Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:50 pm

Forwarded as received :

URGENT QUERIES REGARDING JANNAT.

Please ask Mola that what is the cost of 1 sq ft of land in Jannat and who is the authorised selling agent ?
Payment in which currency ?
Documents in which language ?
Approved layout of the plan.
Plot size... Any extra charge for corner plots ?
Registration on earth or Heaven ?
Cheque payment or cash payment ?
What will be the FSI (Floor Space Indez) ?
Any other maintenance tax ?
How many car parks ?

Information is required urgently as we have to book space in Jannat !

truth seeker100

Re: Whatsapp Group

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:24 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
WiththenameofAllah wrote: Nice topic started ! I already have an issue regarding this . I am a bohra only for the name and my family. It is getting difficult for me to hide my feelings and intentions from people ! Most people judge from ym action how i feel about the community. Can i get some help in these regards?
Bro WNOA..do not blame our faith and our religion for the mess which Shz MS and Shz QJ has put the whole community in. If you truly are searching for the path of salvation which Rasullalah (sw) and moulana Ali intended us to know and follow ,then you should atleast give a thoughtful ear to what SKQ has to say.
hahaha fatemi dawat is false islam, it is not the path of salvation tought by rasullalah

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Of course, truth seeker100 is the one who knows what is true Islam. That is why he believes 1,2,3 instead of Imam Ali SA. He hangs around this Bohra forum because he thinks he can pick a few unknowledgeable Bohris who are on the brink of jumping ship. He will take them to his master Abu Bakr in hell. Well done, picker!

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:01 am

HussainTimbawala wrote:
haqniwaat wrote:Of course, truth seeker100 is the one who knows what is true Islam. That is why he believes 1,2,3 instead of Imam Ali SA. He hangs around this Bohra forum because he thinks he can pick a few unknowledgeable Bohris who are on the brink of jumping ship. He will take them to his master Abu Bakr in hell. Well done, picker!
I dont think any true shiya of Imam Ali can ever fall on such traps.
Those cannot answer either label others as wahabis , kafirs or followers of 1,2,3.

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:51 pm

haqniwaat wrote:Of course, truth seeker100 is the one who knows what is true Islam. That is why he believes 1,2,3 instead of Imam Ali SA. He hangs around this Bohra forum because he thinks he can pick a few unknowledgeable Bohris who are on the brink of jumping ship. He will take them to his master Abu Bakr in hell. Well done, picker!
oh so you believe sunnis go to hell? you believe fatemi dawat is true? hahaha bugger off, last time I checked you could not provide proof for your false believes. even zinger and adam have failed. and btw I don't believe in 1,2,3. I just don't believe in this fake imam is needed for salvation bullcrap. I believe in true islam which is definitely not your fake fatemi beliefs

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:15 pm

, I am willing to offer financial help if some genuine dawoodi bohra is ready to start true dawoodi bohra forum
What is your financial offer. What is your condition for support, which Dai do I have to take Misaq for your financial support.
I am ready to start the true Dawoodi bohra forum.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:21 am

We are bohras by force :D so we have full right to post here.

faalse_ka_faasla

Unread post by faalse_ka_faasla » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:05 am

WiththenameofAllah wrote: We are bohras by force :D so we have full right to post here.
We are Dawoodi Bohras by origin.
But abdes (Amte in your case) by force.

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:29 am

running away and creating a new forum because you can't prove your fake beliefs? wow so brave of you!!! I bet your maula would be proud. and if your imamain is so holy then why can't you show me proof? you people are nothing but illiterate followers of a fake ideology.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:38 am

HussainTimbawala wrote:
truth seeker100 wrote:running away and creating a new forum because you can't prove your fake beliefs? wow so brave of you!!! I bet your maula would be proud. and if your imamain is so holy then why can't you show me proof? you people are nothing but illiterate followers of a fake ideology.
its not about running away, admin has been deleting comments from momeenin while he allows comments and kufr from wahabi rats this is heights of hypocrisy on this forum and I think this is high time for all followers of dawoodi bohra faith to decide what they want for them self.

abuse or real discussion?

btw our Imammain dont need any defense their holy life is enough and it talks for it self.
We have already decided and brother this froum is for people who doubt dawoodi bohra faith so i must say you need to leave . thank you !

