Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
fustrate_Bohra

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:56 am

Existence of ISLAM was to abolish discrimination and evil behaviours of rich and powerful people and to made people realize that we all are equal in the eyes of Allah and he is the only one to decide whether a person is right or wrong. For this allah had choose Prophet Mohammed to fulfill the given task.

After rasulallah somebody was require who can carry this legacy and preaching of QURAN forward. For this, responsibilities was given to our Imams and they did an excellent job by show casing that whatever has been preached by rasulallah and written in QURAN is the only way to win human hearts and to make allah happy.

After Imams next what? who will let the future generation know what is right or wrong or how should one lead their life so they can prosper in worldly matters and thereafter? with this noble intention in mind the doctorate of Dai came into existence. The duties of dais was to explain existence of Islam, how to lead your life by quoting from quran and giving examples from our imams and the main thing that they should also believe and follow what they preach. Thats it.

Now our last few dais had made lot of changes in our simple religion which only requires understanding of Quran/DaimulIslam so that we maintain the path which rasulallah had shown and our imams has proved.

Change is always good if it is in the interest of human being in both deen and duniya but the changes which our last few dais had brought is totally unislamic for which our rasollallah and imams had fought for, for eg.
1. Discrimination between rich and poor.
2. Discrimination between male and female
3. Promoting themselves as god (which neither rasulallah nor our imams had ever claimed)

The above is only few eg of going against Rasulallah preachings.

So how on earth we claim our selves to be MUSLIM Or SHIAH OR DAWOODI BOHRA.

We are only Taheris or Burhanis or Muffis or Qutbis but in nowhere we are closer to Shiah or Dawoodi bohras.

Whether you all believe it or not but this is fact that we are far far away from our beloved prophet preachings and had completely ignore the purpose for which our Imams had laid their life.
Last edited by fustrate_Bohra on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:02 am

ISLAM was discovered by Rasul'allah
Correction
American was discovered by Columbus but Islam was never discovered by Rasul'allah it was completed by Prophet Mohammed with the command from Allaha.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:15 am

Yes right,i take my word back for that.

I only wanted to show case what was the meaning of islam and what we had done as per my understanding.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:30 am

SBM wrote:
ISLAM was discovered by Rasul'allah
Correction
American was discovered by Columbus but Islam was never discovered by Rasul'allah it was completed by Prophet Mohammed with the command from Allaha.
Has edited first para.

thanks sbm bhai for the correction.

New

Unread post by New » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:52 pm

What a misrepresentation like many many; Columbus discovered America. No, Columbus was discovered by America.

New

Unread post by New » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Where is Muffy nowadays? He was supposed to be in the US. But no one knows when? Once again the same guessing game to build up the tempo.

In San Jose Jamat they are looking to borrow desi portable toilets. Muffy can not be far behind.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:20 pm

he is now at surat dummas bungalow

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:52 am

bohrabhai wrote:he is now at surat dummas bungalow
believe me surat is one of the worst corrupt jamaat in whole world, and members of these jamaat are worst criminals.

even shaitaan will say tauba tauba looking at them.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:34 am

@haqniwaat
Do you know what happened during the sulaimani fitnat and during the era of syedna najmuddin in surat?

Yes. What are you implying?
@haqiwaat & SKQFAN
And how do you know that he kept silent? Whenever he tried to say anything, he was blocked.

Regarding your question as to why did Sayedna proclaim himself to be the true dai immediately on Sayedna Burhanuudins wafat it is because it was incumbent on him to do so rather then allow a false pretender lay claim,

Both You Qutbi's are contradicting one another.
Was KQ silent for the passed 3 years or not?

According to Haqniwaat, he was NOT silent, but was "blocked".
In that case, why didn't he launch the Fatemi Dawat website DURING the Era of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin to clarify this false claim? I'm sure his Web team in America could have carried that out with ease. No fear of being "blocked" there.

@SKQFAN
According to SKQFan, after Syedna's demise "it was incumbent on him to do so rather then allow a false pretender lay claim".
So wasn't it incumbent on him DURING Syedna's life to inform his Mumineen, and Qutbi followers about this false pretender and claim? For 3 years he stayed silent while everyone was doing the wrong thing? Wasn't it KQs responsibility as the "Mansoos"?
Maybe he didn't bring it up during Syedna's life because he just couldn't stand rejection. He knew it, and expected it, so he kept silent, waiting for Syedna's demise.

as right now the matter is sub judice and evidence cannot be declared in public just as Muffadal BS lawyers had to withdraw from the case as soon as the concocted video of the hospital episode was shown to the gullible momineen.

