Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:46 am

i would also appreciate if some people can realise that if i have identified some flaws in a picture, then perhaps this is an effort to just create mischief. there is some photoshop work done on these images

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:53 am

zinger wrote:i would also appreciate if some people can realise that if i have identified some flaws in a picture, then perhaps this is an effort to just create mischief. there is some photoshop work done on these images
Agreed, that one photo looks suspicious. But the other 2 photos look genuine.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:02 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:
zinger wrote:i would also appreciate if some people can realise that if i have identified some flaws in a picture, then perhaps this is an effort to just create mischief. there is some photoshop work done on these images
Agreed, that one photo looks suspicious. But the other 2 photos look genuine.

brother, if one photo looks suspicious, then the whole set looks suspicious. anyways, i said im not disputing the other 2 pics but if you see them in isolation, you can see them as separate pics too. basically, what im saying is that the sum total and the individual numbers added seperately are not adding up
im not defending anyone, but i am a doubting thomas. who knows... maybe this whole set up is fake, like i said.

like this one post earlier, which showed Maula sitting in some camp in africa and some other bhais outisde having hunted an elephant i think, and 2 and 2 was added and said that the elephant was hunted by Maula. seems suspicous doesnt it

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:27 am

zinger wrote:
No. 4 - Look at the cakes placed on the edge of the pool, in yellow. why would anyone place them so close to the edge of the pool? would it not fall off? would it not make more sense to place it in a little away from the edge?
No. 5 - If you look at the cake closer, you will see it is balanced/placed in such a way that it seems to be half on the floor and half in mid-air. How is it balancing? how is not falling in?
I have a little experience in photography...

Photo 1 : no comment.
Photo 2 : It's not cake, if you look closely, it looks like decorative plants floating on the pool. The water and the ground level seems the same : this creates an illusion of "cake" floating in the air . The "ghosting effect" is due to the low shutter speed of the camera.
Photo 3 : no comment. I see nothing fake here.

Conclusion : I have no doubt about the authenticity of this picture. But just my opinion.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:31 am

Sceptical wrote:
zinger wrote:
No. 4 - Look at the cakes placed on the edge of the pool, in yellow. why would anyone place them so close to the edge of the pool? would it not fall off? would it not make more sense to place it in a little away from the edge?
No. 5 - If you look at the cake closer, you will see it is balanced/placed in such a way that it seems to be half on the floor and half in mid-air. How is it balancing? how is not falling in?
I have a little experience in photography and Photoshop.

Photo 1 : no comment.
Photo 2 : It's not cake, if you look closely, it looks like decorative plants floating on the pool. The water and the ground level seems the same : this creates an illusion of "cake" floating in the air . The "ghosting effect" is due to the low shutter speed of the camera.
Photo 3 : no comment. I see nothing fake here.

Conclusion : I have no doubt about the authenticity of this picture. But just my opinion.
You are right, now that i see it closer, they could be flowers too
i have no clue about photography or photoshop but i call it like i see it. the ground and water might be the same level but that does not explain the floating. maybe the ghosting effect is also correct, i dont know so cannot comment on it.

like i said, i call it as i see it

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:42 am

This was the reason for late Syedna (RA) not to declare Nass as he knows well that none of his son(s) or brother(s) has the qualities to be a DAI.
zinger wrote:My earlier post said and done, where i am actually doubting the authenticity of these pics, there is some thing else i would like to say to Mufaddal Maula -

To,
Mufaddal Maula and Kothar and their representatives on this board who read this,

I am a simple Dawoodi Bohra who has seen the era of Burhanuddin Maula (RA) and who loved him with all his heart.

When it was announced that Nass has been done on you and your first trip which you undertook by train, i was filled with hope that perhaps here is a Dai, who true to his word, will indeed live a life simplicity and shun all show and pomp.

However, over the past few months, let me tell you, my faith and respect for you is being tested with each and every passing day.

This ziafat that you took in Kenya or wherever, the one i am trying to defend you of, is another glaring example of why i am losing faith in you.