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:50 am

atleast show respect to Imams and their progeny.
Then start with STS who said in the court that there is no such thing as Imam
Ask SMS why he needed a Hindu to testify of his dreams of NUSS instead of just staying with Imam's teaching and can you please find out from Imam(if you can find him) who is the true Dai of Dawoodi Bohra sect

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:19 am

Hussain Timbawala
You had 15 minutes of glory on this forum and has done enough venom spewing NOW GET LOST TO YOUR OWN FORUM. TIME FOR ADMIN TO BLOCK HIM FROM PROMOTING HIS OWN SELF INTEREST.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:51 pm

Can we stop fighting, please!

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:13 pm

well hussu the pope leads a holy life too guess he is also an imam.

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:35 pm

Shahzada aali waqaar Qaid johar bs DM with Bjp president Amit Shah and Sachin Tendulkar in award function with celebrities.
Attachments
IMG-20140918-WA0008.jpg

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:40 am

TAHER SCHEME
Salaam Jameel,
Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA ni Milaad Mubarak muqbil chhe. Mumineen aa Azeem Meeqaat par Khair na Amaal kari sawaab haasil kare chhe. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA ye Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA na Isme giraami si tayammunan “TAHER SCHEME" ni Sunnat Hasanah jaari farmaawi. Mumineen Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA na Milaad Mubarak na Azeem Mauqe par TAHER SCHEME ma 215/- ni unit mutaabiq zyadah si zyadah Qarzan Hasana araz kare Aa misal TAHER SCHEME ma Qardan Hasana araz karwu Huzurala TUS ne Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA na Milaad Mubarak ni Tehniyat araz karwa no behtar sabab bane.

Wassalaam
Al Vazarat us Saifiyah

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:38 pm

I love the occupation...
Attachments
IMG-20140920-WA0080.jpg

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Samachar che ke SMS jyare Tanga (Tanzania) thi sidha Nairobi Jase and tian Qadamobosi in majlis thase. Nairobi ni aaspaas gamo mathi gana manaso tian pahonchia tem samachar malia ke SMS Tanga thi Zanzibar gaya che ane tian thi
Madagascar rawana thase. Je manaso kaam mathi raja lei ne ke dandho bandh kari me gaya te badha ne jawa awwa no kharch tatha dandha ni nuksani thei te, thei. Chalo, Zanzibar ane Madagascar ma Nairobi karta wadhare 'oon' ugi gayu hashe to tian pehle hajamat kari awe tem tian an maumeeno mehrum na rahi jai.

Eik baju SMS Africa ma paisa bhega kare jai che ane SQS Seifi Mahel ma besi ne Mumbai ni panchayat pase haath pathri ne wile modhe chukada ni raah joi che. Aa bewe ni wachhe quom anek maujiza, irshadaat, ziafat, qadambosi, pagla, ziarat wagere ma mashgul che. Deen to eni jagya ye afsaus kari ne bethu
Nuss na faisla ni rah joi che.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

IMG-20140921-WA0003.jpg
Thrown out of home by sons :( ... Taheri scheme na badla ma ana maatey koi scheme nikaalo.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:52 pm

DisillusionedDB wrote:
IMG-20140921-WA0003.jpg
Thrown out of home by sons :( ... Taheri scheme na badla ma ana maatey koi scheme nikaalo.
is it possible for you to translate this news? specially names?

