Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
summer123

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by summer123 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:45 am

What's app msg

In Africa Jena ghare shadi hati. They gave ziyafat to aka moula near swimming pool and every dish was delivered through pool... 
Attachments
IMG-20140828-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20140828-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20140828-WA0011.jpg

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:02 am

Abuse of faith and affection at display by SMS ! how a simple act of greeting and hosting is turned into an innovative form of flattery. SMS is on a gala vacation. Has no religious or practical intellect neither compassion towards his followers.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:22 am

dawedaar wrote:that day will never come my friend... they are getting richer by the day and the faith in abdes' minds is getting stronger by the day...
That day will surely come, brother. No tyrannical dynasty has ever enjoyed invincibility and immortality. In history we have seen that sometimes it may take a few years or decades and sometimes it has taken centuries of persecution before freedom has been gained. We just don't know whether the sweeping revolutionary changes in our community will occur in our time or not. I, for one, would surely wish to see their shameful downfall during my lifetime.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:11 am

summer123 wrote:What's app msg

In Africa Jena ghare shadi hati. They gave ziyafat to aka moula near swimming pool and every dish was delivered through pool... 
if this is true, then it is truly, truly, TRULY pathetic.

Mufaddal Maula needs to realise the kind of example he is setting for allowing such idiocy

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:59 am

Mola na thal.ma 4 jana bese ane tmara thal ma 8 jan ne besadwma ave .to tame kai gila shikwa to nai karo munafeqeen na behakavama to nai avi jao ...

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:02 am

toh khaavo kasam ne aapo ziyafat...
bohrabhai wrote:Mola na thal.ma 4 jana bese ane tmara thal ma 8 jan ne besadwma ave .to tame kai gila shikwa to nai karo munafeqeen na behakavama to nai avi jao ...

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:03 pm

سيدنا الحي المقدس مولانا محمد برهان الدين رض نا سگلا شهزاداؤ ني ذكر ما الجامعة السيفية نا خدمة گذار نو بيان
Shahzada Al muqaddas Huzaifa bs Mohiuddin ..... as his laqab shows he was instrumental in enlivening many dawat traditions traditions… spl via administration of Al vazarat Saifiyah, establishment of MSB schhols and foremost being 40 days ibadat ilmi/amali during Ayyam ut taanbudaat... he was associated with Burhani QH, Burhani Foundation and many dev projects..
Must read bhaiyo... tamam shehzadao na barah ma ghanu achu ada kidu che....

The trustworthy souls of Fatemi Dawat

The muddai in his ridiculous claims and allegations has tried to tarnish the lofty positions of the Shahzada sahebs dm of Syedna al -Muqaddas. The mudaee has attempted to throw mud on the moon that ended up landing on his face. Having the honor of being in khidmat of Aqa Moula TUS I have had the opportunity to observe the Shahzada sahebs closely and thus in shukr I am sharing my feeling of awe and reverence for those illustrious sadaat kiraam.

Each and every Shahzada Saheb is not only intelligent and able but rather each one is an institution in himself, leading us Mumineen under the guidance of Aqa Moula tus and helping us achieve milestones unparalleled in the history of dawat. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA has bestowed upon each the title: seqatuddawat at taiyebiyah (the trustworthy in the dawat of imam tayyeb as). That itself speaks volumes for their righteousness and truthfulness.

Dr. Shahzada Qaidjoher bhaisaheb Ezzuddin dm

The name of the eldest Shahzada Saheb perfectly befits his princely personality. Representing Moulana al-Muqaddas RA in various humanitarian fields he has helped significantly in giving our community global recognition and respect. Like his name suggests he has been a true leader of khidmat guzars teaching them how to serve Aqa Moula selflessly. "Che ehne awamir ni bus intezari" - undoubtedly we find him day and night striving for the betterment of Mumineen. Be it the construction of Saifee hospital, or al Masjid al Azam bil Kufa or the huge SBUT project, we have seen him realizing the dreams and visions of Aqa Moula RA. Whereas the muddai prefers to stand far away and only watch with envy the landmarks of burhani era take shape.