As a Dai, you need to tell your followers to stop this stupid nonsense of serving you food through a pool and all. the next person who gives you a ziafat is doubtless going to try and be one up on this and will probably hire skydivers to deliver the thaal. infact if im not mistaken, some poor believer somewhere is probably planning how do better than this already.

that said, if your followers are stupid enough to do such things to impress you, then it is your duty to guide them. ask them to spend this money somewhere else and their time in something more productive. if you seek amusement from these things then i am willing to buy you the entire charlie chaplin, laurel hardy and mr. bean collection. but please, do not let your followers make a fool of themselves. you sitting there and smiling through this stupidity is only going to encourage more of us to come up with wilder, crazier and more bizarre ideas. like i said earlier, some Dawoodi Bohra somewhere is already planning how to make his ziafat more elaborate.

please... build up on what your father, our beloved Burhanuddin Maula RA taught us - respect for your parents, goodwill to other community members, charity for poorer people, love for your country and the other values he instilled in us

i know your people are constantly reading this site and that is why i have chosen this forum to reach out to you. if i were to mail this letter to you, i know it would never reach you in a hundred years

it is still not too late. please realise that today, people are not laughing with you, we are laughing AT you

Regards
Zainul/Zinger

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:38 am

tasneempati wrote:This was the reason for late Syedna (RA) not to declare Nass as he knows well that none of his son(s) or brother(s) has the qualities to be a DAI.
zinger wrote:My earlier post said and done, where i am actually doubting the authenticity of these pics, there is some thing else i would like to say to Mufaddal Maula -

To,
Mufaddal Maula and Kothar and their representatives on this board who read this,

I am a simple Dawoodi Bohra who has seen the era of Burhanuddin Maula (RA) and who loved him with all his heart.

When it was announced that Nass has been done on you and your first trip which you undertook by train, i was filled with hope that perhaps here is a Dai, who true to his word, will indeed live a life simplicity and shun all show and pomp.

However, over the past few months, let me tell you, my faith and respect for you is being tested with each and every passing day.

This ziafat that you took in Kenya or wherever, the one i am trying to defend you of, is another glaring example of why i am losing faith in you.

As a Dai, you need to tell your followers to stop this stupid nonsense of serving you food through a pool and all. the next person who gives you a ziafat is doubtless going to try and be one up on this and will probably hire skydivers to deliver the thaal. infact if im not mistaken, some poor believer somewhere is probably planning how do better than this already.

that said, if your followers are stupid enough to do such things to impress you, then it is your duty to guide them. ask them to spend this money somewhere else and their time in something more productive. if you seek amusement from these things then i am willing to buy you the entire charlie chaplin, laurel hardy and mr. bean collection. but please, do not let your followers make a fool of themselves. you sitting there and smiling through this stupidity is only going to encourage more of us to come up with wilder, crazier and more bizarre ideas. like i said earlier, some Dawoodi Bohra somewhere is already planning how to make his ziafat more elaborate.

please... build up on what your father, our beloved Burhanuddin Maula RA taught us - respect for your parents, goodwill to other community members, charity for poorer people, love for your country and the other values he instilled in us

i know your people are constantly reading this site and that is why i have chosen this forum to reach out to you. if i were to mail this letter to you, i know it would never reach you in a hundred years

it is still not too late. please realise that today, people are not laughing with you, we are laughing AT you

Regards
Zainul/Zinger
Brother, whatever the reasons were for Burhanuddin Maula RA not declaring Nuss is something that cannot be debated on now. He is no more and his reasons for declaring/not declaring are gone with him.

But, i believe that legitimate Nuss has been done on Mufaddal Maula. one can debate on the conditions, the ifs and buts, the manipulated vs free will, but fact remains, nuss was done

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:07 am

bro zinger,
the photo could be fake or real.
there is no way to tell authentically except with forensic report.
this is true of all photos.
no human eye can tell even if the actual photo taken is in front of him.
this is science dear
any photo taken is sum total of light--reflected and illuminated , the camera angle, aperture
and lots of many things.
and with todays technology, even the most experienced person cannot say if the photo is genuine or fake.
i have myself experienced this.
we friends gone for ziyarat, took one pic from the top floor of the accomodation at maghrib time.
below there were street lights , road, mazaar and so forth
while clicking the pic, due to reflection of flash and street light, the pic which came had allah written in arabic.
i have the pic with me.
all my friends went gaga over it.
this pic was taken exactly at magrib time.
after that we took so much pic with the same angle and posture, but none had allah written, though there
were many different designs.
a professional photographer told me this happens due to street light reflecting and camera flash and also the
sun was just setting, due to combination of all these factors we see some images on the pics.
this is just science and coincidence.
if any other abde had observed this, definitely there would be much show and who knows he would have even
sell this pic saying maulas mojiza and all those stupid stuff.
we receive many whts app messages like this --husian written on roti.
or husain written in sky and saying this pic was taken on aashura in karbala
i have seen pics saying we can see maulas face in clouds taken above raudat tahera.
before i was just surprised and astonished by their foolishness.
but i have seen it myself after taking the pic--anything can come out due to play of light.
but for ignorant abdes--this is maulas mojiza