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:30 am

Sufi monk wrote:
DisillusionedDB wrote:
IMG-20140921-WA0003.jpg
is it possible for you to translate this news? specially names?
This lady, Mefusaben Namakwala, 78, used to stay in Homi Compound (Bharuch) on rent in a house owned by Asgarbhai. Her son and another person she had raised like her son used to pay the rent for the place. Now, since they haven't paid the rent, the landlord has evicted her from the house and she has become homeless.
One of her sons works in the Udhna (Surat) kabrastan. The other person whom she raised as her own son is Idrisbhai who is her sister's son. Her other relatives include Talibbhai Ankleshwarwala who is a retired ONGC employee and Kaizarbhai Ankleshwarwala who works in the Income Tax Dept. and is also involved in the Bohra Jamatkhana activities.
Some time back she suffered a fall and fractured her shoulder and hip and since then she has been bed ridden. Since she is unable to move properly, she cannot even go to the loo on her own and her bed and surroundings reek of urine. Some neighbours complained to the landlord who informed her relatives to do something about her. When he didn't receive any proper reply from them, he evicted her from the house. Afterwards, he felt guilty and took her in again and informed her relatives once again to look after her or employ a nurse for her. But they refused and said he is welcome to do it if he wishes to. After receiving this reply, the landlord took the lady and her belongings and dropped her off at the house of her son.
At present she is living on the otla of the Bharuch jamatkhana and crying on her misfortune. People help her with some food and money but there is little they can do to alleviate her misery.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:23 am

As received on whatsapp:

Ashara Mubarakah
Following the wafaat of Rasulullah SAW, Moulatena Fatema delivered a powerful Khutba to silence the claimant. After witnessing the bid'ats and zulm carried out by those certain individuals, she commented that "the wound (of Rasulullah demise) has not even healed", yet they go about it trying to change the Deen.

It has been 8 months since the loss of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. He was the true Aashiq e Husain and with his guidance and benevolence, thousands of Mumineen have attained multifoldbarakaat of Zikr e Husain AS.

The first Ashara Mubaraka dawns upon us in a month - this will be the first Ashara in 50 years without our beloved Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

Unfortunately, for the Qutbi Bohras, "before the wounds have healed", Khuzaima is quick to change the traditions of the 51st and 52nd Dais, both of whom he claims to revere.

For many years during Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's Golden Era, Ashara Waaz have been held from 10am - 1pm, and numerous Misaals have been sent in this regard. Syedna RA would emphasize to keep businesses closed during waaz hours.

On the other hand, in their latest Sijil Newsletter, the Fatemi Dawat defies that very tradition by announcing Waaz from 3pm onwards.
There is nothing tecnically wrong with this time. He may do as he pleases. It just simply reflects how his parallel "dawat" is a complete contradiction to Syedna Mohmmed Burhanuddin's RA. It is evidence on how much he despises following Syedna's RA footsteps.

Through this Sijil newsletter, he supposedly chose Thane as the venue for The Qutbi Ashara 1436H. This wasn't much of  a surprise considering Thane is the only place Khuzaima has to carry out such activities.

In light of the continuous defeat Khuzaima faces on legal grounds, it would be safe to say that the Qutbi Ashara would be in Thane for many, many more years to come.

The Newsletter also announced the Ashara Venue in advance hinting that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA was never concerned about giving Mumineen "sufficient time to plan for the occasion."

Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA referred to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA as his own reflection by referring to him as انا (he is Me).
If anyone is still confused as to whom Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's true Mansoos is, then all they have to do is observe who has upheld His traditions, practices and beliefs - and who has set out to change them at the first opportunity.

Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS is the انا (me), اناء (vessel of ilm) and reflection of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. Through Him and in Him, we see Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

Khuzaima is just a shattered mirror covered in dust reflecting a distorted image. The difference is obvious. ...

