Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by zinger » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:28 am

way2go wrote:
humanbeing wrote:This lady is going to be in trouble for many reasons. If she is SMS follower : Hugged a gair-mehram mard against the loud reprimands from SMS. How many times he has shouted in his bayaan, “aa-su-thai-jaaye-gunah-thai-jaaye-zina-thai-jaaye” .

On a fair note, considering the conservative outlook of abde priesthood, hugging Big B is not acceptable. On a personal note as well general bohras, they give a dam to such farmaans ! yet ardent followers of the abde dai ! Had she studies at jamea-tus-saifiyah she would have known her limits and not hugged Big B. SMS is right to not send women for secular education !

She seems to be not listening to SMS; Invest money in studying for brighter future ?? Roti Making, Rida Sewing, Jaman Pakaoing requires investment of time and not money. She should “ekhtiaar-ghar-no-kono” Father’s loan ? is it from Qardan Hasana ? or Bank Loan ? If it is Bank Loan then SMS is going to be very upset. After all the shoutings, yet abdes don’t get it ! “Riba-haraam-che”

Also, what was the need to take the bank loan, when shafeek maula has provision of qardan hasana ! She is so thankless ! she did not thank SMS for the beshumaar ehsaan, karam and barakaat that SMS bestowed upon her due to which she has won the prize ! how can she take knowledge from newspaper and news channel ( duniya-ni-garam-hawaao) ! instead of the ultimate owner of the knowledge (Ilm-na-dariya) SMS . In order to achieve this state, she needs to give maafi-nama & Jadeed misaak to SMS for her transgressions; not thanking his beshumaar ehsaan and karam, hugging Big B, Investing in Further studies, paying bank loan.

Maafi Nama must be accompanied with ; najwa-tus-shukr, Mafi-Kaffarat, Amil’s salaam and Khumus of the prize money and misaaq laagat.
humanbeing bhai.....the lady in question who zingerbhai has mentioned about and who won the 1 crore is not a Bohra so the question of her hugging Amitabh Bachchan doesn't count...my earlier post talked of a riddah clad lady hugging Amitabh...a ghair mehramdar....and does it really matter how 'huge' (in zingerbhai's words) Mr Bachchan is??? A ghair mehramdar is a ghair mehramdar
so are you saying that it is ok for a non Dawoodi Bohra woman to hug a non-Mehramdaar???

Chee chee chee.,,, what double standards. what hypocrisy. shameful

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:57 am

My sincere apology for jumping the gun and writing the post on wrong context ... I request admin to pull down my post.

Inconvenience regretted.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:43 am

SRK wrote:
zinger wrote:
you sound suspiciously like someone else. im wondering if its gonna turn out to be what i think it is :mrgreen:
Salam

it doesn't matter what is your suspicion brother, but please next time do not compare a dignified muslimah with your family members, and dont say "any woman" will hug a super star, because there are still true muslims left in world who knows what Quran teaches.
your " dignified muslimah" had no issues in being hugged by Amitabh Bacchan... dont keep double standards. keep a level playing field

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:31 am

humanbeing wrote:My sincere apology for jumping the gun and writing the post on wrong context ... I request admin to pull down my post.

Inconvenience regretted.
no need for apologies. God knows how many times ive jumped the gun :lol:

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:47 am

@ zingerbhai,

Zingerbhai....Please do not get me wrong....I did not mean that it was ok for a non Dawoodi Bohra to hug a ghair mehramdar.....I meant to only correct humanbeing bhai on his explanations by making him realise that the lady in question was a non Bohra and that is why she did not count when it came to his long post where Bohra doctrines were concerned.
And yes... I state that no self respecting muslim lady should go about hugging a ghair mehramdar whoever may it be ( in stature or otherwise) because that is what our Rasool (PBUH) has ordained.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:11 am

At least 40 slap as a Shariah Tazir Punishment should be for Be Ghairat woman who hugged Na Mehram, whosoever he is.
What a Dai or any other leader can do while entire society become Be Sharam, Be Ghairat and Be Haya
Rasulullah(SAWA) says:
While you have left Haya then do whatever you wish

think

Unread post by think » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:30 am

it is not o.k. to hug bachan who is non mehramdaar but it is a o.k. to kiss hands and knees and feet of s.m.s. and his so called royal goons who are also non mehramdaar.

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:26 pm

Recieved on whatsapp
New burhani hospital Surat today grand opening by our beloved muffadal moula
Attachments
IMG-20140813-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20140813-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20140813-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20140813-WA0011.jpg

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:26 pm

Dai al Ajal Syedna wa Maulana Aliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin Aqa TUS Tabib e Ruhani ye 12-8-2014 highly well equipped
Burhani Hospital Surat nu karam ane ehsaan farmavi iftetah farmau

Aliqadar Mufaddal Mola TUS Hospital ne har floor ane room ma tashreef lai gaya.