Truthseeker

Unread post by Truthseeker » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:18 am

IMG-20140902-WA0003.jpg

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:47 am

Which Jamaat presented this slide ? do they have the official “Raza” from SMS to declare these professions “haram” ? they should enlist the reasons too ! and if this list of not-recommended professions is an act of fanatic abde without raza from SMS, then the concept of Raza is a butt wipe.

The idea of not recommended professions are disgusting and may again back fire SMS camp. There are many hard core abdes/amtes who are CAs, working in call centres or beauticians. Such “Irshaads” and “Farmaans” are going to affect their morale very badly. Also SMS camp sitting from his high pedestal should not make commoner’s life more difficult in this expensive world. Not everyone has the lack of conscience to live off on “haram-ni-daulat” .

Vinaash-Kaal-Vipreet-Budhhi

Apne-Per-Par-Kulhaadi-Marna

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:29 am

humanbeing wrote:Which Jamaat presented this slide ? do they have the official “Raza” from SMS to declare these professions “haram” ? they should enlist the reasons too ! and if this list of not-recommended professions is an act of fanatic abde without raza from SMS, then the concept of Raza is a butt wipe.

The idea of not recommended professions are disgusting and may again back fire SMS camp. There are many hard core abdes/amtes who are CAs, working in call centres or beauticians. Such “Irshaads” and “Farmaans” are going to affect their morale very badly. Also SMS camp sitting from his high pedestal should not make commoner’s life more difficult in this expensive world. Not everyone has the lack of conscience to live off on “haram-ni-daulat” .

Vinaash-Kaal-Vipreet-Budhhi

Apne-Per-Par-Kulhaadi-Marna
See the scenario a haramkhor teach us what is halal & what is haram?Khuda rahem kare.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:22 am

Received this gem today.
Attachments
a72e03bc6753aeefe2642d8c1d13d920.mp3
(2.14 MiB) Downloaded 2840 times

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:08 am

bohri religion makes no sense for primitive tribal idiots, concocted by phycopaths and conmen in orde to control morons. It works really well primarily due to the huge number of superstitious and perfectly indoctrinated tribal dimwits who only use their tiny brain to keep their ears apart.

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:43 pm

There is a behen also in front of the bhai..
those are decorations around he pool.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Truthseeker wrote:
IMG-20140902-WA0003.jpg
I am appalled at all these forbidden professions. Really,personal secretaries? Is MS binge watching Mad Men or is he watching too many hindi movies where all secretaries are women and they all get raped / have affairs? Veterinary Doctors? James Herriot is turning in his grave. Chartered Accountants? That's a good chunk of MS followers. What is wrong with this idiot excuse of a leader of a community?

Is MS going to get rid of all Diwans since he is banning personal secretaries?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:15 pm

the concerned abde whose daughters got married at this lavish wedding is related to me. his name is saifuddin khanbhai, known in Tanzania by his nickname 'upa'. as brother Mkenya has mentioned, he has made his fortune from the curio business. he is a very smart savvy businessman. this business actually fell ready made in his lap as his father passed away early on his life. then his elder brother, eldest sister and mother took over the running of the store. his elder brother shabbir is a psychopathic split personality and control freak with a violent temper who was soon kicked out of the business by his mother and siblings. although shabbir was an enterprising character, his tantrums and inconsiderate behaviour proved too much for his family and thrown out of the business, he migrated to england, following his newly married wife who had a british passport.

saifu had just returned from studies abroad and when his mother and sister met with a tragic and fatal highway accident in india where they had gone for a ziyarat tour, the business was his to take over. he was soon providing employment to african artisans who worked exclusively and only for him. he did not outsource or buy wholesale. as a first in the business, he got unique and innovative pieces made solely for him. with his new found wealth, he embarked on the ambitious plan of building a whole touristic resort where groups of craftsmen worked in African style huts. Each hut was devoted to a particular art. Around it was a built a tourist resort where tourists, mainly westerners were brought in by the busload. Soon after a massive and award winning multi-storeyed building with unique architecture was erected which serves to showcase the best and most unique pieces. After a very brief visit to the OAU summit in Arusha, the then president Clinton who had only a few hours for sightseeing, spent a couple of hours at saifu’s resort and was so impressed with the overall concept which included providing gainful employment to the local artisans and showcasing their skills, that he bought many pieces and so did his entourage.

