Bohras looking for help

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Sufi monk

Re: Bohras looking for help

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:07 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg :-

This child, Abdul Qadir needs urgent financial help. He is about to lose both his hands due to an electric shock and is admitted in Masina Hospital, Byculla, Mumbai. Please forward this message to all and help the child.

Please contact Rukhsana Shabbir Lokhandwala on cell no.9892176859 for further details and help.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 9/cxt8.jpg[/img]
have you cross check it brother? is this really genuine and worth to dig further? any one from mumbai can confirm this?

all messages from whats up are not true.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:46 pm

Bro Sufi monk,

Your doubts are legitimate but the fact of the matter is that the message provides us with the telephone no. and name of the person to be contacted. It also mentions the name of the hospital alongwith the photograph of the child. Hence, anyone wishing to help the child can very well verify the genuineness from the above. BTW, I myself have not contacted the concerned person.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:45 am

Subject: Need help
Me dahod c chhu , yaha amara mohalla ma ek masjid hati vo shahid kari ne fir c banavi rahya che. kam almost thai chuku che lekin thoda time c band che,
Aa masjid ma suru c mom and sis ek fix jagah che vaha j besi ne namaz adaa kare che koi problem nathi lekin have evu lage che k navi masjid bani jase ehna bad aa logo masjid ni jagah sell karse sayad baira o vaste , to agar evu kai thai to humna posible nathi k jagah kharidi sakiye , n su jarur che jagah kharidvani , to ehna vaste help joiye che k agar evu kai thai to su kariye , agar aapna contact number mili sake to turant apsi contact thai sake..
Shukran

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:59 am

We received this email....
-------------------------
Subject: marriage
Message: Aslaam alaikum my msg is about marriage khuda mane yari ape tofic ape .I live in jamnagar. I m single I request aqa muffadal maula to mari ummed puri thai.maula mari sadi ummed che& garni pan ummed che. Maula me gani mehnat kari pan girls nathi multi ap dua karo maula .nikaah committed ma pan name likhayo haji sudhi jawab na ayo. I m very nervous now .Maula dua karo.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:45 pm

https://milaap.org/
Can this system work for bohras... Microfinance...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:08 pm

wise_guy wrote:https://milaap.org/
Can this system work for bohras... Microfinance...
Also check out http://www.ffe.org
Adopt a Scholar program.
They don't do loans, therefore no repayment required. , but support higher education. Bohras could benefit from this too. There are a few Bohras Who seem to have benefited from it and there is potential for anyone to become involved with this organization.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:59 pm

yes, this case is 110% genuine... got to know that a sum of INR 4 lakhs was collected by a local Convent school through its students, teachers and staff and handed over to this poor boy's family... May Allah grant shifa to this poor chap... After all, humanity is still not lost...
Sufi monk wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg :-

This child, Abdul Qadir needs urgent financial help. He is about to lose both his hands due to an electric shock and is admitted in Masina Hospital, Byculla, Mumbai. Please forward this message to all and help the child.

Please contact Rukhsana Shabbir Lokhandwala on cell no.9892176859 for further details and help.

have you cross check it brother? is this really genuine and worth to dig further? any one from mumbai can confirm this?

all messages from whats up are not true.

chocoman

Unread post by chocoman » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:59 am

I wish I had enough wealth to help the poor bohras. Oh wait!! Let me just pour a bucket of ice water on myself!!!

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:09 am

The 10 million Egyptian Pounds would have certainly helped this child! Muffy, shame on you!