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:32 am

What a STUPID reason ....
Changing time of waaz from 10 A.M. to 3 P.M. means not believing in Burhanuddin Moula ( R.A.) ?
What about Gulf countries Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait where for so many years Waaz time had been from 3 P.M. onwards.
Does it mean Amils or Raza-na-sahibs in these countries had defied Aqa Moula?
MMH wrote:
As received on whatsapp:

Ashara Mubarakah
Following the wafaat of Rasulullah SAW, Moulatena Fatema delivered a powerful Khutba to silence the claimant. After witnessing the bid'ats and zulm carried out by those certain individuals, she commented that "the wound (of Rasulullah demise) has not even healed", yet they go about it trying to change the Deen.

It has been 8 months since the loss of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. He was the true Aashiq e Husain and with his guidance and benevolence, thousands of Mumineen have attained multifoldbarakaat of Zikr e Husain AS.

The first Ashara Mubaraka dawns upon us in a month - this will be the first Ashara in 50 years without our beloved Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

Unfortunately, for the Qutbi Bohras, "before the wounds have healed", Khuzaima is quick to change the traditions of the 51st and 52nd Dais, both of whom he claims to revere.

For many years during Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's Golden Era, Ashara Waaz have been held from 10am - 1pm, and numerous Misaals have been sent in this regard. Syedna RA would emphasize to keep businesses closed during waaz hours.

On the other hand, in their latest Sijil Newsletter, the Fatemi Dawat defies that very tradition by announcing Waaz from 3pm onwards.
There is nothing tecnically wrong with this time. He may do as he pleases. It just simply reflects how his parallel "dawat" is a complete contradiction to Syedna Mohmmed Burhanuddin's RA. It is evidence on how much he despises following Syedna's RA footsteps.

Through this Sijil newsletter, he supposedly chose Thane as the venue for The Qutbi Ashara 1436H. This wasn't much of  a surprise considering Thane is the only place Khuzaima has to carry out such activities.

In light of the continuous defeat Khuzaima faces on legal grounds, it would be safe to say that the Qutbi Ashara would be in Thane for many, many more years to come.

The Newsletter also announced the Ashara Venue in advance hinting that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA was never concerned about giving Mumineen "sufficient time to plan for the occasion."

Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA referred to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA as his own reflection by referring to him as انا (he is Me).
If anyone is still confused as to whom Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's true Mansoos is, then all they have to do is observe who has upheld His traditions, practices and beliefs - and who has set out to change them at the first opportunity.

Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS is the انا (me), اناء (vessel of ilm) and reflection of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. Through Him and in Him, we see Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

Khuzaima is just a shattered mirror covered in dust reflecting a distorted image. The difference is obvious. ...

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:16 am

IMG-20140921-WA0017.jpg
Hight of salvary. Now hath jodavanu rasam to former president of Tanzania.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:18 am

IMG-20140922-WA0003.jpg
Ghero par karam apno pe sitam.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:53 am

Hum kaaley hain toh kya hua dil wale hain......hum rumaal nahee apney haath mein dalne waley hain, hum kaaley hain toh kya hua dil wale hain!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:54 am

Is that Morgan freeman?!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:57 am

Qaid Johnny is openning his wings of hatred towards mazoon recently, i think he is the one man show behind this whole dawat and every shezaada and saadat kiraam is working under his guidelines.
he is marketing Islam and minting money all the way from his HQ in London, and doing laanat baazi khule aam!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:29 am

bohrabhai wrote:
IMG-20140922-WA0003.jpg
Ghero par karam apno pe sitam.
Check out the obsequious twat all bent over and folded hands to the African guy. Don't Bohra's have any self respect any more?!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:51 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:
Sufi monk wrote: is it possible for you to translate this news? specially names?
At present she is living on the otla of the Bharuch jamatkhana and crying on her misfortune. People help her with some food and money but there is little they can do to alleviate her misery.
Inshallaha people of good concise from USA (NGOs and Mr Asghar Vasanwala) are already working to get more information and reaching out to her and making sure that she get proper accommodation- food and other basic necessities. I will keep you posted as soon as I hear from them. Some of the concerned members on this forum has also asked me if we can do to help her but in this case NGO IMRC should be able to take care of it Inshallaha. Will keep you posted