saifu has investments and business links in several countries and supplies to chain stores in the west. What you see in the photos is only the tip of the iceberg. although I did not personally attend, several family members did and they will vouch that all the photos posted here are genuine. Perennially doubting thomases like the moron zinger who speaks from both corners of his mouth can rest assured that nothing shown here is fake. Saifu also organises hunting trips for mufatlal and will attest that the rascal personally kills the big game, over which you see the abde idiots clambering up and down for photo ops.

How the tusks of the elephants and the hides of the lions are then transported to saifu’s facilities, treated and mounted as trophies and then smuggled out is another story altogether.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:14 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
How the tusks of the elephants and the hides of the lions are then transported to saifu’s facilities, treated and mounted as trophies and then smuggled out is another story altogether.
Do Tell!

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:54 pm

Truthseeker wrote:
IMG-20140902-WA0003.jpg
I guess the message they are trying to convey in so many words is, " only roti making is recommended."

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Ummul Bani wrote:
Truthseeker wrote:
IMG-20140902-WA0003.jpg
I guess the message they are trying to convey in so many words is, " only roti making is recommended."
Agree. What's really sad is that the people making recommendations couldn't find a job in any of these fields because they're stupid idiots! And plus, event management is something that saeedul khair and badrul jamali do very well! So I guess they can't do that anymore. :lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:13 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:the concerned abde whose daughters got married at this lavish wedding is related to me. his name is saifuddin khanbhai, known in Tanzania by his nickname 'upa'. as brother Mkenya has mentioned, he has made his fortune from the curio business. he is a very smart savvy businessman. this business actually fell ready made in his lap as his father passed away early on his life. then his elder brother, eldest sister and mother took over the running of the store. his elder brother shabbir is a psychopathic split personality and control freak with a violent temper who was soon kicked out of the business by his mother and siblings. although shabbir was an enterprising character, his tantrums and inconsiderate behaviour proved too much for his family and thrown out of the business, he migrated to england, following his newly married wife who had a british passport.

saifu had just returned from studies abroad and when his mother and sister met with a tragic and fatal highway accident in india where they had gone for a ziyarat tour, the business was his to take over. he was soon providing employment to african artisans who worked exclusively and only for him. he did not outsource or buy wholesale. as a first in the business, he got unique and innovative pieces made solely for him. with his new found wealth, he embarked on the ambitious plan of building a whole touristic resort where groups of craftsmen worked in African style huts. Each hut was devoted to a particular art. Around it was a built a tourist resort where tourists, mainly westerners were brought in by the busload. Soon after a massive and award winning multi-storeyed building with unique architecture was erected which serves to showcase the best and most unique pieces. After a very brief visit to the OAU summit in Arusha, the then president Clinton who had only a few hours for sightseeing, spent a couple of hours at saifu’s resort and was so impressed with the overall concept which included providing gainful employment to the local artisans and showcasing their skills, that he bought many pieces and so did his entourage.

saifu has investments and business links in several countries and supplies to chain stores in the west. What you see in the photos is only the tip of the iceberg. although I did not personally attend, several family members did and they will vouch that all the photos posted here are genuine. Perennially doubting thomases like the moron zinger who speaks from both corners of his mouth can rest assured that nothing shown here is fake. Saifu also organises hunting trips for mufatlal and will attest that the rascal personally kills the big game, over which you see the abde idiots clambering up and down for photo ops.

Moron Zulfi, read my post where i said why i doubted it before you speak out of your ass

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:38 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
Truthseeker wrote:
IMG-20140902-WA0003.jpg
I am appalled at all these forbidden professions. Really,personal secretaries? Is MS binge watching Mad Men or is he watching too many hindi movies where all secretaries are women and they all get raped / have affairs? Veterinary Doctors? James Herriot is turning in his grave. Chartered Accountants? That's a good chunk of MS followers. What is wrong with this idiot excuse of a leader of a community?