Its impossible to summarize the contributions of the eminent Shahzada saheb to Dawat. In short, he is the role model for each and every khidmat guzar, and a lesson personified of tafadi and jaan nisari.

Shahzada Malikulashter bhaisaheb Shujauddin dm

The radiant personality of this Shahzada saheb has transformed many a life.  He is an example of purity and piety. Mumineen seeking the blessings and dua Mubarak of Aqa Moula tus through him would be sure to receives ruhani nuskhao and words of wisdom and teachings that would help change their lives. He has lead infinite congregations of Mumineen tirelessly in performing Matam of Imam Husain AS. He has taught us how to pray for the long health of Daiz Zaman in every aspect of our lives. He has imbibed in us the noble habit of reciting the name of our Maula passionately after every namaz in the dua of tulul umr for Dail asr. Shahzasaab has never failed to acknowledge a mumin who would run towards him with folded hands, has always rewarded khidmatguzars with pats on their back and shoulders. He is benevolence personified. I recently got the sharaf of being in Shahzada Sahebs khidmat during Hajj. The radiance on his face would attract even non-bohras. Strangers from different Islamic communities would try to get hold of his hand or a corner of his ehraam.

The muddai questions the truthfulness of this Shahzada saheb? Anyone who has only seen him will laugh on the muddai’s face. Shahzada Malikulashter Shujauddin is indeed the braveheart of the royal family of Huzuraala TUS who has fearlessly made us perform Matam of Aqa Husain AS in places where the mudaee would be busy kissing foreheads of his spoilt brats.

Shahzada Idris Bhaisaheb Badruddin Saheb dm

The Attalim department of Dawat-e-Hadiyah, the innumerable madrasahs and schools around the globe running under his leadership and the thousands of children getting ready in those schools as good human beings and true followers of Daizzaman, are evident examples of Shahzada saheb’s commitment and efforts in the khidmat of Aqa Moula TUS. The muddai seems to be promoting other worldly institutions instead. Shahzada saheb is an example of humility and simplicity. Always available to mumineen and conveying their araiz in Hazrat Aliyah at all times. In this modern era Shahzada saheb has with his keen interest and expertise, helped keep the administration of Dawat-e-Hadiyah a step ahead in the usage of modern technology.

Shahzada Saheb has helped convey the akhbar nuraniya of Aqa Moula to each and every mumin through the internet. Indeed in this age when the likes of the mudaee spread poison through the internet, the efforts of Shahzada Saheb provide ready antidote.

Ever smiling and ever helpful, shahzada Saheb is simplicity personified.

Shahzada Qusai Bhaisaheb Vajihuddin dm

Like his laqab suggests, Shahzada saheb’s graceful personality has an aura that generates warmth and affection. For years we have always seen him steadfast besides Syedna al-Muqaddas RA and Aqa Moula TUS doing khidmat like a humble Mumin. The various publications of Shahzada Saheb include the book of Maajiz of Syedna al-Muqaddas RA that help elevate a mumin in standards of yaqeen and ikhlaas. The Muddai on the other hand keeps singing songs of his own praise and even before the wafaat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA he started compiling his own so called Maajiz.

Shahzada Saheb with his sense of humor and kindness makes happy anyone who comes to meet him. Since the wafaat of Shahzada Huzaifa bhaisaheb almuqaddas, he has taken over the responsibility of Alvazarat along with Shahzada Ammar bhaisaheb dm with efficient sincerity. His sons Abduttayyeb bs and Al-aqmar bs have already taken responsible roles in the khidmat of Dawat and display amazing leadership qualities.

Shahzada Ammar bhaisaheb Jamaluddin dm

The youngest of Shahzada Sahebs has been the symbol of youngness for Mumineen for years. A man of few words, he leads with sincerity and dedication. Shahzada Saheb has helped thousands of couples get sharaf of Nikah in the grandeur of rasme saifees around the world. The systematic and organized system of matrimony that Shahzada saheb has helped take shape is one of its kind amongst the communities of the world. He has selflessly spent those years to achieve the happiness of Syedna al-Muqaddas RA and helped make thousands of homes. The muddai on the other hand has brought up his daughters to break the home and heart of the Haq na Dai TUS. His daughters have stooped so low that they use their own innocent children for their blasphemous propaganda.