TOTALLY INCORRECT.
The Lawyers never withdrew. They are the Same Lawyers, and they are continuing to represent Syedna Mufaddal TUS's side.

@Haqniwaat
Nobody in a thousand years has done lanat on mazoon,

Correct.
But La'nat HAS been recited on Ex angels (Iblis), Ex Ashab (123), Ex Hojaj of Zuhoor (Mugheera) & Ex-Mazoons (Ali bin Irahim / Khuzaima Qutbuddin), and Ex Mumins.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:34 am

SMB did not speak up about bad SKQ
SKQ did not speak up about bad SMS
Imam does not speak up at all
SMB kept quiet for 50 years
SKQ kept quiet for 3 years upon SMS declaration
SKQ kept quiet for 50 years over his personal nass
Imam keeps quiet for 900+ years
Taikhoon bhaisaab spoke up, he got beaten
Ali Asgar engineer spoke up, he got beaten
4 jamea ustaad spoke up, they got beaten
Bohra udaipur mumineen got beaten up, when they spoke up
SMS beats everything, when he speaks up

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:48 am

Adam
Why Was KQ silent for the passed 3 years or not?
Why is Imam still silent despite all the turmoil in Dawat.
I know you are going to tell us it is Hikmat and that is what SKQ will tell you too.
Again Imam has been blocked by Dai Ul Mutlaq as you and others have said previously that only a Dai Ul Mutlaq will identify the Imam so basically Dai is blocking the revelation of the Imam too who might have already been among us or is he waiting for the Hindu judge to decide a true Dai who can then identify him
No fear of being "blocked" there.
Exactly

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:43 am

Read these lines on internet, it applies to many, specially SMS of Kothar Inc.

Danger to Human Virtue :

Wealth without work = Wajebaat and hoards of other collection

Pleasure without conscience = Hunting

Knowledge without character = Outlook on educated professionals

Business without ethics = resort dargahs, saifee hospitals, MSBs

Religion without sacrifice = show, pomp and extravagance (chartered flights, gold affection)

Politics without principle = manipulation of people’s faith and condemning own brethren

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:20 am

humanbeing wrote:SMB did not speak up about bad SKQ
SKQ did not speak up about bad SMS
Imam does not speak up at all
SMB kept quiet for 50 years
SKQ kept quiet for 3 years upon SMS declaration
SKQ kept quiet for 50 years over his personal nass
Imam keeps quiet for 900+ years
Taikhoon bhaisaab spoke up, he got beaten
Ali Asgar engineer spoke up, he got beaten
4 jamea ustaad spoke up, they got beaten
Bohra udaipur mumineen got beaten up, when they spoke up
SMS beats everything, when he speaks up
hahahahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Correct.
But La'nat HAS been recited on Ex angels (Iblis), Ex Ashab (123), Ex Hojaj of Zuhoor (Mugheera) & Ex-Mazoons (Ali bin Irahim / Khuzaima Qutbuddin), and Ex Mumins.[/color]
Ali bin Ibrahim was NEVER a mazoon. And who gave mufaddal bs the right to say lanat on mazoon? Syedna Burhanuddin?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:34 pm

@SBM
He could have made his site during Syedna's life and informed the people of his position. Why did he wait after death? Didn't he care about the Aqeedah of the Mumineen for the past 3 years?

@haqniwaat
Ali bin Ibrahim was NEVER a mazoon. And who gave mufaddal bs the right to say lanat on mazoon? Syedna Burhanuddin?

1. Yes he was the Mazoon. It has already been proven in court during Syedna Taher Saifuddin's time. That same evidence has been submitter for the current case.
2. Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS is the Dai Mutlaq.
Khuzaima Qutbuddin is the ex Mazoon, current imposter. The Quran has instructed to recite La'nat on Iblees and all Zaalims, especially those who claim the seat they do not own.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:40 pm

I'm sure we can find many who will testify that mufaddal bs himself is a zalim, as you put it, and his brother in law thugs. Let's not even slide down that slippery slope. We all know what he did to Syedna's grand nephew Taizoon.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:44 pm

If mufaddal bs and his thugs would have tried any of their zulum in the west, he and they would have been in prison right now. Maybe that's why he doesn't like the west, especially USA.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:19 pm

A refresher, one among many, from Archives From Taizoon bs addressed to Shzd Idrisbhaisaheb:

Subj: Tasleemat
Date: 98-08-02 16:14:50 EDT
To: idris@badruddin.demon.co.uk

Shehzada Saheb,

I am in very deep distress and have no one to turn to, and thought maybe you can help. I don't even know how to express what I am about to write, but I have faith in Aqamola's TUS doa mubarak, and know that he will always be with me, until and and even after my last breath. Please read this with shafaqat, as Aqamola TUS would want to see rehmat on any mumin.