Is MS going to get rid of all Diwans since he is banning personal secretaries?

im hoping i can arrive at a conclusion as to why these are "not recommended"
1. Air Hostess - hmm... you might need to interact with men... but as a man, can i join as a steward? is that ok?
2. Hotel Management - hmm... you might need to work with haram foods... but i can learn how to make better rotis then
3. CA - hmm... you might need to deal in interest... but they make soooo much money. how will i give fakhir najwas then
4. Vet - hmm... you might need to touch a pig... but can i treat horses? i love them
5. Hair cutting - hmm... you might need to touch men... so maybe i can become a hairdresser for people of my sex only also na?
6. Dance and music - thats ok, i have 2 left feet anyways and i sing like a frog
7. Film acting, production, direction - same as above
8. Fashion designing - ya, why need it. i mean, how fancy can you get with Quomi Libas
9. Beautician - arre yaar, can i atleast learn to trim beards?
10. PA - if i had a PA like Ranjeeta in Pati Patni aur Woh then it would be a problem. yeah. No PA courses for our women
11. Event management - arre... i can organise milads and ziafats better na... i can figure out better ways to serve food rather than swimming naa..
12. Call center - i need my beauty sleep at night. good idea. no call centers for us

Now maybe, can we have Recommended" courses???

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:38 am

There are portion of bohra community who are neither abde nor reformist, but fencesitters who are care-a-dam-socialites-wajebaat-payers. They consider being bohra as rooted with culture and identity, enjoy the deen and duniya conveniently. They pay up taxes and donations to be at peace with hangry salivating Kothari thugs and carry on with their lives. They do not question too much and tolerate the Kothari machinery conveniently.
Such farmaans make these passive bohras restrict their payments and association with Kothari thugs. Indirectly affecting their cash flows to a limited level. Kothar’s PR skills are deteriorating under SMS family camp leadership. Such ridiculous farmans may have negative affect either ways, be it implemented with force or ignored.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zinger wrote:can we have Recommended" courses???
replaced with = >>>

Air Hostess >> Khidmatguzari/Chamchagiri of kothar

Hotel Management >> Bhatyaara

Chartered Aaccountant >> sabeel, wajebaat, hoob collector

Vet >> No need, SMS hunts all animals, why do we need them.

Hair cutting >> No need, its easy to shave off head, and beard must grow and flow

Dance and music >> Bohra Scout, Dai-Zaakerin, Yemeni dancers only

Film acting >> Art of Bayans ( rova jevu moo and split second tears rolling)

Fashion designing >> Already a popular vocation with Rida, SKT, Pehran, Jhabla Kurta, Ghagra-Orni, Masalla, Hafti-bag etc.

Beautician >> Mehandi Artist

Personal Assistant >> Chamchagiri has many positions : Ayan, Diwan and anyone who can flatter.

Event management >> NKD, MKD sheikhs and mullahs

Call center >> ITS coordinator ( ejamaat management)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:44 am

I am just surprised why SMS would not allow the following
Hospitality: I think every Abde/Amte should be encouraged for this profession since SMS invites NaMo, Thackrey, Baba Ramdev and all the other corrupt dignitaries.
Event Management/Production: By training Abdes/Amtes, they can always have better production of Moharrum Tamasha, Salgirah Juloos and rhythmic Maatam Majlis

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:49 pm

@Zinger and all others

I am amazed to see you guys excited seeing poolside zyaafat pics, why ?? I can't get that,
People love moula tus and they want to give zyaaafat in best way they can to dai, we always can try different themes, do you not like to go to open or poolside restaurant ?? Likewise a zyaafat can be organized anyway in any pleasing manner,
A mumin is spending on his maula tus to please him , so it should be best.
I can't understand mentality of you people or simple you don't have mohabbat for dai.

@ Zinger its not a big thing a poolside zyaafat that you are giving your concerns for moula , there are lot more fancy things people do and it can be done for our moula.
I guess you must have treated your wife family with royal or candle light or poolside dinner , its not a big deal brother.
And regarding hunting , yea moula does hunting , so what ? I also don't understand the concept but i go with my moula that he is my dai so whatever he is doing will be according and just.

Regards.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:22 pm

murtaza2152 wrote:i go with my moula that he is my dai so whatever he is doing will be according and just.
This is exactly what the followers of Asaram Bapu, Swami Nityanand and Bhagwan Rajneesh also say !! Allah has given humans 'Aql' and the sense to differentiate between right and wrong but due to people like you, these conmen thrive and do a roaring business of religion and laugh all the way to the bank at your expense !!

