Creative writing

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
abde53

Creative writing

Unread post by abde53 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:46 pm

Confused
First Syedi Muffadal moula asked every one to make Roti and now asking to learn creative writing. he asked to learn Lissan and is this hindu lady is going to teach Lissan and why charge 400 rupees for learning something we are not given Raza to write
Why is our Moula so happy to bring Hindus for everything Nuss confirmation, and now creative writing Moula prefers Hindus over Muslims

https://www.its52.com/imgs/1435/newslet ... rkshop.jpg

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Creative writing

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:02 pm

where does it say that she is going to teach lissaan ud dawat? and where was this ad posted, on some abde chamchagiri site?

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:where does it say that she is going to teach lissaan ud dawat? and where was this ad posted, on some abde chamchagiri site?
AZ bhai
that was my sarcastic question "is she going to teach Lissan"
this was sent to all Abdes thru Idarat in e mail. if you were also an Abde, you would not be Mehroom with this Rehmaat :D

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:54 pm

abde53 wrote: if you were also an Abde, you would not be Mehroom with this Rehmaat :D
i am most definitely an abde, but Abd-allah, not abde syedna

far from 'mehroom', my cup overflo'eth with His bounties, He anointeth my head with oil of Rehmat and Taufeeq

if there is anyone who needs tuitions in creative writing and effective public speaking, it is that illiterate cretin mufatlal... !!

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:05 pm

I see this move as a complete contradiction.

On one hand, education is not encouraged and as we have seen, a large number of professions are not recommended. Also, women are ordered to pursue household activities. On the other hand, creative skills are being imparted to keep up with the professional needs.
Therefore, what good use can this creative writing be put to?

The vision SMS has for the community and the one this lady holds are completely conflicting and inconsistent with each other.

On a lighter note though, these creative skills will prove more useful to the Kothar itself given the ever increasing demand for drafting fake mojizas!

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:17 am

abde53 wrote:this was sent to all Abdes thru Idarat in e mail.
The database of bohras could be utilized commercially by selling such advertisements. Kothar could be charging to send such emails.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:45 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote: if there is anyone who needs tuitions in creative writing and effective public speaking, it is that illiterate cretin mufatlal... !![/b][/color]
AZbhai you have proved yourself time and again with your spectacular colorful language... Why not go to ITS with your RFP for creative writing lessons to the little children who are the future- please consider passing on your talents to the leaders of tomorrow.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:26 am

saminaben wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote: if there is anyone who needs tuitions in creative writing and effective public speaking, it is that illiterate cretin mufatlal... !![/b][/color]
AZbhai you have proved yourself time and again with your spectacular colorful language... Why not go to ITS with your RFP for creative writing lessons to the little children who are the future- please consider passing on your talents to the leaders of tomorrow.
Saminaben
Unfortunately Kothar is incapable of understanding RFP from AZ because his RFP requires highly educated people to understand which is lacking at SMS camp (fake Ph D does not qualify as substitute for high education)

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:46 am

I think AZ will fit into Kothari marketing content department very well. He will be brainwashed thoroughly and his writing skills be dedicated to writing risalaas and mojizas, atleast they would be interesting, exciting and thrilling to read.

SMS saving the day from Alien Invasion

SMS journey around the world in 80 days

SMS shambu shikaari

SMS animal whisperer

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:26 pm

hb,

are you my friend or my worst enemy?? you wish for me to be held captive by the saifee palace brigands and slowly tortured and indoctrinated? i am already writing about the risalas and mojizas of mufatlal through my secret source inside the mafia headquarters. is that not enough for your appetite for excitement and edge-of-the-seat thrills??

humanbeing wrote:I think AZ will fit into Kothari marketing content department very well. He will be brainwashed thoroughly and his writing skills be dedicated to writing risalaas and mojizas, atleast they would be interesting, exciting and thrilling to read.

SMS saving the day from Alien Invasion

SMS journey around the world in 80 days

SMS shambu shikaari

SMS animal whisperer

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:32 am

My sincere apologies ! I thought you would get divine inspiration and up close ideas to stretch your imagination to dish out mojizas from knowing SMS closely.