Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
haqniwaat

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:52 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Qaid Johnny is openning his wings of hatred towards mazoon recently, i think he is the one man show behind this whole dawat and every shezaada and saadat kiraam is working under his guidelines.
he is marketing Islam and minting money all the way from his HQ in London, and doing laanat baazi khule aam!
Too bad he doesn't have the guts to tell the world about the statements he's given to the court about nass retraction.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:13 am

MMH wrote:
As received on whatsapp:

Ashara Mubarakah
Following the wafaat of Rasulullah SAW, Moulatena Fatema delivered a powerful Khutba to silence the claimant. After witnessing the bid'ats and zulm carried out by those certain individuals, she commented that "the wound (of Rasulullah demise) has not even healed", yet they go about it trying to change the Deen.

It has been 8 months since the loss of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. He was the true Aashiq e Husain and with his guidance and benevolence, thousands of Mumineen have attained multifoldbarakaat of Zikr e Husain AS.

The first Ashara Mubaraka dawns upon us in a month - this will be the first Ashara in 50 years without our beloved Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

Unfortunately, for the Qutbi Bohras, "before the wounds have healed", Khuzaima is quick to change the traditions of the 51st and 52nd Dais, both of whom he claims to revere.

For many years during Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's Golden Era, Ashara Waaz have been held from 10am - 1pm, and numerous Misaals have been sent in this regard. Syedna RA would emphasize to keep businesses closed during waaz hours.

On the other hand, in their latest Sijil Newsletter, the Fatemi Dawat defies that very tradition by announcing Waaz from 3pm onwards.
There is nothing tecnically wrong with this time. He may do as he pleases. It just simply reflects how his parallel "dawat" is a complete contradiction to Syedna Mohmmed Burhanuddin's RA. It is evidence on how much he despises following Syedna's RA footsteps.

Through this Sijil newsletter, he supposedly chose Thane as the venue for The Qutbi Ashara 1436H. This wasn't much of  a surprise considering Thane is the only place Khuzaima has to carry out such activities.

In light of the continuous defeat Khuzaima faces on legal grounds, it would be safe to say that the Qutbi Ashara would be in Thane for many, many more years to come.

The Newsletter also announced the Ashara Venue in advance hinting that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA was never concerned about giving Mumineen "sufficient time to plan for the occasion."

Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA referred to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA as his own reflection by referring to him as انا (he is Me).
If anyone is still confused as to whom Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's true Mansoos is, then all they have to do is observe who has upheld His traditions, practices and beliefs - and who has set out to change them at the first opportunity.

Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS is the انا (me), اناء (vessel of ilm) and reflection of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. Through Him and in Him, we see Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

Khuzaima is just a shattered mirror covered in dust reflecting a distorted image. The difference is obvious. ...
Such a childish and nonsensical retort by the Mufaddali Bohras(kothar). This shows their measly attempt to go after and rebuke any kind of statement which comes from SKQ team. They seem to be following the phrase "Unth(camel) nikli jaay pan ehni puchhdi(tail) na chhodo" :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Here is the update about the lady in Bharuch from Mr Asgher Vasanwala:

I had received this news last week. I then sent an email to all including you requesting finding out her contact. One reader sent me a contact number of a social worker Bacha Dilawar Hussain in Bharuch. I called him immediately. He didn’t answer. The next day I called again and requested him to provide her all help on our trust expense.
He called me later with good news that she was admitted into Patel Welfare Hospital Bharuch. I have talked to its staff. The Person Mohammed Fansiwala who owns and runs the hospital told me her blood count is very low and she is in bad shape; however, they will give her all needed care. I assured him payments. We will find her a place to live after she is discharged from the hospital.
Vas Salam
Asghar Vasanwala

Habeel

Unread post by Habeel » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:48 pm

Thanks o Mr. Vasanwala. Me and our friends are closely following this issue. The lady's son who lives in udhna (near Surat) did visit her a day ago. I was informed that he will take her with him once the treatment is over. His name is Abbas and he is khadim at Udhna kabrastan with little income. Bharuch jamat has also approached many bohra trust (sidpur, surat to name a few) but it seems that has been denied due to health condition (especially not being able to go to bathroom independently). I heard that one trust in Surat "Mother Teresa organization" which takes greate care of such people regardless of medical conditions. We do not have more information. If someone knows more details about this organizarion, please post it here.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:10 am

Received on whatsapp
Received on whatsapp

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:12 am

Running away with your money.
Attachments
image (7).jpeg
image (8).jpeg
image (6).jpeg
image (4).jpeg

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:22 am

designers of mufaddal bhai sahab need to give him more formal shades, this one looks like a rock star one.

after all he is religious leader and not a singer.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:11 am

SMS one helicopter trip can compensate one year housing fees for mefusaben namakwala in a decent old age home.