After the wafaat of al-Muqaddas Shahzada Huzaifa bhaisaheb dm, shahzada sahib has taken the responsibility of Alvazarat along with Shahzada Qusai bhaisaheb with great sincerity and dedication, attending office regularly and looking into various matters of Jamaats worldwide. The Muddai has and his children have been busy making a jamaat of their own.

Each and every Shahzada Saheb and their noble progeny reflect the virtues of unparalleled, roohani upbringing. The 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS, the sun amongst the stars shines so bright that even a blind person can feel the luminosity.

We don’t know what qualities or rather vices the children of the mudaee possess. But on their faces and in their deeds and actions we see the result of an upbringing by a child gone astray, of a son who has betrayed his own father and turned against his brothers for worldly wealth and power.

A Khidmat Guzaar and Talabat of Jamea Saifiyah

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:09 pm

I wish to give reply of this Khushamad and love to expose the ugly inner role of each she-zada, but first forum members should ask this question from the Admin that will he allow my post and not delete it, as in many cases he had done.

Often I have feel that this is not a proper plate form even for Progressive Dawoodi Bohras.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Last edited by saminaben on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:49 pm

What an apt theme, the background decoration and lighting resembles the flames of hell :mrgreen:

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Saeed al Khair wrote:I wish to give reply of this Khushamad and love to expose the ugly inner role of each she-zada, but first forum members should ask this question from the Admin that will he allow my post and not delete it, as in many cases he had done.

Often I have feel that this is not a proper plate form even for Progressive Dawoodi Bohras.
Go on bhai ,do not worry ,we all should have to speak lanat on shimmer & yazeed,expose these haramkhors & let world know the originality of these haramkhors.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:56 pm

zinger wrote:

if this is true, then it is truly, truly, TRULY pathetic.

Mufaddal Maula needs to realise the kind of example he is setting for allowing such idiocy
Bro Zinger what makes you think that it is in an "If" . The zyafat truly happened and that too near swimming pool, and it is not just pathetic..it is actually disgusting and exposes the ignorant nature of evryone involved, the host and the guests

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:10 am

What's app msg
Hi everyone... I am feeling a little hesitated in asking this favour from each of you; but it is for the sake of saving someone's life that I am asking for your help... My cousin's daughter is who is just 18 years old, is diagnosed with Cancer.. They stay in Secunderabad... After the detection of this disease, Aqa Moula (TUS) gave raza to bring the daughter here to Bangalore for her treatment... The treatment has started in Apollo Hospital on BG road... We are aware of the fact that any cancer patient is given Chemo therapies and a lot of cost involved with it.. I very humbly request you to please contribute in Cash, whatever amount is possible for you, for the treatment of this young girl, who is yet to live her life... Your little contribution will give someone a new life... Please, it is a sincere request to you to help us gather funds... For further details please contact Mr Huzefa Bhopalwala on 98457 50830. I request you to please pass on the msg to others in your contact who u think can contribute... Lets save a life buddies ....PLEASE.
As received as forwarded

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:57 pm

summer123 wrote:After the detection of this disease, Aqa Moula (TUS) gave raza to bring the daughter here to Bangalore for her treatment...
For every nonsensical "Raza" he charges millions so for a change cant he himself donate some of it alongwith this "Raza" !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:07 pm

Aksar suna karte they hum ki duniya faani hai mumin ke liye.
Bhula di baat ye kothariyo ne ab to har din tamasha mumin ke liye.
Kya rakha baaki, kuch bhi to nahi mumin ke liye.
Hoti rahi tabdiliya, asal nahi bacha mumin ke liye.
Kya kare ibadat, masjid hui mehfil bewakoof mumin ke liye.
Ab to sirf roti aur tiffin, uske siva kuch bhi nahi mumin ke liye.
Matam to thaa Ashur ke din, ho gaya har roz mumin ke liye.
Deedar ho, salam ho, Paise se har barkat mumin ke liye.
Barkat ke is chakkar me kafan tak nahi chhoda mumin ke liye.
In lootero kothar ke chakkar me jeevan bhar rona hai mumin ke liye.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:00 am

