Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by zinger » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:30 am

fiate2000 wrote:Have verified from a reliable source that the pictures are all genuine. The pool ziyafat was thrown by Shk Quresh of Fairdeal group brothers in Mombasa. Even a white wedding (have got pics, if interested ) later followed in Arusha. Nope, Muffy dint dare to be present.
zinger wrote:i would also appreciate if some people can realise that if i have identified some flaws in a picture, then perhaps this is an effort to just create mischief. there is some photoshop work done on these images

Really? you sure it isnt saifuddin khanbhai, known in Tanzania by his nickname 'upa' as claimed by Al Zulfiqar? Both of you seem pretty confident who it is.

Suggest you to sort it out between yourselves.

Not that it matters to me either which ways, but since both you are so sure, one of you is wrong :wink:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:03 am

Question for Brothers Adam, James and Progticide. Not because i want to push you in a corner but because you have more knowledge than me

Why have all these courses been declared as "not recommended". Why not issue a list of courses "recommended"

What about the thousands, of Bohras who are CAs?

What about the hundreds of women who are beauticians and who dress up brides?

What is wrong with event management fine arts like music and dancing or film making and acting?

Mufaddal Maula happily took a salaam from that kid who is a DB, who acted in Fanaa. Was the salaam qubool but not the source of income? is this not hypocrisy?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today its animal medicine. Tomorrow what if they say Human Medicine is not recommended because women need to touch non-mehramdaar males body?

Tomorrow what if they say architecture is not recommended because you may need to design a factory for alcohol or tobacco?

Tomorrow what if they say engineering is not recommended because you may need to design a machine that is against your religious beliefs?

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:30 am

faalse_ka_faasla wrote:What's app msg

5 friends the
1 bohra, 1 hindu, 1 christian, 1 sikh, 1 muslim
4 friends bohra samaj par joke maar rahe the, bohra dost chupchap sunta raha.
agle din bohra ne apne 4 friends ko ek ek rupee diye aur kaha ye sikke kisi bohra bhikhari ko de dena.
6 mahine ke baad woh log phir se mile, unhone bohra dost ko saare sikke wapas kar diye.
Aur bole ki 120 crore ki bharat ki population me hame 1 bhi bohra bhikhari nahi mila.
Dimaag, mehnat, lagan, imandari aur sachai yahi bohra ki shaan hai.
The friends did not look in the right places. If they had gone to Saify and Badri mahal they would have run into tens of bhikaris. Bohra samaj is full of bhikaris it's just that they sit on a Sujni to beg.

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:20 am

Ok my mistake... ( I got two different weddings mixed up ). Well! as far as the pictures are concerned, they are genuine. With regard to the, pool ziyafat's detail. It was sheikh Qureshi the secretary of Mombasa jamat and the owner of fairdeal group brothers. There was a second wedding by another Tanzanian millionaire, Saifuddin khanbhai, owner of 'African heritage' popularly known as 'Seifu Uppo'. He is the one who threw a white wedding (total christian stlye, from vows to .... u guess it) in Arusha, Tanzania. Muffy was present only in the Mombasa, pool wedding. The khanbhai weddings (of two daughters ) was held just a week before Qureshi (pool) wedding.
Any doubts about the above Al zulfiqar?
I will try and post the white wedding pics soon.

zinger wrote:
fiate2000 wrote:Have verified from a reliable source that the pictures are all genuine. The pool ziyafat was thrown by Shk Quresh of Fairdeal group brothers in Mombasa. Even a white wedding (have got pics, if interested ) later followed in Arusha. Nope, Muffy dint dare to be present.

Really? you sure it isnt saifuddin khanbhai, known in Tanzania by his nickname 'upa' as claimed by Al Zulfiqar? Both of you seem pretty confident who it is.

Suggest you to sort it out between yourselves.

Not that it matters to me either which ways, but since both you are so sure, one of you is wrong :wink:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:32 am

For all those Munaafiqs, who have problems of my Aqa Moula Dai in Doubt Syenda Muffadal enjoying Ziyafaats, I have some suggestion for you

Ziyafaat Deke Dekho, Ziyafaats Deke Dekho, Mere Dushmano ZIyafaat dena sikho ji
Pucho Pucho mere Abdon sey zara, Ziyafaat dene mein kesa hei mazaa
Aaha tum bhi Ziyafaat dena sikho ji
Ziyafaat deke dekho--ziyafaat deke dekho---

Samjho Samjho Dai kaa Nasha, Ziyafaat leney mein kesa hei mazaa
Aahaa tum bhi Ziyafaat deke, SHAWL lenaa sikho ji,,
Ziyaafat deke dekho--ziyafaat deke dekho--
O- mere dushmano ziyafaat dena sikho ji..