What a waste SMS is turning out to be for a position of a Dai Leader of Bohra Community !

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:16 am

And He claims to be the Dai of Moula Ali A.S and at times associated as brother of Rasool Allah SAAW (Naozobillah) but still die hard abdes will shout and do sajdas to him .

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:25 am

I hope that such cases as mefusaben namakwala’s situation is rare in bohra community. In my observation, bohra children usually take care of parents. However in any situation, I feel bohra community (orthodox) has enough infact opulent resources to provide old age home or compassionate shelters for the needy and abandoned bohra community members such as widows, orphans and elderlies, physically and mentally challenged.

The gala scenic dargah resorts can provide few apartments or construct a separate building in the premises to shelter our community members. These dargah resorts are equipped with housekeeping staff and resources as well as dining facilities with running kitchens to support the occupants. Not much investments are required to facilitiate these provisions.

The Iddat house is a good initiative, similarly orthodox jamats can come up with more centres for elderly and abandoned members. Scenic Dargah resorts and its attached sense of spirituality can heal these hurt souls and provide them with respect and sense of dignity.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:10 am

humanbeing wrote:The gala scenic dargah resorts can provide few apartments or construct a separate building in the premises to shelter our community members. These dargah resorts are equipped with housekeeping staff and resources as well as dining facilities with running kitchens to support the occupants. Not much investments are required to facilitiate these provisions.
Brother, you are talking about spending money which is quite a strange concept for the clergy. If they reserve one full building for an old age home then can you imagine the revenue loss ? And you think the housekeeping staff will look after the aged and the infirm ? Sajde aur ji-huzoori se fursat miley tab na.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:06 am

humanbeing wrote:I hope that such cases as mefusaben namakwala’s situation is rare in bohra community. In my observation, bohra children usually take care of parents. However in any situation, I feel bohra community (orthodox) has enough infact opulent resources to provide old age home or compassionate shelters for the needy and abandoned bohra co----------- Scenic Dargah resorts and its attached sense of spirituality can heal these hurt souls and provide them with respect and sense of dignity.
Br Humanbeing
Sorry but seems like you are hallucinating . Kothari Goons have more important issues then worrying about old and infirm like meeting Baba Ramdev and NaMo,
WANT TO HEAR WHAT ADAM-PROGTICIDE AND DEFENDER OF SMS GOONS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MEFUSABEN NAMAKWALA;S CASE

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:12 am

MMH wrote:I love the occupation...
That's one honest confession for a change!!
It has indeed been turned into one...

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:58 am

SBM wrote: WANT TO HEAR WHAT ADAM-PROGTICIDE AND DEFENDER OF SMS GOONS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MEFUSABEN NAMAKWALA;S CASE
Bro SBM, seems like you are hallucinating too!!!!

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:23 am

those who do not even respect old , feeble , women & widows how can we expect that they will do anything for their betterment? We do not need any more proofs to prove how the leader only collects money and donates nothing . In the past few years what good the community has done for the old, widows, students or any other individual? One good example can be the victims of bomb blast in Pakistan, what good was done for them? Nothing! and i am telling you through a personal reference.

haqniwaat

Laanat Parties

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:37 pm

Latest Laanat Party by Qaid bs

"Shzd qaid joher bsb ye farmayu k aqa mola tus ye burhanuddin maula ra na wafat na baad hamna lag 60 mawaze ma tashreef lai gaya che.
Mamluke Sayedna em tassawur lidi k aap ni itni safar mubarak farmawu em daleel che k aap taher saifuddin mola ra ane burhanuddin mola ra na haqqan haqqa waaris che
Ane biji taraf muddai na wastay zameen ghani tang thai gai che ane potana ghar maj qaid thai ne betho che
Aqa mola tus safar mubarak farmawi ne tamam alam e imaan na mumineen ne sukun ata farmawi rahya che ane warso na kaam kalako ma karawani tadbeer farmawe che
Ane aa muddai zahir ma toh darus sakina ma che magar bechain ane fikar ma che
Khuda tala sayedna aliqadar mufaddal saifuddin aqa ni umr shareef ne taroze qayamat daraz karjo
Ameen"