Farma Gaey Muayyade Shiraz, Badal Gaya Deen Dunya Mey;
Mufaddali Ke Leay Jannat, Dunya Ban Gai Jail Mumin Ke Leay

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:11 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
summer123 wrote:After the detection of this disease, Aqa Moula (TUS) gave raza to bring the daughter here to Bangalore for her treatment...
For every nonsensical "Raza" he charges millions so for a change cant he himself donate some of it alongwith this "Raza" !!
Yes, go ask mufaddal bs for treatment money. He'll tell you it's your fault that you have cancer because of your sins! Sulayman mufaddal.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:38 pm

haqniwaat wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: For every nonsensical "Raza" he charges millions so for a change cant he himself donate some of it alongwith this "Raza" !!
Yes, go ask mufaddal bs for treatment money. He'll tell you it's your fault that you have cancer because of your sins! Sulayman mufaddal.
It should be more like - He'll tell you it's your fault that you have cancer because "tamey wajebat barabar ada nathi karta. Jem baney tem wajebat wadhaare ada karo pachi mola no mojizo jov"

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:30 am

Hi everyone... I am feeling a little hesitated in asking this favour from each of you; but it is for the sake of saving someone's life that I am asking for your help... My cousin's daughter is who is just 18 years old, is diagnosed with Cancer.. They stay in Secunderabad... After the detection of this disease, Aqa Moula (TUS) gave raza to bring the daughter here to Bangalore for her treatment... The treatment has started in Apollo Hospital on BG road... We are aware of the fact that any cancer patient is given Chemo therapies and a lot of cost involved with it.. I very humbly request you to please contribute in Cash, whatever amount is possible for you, for the treatment of this young girl, who is yet to live her life... Your little contribution will give someone a new life... Please, it is a sincere request to you to help us gather funds... For further details please contact Mr Huzefa Bhopalwala on 98457 50830. I request you to please pass on the msg to others in your contact who u think can contribute... Lets save a life buddies ....PLEASE.
As received as forwarded

Mola only gave Raza not money for treatment? Wondernif he even asked how will you pay for the treatment. MOST IMPORTANTLY why no Moziza to cure her?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:59 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:MOST IMPORTANTLY why no Moziza to cure her?
Rewind a bit to the 52nd Dai's era and you will see a glaring example............ The Dai's own daughter Sakina was suffering from cancer but the ghaib na jankar couldn't cure her and she ultimately died from the dreaded disease !!

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:32 pm

Salaam-e-jameel,

Gayi kaale ek BGI member ye,
Ehna khud na saathe banelo waaqeyo moklaayo:-

ek mahina pehla mara wife ne raate 1 waga pachhi em thatu hatu ke koi ehno galu pakdi rahu chhe,
ekdam ghabrahat thati hati,
ehne jiware aam thai to hame sagla laholwalakuwat ni tasbhi karta,
MAULA ne yaad karta duao padta te pachi farak padi jae ane ye sui jae..,
pan biji raat ma pachhu emaj thai,
hame sagla khof ma ke hawe suu kariye,
MAULA TUS ma araz kidi,
MAULA ma si jawaab fazal thae te darmiyaan pareshani ni haalat ma mara si ghana mota gunah thaya, Iman na aqeeda na khilaaf,
bahar na molwi ne batayu, te ye kidu ke koi ye melu ilm karayu chhe ane te ye kai ootaru magar ehna amal si kai farak naa paro.
Mara cousin mumbai ma rahe chhe,
MAULA ni hazrat ma ye pote aa araz lai ne gaya,
MAULA ne puri araz kidi, MAULA TUS ye dua mubarak farmavi ane DUA E KAMIL parwanu farmayu,
to mey ane mari wife ye DUA E KAAMIL ni tilawat shuru kidi te baad si aaj talak mara bairo ne kai taklif nathi.. ane hame bewe roz
DUA E KAAMIL
ni tilawat kariye che..
KhudaTaala aa shaan na MAULA ni umar sharif ne daraaz ane daraaz karjo. Aameen.
sagla si iltemas che ke duniya na garam pavan si bachva ane moula ni khusi hasil karva vaaste dua e kamil ni tilavat karo 