Socho--Socho, Laanat dena kaa Mazaa
Aaaha tum bhi SKQ ko Laanat dena sikho ji
Ziyafaat deke dekho --Ziyafaat deke dekho--
O mere Dushamano Laanaat dena sikho ji....

(With Apologies to the following song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxByhOM_i-w

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:34 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:

5 friends the
agle din bohra ne apne 4 friends ko ek ek rupee diye aur kaha ye sikke kisi bohra bhikhari ko de dena.
6 mahine ke baad woh log phir se mile, unhone bohra dost ko saare sikke wapas kar diye.
Aur bole ki 120 crore ki bharat ki population me hame 1 bhi bohra bhikhari nahi mila.
The friends did not look in the right places. If they had gone to Saify and Badri mahal they would have run into tens of bhikaris. Bohra samaj is full of bhikaris it's just that they sit on a Sujni to beg.

I have received the same message, only difference is that the bohra was replaced by a Sikh/ sardarji... :roll:

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:19 pm

5 friends the
bullcrap. the moment you say anything bad about muffu or kothar or any other zada, these abdes start giving really bad gali galoch. I have personal experience

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:40 pm

faalse_ka_faasla wrote:Aur bole ki 120 crore ki bharat ki population me hame 1 bhi bohra bhikhari nahi mila.
Probably he didn't go to Raudat Tahera where one witnesses many Bohras begging outside the mausoleum, he must have also not been to Dharavi, Kurla slums, Kandivli slums, Mumbra and also Surat ka tekdas.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:42 pm

MMH wrote:I have received the same message, only difference is that the bohra was replaced by a Sikh/ sardarji...
I agree with you and as far as Sardars are concerned it is very much true, one will never find a Sardar begging and the same goes with Sindhis too.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:23 am

fiate2000 wrote:Ok my mistake... ( I got two different weddings mixed up ). Well! as far as the pictures are concerned, they are genuine. With regard to the, pool ziyafat's detail. It was sheikh Qureshi the secretary of Mombasa jamat and the owner of fairdeal group brothers. There was a second wedding by another Tanzanian millionaire, Saifuddin khanbhai, owner of 'African heritage' popularly known as 'Seifu Uppo'. He is the one who threw a white wedding (total christian stlye, from vows to .... u guess it) in Arusha, Tanzania. Muffy was present only in the Mombasa, pool wedding. The khanbhai weddings (of two daughters ) was held just a week before Qureshi (pool) wedding.
White wedding? Wows? what else? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Do post pics

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:19 am

Saifuddin khanbhai owner of 'African heritage' popularly known as 'Seifu Uppo' daughter's wedding, in Arusha, Tanzania.

Do post pics
Attachments
IMG_1969.JPG
IMG_1968.JPG

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:23 am

fiate2000 wrote:Saifuddin khanbhai owner of 'African heritage' popularly known as 'Seifu Uppo' daughter's wedding, in Arusha, Tanzania.

Do post pics
Again it proves nothing, This does not prove that Kothar sanctioned this. If people do something outside, we can not blame everything on them.
To me these are irrelevant pictures, No reason to malign anyone.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:35 am

Forwarded as received :

Today there was sadakallah of Gulambhai Vahanvati at Badri Mahal. His maasi is married to Nana Chudasama and she doesn't wear rida at all. As a maasi she was standing for taaziyat in SAREE WITH SLEEVELESS BLOUSE and everybody gave taaziyat to her without any objection. I was there.

This Gulambhai's second wife was married to kothar family with some shehzada's son, then her husband expired. She used to come to Gulambhai for some property matters and they got married, so all royal family's ladies.

Like bensaab and bhabhisaab etc all gave her taaziyat in saree. Why nobody took objection that you cannot enter Masjid in Saree ???? AA CHE PAISA NO KAMAAL !!!

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:16 am

fiate2000 wrote:
Saifuddin khanbhai owner of 'African heritage' popularly known as 'Seifu Uppo' daughter's wedding, in Arusha, Tanzania.

Do post pics

I dont think this is the bride. I had pictures of the brides in traditional wear. Pictures sent to us by their masi and the lady in the picture looks very different from the bride i saw.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:01 am

mujhe dunya walo sharabi na samjho, mai peta nahi hoon pilai gai hai,
dekho yeh nasha maal o zar ka, jis me dil ke kharabi chupai gai hai.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:11 am

zinger wrote: Brother, whatever the reasons were for Burhanuddin Maula RA not declaring Nuss is something that cannot be debated on now. He is no more and his reasons for declaring/not declaring are gone with him.