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:24 pm

Murtaza Bhai
with your logic, salafis who belong to isis are also doing the right thing because they follow their leader too and they think he is doing the right thing too.

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Have verified from a reliable source that the pictures are all genuine. The pool ziyafat was thrown by Shk Quresh of Fairdeal group brothers in Mombasa. Even a white wedding (have got pics, if interested ) later followed in Arusha. Nope, Muffy dint dare to be present.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:00 am

@Murtuza,
Brother i think you dont know the meaning of DAI otherwise you would have never written what you have wrote in defence of MS.

Dai HAS to be HUMBLE and DOWN TO EARTH. MS should never encourage abdes to give such zyafat or expensive gifts. By getting pleased with such kind of zyafat or expensive gifts he is sending message that he is very much interested in WORLDLY MATERIALS.

As far as hunting is concern so again remember one thing Hunting and all this things require money instead of wasting it in such unislamic activity he should spend OUR money on BOHRA development.

You all pity fellow consider him as your BAWA (father figure) and he address you all as sons, brothers, blah blah blah, tell me how will you feel when you dont have proper house to live, no proper source of income, no proper education and on the other hand your father(who is filthy rich) is enjoying his life lavishly?

MS should instead ask his rich abdes to use this money on social cause and he should be happy with simple a very simple zyafat/gifts which can be afford by people living in slum.

faalse_ka_faasla

Unread post by faalse_ka_faasla » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:04 am

What's app msg

5 friends the
1 bohra, 1 hindu, 1 christian, 1 sikh, 1 muslim
4 friends bohra samaj par joke maar rahe the, bohra dost chupchap sunta raha.
agle din bohra ne apne 4 friends ko ek ek rupee diye aur kaha ye sikke kisi bohra bhikhari ko de dena.
6 mahine ke baad woh log phir se mile, unhone bohra dost ko saare sikke wapas kar diye.
Aur bole ki 120 crore ki bharat ki population me hame 1 bhi bohra bhikhari nahi mila.
Dimaag, mehnat, lagan, imandari aur sachai yahi bohra ki shaan hai.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:27 am

murtaza2152 wrote:@Zinger and all others

I am amazed to see you guys excited seeing poolside zyaafat pics, why ?? I can't get that,
People love moula tus and they want to give zyaaafat in best way they can to dai, we always can try different themes, do you not like to go to open or poolside restaurant ?? Likewise a zyaafat can be organized anyway in any pleasing manner,
A mumin is spending on his maula tus to please him , so it should be best.
I can't understand mentality of you people or simple you don't have mohabbat for dai.

@ Zinger its not a big thing a poolside zyaafat that you are giving your concerns for moula , there are lot more fancy things people do and it can be done for our moula.
I guess you must have treated your wife family with royal or candle light or poolside dinner , its not a big deal brother.
And regarding hunting , yea moula does hunting , so what ? I also don't understand the concept but i go with my moula that he is my dai so whatever he is doing will be according and just.

Regards.
Murtuza bhai, i dont know when we went from being a dignified sober community to one that tries to outdo the other.
Burhanuddin Maula would have certainly shunned this show of pomp, he believed in a life of simplicity.

I for one am not getting excited, im getting scared. by happily accepting a ziafat done this way, this is starting a dangerous trend where the next person is now planning how to host a ziafat better, maybe charter a helicopter for it.

I dont know when a ziafat stopped being a ziafat and became a party that it has to have a "theme". as for me treating my wife to a poolside dinner, v/s a ziafat on a pool side, i dont even know where to begin telling you how wrong this analogy is.

As a Dai, he should tell his followers that if you want to please me, then be good human beings, be good muslims, be good mumineen, be good neighbours, pray to Allah, be good to fellow mumineen, all of this is not being seen by me, sorry to say.

And why does have to be clubbed as Mohabbat for Dai brother? i loved Burhanuddin Maula from the bottom of my heart but yes, i admit, i cannot muster any feeling for Mufaddal Maula. Does that make me a Dai na dushman?

With every passing day, i am finding it more and more difficult to justify the things that happen in the name of religion in our community. case in point, this whole new "Not recommended" courses.
Last edited by zinger on Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.