Several months ago, Taher bhai Qutbuddin stayed over at our place here in Bakersfield, along with his wife. Before he came, the Aamil Saheb here, and many others from Baite Zaini made it very clear that they will not call our home, or have anything to do with us, as long as Taher bhai is at our house.

During Ashara Mubaraka in Nairobi, Shehzada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb called me in the morning one day, and asked me how things were. Then, the following day, he called me again, and told me that "since Taher bhai stayed at your house, he has probably messed up your mind and I want to clean it".

Then, he began to ask me questions like "can a mazoon receive taeed from Imam uzZamaan?" I replied "no". "Then who receives taeed?" I replied: "Aqamola". Then he said: "who will come in your qabr?" I replied: "Aqamola". Then, he began to ask me if I knew what happened with Mazoonsab. I replied that I knew a little bit, but not much. Then he began to tell me things that he said Mazoonsab had done in Africa. He told me to go and ask anyone "right here, any mumin, and they will tell you the story!" I was absolutely shocked! I replied: "I thought Aqamola TUS had said not to talk about this and that Aqamola had given maafi to Mazoonsab?" He said: "yes, but Mazoonsab still did all these things...so what if he had been given maafi, he still did these things, didn't he?!" Then, he went on to tell me what Mazoonsab had done in Udaipur, recently...how he used his hands to give salaami "like Aqamola TUS".

You probably want to shoot me by now, but wallahil azeem, this is what took place in Nairobi with me and Mufaddal Bhaisab. My logic does not allow me to agree with what he says about Mazoonsab. Because according to my logic, and Allah has given me a brain, if Aqamola TUS has kept Mazoonsab a mazoon, and if I try to question anything Mazoonsab does, I am questioning Aqamola. Also, since Aqamola TUS has made Mazoonsab Aqamola's mazoon, Mazoonsab belongs to Aqamola, and I believe he is Aqamola's TUS amaanat, and if I say or do anything against Aqamola's TUS amaanat, I am doing khayaanat. Nobody has told me this...I am deducting this all by myself, with pure and simple logic.

Also, in the ruqu chitthi (that I read in Sahifatus Salaat), which, when I die, I will have this piece of paper next to me, says: "wa bi haqqe dai'il ajal...wa mazoonehi wa mukasirehi...", which means to me that upon my death, I will have next to me as wasila in the ruqu chithi, the names of Aqamola TUS, Mazoonsab and Mukasirsab. How can one say anything against them and expect to receive their wasila in one's grave?

I don't care what anyone does to me anymore. I have simply had enough of this! They can crucify me or kill me or do whatever they want, but I know that when I die, Aqamola TUS will take me to heaven...He said exactly this in His wa'az in Dallas. I know that hell is going break loose on me now, but I am ready for it, for I know that Aqamola TUS will guide me and help me through it all.

I have nobody on this earth except Aqamola TUS who truly cares about me...and my wife. And you know for a fact per my history, that nobody in my family cares about me...it's all a big game for them. I have heard them many times talking about "two firqas that will happen" and "who will be mansoos". I say, Naoozobillah!!!!! May Allah grant Aqamola TUS the longest life, until the day of qiyamat! How can any moomin even think about mansoos! What a bunch of heretics! So when they say "TUS", do that not mean it?!!!! Are they waiting for something?!!!! And they call themselves moomin?! How can any moomin worry about "mansoos"? Why would any moomin worry about this, when the only thing a moomin cares about and loves is Aqamola TUS? What would Aqamola TUS say about all of this if someone were to do araz to him that this is how these people think?