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:52 pm

I received the following PM from one of the forum member about Mehfuza Ben. This is in addition to Ashger Vasanwala providing help thru his trust

SBM bhai,
Salaam e Jameel,
Just to give u update!
My friend's have inquired about mehfooza ben and the good news is that his son came to Bharuch to take her to udhna. Udhna Aamil has enrolled him to take care of her and Bharuch jamat agreed to provide 2000 Rupees per month. However we know that its not enough, so we got phone number of his son to communicate and provide sufficient support through proper channel. I suggest that please don't give big amout at once. I have cousins in Surat who can reach out to her son and provide the money every month. I also passed the phone number to Mr. A Vasnwala. Many orthodox bohras in my group also have pledged good $ amout of support. The good news is so many ppl globally supported for the cause. I am very closely observing this issue and will keep you updated. Here is the phone number. Pl. Try calling couple of time, it's not direct number since her son doesn't have a phone. 97-------

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:24 pm

bhai sbm,

is there any account details where one can send in funds? if i am not mistaken it must be bohraji bhai who must be helping out there locally besides asghar vasanwala?

thanks.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:27 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:bhai sbm,

is there any account details where one can send in funds? if i am not mistaken it must be bohraji bhai who must be helping out there locally besides asghar vasanwala?

thanks.
I have been dealing with Asghar Bhai Vasanwala and he has already informed me that thru his trust everything will be taken care of and he is in touch with Hospital where she was shifted and his trust will pay for everything. The other PM which I posted above was received from one of member who is not Progressive and he requested not to reveal his identity and he is not Bohraji. Bohraji is currently in transition and moving out of India for better pasture, I did received PMs from other brother and sister who also wanted to help in this regard and asked me if we can set up some kind of fund for her but since Asghar Vasanwala and now this Udhana Jamaat have taken initiatives, I concluded that we do not need and knowing Br Vasanwala and his trust, she will be taken care while this Abde (?) brother on this forum will monitor and will keep us updated thru me.
Shukran every one for your generosity of thoughts and help and once again coming thru on this Progressive Forum while she was right on Abde Jamatkhana Otla under the nose of SMS appointed Aaamil.
I wonder where is SKQ camp on this?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:45 am

It is a relief to know that, mefusa aunty is taken care of. I hope she lives rest of her life with dignity. Her son needs to be reprimanded. I understand he too is of weak financial condition, but this is no way to treat elderlies, leave alone parents. I also hope that donations that come through must be exculisively for mefusa aunty for her treatment and well being. I hope her son does not take advantage of this opportunity to make quick bucks for himself. His insensitivity towards his mother has been proven.

If Mr. Asgar Vasanwala is reading these forums, I request him to ensure the benefits are used by mefusa aunty only through his khidmatguzzar’s efforts.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:21 am

This is the current e mail I received from Asghar Vasanwala
Asghar Vasanwala
10:52 PM (7 hours ago)
to me
I am just off talking on phone with a Muslim Social worker Dilawer Bhai in Bharuch. He said he is taking care of Mehfuzaben in Hospital and no local Bohra has approached for helping her. Mehfuza ben's son had gone to see her in hospital. However, he is too poor doing anything. I have assured hospital about paying her expenses
Vas Salam
Asghar Vasanwala

alam

Re: Laanat Parties

Unread post by alam » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:39 am

haqniwaat wrote:Latest Laanat Party by Qaid bs

"Shzd qaid joher bsb ye farmayu k aqa mola tus ye burhanuddin maula ra na wafat na baad hamna lag 60 mawaze ma tashreef lai gaya che.
Mamluke Sayedna em tassawur lidi k aap ni itni safar mubarak farmawu em daleel che k aap taher saifuddin mola ra ane burhanuddin mola ra na haqqan haqqa waaris che
Ane biji taraf muddai na wastay zameen ghani tang thai gai che ane potana ghar maj qaid thai ne betho che
Aqa mola tus safar mubarak farmawi ne tamam alam e imaan na mumineen ne sukun ata farmawi rahya che ane warso na kaam kalako ma karawani tadbeer farmawe che
Khuda tala sayedna aliqadar mufaddal saifuddin aqa ni umr shareef ne taroze qayamat daraz karjo
Ameen"
Qabar Maa si awaaz aayo, "array, koi maara Bhai, maara Mazoon, ney qaid MAA si choraavo, maara dil par ghano bhaar chey, key maara Mazoon Bhai KhuzaimaBhai ney maara farzando itno zulm karey chey, mumineen, dekho, haq kahaan chey. Qaida Johar, tamey maara wafaat baad ghanu buru Amal karo chho. Tamaari Fitnat aney adaawat si maara Mumineen ney Khuda bachaawey"

dawedaar

Re: Laanat Parties

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:45 pm

Does QJ mean -> "Warson ni kamai kallako ma kamavani tadbeer farmave che" ???
haqniwaat wrote:Latest Laanat Party by Qaid bs