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:06 pm

truth seeker100 wrote:sagla si iltemas che ke duniya na garam pavan si bachva ane moula ni khusi hasil karva vaaste dua e kamil ni tilavat karo
Pehla Roti na Tava na garam pavan thi to bacho !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Forwarded as received :

FITNAT OF MUNAFEQIN PART 1

Some Muslim Ulemas, Intellectuals, Human rights activists and Journalists are terming us, the Dawoodi Bohras, the slaves of our rightful Dai Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS as worst then Mushrik, nastiest then Qadiyanis, since our present Dai makes us recite Salawat on his grandfather, Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) and his father, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA).

These Munafeqin are saying that Salawat should be recited only for the Prophet (s.a.w.) and/or his Ahle Bayt and no one else.

They term our recitation of Salawat on our 51st and 52nd Dai as Kufr.

In response to their Fitnat, our short reply, justifying that Salawat can be recited for our Dai is as follows :-

1. Our Dai is the ONLY person on this planet who guarantees Jannat to us, if we follow his preachings and offer monetary contribution to him, his family and his appointed persons.

2. Our Dai is the ONLY person to proclaim that Jannat is reserved ONLY for Bohras and no one else.

3. Our Dai declares us Bohras as his slaves since he has made us accept him as our King and Master and his family as Prince and Princesses (Shehzadas and Shehzadis).

4. Though it is a closely held secret for the world declared by our Dai only to our Cult that he, our Dai is the ONLY person on this planet who is direct contact with Imam-uz-zaman.

5. Our Dai is the ONLY person on this planet who is monetarily supporting Imam-uz-zaman and his family which neither the rich Arab sheikhs or the Iranians or any other Muslim leader have claimed to be doing. The collection of money in the name and guise of Silatul Iman by the Dai from us on each possible occasion is handed by him to Imam-uz-zaman. Others cannot do this act because ONLY our Dai has the address of Imam-uz-zaman and his family members.

CONCLUSION :

The above qualities are just a small list. Our Dai is the most supreme and most powerful person on this planet. Hence Salawat can be recited for him and his immediate ancestors.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Yeh FMB apne aap me mola ka mojiza hai.
Pahochti hai thaali duniya bhar me jaha mumin ka basera hai
Garib sochta hai ye thaali mola ka karam hamesha hai
Paise vasoole jaate hai FMB thaali ke badle mein
Garib poochta hai kya yeh bhi mola ka mojiza hai ?
Fakhar karte hai hum, mola ne haathi aur sher ko maara hai
Karodo kharch karke mola ne is shaukh ko paala hai
Lakho me najwa arz karne wale mumin baste hai shehro mein
Usee beech baste hai mumin jis ki apni chhat nahi rehne ke liye
Kaise padhaye apne baccho ko is mehengai ke zamane mein
Phir bhi mumin garib ho hi nahi sakta yeh bhi mola ka mojiza hai
Saifee Hospital bana na apne aap me kothar ke liye ajooba hai
Arbo rupiye kharch hue uske udghaatan mein
Raj kaarni ki hod lagi thi us me shaamil hone ke liye
Fakhar se dekhi aur dikhaai jaati thi uski film majliso mein
Mumin sochta hai ab to muft ilaaj hoga hamari hospital mein
Kyunki hamne bhi daaley the paise jholiyo me is ke liye
Lekin ijaazat nahi khaali haath mumin ko is hospital mein
To hum sochte hai ki yeh bhi apne aap me mola ka ek mojiza hai !!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:16 pm

truth seeker100 wrote:ek mahina pehla mara wife ne raate 1 waga pachhi em thatu hatu ke koi ehno galu pakdi rahu chhe
truth seeker100 wrote:MAULA TUS ye dua mubarak farmavi
If only Mola had stopped coming in her dreams then the problem would have been solved instantly !!