But, i believe that legitimate Nuss has been done on Mufaddal Maula. one can debate on the conditions, the ifs and buts, the manipulated vs free will, but fact remains, nuss was done
Bro Zinger
I am unable to understand that on one hand you keep stating that the Nuss was done and on the other you agree that it is debatable about the conditions on which it was done..I am perplexed by your flippant understanding.
Let me share with everyone what Syedna Burhanuddin moula(RA) in one of the waaz said(Even Bro Adam will agree) ..i heard him say that if anyone has even the slightest of doubts in the genuineness of the Nass , then his misaaq for that Imaam/Dai is not valid.
And in above post you are yourslef are claiming that although legitimate nass was done , one can debate on the condtions..

In fact i want everyone who reads this forum to give below hypothesis some seriuos thought and ask your conscious what would you do..
Lets assume somebody tricked/forced/cajoled your very old father in front of your eyes into making themselves the sole beneficiary of the Will to his assets, and not you.
You may have thought that something is fishy and your father would not have agreed to it , and due to some questionable "tactics/mind games" by your relatives, your father unwillingly agreed to such a Will.
But at that time you kept quite , and agreed to the Will, since he is your father and you loved and respected him enough to not go against what you saw and heard in the Will.
Later on after your father's death , you come across certain "glaring and obvious" facts which solidify your doubts about the validity of the will ,
and then you become more certain that your father wrote his will under pressure(or was tricked into it) and had to keep quite about it.

After knowing about this unethical act , would you still accept it silently, thinking that its your fate? , and that you should silently give up all that should have belonged to you .?
I guess not!!!

Similarly, it seems that you have your doubts about how the Nass was claimed , but are not willing to question it
So then when everytime you or others agree that the conditions of Nass is debatable and that it was Manipulated, that just shows that you have your doubts.
And so if you have your doubt , then in what legitmacy are you claiming ShzMS to be your Dai? It comes across as an oxymoronic perspective.

Also just like the example i gave above, would sensible ppl consider the Nuss Legitimate if there is providence of debate on the conditions in which the nuss was done?

Bro Zinger ..In one of your post you said ( Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:31 am "like i said, i call it as i see it")
I sincerely urge you and others to see beyond than just what your eyes have shown you ..see with the eyes of intellect and clear conscious.
If you have your doubts, then you being the master of your senses, should acknowledge the fact that there is something wrong with the Nass claimed by ShzMS.

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:34 am

Sbm bhai, let me please clarify that I did not post the pictures to malign anyone. That was the least of my intentions. It was done to expose the hypocrisy of the kothar ( Royal family and their associates). These are the very people who are Big time Chamchas of Muffy and who do not move an inch without his razaa ( a common practice of all Abdes). So if you put two and two together this must have been carried out with Muffy's raza.
Ofcourse every person can live their life as they wish, in a democratic country, but it becomes very difficult to bear, when one does not practice what they preach. What a bunch of HYPOCRITES. Well! ofcourse how does that matter to them, they are going to hold on fast to Muffy's daman and Whiff!!! off they go to JANNAT.

SBM wrote:
fiate2000 wrote:Saifuddin khanbhai owner of 'African heritage' popularly known as 'Seifu Uppo' daughter's wedding, in Arusha, Tanzania.

Do post pics
Again it proves nothing, This does not prove that Kothar sanctioned this. If people do something outside, we can not blame everything on them.
To me these are irrelevant pictures, No reason to malign anyone.
Last edited by fiate2000 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:43 am

Dear brother MMH, these are genuine pictures posted to me from a very reliable source. There was also a traditional bohra wedding (that the masi sent you pictures of and I have those too). The lady in the picture? I am sure everyone knows the kamal of makeups, :wink:
If you insist, I can send you the pictures of the bride with her mom in this getup (even though I am not their masi)
MMH wrote:
fiate2000 wrote:

I dont think this is the bride. I had pictures of the brides in traditional wear. Pictures sent to us by their masi and the lady in the picture looks very different from the bride i saw.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi

I am mmh ben. The girl lamiyah who got married is beautiful and petite...
I think the pictures you sent were of an older woman thats all...anyways I am not saying I dont believe you. I just thought they did not look like the face I saw
Its ok brother..fret not

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:29 pm

His wife was married to mudreka b.s who I think is qasim b.s son (y
n ka sagga bhai)

Seems like this lady got unlucky both times. I feel bad for her.

g.m bhai I get the idea that qasre aali aren't judgemental about attire et all...it is just the in betweens who preach regimental things in their amaalat.

I know sms has been saying otherwise in his bayaans but I am talking of their tolerance levels towards people who have moved away from bohra community.
ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as received :

Today there was sadakallah of Gulambhai Vahanvati at Badri Mahal. His maasi is married to Nana Chudasama and she doesn't wear rida at all. As a maasi she was standing for taaziyat in SAREE WITH SLEEVELESS BLOUSE and everybody gave taaziyat to her without any objection. I was there.

