of bohra lives now appreciate hardship, honesty and austerity as neither dai enacts it nor promotes it.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:49 am

SKQ Fan wrote:
zinger wrote:
Zinger Bhai : Thanks for calling Sayedna Qutbuddin as Mazoon Moula and not by the derogatory names most of Muffadalis call him by, I appreciate your civility and neutraility. You have raised pertinent questions which I am sure will be answered in due course , as right now the matter is sub judice and evidence cannot be declared in public just as Muffadal BS lawyers had to withdraw from the case as soon as the concocted video of the hospital episode was shown to the gullible momineen. Regarding your question as to why did Sayedna proclaim himself to be the true dai immediately on Sayedna Burhanuudins wafat it is because it was incumbent on him to do so rather then allow a false pretender lay claim, he even requested Muffadal BS to a mubahila which was not taken up. Regarding proof of Sayedna's claim all I need is that I saw him saying he was the true Dai with a Quran in his hand, will Muffadal BS ever have to guts to do it. Moreover having known Sayedna for years I can say with the utmost confidence that he will never, never, ever speak an untruth
we, my family and i, thankfully have the humility to not abuse a religous figure, that too, one who has the same blood in his veins as the 51st and 52nd
Secondly, given that he held the position of Mazun for so many years, but yes, i will refer to him as Ex-Mazun Maula because that is what he is currently for us. not the 53rd Dai, not the Mazun Maula
The names given to him, IMHO are extremely disgusting, crude and vile and i cannot think how any mumineen can refer to someone they held in such high esteem in such words

that said.

i know your answer would be this, that when one king dies, the other must immediately take the crown, the king is dead, long live the king.... and maybe, this makes sense, but i feel he could have waited till at least the body of Burhanuddin Maula was put in the Qabr Mubarak and then proclaimed...
fact remains, i got an sms at 11am in the morning, when the janazaa had just reached Saify Masjid, some thing like "to know the trust, visit fatemidawat.com"

subjudice and all is one thing, but here, we have both contenders, playing with our hearts, minds emotions and faith.. that... is what is most distrubing