The FatemiDawat.com Website

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
exploitedpocket

Re: The FatemiDawat.com Website

Unread post by exploitedpocket » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:57 am

Non Stop hits noted in last week.

15, 73933 IST 2 30 AM 2 3 14
15, 93692 IST 1 45 AM 3 3 14
16, 28288 IST 2 30 AM 5 3 14
16, 41808 IST 4 15 AM 6 3 14
16, 53263 IST 3 15 AM 7 3 14
16, 66942 IST 2 45 AM 8 3 14
16, 88930 IST 4 30 AM 9 3 14

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:13 pm

http://fatemidawat.com/madrasa/

This is what I call progress. Build it on the foundation of Islam and Imaan.

Really impressed the way SKQ is moving ahead inspite of all odds. Now we have one side which is getting people to focus on gilaafs, nariyals, gold coins for Haqun nafs and then we have the Ilm ni dawat. Alhamdolillah.

rational_guy

Sijil

Unread post by rational_guy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:52 am

http://fatemidawat.com/madrasa_sabaq/modules/alo-taha/

The editors of Sijil are aptly using technology to teach our children the verses and naats of awliallah. Cudos to them. They are making all the arabic text more available and comprehensible to a primary english/gujarati speaking crowd.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Wealth of information.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:04 pm

haqniwaat wrote:Wealth of information.
you mean a wealth of disinformation.. false propaganda, lies, hallucinations, false pride, envy, arrogance, naivety..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:18 pm

noor5253 wrote:
haqniwaat wrote:Wealth of information.
you mean a wealth of disinformation.. false propaganda, lies, hallucinations, false pride, envy, arrogance, naivety..
oon
Well the Kothari Goons taught him well.
Did not we heard from SMS that Huzefa met panjatan, did not a snake was coming for Thaali and the hallucination of a Hindu person to testify about his dream of SMB for the Nuss of SMS
I suppose people coming from Saify Mahal are very well versed in disinformation,false propaganda,lies,hallucination. The air around Saify Mahal must be very polluted since they all have arrongance,naivety,false pride and living a Ayash life on the earning of poor Abdes

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:47 pm

SBM wrote:
noor5253 wrote: you mean a wealth of disinformation.. false propaganda, lies, hallucinations, false pride, envy, arrogance, naivety..
oon
Well the Kothari Goons taught him well.
Did not we heard from SMS that Huzefa met panjatan, did not a snake was coming for Thaali and the hallucination of a Hindu person to testify about his dream of SMB for the Nuss of SMS
I suppose people coming from Saify Mahal are very well versed in disinformation,false propaganda,lies,hallucination. The air around Saify Mahal must be very polluted since they all have arrongance,naivety,false pride and living a Ayash life on the earning of poor Abdes
Sijil is awesome. I read it to my children when my wife is not around. Then when they repeat the non SKQ related content to my MS lover of a wife, she is so impressed! And I get points for being a good dad! :mrgreen:

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:28 pm

I have reasons to believe that these two
Truth-Prevails &
haqniwaat

Are most probably the Children of KQ or close confidantes behind the Fatemi Dawat site.
It's funny to see them marketing their site on a Proggy site whose sole purpose is to insult The "Fatemi" Belief and Dais.

The information provided on their site is a fraction of what MSB and Taleem have prepared, if only they used the syllabus approved by the 52nd Dai.
There are numerous Tablet and Mobile Apps for Madaras Education.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:49 pm

Adam wrote:I have reasons to believe that these two
Truth-Prevails &
haqniwaat

Are most probably the Children of KQ or close confidantes behind the Fatemi Dawat site.
It's funny to see them marketing their site on a Proggy site whose sole purpose is to insult The "Fatemi" Belief and Dais.

Is the pot calling the kettle black???

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:50 pm

The only thing Shz MS has taught in the last 8 months is the creative ways of praying Laanat. By praying laanat on the Mazoon, he has given carte blanche to pray laanat on anyone. Adam tomorrow when you go out of favour with MS and his brother in laws, laanat "MAY" be prayed on you also.
Shz MS is radicalizing the community.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Truth-Prevails &
haqniwaat

The information provided on their site is a fraction of what MSB and Taleem have prepared, if only they used the syllabus approved by the 52nd Dai.