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Present condition of the boy - > https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Sufi monk wrote:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:23 pm

wise_guy wrote:Present condition of the boy - > https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Extremely saddening to see this beautiful child without hands, God bless him.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:09 pm

We received this email:
-------------------------------------------
Subject: Anti Maula Farman
Saifee Society,
Badri Manzil, Haidry,
North Nazimabad,
Karachi.
Sub: High Musical Night! Every Night.
Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that a shop namely “Mr. Chat” at Ezzi Manzil installed two large professional musical/sound speakers on which he plays Indian and Pakistani songs from 8:00PM to 3:00AM, since 13/8/14.
This is a residential project from floor one to floor three and has been good willed by the society on residential purpose/basis. People resided here having various illnesses that needs rest at night whatsoever besides this is a residential project (this should be the enough plea).
This is the simple case of nuisance. And being claiming himself (Mr.Chat) a momin, which and when Maulla Burhanuddin or Aali Qader Maulla Mufaddal farman to sell your things/foods by playing music on male & female voices. Is music become Halal in Islam (Dawoodi Bohra). What picture is being portrayed by “Mr. Chat”.
The society should advise/warn the owner of “Mr.Chat” to stop such unethical practice immediately.

Resident of Ezzi Manzil

c.c.-: Janab Ishaq Bhai Saheeb, Husamiya Masjid, Haidry Karachi.
To seek advice weather music & the means that “Mr.Chat” is using correct or allow in Dawoodi Bohra community?.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:30 pm

To seek advice weather music & the means that “Mr.Chat” is using correct or allow in Dawoodi Bohra community?.
of course it is correct 150% ! it has holy sanction from the dai's. the ex dai smb who kicked the bucket few months back used to enjoy the annual international bohra scout band competition wherein all sorts of music was played, drumming out rousing marching beats which would get the senile syedna's rbc's coursing faster through his shrunken veins. music is played at bohra wedding processions, and last but not the least of mentions is the rhythmic maatam on which devout abdes perform purjosh maatam in front of their dai and his sycophantic amils. this maatam is then dedicated to the dai who was apparently martyred along with hussain on the scorching desert fields of kerbala.

if you enquire, you will find that mr. chat is a devout abde of the highest order with 3 blue ribbons added on + tamga e karkardagi and nishaan e imtiaz to his credt. mr. chat is most probably doing this with raza of mufatlal mola and is shukar guzaar for his beshummar ehsaanat ane karamat.

do not bring up such be-adab questions ever again.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Admin wrote:To seek advice weather music & the means that “Mr.Chat” is using correct or allow in Dawoodi Bohra community?.
When premises can be given to liquor shops for selling liquor in dawat properties then what big deal is it to play music ? Is music more haram then liquor ? For abdes who cry for proof, please go and visit Glamour bldg. at Colaba which is a dawat property and see for yourself how many wine shops are functioning there.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Admin wrote:To seek advice weather music & the means that “Mr.Chat” is using correct or allow in Dawoodi Bohra community?.
Huzurala Tus Arrived to Dar Es Salaam
29th Shawwal, 1435

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:53 am

why are people diverting this thread. Look at the subject of the thread..

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:55 am

We received this email:
-------------------------

Subject:
surat thati dadagiri
Message: Badri lace wala gundo paale che te gundo badhane dhanki aapi mare to su moula temej vaadhare raakhe che tenij aarz sune che to hamara jevanu kon

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:17 pm

Admin wrote:Subject: surat thati dadagiri
Message: Badri lace wala gundo paale che te gundo badhane dhanki aapi mare to su moula temej vaadhare raakhe che tenij aarz sune che to hamara jevanu kon
This Badri Lacewala guy is the biggest chamcha of Muffy and in fact he claims that Muffy calls him "Maaro dikro" !! He is more powerful then the Surat Amil, Muder BS who happens to be Muffy's saala, he has the full authority to take all the decisions regarding Muffy's investments in Surat. He is currently involved in an extra marital affair with a Bohra girl who is of his daughter's age and the issue is the talk of the town in Surat, he has even given her a huge flat worth over Rs.2 crores in one of the prime areas of Surat.

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:15 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:He is currently involved in an extra marital affair with a Bohra girl who is of his daughter's age
Maro dikro!!