Abde Syedna al Minaam TUS
Taizoon

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:38 pm

1. Yes he was the Mazoon. It has already been proven in court during Syedna Taher Saifuddin's time. That same evidence has been submitter for the current case.
says Adam.
Read mausam e bahar. There's no mention of Ali bin Ibrahim being mazoon. But then who is surprised. Those who will go to all ends creating a twisted theory of zahir batin can create anything and submit it in court. I wonder what the court will say about zahir batin theory. Probably think these guys are looney tunes.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:34 pm

SBM wrote:Adam
Why Was KQ silent for the passed 3 years or not?
Why is Imam still silent despite all the turmoil in Dawat.
I know you are going to tell us it is Hikmat and that is what SKQ will tell you too.
Again Imam has been blocked by Dai Ul Mutlaq as you and others have said previously that only a Dai Ul Mutlaq will identify the Imam so basically Dai is blocking the revelation of the Imam too who might have already been among us or is he waiting for the Hindu judge to decide a true Dai who can then identify him
No fear of being "blocked" there.
Exactly
You brought up a really good point to think for the ppl on this forum who are wanting to know the truth , and who want to think outside the box ...You reply will also definitely shut up the abdes who always keep asking the same question again and again as to why SKQ kept quite.?..Kudos On the intelligent rebuttal

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:56 am

Truth is stranger than Fiction !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:09 pm

MATAM AT PROJECT SITE !!

Shz Aaliwaqar Ammar Bhaisaheb DM at Stouffville Masjid/Madrasah Project site

13th Shawwal, 1435

Location: ON, Canada, Toronto, Stouffville Masjid / Madrasah Project site

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:28 am

Mockery of Maatam has increased to depressing levels. Younger generation may not even understand what does actual maatam mean. They think it’s a ritual we do at occasion, while we can smile and greet others, chat side by side, surf smart phones.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:21 am

humanbeing wrote:Mockery of Maatam has increased to depressing levels. Younger generation may not even understand what does actual maatam mean. They think it’s a ritual we do at occasion, while we can smile and greet others, chat side by side, surf smart phones.

i REALLY wouldnt attribute what some kids do and generalize it with a generation. i dont think its fair to judge a jamat or a community or a generation with what a few people do,

if that was the case, imagine the perception this site creates about the reform movement

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:14 am

On Fair grounds ! kothar is changing The concept of maatam, which is not appropriate. They are innovating a theory, philosophy which has no basis in Islam and common sense.

For long life : maatam
For Khushi : maatam
For Inaugration : maatam
For salvation : maatam
For prayers : maatam

Maatam = extreme genuine grief for gham-e-hussein and shohdaa at karbala. It is an emotional vent and not a tool of worship to please allah or his representatives.
Repeated instructions for maatam comes from kothar in majlises, prayers and other personal occasions. If even few are not taking maatam seriously or are misunderstanding its need or importance, it is kothar to blame ! If one feels that it is a harmless innovation, then one must think deeper, kothar slowly and steadily are taking the followers away from common sense and islam. Many such other small practices are making bohra community dangerously misguided, hypocrite, insensitive and inclusive. With advent of technology exposing machoism of present priesthood, the hypocrisy and insensitivity of bohras are now coming out in open and becoming a butt of joke first and appreciation of peaceful community later.

Hopefully not ! bohra community should not become “Na-Ghar-Ka-Na-Ghaat-Ka” at one point kothar promotes disassociation from muslims and does not declare itself hindus while tagging along useless hindu traditions that even hindus have given up ! unless kothar is aiming to create its own religion and declare the DAI as GODs, because in practices there is nothing remaining.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:16 am

Beautifully said, people have lost the importance of Maatam. They Maatam while they play games in mobile phones or wonder here and there. Its like just pampering your chest for the sake of showing everyone that YES you are doing GHAM E HUSSAIN... its better you dont..

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:00 am

A time will soon come when matam will not be associated with Hussain but will be associated with Maula; it will become a mere ritual and Kothar is working towards that. The aim is simple - convert into a cult with 'slaves' for A family, period. They give Jannat gurantees; not possible ......... Jahannam, very much... :cry:

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:01 am

I am sure after sometime in few years time....we will only be left with matam, No namaaz, No Hajj, No Saum......TOO MUCH ZAKAAT and MATAM!

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:09 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:I am sure after sometime in few years time....we will only be left with matam, No namaaz, No Hajj, No Saum......TOO MUCH ZAKAAT and MATAM!
Agreed; the slogan would be 'Ghanee Ziyada Anay Ziyada Wajeebat Adda Kaoo; Anay Ghanu Purjosh Matam Karoo' .............

Then rush outside with yet one more slogan .............. Thaal Aayu, Thaal Aayu ........... Aajay tuo Maula Taraf See Jaman Chay ............. :lol:

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:32 am

As a laymen p.o.v Matam means expressing GRIEF and so its not only restricted to Shiah or Bohra but it can be done by followers of any religion be it Hindu, Muslim, Christians, Sikh, parsis...... I believe when people are in extreme grief matam happens automatically.

How can a person do Matam when he is in Happy mood?