Adam we have reason to believe that you are a two bit nobody in the MS dawat. It is downright hilarious to see you are trying so hard to sell MS as Dai to proggies whose sole purpose is to insult Fatemi beliefs. It is evident that you think this will help you become a somebody in the MS Dawat.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:31 am

Truth-Prevails &
haqniwaat

And the whole forum here has reasons to believe that you are either one of the Bro-in-Laws of Shz MS or one of the sons of Shz MS..what say ?? :twisted:

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:36 pm

Ashara venue has already been announced by Syedna Qutbuddin - so that people can make advanced travel reservations.
But mufaddal bs doesn't believe in that. In fact, he doesn't like air-conditioning, either and makes people sweat in the heat unnecessarily because he says that this gives you more sawaab!

Adam: You still haven't replied about the episode with Taizoon bs which was posted in 'Why They Hate...'

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:47 pm

haqniwaat wrote: Adam: You still haven't replied about the episode with Taizoon bs which was posted in 'Why They Hate...'
for the information of all the new forum members who have not yet recognised him - adam, the great defender of the haramkhor dawat, is a slimy, slippery rat who fights like the 'treacherous mountain rats' of shivaji. he appears suddenly, strikes with his venomous fangs, injects some poison "on a Proggy site whose sole purpose is to insult The "Fatemi" Belief and Dais" hoping to convert someone, anyone, heck even one reformist to his ungodly cult. he has developed the fine art of dirty shameless politicians in avoiding awkward questions and then disappearing into the wilderness, biding his time before emerging and swooping down again on some unsuspecting prey.

he is a coward and asswipe who lurks inside the starched robes of his mentors who feed him a drop or two of milk from time to time and then unleash him to do their devilish bidding. a mere nuisance and provider of mirth on this forum, his life is a saga of failures. he has not been able to recruit even one to his nefarious cause, inspite of tremendous efforts and display of parroted sabak knowledge which has addled his brain and turned him into a scripture quoting lucifer, all his struggles have come to naught. he will not answer and cannot face difficult questions when he has no logical replies.

my greatest satisfaction is seeing him on the run everytime i confront him. inspite of all his bravado and (lame) defense, he has no guts to face me and runs for the high hills when i return his slings and arrows coated with kothari poison.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:31 pm

I couldn't agree with you more! Adam is as slimy as his golden idol (mufaddal bs). Let him once try and defend his idol's fatwa's to do harm to people with whom he does not agree, or rather, understand.

Now, the idol's brother qaid bs has turned into satan himself, for all he sees is Darus Sakina and hatred has filled his heart. Unable to sustain his evil and fluttering with self doubt, all he can do is perform laanat parties so he can feed his zombies who then howl like the jackals that they are!

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:50 pm

53858729.jpg

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:22 pm

Not sure what these links are attempting to portray.

She chose an Islamic outfit over a rida, so what's the big deal here?
Shouldn't that be fine too?
If she really had been opposed to a rida, she wouldn't have been talking about it in her lecture!

People are just coming up with any lame stuff to defame the other!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:41 pm

This is the article about Shz. Tahera Bensaab's speech. The American reporter seems totally in awe of her! "Tahera Qutbuddin is the Muslim woman that no “Islamophobe” would ever want you to meet."
- See more at: http://universe.byu.edu/2013/03/22/life ... xtVGq.dpuf

Funny how the MS propaganda machine never wants you to see the positive coverage of her speech but they nit pick endlessly about whether her supremely stylish scarf and cape is a rida. According to these fools a lady is not rida wearing unless she looks like a giant walking flower pot, table cloth or geometric jigsaw.

everest

Unread post by everest » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:45 pm

The true message behind rida is dressing modestly. To me she is dressed quite modestly and the dress does not reveal anything that the rida might cover. Rida as a dress has existed for only a few decades. Before this Bohra women used to wear burkhas. Go tell this to all the yemeni bohras who still wear the burkhas to shun the burkha and wear a rida. The brain washed abdes who have no merit to debate with the children of SKQ will raise issue over stupid stuff. If these idiots seriously believe in crap like black magic then you really can't expect much from them at all.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:36 am

Shd. Bazat Tahera was dressed modestly with headscarf etc. KQ saheb childrens are well educated in islamic and ismaili fiqh

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:54 am

everest wrote:The true message behind rida is dressing modestly. To me she is dressed quite modestly and the dress does not reveal anything that the rida might cover. Rida as a dress has existed for only a few decades. Before this Bohra women used to wear burkhas. Go tell this to all the yemeni bohras who still wear the burkhas to shun the burkha and wear a rida. The brain washed abdes who have no merit to debate with the children of SKQ will raise issue over stupid stuff. If these idiots seriously believe in crap like black magic then you really can't expect much from them at all.
I concur with the above. In addition,

Our community is very likely sparsely represented in the higher echelons of the academic institutions. Several of the children of SKQ went and got education (fine, Arabic education, not in the hard sciences, but at least good education) in some of the very good universities. That is creditable for them, and we as a community should be happy that there are academics in our community, and wish for more, not put down the few who are there.