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:51 am

VID-20140923-WA0002.mp4
(13.72 MiB) Downloaded 5362 times

chocoman

Unread post by chocoman » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:47 am

dawedaar wrote:
VID-20140923-WA0002.mp4
Please everyone step forward and help this poor lady. SBM Bhai Al Zulfiqar bhai, I gather you people run charities.I beg you all to please come forward and help her. If I had been living in India. I would do anything to help her but sadly I can't, when you get to her please notify me about the donation.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:12 pm

chocoman wrote:
dawedaar wrote:
VID-20140923-WA0002.mp4
Please everyone step forward and help this poor lady. SBM Bhai Al Zulfiqar bhai, I gather you people run charities.I beg you all to please come forward and help her. If I had been living in India. I would do anything to help her but sadly I can't, when you get to her please notify me about the donation.
She is already receiving help from many people including bohra jamat of Udhana where her son resides as well as trust run by Mr Asghar Vasanwala.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:54 pm

I received the following PM from one the forum member who is monitoring the situation and providing help in addition to Mr Ashger Vasanwala who has already provided help thru his trust

SBM bhai,
Salaam e Jameel,
Just to give u update!
My friend's have inquired about mehfooza ben and the good news is that his son came to Bharuch to take her to udhna. Udhna Aamil has enrolled him to take care of her and Bharuch jamat agreed to provide 2000 Rupees per month. However we know that its not enough, so we got phone number of his son to communicate and provide sufficient support through proper channel. I suggest that please don't give big amout at once. I have cousins in Surat who can reach out to her son and provide the money every month. I also passed the phone number to Mr. A Vasnwala. Many orthodox bohras in my group also have pledged good $ amout of support. The good news is so many ppl globally supported for the cause. I am very closely observing this issue and will keep you updated. Here is the phone number. Pl. Try calling couple of time, it's not direct number since her son doesn't have a phone. 97------------

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:16 pm

chocoman wrote: Please everyone step forward and help this poor lady. SBM Bhai Al Zulfiqar bhai, I gather you people run charities.I beg you all to please come forward and help her. If I had been living in India. I would do anything to help her but sadly I can't, when you get to her please notify me about the donation.
chocoman,

most of the benefactors on this forum dont live in india either, bhai sbm, myself, hussain_ksa, sajjad, to name a few.

i did try to reach out to her independently through a bharuchi friend of mine who doesn't live in bharuch anymore. it took a while for him to call up his relations/friends there and arrange for someone to visit her. it was indeed very sad that someone with her age and health condition was abandoned in this fashion. the picture of her sitting forlorn and destitute outside the musafirkhana was heartbreaking and shocking. it moved me to tears and into immediate action.

by the time someone got around to meeting her through my contacts, we learnt that she has already been shifted to hospital. may allah protect her and make her better in body and mind so that the rest of her life is not subjected to such pain and suffering.

this is yet another instance among hundreds documented, of poor and troubled bohras being left to their own miserable fate while the great allah of zameen - the bohra dai - pays only lip service to his 'mumeneen' while he and his parasitic family live a life of privilege, indulgence and ayyashi, a' la yazid amd moawiyah.

allah ke ghar mein der hai, andher nahi hai. a time will come when the zaalim and his extended family will suffer the same fate as this unfortunate lady. they too will be seen living on foothpaths begging for morsels while their unwashed and disease-racked bodies are covered with sores and insects.

chocoman

Unread post by chocoman » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:35 pm

Alhamdolilah, I'm glad she's ok now. And kudos to you Sir Al Zulfiqar and Sir SBM and lest we forget, Mr Vasanwala. Gentlemen, thank you for putting me at ease.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:26 am

Latest Update on her: via e mail
Asghar Vasanwala
10:52 PM (7 hours ago)
to me
I am just off talking on phone with a Muslim Social worker Dilawer Bhai in Bharuch. He said he is taking care of Mehfuzaben in Hospital and no local Bohra has approached for helping her. Mehfuza ben's son had gone to see her in hospital. However, he is too poor doing anything. I have assured hospital about paying her expenses.
Vas Salam
Asghar Vasanwala

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:59 pm

We received this email:
-----------------------
Subject: namaaz money
& if you not pay you are beaten by tanzeem gundaas
Help us

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Send it to the police.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:26 pm

anajmi wrote:Send it to the police.
And send it to the media!

New

Unread post by New » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:14 pm

nothing but praises after praises Asgharbhai. You could do this sitting 10,000 miles away. While local people do not seem to care.