Ameen"

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:57 pm

Teri Tasweer ko chumkar apne Hath se Moula,
Me Roz Hajare Aswad ko chum leta hu!
Khuda Ta'ala haqeeqi Haj Aqa Moula tus ni.umar qayamat lag daraz karjo . Ane Aap Maula ni hamne Qadambosi naseeb karjo.
AMEEN!

Pehli Tariq Mubarak thai!

This is a message I received on Whatsapp see how brainless these Abdes have become . comparing a picture of muffu to hajar e aswad

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:19 am

Received on whatsapp....I hope ashhar vasanwala reads that the abdes call him a noble human :D :D

Good news of Mefujazamasi Namakwala Bharuch whose plight suffering vedio of Bharuch TV was circulated on what's app yesterday one good hearted noble helpful mumin from USA his name Asgarbhai Vassanwala has admitted masi today in Bharuch hospital and all her hospital medical bills and general expences including food and stay will be on him as he has taken her sole responsibility till her Death

We should be proud of such good noble helpful Samaritans who are still there in this selfish world were own family members just want to show off in the community front level and ignore and help own mother Shame on those Rascal and....... Lanat has to be recited on them

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:27 am

truth seeker100 wrote:Teri Tasweer ko chumkar apne Hath se Moula,
Me Roz Hajare Aswad ko chum leta hu!
Khuda Ta'ala haqeeqi Haj Aqa Moula tus ni.umar qayamat lag daraz karjo . Ane Aap Maula ni hamne Qadambosi naseeb karjo.
AMEEN!

Pehli Tariq Mubarak thai!

This is a message I received on Whatsapp see how brainless these Abdes have become . comparing a picture of muffu to hajar e aswad

just as there are people on this forum who give reform a bad name and muslims who give Islam a bad name, there are some stupid Dawoodi Bohras who give this sect a bad name.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:52 am

zinger wrote: just as there are people on this forum who give reform a bad name and muslims who give Islam a bad name, there are some stupid Dawoodi Bohras who give this sect a bad name.
Why blame these abdes ! such transgressions are made official by kothar and dai himself. They have openly declared that dai to be haqiqi kaba and kissing his photo akin to kissing hajr-e-aswad.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:11 am

humanbeing wrote:
zinger wrote: just as there are people on this forum who give reform a bad name and muslims who give Islam a bad name, there are some stupid Dawoodi Bohras who give this sect a bad name.
Why blame these abdes ! such transgressions are made official by kothar and dai himself. They have openly declared that dai to be haqiqi kaba and kissing his photo akin to kissing hajr-e-aswad.
There is a difference between an official sanction and an over-zealous aamil saying it.
This will never be made officially because even they know the wrath that can fall on them

SMSes and whatsapp messages and emails referring to Dai as Kaaba and all is fine because these are circulated internally but let them declare it officially and see what will happen then

also, i have often seen people saying how the masjid has pictures of the Dai.

This is an outright and blatant lie. the pics can be in the halls or other areas that are outside/above/besides/under the main Masjid area but not in it. like the hall for instance.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:17 am

Found this on internet ? Soon bohra bhai will have a tattoo engraved with dai's name. Too sad to see where the people are heading.
Attachments
10641200_1500547633525602_3171859019932346190_n.jpg

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:24 am

zinger wrote:There is a difference between an official sanction and an over-zealous aamil saying it.
This will never be made officially because even they know the wrath that can fall on them.
Which world you are in bro ! Kothari Amils and mullahs have time and again preached that Dai is the haqiqi kaba and kissing his photo has similar sawaab to that of kissing hajr-e-aswad. How more official can it get !

And an over zealous amil cannot utter such blasphemy without his master’s instructions. The haqiqi kaba theory is an official message spread by present Kothari clergy. Apart from regular bayaans, there was a special sabak session wherein the amil exclusively explained this haqiqi kaba theory. The explanation is fantastically blasphemous !