This Gulambhai's second wife was married to kothar family with some shehzada's son, then her husband expired. She used to come to Gulambhai for some property matters and they got married, so all royal family's ladies.

Like bensaab and bhabhisaab etc all gave her taaziyat in saree. Why nobody took objection that you cannot enter Masjid in Saree ???? AA CHE PAISA NO KAMAAL !!!

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:46 pm

Dear ben MMH
Although it may seem otherwise in the pics, it is the same and one Lamiya Khanbhai :D (anyways thanks for believing) . Oh no! please I am a sister like you, but fret not you dint know that, names can be quiet misleading too :wink:

MMH wrote:Hi

I think the pictures you sent were of an older woman thats all...anyways I am not saying I dont believe you. I just thought they did not look like the face I saw
Its ok brother..fret not

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Yippppeee! Am I glad to find another sister on this forum amongst our limited no.

quote="fiate2000"]Dear ben MMH
Although it may seem otherwise in the pics, it is the same and one Lamiya Khanbhai :D (anyways thanks for believing) . Oh no! please I am a sister like you, but fret not you dint know that, names can be quiet misleading too :wink:

MMH wrote:Hi

Its ok brother..fret not
[/quote]

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:02 pm

Yippppeee! Am I glad to find another sister on this forum amongst our limited no.
No-- Your numbers are increasing and Mashallaha a change will only come when our sisters are awakened

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:07 pm

SBM wrote:
No-- Your numbers are increasing and Mashallaha a change will only come when our sisters are awakened[/quote

sbm bhai I am so awake..you know that don't you :lol:

I just feel happy because there are so many women around me who I cannot have a logical conversation about whats going on...they are following stuff blindly and do not want to even listen to a different point of view.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:53 pm

sbm bhai I am so awake..you know that don't you :lol:
Yes very much--- and you have many like minded on this forum too :)
I think we should do a survey how many sisters we have on this forum since it is very difficult to know from our fake Ids who are sisters and who is brother.
Can we create some kind of gender identification so we can address each other with respect.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:57 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Bro Zinger
I am unable to understand that on one hand you keep stating that the Nuss was done and on the other you agree that it is debatable about the conditions on which it was done..I am perplexed by your flippant understanding.
Brother Moiz_Dhannu,

since you are still very new on this forum, you have not yet understood zinger. those of us who have been around here since years know that he is a confirmed hypocrite to his very core. he speaks from both corners of his mouth with a forked tongue. his policy is to hunt with the wolves and sleep with the lambs and if you catch him out he will get personal and abusive, flinging lame threats of getting even, with foul language.

finally he will act flippant and claim basically in words such as - since this is a forum where everyone comes with an assumed name, i can very well say any damn thing and get away with it.

he is a great 'lover' of the dai when it is convenient but when wanting to appear all grown-up and smart in the company of reformists, he will sing their tune. it is best to ignore him, he is an intellectual featherweight and should be handled with an occasional sound kick on his oft-raised backside when he gets too ahead of his own stupid game.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:47 pm

MMH wrote:His wife was married to mudreka b.s who I think is qasim b.s son (yn ka sagga bhai)
You are right, she was married to Mudreka BS who died of a heart attack, he was the saala of Qaid Johar. And the maasi of Vahanvati referred to on the watsup msg is Munira Jasdanwala, the wife of Nana Chudasama, whose daughter Shaina NC is a prominent BJP leader.

ParisBohra

Unread post by ParisBohra » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:24 am

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Where?
Attachments
Screenshot_2014-09-05-23-27-07.png

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:53 pm

Forwarded as received :-

See the hypocrisy of Kothar and Saifee Mahal bhaisaabs...

No objection was taken at Gulam Vahanvati's sadakallah when his maasi stood out for taaziyat at Badri Mahal Masjid in saree with sleeve less blouse where even ben sahebas from Qasre Ali gave her taaziyat.

No objection was taken when Anil Ambani gave 'Kandha' to GV's janaza but Saifuddin Kopti and his son Hussain were prevented to go down the Qabr of their own father and grandfather (who gave his life for Dawat and Badri Mahal Masjid) by Shk Imtiaz (Murtuza) Khairulla (a paaltu dog of Qasre Ali) on the orders from Qasre Ali.

This reminds of famous lines on Yazid's "Order" ...... "Kaafir talak piye toh manaai na kijiye, ek Fatema ke laal ko paani na dijiye".

Such hypocrisy when money power and status comes into play.

They call us commoners "Abdes" and we will remain their slaves till we change our mindset. The choice is yours.