Hospital Overview :
Shazada Qusaibhaisab Vajihuddin DM na ishraf ma
1. 37 bedded fully Air-conditioned Multi Speciality hospital.
2. 8 bedded - well equipped ICCU with isolation room
3. 3 bedded – SICU
4. 6 special rooms
5. 3 bedded emergency
6. 8 bedded semi deluxe ward
7. 10 bedded general ward
8. 2 fully equipped Operation Theater (1 Laminar flow & 1 Regular)
9. 1 equipped Minor OT for emergency.
10. Diagnostics (Digital X-ray, Sonography 2D , well equipped pathology)
11. Medical Store.
12. Treatments like (Joint replacement, Orthopedic, Physiotherapy, General Surgeries, Medical emergencies, ENT, Skin, Dental, Dietician facility etc.)

Aa Eshaan par Burhani Hospital na khidmat guzaro, doctors and staff lakho shukur na sajadaat adaa kare che

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Guys please explain if I am charging fees for the service i provide
"Does this means i am doing Ehsaan?"

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Nafisa wrote:At least 40 slap as a Shariah Tazir Punishment should be for Be Ghairat woman who hugged Na Mehram, whosoever he is.
What a Dai or any other leader can do while entire society become Be Sharam, Be Ghairat and Be Haya
Rasulullah(SAWA) says:
Nafisaben, as per your post Johara BS wife of SMS deserve how many slaps - for accepting men kissing her hands and feet?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:15 pm

zinger wrote:And my point of this post was that while on one hand we keep harping on how Sunnis are on the true path and Dawoodi Bohras are not, how come when a Sunni Muslim woman does something it is ignored but when a Dawoodi Bohra woman does it, it becomes a sin of Adultery????
Bro zinger,

It seems you have completely missed the moot point............ It becomes objectionable when a dawoodi bohra woman hugs AB because these are Muffy's views who 24x7 harps on roti making, rida sewing etc for women and who also does not want bohra women to work as according to him the workplace is the devils backyard. So its in this context that members are raising their voice !

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:44 pm

Isn't this like the successive Tamil Nadu Chief Ministers who keep giving away free things worth crores to the people on tax payer's expense just to gather their support. This new ploy from the Kothar seems to be on the same lines...
MMH wrote:Aqa Moula taraf si mumbai na mumineen ne Fakhir Hadiya mokalva ma aaya je na Purchase Packing and Distribution ni khidmat Abeede Syedna TUS Hizbul Iman Trust ne mili
The Gift Box contained following :
Aqa Moula TUS Photo Frame
Tizkar
Khake-e-Shifa
Dua-e-Taqib
Dua-e-Kaamil
Mohti Hafti GamamurRehmat
Tasbeeh
Sujni with Masallah
Chaakri
Khajoor Packet
Bed sheet 2 + Pillow cover
Beechonu -Jazam
Hand Blender
Prestige Cooker
Tapela Set wid lids
White Crockery
Tea Mugs set of 6
Water Glass 6 pcs
Spoons S'S 1 DoZ
Spoons - Ice Cream 1 doz
Fry Pan with Spatula
Steel expandable Vilangri

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:00 am

way2go wrote:@ zingerbhai,

Zingerbhai....Please do not get me wrong....I did not mean that it was ok for a non Dawoodi Bohra to hug a ghair mehramdar.....I meant to only correct humanbeing bhai on his explanations by making him realise that the lady in question was a non Bohra and that is why she did not count when it came to his long post where Bohra doctrines were concerned.
And yes... I state that no self respecting muslim lady should go about hugging a ghair mehramdar whoever may it be ( in stature or otherwise) because that is what our Rasool (PBUH) has ordained.
brother, let us end this topic here. someone made a point, i made a counter point, you made a counter-counter point, things got heated up and hard feelings exchanged, i wish to end this topic here from my end. it will just go on and on. i have other pics to, but i will end this debate here

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:02 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
zinger wrote:And my point of this post was that while on one hand we keep harping on how Sunnis are on the true path and Dawoodi Bohras are not, how come when a Sunni Muslim woman does something it is ignored but when a Dawoodi Bohra woman does it, it becomes a sin of Adultery????
Bro zinger,

It seems you have completely missed the moot point............ It becomes objectionable when a dawoodi bohra woman hugs AB because these are Muffy's views who 24x7 harps on roti making, rida sewing etc for women and who also does not want bohra women to work as according to him the workplace is the devils backyard. So its in this context that members are raising their voice !
gm bhai, i will end this debate here.

but the moot point is that not just Mufaddal Maula but Prophet Muhammad (SAW) also forbade women from hugging men. i have proof of non DB women also doing it, but in the interest of not dragging this further, i, from my end, call it a day at this point

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:11 am

saminaben wrote:
Nafisa wrote:At least 40 slap as a Shariah Tazir Punishment should be for Be Ghairat woman who hugged Na Mehram, whosoever he is.
Rasulullah(SAWA) says:
Nafisaben, as per your post Johara BS wife of SMS deserve how many slaps - for accepting men kissing her hands and feet?
She has also been "divinely" appointed as the wife of a "divinely" appointed Dai so it's ok :lol:

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:41 am

all respected memebers,
zinger, GM, humanbeing, nafisaben, saminaben.
come on guys, stop persecuting that innocent lady, it was just a stage show.
be little broad minded,
she did not hug in a secret room
and all r going like she would do zina with AB
come on this is not progressive at all.
why r u making such an issue of small thing.
there are many serious issues to content with.
in our family and social circles and wedding and outing
and even social and family function, ladies do get touched with non mehramdaar
even in school and college , they do get touched if not hugged.
this is what wahabi and saudi arabia is doing and we blame them for oppressing woman.
chill guys
my full support for that lady
hope to end this trivial discussion

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:32 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:all respected memebers,
be little broad minded,
this is what wahabi and saudi arabia is doing and we blame them for oppressing woman.
chill guys
Bhai qutub, lets Hope to end trivial of everything dictated from our community - such as
Double standards or rather, different strokes for different folks
Hero worshipping human beings and kissing their hands and feet, kissing their photos, performing Sajda to the Tv, and the like. . . These are all trivial practices that we hope to eliminate, ok Bhai - be nice to fairness and justice too. An do show your full support to all our brothers and sisters sir. Thank you so much.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:35 am

QM
I have no objections with this lady or anyone else greetings the way they like. My post was sarcastic and taking a shot at kothar and their outlook.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:15 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:all respected memebers,
be little broad minded,
chill guys
my sentiments exactly

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:59 pm

Just imagine if a bohra lady from Syedna Qutudubbin Saheb faction had done the same thing......YOU ABDES would create a big scene and talk about it day and night!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:59 pm

Muffadal karey toh Ras leela.......SKQ saheb karey toh Character Dheela!

drzainab

Rajnandgaon

Unread post by drzainab » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:43 pm

Received this attach message on whatsapp, can anyone translate this in English......
Attachments
IMG-20140814-WA0014.jpg

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:11 am

Apni society mai bhi aisa hee kuchh ho rahaa hai....
Attachments
IMG_133958653260532.jpeg

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Pic on what's app......
Attachments
IMG-20140817-WA0067.jpg

confusedaboutnass

Unread post by confusedaboutnass » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:44 am

Received on Whatsapp:

Bushra: I have received confirmed news from London. The Charity Commission in UK were being misguided by laeen KQ who was claiming that (i) there is a dispute as to who the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq is (ii) that unless the dispute is resolved, Syedna Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) cannot be the Sole Trustee of Dawat-e-Hadiyah Trust (United Kingdom); (iii) that Syedna Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) has no power to appoint the Nominees to administer the Trust and (iv) that presently there is no Sole Trustee of Dawat-e-Hadiyah Trust (United Kingdom).

Based on the representations made by KQ, the Charity Commission seemed inclined to accept what KQ was saying. Detailed representations were made to the Charity Commission on behalf of Mufaddal Moula (TUS). And due to the Doa Mubarak of Aqa Moula (TUS) and with the persistent efforts of Shahzada Qaidjoher bhaisaheb and his team, the Charity Commission of England & Wales has concluded in writing on Friday (the auspicious day that Mufaddal Moula (TUS) set foot in Misr and performed ziyarat of Ras al-Husain and namaaz at al-Jamea al-Anwar) that there is NO DISPUTE as to who the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq is. The Charity Commission has recognized and accepted that the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq is Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) and that he is therefore rightfully the Sole Trustee of Dawat-e-Hadiyah Trust (United Kingdom) and has the power to administer and manage the Trust through the Nominees appointed by him. KQ is only a claimant who is claiming to be the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq.

Let us all rejoice at this Fateh Mubeen. Moula Moula Mufaddal Moula.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:15 am

20140818_085246-1.jpg
Will our law abiding SMS will take any lesson from this Hindu paper news l!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:20 am

The London story is circulated without any proof. If it is real news is should have baking with any proof. I do not understand even if i is true why it is circulated with gali galoch. The SMS side has lost total manners, teaching and acts of our Rasul or what?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:28 am

Who is rasul and what is imam brother? Everything is washed out and replaced with DAI.

kiranta

Unread post by kiranta » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:29 am

WhatsApp msg
Rajkot Tanzèem no momin bhai o upar karo kaher. .
1 Asgar bhai vankaner vala
2 Ahsan husain nazmuddin
3 Mohammed Ahsan Hussain
Tatha bija 12 ghar
Aa parivaro ne khuda na ghar ma namaz padhva ane nyaz ma jamva aava mate mehròom rakhela chhe
Karan PAISA .....
1200; rupiya masela dith namaz padhvana
5000 ghar dith nyaz jamvana
Aapo to tamne namaz padhva ane jamva aavu nahi to nahi aavta. .aavi barjabri karel chhe. .
Khuda na ghar ma namaz padhva na pan paisa? ??
Rajkot tanzim members
1.Mustufa dari vala
2.Hakim bhai
3.Abbas khambhariya vala
Khuda tamne poh che
Koi momin tamne pohch se nahi
Aa julm bandh karo

.forwarded as received