BohriBakra

Unread post by BohriBakra » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:22 pm

For 2012 Dawat-E Hadiyah has surplus of 5 million £ as per accounts submitted with charity commission UK.
Income is £8m and expenditure is £3m.
Trustees are:
1) Prince Qusai Vajihuddin
2) Prince Ammar Jamaluddin
3) Prince Idris Badruddin
4) Prince Qaidjoher Ezzuddin.
apps.charitycommission.gov.uk/Accounts/Ends07/0000294807_AC_20121231_E_C.pdf

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:29 pm

Those amounts look like pocket change for the Kothar... Looks like they are just reporting the tip of the iceberg...
BohriBakra wrote:For 2012 Dawat-E Hadiyah has surplus of 5 million £ as per accounts submitted with charity commission UK.
Income is £8m and expenditure is £3m.
Trustees are:
1) Prince Qusai Vajihuddin
2) Prince Ammar Jamaluddin
3) Prince Idris Badruddin
4) Prince Qaidjoher Ezzuddin.
apps.charitycommission.gov.uk/Accounts/Ends07/0000294807_AC_20121231_E_C.pdf

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:30 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
zinger wrote: if this is true, then it is truly, truly, TRULY pathetic.

Bro Zinger what makes you think that it is in an "If" . The zyafat truly happened and that too near swimming pool, and it is not just pathetic..it is actually disgusting and exposes the ignorant nature of evryone involved, the host and the guests
Allow me to explain Moiz bhai,

No. 1 - I am not disputing the pics of the guys in the pool with the cake on the float or the pic of Mufaddal Maula and other people around him
No. 2 - Do however, take a close look at the pic of the stage in half-developed stage. Look at the 2 things i have circled in blue and yellow
No. 3 - The bhai in blue is either a ghost, or photoshop work which was left incomplete. why? simple. you can actually look through and through this bhai
No. 4 - Look at the cakes placed on the edge of the pool, in yellow. why would anyone place them so close to the edge of the pool? would it not fall off? would it not make more sense to place it in a little away from the edge?
No. 5 - If you look at the cake closer, you will see it is balanced/placed in such a way that it seems to be half on the floor and half in mid-air. How is it balancing? how is not falling in?

Please have a look at the pic that i am attaching

all said and done now, if there is a discrepancy in these 2 pics, would it not seem that there is something fishy here?

that is why i am doubting the authenticity
Attachments
Picture1.jpg

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:45 am

My earlier post said and done, where i am actually doubting the authenticity of these pics, there is some thing else i would like to say to Mufaddal Maula -

To,
Mufaddal Maula and Kothar and their representatives on this board who read this,

I am a simple Dawoodi Bohra who has seen the era of Burhanuddin Maula (RA) and who loved him with all his heart.

When it was announced that Nass has been done on you and your first trip which you undertook by train, i was filled with hope that perhaps here is a Dai, who true to his word, will indeed live a life simplicity and shun all show and pomp.

However, over the past few months, let me tell you, my faith and respect for you is being tested with each and every passing day.

This ziafat that you took in Kenya or wherever, the one i am trying to defend you of, is another glaring example of why i am losing faith in you.

As a Dai, you need to tell your followers to stop this stupid nonsense of serving you food through a pool and all. the next person who gives you a ziafat is doubtless going to try and be one up on this and will probably hire skydivers to deliver the thaal. infact if im not mistaken, some poor believer somewhere is probably planning how do better than this already.

that said, if your followers are stupid enough to do such things to impress you, then it is your duty to guide them. ask them to spend this money somewhere else and their time in something more productive. if you seek amusement from these things then i am willing to buy you the entire charlie chaplin, laurel hardy and mr. bean collection. but please, do not let your followers make a fool of themselves. you sitting there and smiling through this stupidity is only going to encourage more of us to come up with wilder, crazier and more bizarre ideas. like i said earlier, some Dawoodi Bohra somewhere is already planning how to make his ziafat more elaborate.

please... build up on what your father, our beloved Burhanuddin Maula RA taught us - respect for your parents, goodwill to other community members, charity for poorer people, love for your country and the other values he instilled in us

i know your people are constantly reading this site and that is why i have chosen this forum to reach out to you. if i were to mail this letter to you, i know it would never reach you in a hundred years

it is still not too late. please realise that today, people are not laughing with you, we are laughing AT you

Regards
Zainul/Zinger