Instead I see words like “beizzat” Tahera being used as a play on her name (in one of the posts in this forum). It is sad and it should be condemned. Reminds me of people also playing on rasulallah’s (SAW) name [Raina?], which is condemned in the holy Quran-e-sharif.

Several other observations.
• She could have twiddled her thumb and lived off the community (our) money, like a lot of the Qasre-ali, but she works and articulates a viewpoint (correct or not, but her viewpoint) of the Ismaili-Fatimid thinking.
• I mean, she was the daughter of Burhanuddin Moula’s mazum. They had enough money, and they could have kept quiet, made more money (from us all) and lived of it instead of working. But she chose to work, and that is creditable.
• By the way, isn’t that what Moulana Ali did? He was the “do jaha na aaka”, but he used to still do manual labor. It is impossible to miss the contradictions between the people claiming to be the dawat of Moulana Ali and teaching all the time about his simple working life, and their (the whole Kothar’s) life is a stark contradiction to Moulana Ali’s.
• To be a faculty at the univ. of Chicago means that she has to attend to lectures on time, get peer-reviewed by other faculty (for promotion, for her work, etc.), have some publishing pressure – somewhat like a real job.
• And her dress is modest and Islamic, …
• And to be able to “hack it out and get a PhD” at Harvard (or Cambridge, or other places) means that you have to defend your work amongst other Muslim and non-Muslim professors/faculty. It is not the same as even Al-Azhar, leave alone Jamia (where we have our own version of history, nothing that is likely peer reviewed).

In short, it is commendable, and not to be put down, as the SMS side is doing.

It tells me a lot of the Bohra and the SMS side mentality when she is criticized like this, rather than about her or SKQ.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:15 am

Dal-Chaval, I find your post pretty obscure because you are trying to compare Imam Ali with adna woman who dont even qualify to be called momeena because she is not following shariyah, if you know about islamic shariya you will find woman are not allowed to work until her family is in dire need of money and there is no other option for the family but to send their woman for work. (which is not required in this case, as you mentioned they have lots of money)

as far as university and lectures are concern, if she was respecting dawoodi bohra values she should have been lecturing wearing our traditional rida which is loved by our aqa syedna Muhammed burhaanuddin(RA), she is daughter of mazoon sahab and she had responsibility to be good example for dawoodi bohra women, but she decided not to be.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:24 am

Degrees dont bring wisdom, its a GOD gift
so having lot many degrees from fancy universities does not guarantee true wisdom.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:37 am

YaHussain wrote:if you know about islamic shariya you will find woman are not allowed to work until her family is in dire need of money and there is no other option for the family but to send their woman for work.

SMS abde are becoming more and more funny.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:44 am

prove it if its wrong.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:55 am

YaHussain wrote:Degrees dont bring wisdom, its a GOD gift.
Lord said unto YaHussain ! comeforth and recieve eternal wisdom !
But, YaHussain came fifth and won a Toaster !

Just in light humor bro !

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:27 am

Sceptical wrote:
YaHussain wrote:if you know about islamic shariya you will find woman are not allowed to work until her family is in dire need of money and there is no other option for the family but to send their woman for work.

SMS abde are becoming more and more funny.

YH you have gone totally mental. Do you know that you are insulting the thousands of women on MS side who are doctors, lawyers, computer programmers, business women etc even all those women in the Mohalla who run rida shops? Most of them have husbands who are well off.

Yup, your mental capacity is seriously in question. And if this is the official view of the MS Dawat, parents should be sooo worried about the future of their daughters.

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:24 am

http://kennedy.byu.edu/archive/lecture.php?id=2895

The Experience of Being a Muslim Woman: Spiritual, Social, and Intellectual Aspects
by Tahera Qutbuddin
Associate professor of Arabic literature, University of Chicago

In this audio Tahera Qutbuddin discusses the issues of spirituality, education, and the women's role in family and public life.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:35 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
Sceptical wrote:
YH you have gone totally mental. Do you know that you are insulting the thousands of women on MS side who are doctors, lawyers, computer programmers, business women etc even all those women in the Mohalla who run rida shops? Most of them have husbands who are well off.

Yup, your mental capacity is seriously in question. And if this is the official view of the MS Dawat, parents should be sooo worried about the future of their daughters.
Just stating what Islam says now its up to people to believe or leave it.