New Mazoon and Mukasir

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
asad

New Mazoon and Mukasir

Unread post by asad » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:51 am

Dawat under SMS has elevated Hussain bs Husamuddin to Mazoon and Qasim Bs Hakimuddin has been nominated as new Mukasir.
Last edited by asad on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

maddy

Re: New Mazoon and Mukasir

Unread post by maddy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:55 am

Who is this Qasim bs ?????
And what about QJ bs and Malekul ashtar bs ?

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:58 am

asad wrote:Dawat under SMS has elevated Hussain bs Husamuddin to Mazoon and Qasim Bs has been nominated as new Mukasir.

really ?

so his mansoos is not far to be announced

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:00 am

Interesting TWIST.

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:08 am

SMS is playing really shrewd. By elevating Mukasir to Mazoon he has hit many birds with one stone, first and foremost Mukasir is almost in his last days and has been awarded for sticking with SMS, secondly once he is gone SMS can easily nominate one of his son as the Mazoon and Mansoos.

Qasim Bs is also a cunning choice, being a senior zada his brood has stuck with SMS and have been awarded amply, other choice could have been Ali Asgher Bs but as he dosent have any progeny he was'nt such a good choice.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:52 am

Qasim b.s is y.n's brother. One of the conspirators...
Attachments
Qasim b.s....new muqasir
Qasim b.s....new muqasir

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:12 am

"Jai ho Qasim, tu aage nikalgaya. " - I received this right now.
Qasim was the one never accepted the Rutba of Mazoon and Mukasir. He and his boss MS have always spoken about Zahir Batin Mazoon and Mukasir. We all saw the how they treated the Mazoon earlier. Qasim Hakimuddin is a big joke to the bohra community. He looks like a fool and talks like a jerk.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:03 am

thesource wrote:"Jai ho Qasim, tu aage nikalgaya. " - I received this right now.
Qasim was the one never accepted the Rutba of Mazoon and Mukasir. He and his boss MS have always spoken about Zahir Batin Mazoon and Mukasir. We all saw the how they treated the Mazoon earlier. [/u]Qasim Hakimuddin is a big joke to the bohra community. He looks like a fool and talks like a jerk.

And where exactly you saw that???

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:08 am

Can anyone tell me what's reaction of QJ bs and malekul ashtar bs ??
There was saying that fighting between them to be a mazoon and now this new name ??

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:20 am

maddy wrote:Can anyone tell me what's reaction of QJ bs and malekul ashtar bs ??
There was saying that fighting between them to be a mazoon and now this new name ??
QJ and MA would not object, it would be a planned thoughtful decision among brothers. QJ and MA would be pulling the strings and others are puppet for public interface.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:21 am

maddy wrote:Can anyone tell me what's reaction of QJ bs and malekul ashtar bs ??

This must be Qjs game plan to keep yns family happy

STS had 4 wives all the families have to be looked after.

If SKQ had been less ambitious and less honest and less intellectual he would have remained Mazoon , but my guess is he somehow did not fit the crowd. His children got western education and started thinking logically.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:02 pm

This is very like a rumor, from the fevered imagination of Mr. asad. Please don't give credence to this nonsense. Unless you read it on Malumaat or Mumineen, don't believe it.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:21 pm

Qasim bs, the great mazoon hater, now a mukasir. So is he the zahir mukasir or the batin mukasir?
And the million dollar question is that if qasim bs and gang didn't accept Syedna Burhanuddin's mazoon, does this new proclamation mean that mufaddal bs' gang respect him more than Syedna Burhanuddin, because they believe Syedna Burhanuddin made a mistake by creating Syedna Qutbuddin as his mazoon? !

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 pm

Qasim BS had done ashara few years ago in Dubai, and i am sorry to say this person is a worse orator and waezin, other jamea talebats are better than this guy, i had to commute all the way to sharjah on the day of ashura from Qusais to Sharjah to listen to the Maqtal of Qusai BS S/o Muder BS (SURAT) it was the same year when SMB (RA) and muffadal saab shared the taqht together and Muffadal saab manhandled SMB (RA).

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:36 pm

So apparently many of us have seen with our own eyes how mufaddal bs was man handling Syedna Burhanuddin RA. I even remember seeing mufaddal bs on takht making an angry face at Syedna Burhanuddin RA when Syedna was trying to recite something and mufaddal bs was "interrupted" by Syedna RA.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:46 pm

watsup msg:

Forwarded as received.

Mukasir saab promoted or rather REWARDED for betraying Khuzema Qutbuddin and being a loyal chamcha of MS and doing his "Jee Hajoori"

Qasim bs is 85 years old and persona non grata and Huseinbhai saab is 99 years and like a vegetable, he cant even stand on his own feet. Hence both these men will kick the bucket soon and ultimately the coveted and most lucrative posts will be given to Muffy's brothers Qaid Johar and Malik ul Ashter. A cunning move which ensures that all the haraam ki kamai remains within one family only.

Husseinbhai saab's daughter is married to Badrul Jamali (Muffy's saala) and son of YN who had started this fitnah years back. Hence if Hussein bs doesn't tow Muffy's lines then Badrul jamali will throw his wife out of the house. So one can see that fear psychosis is used even in Saifee Mahal and is not restricted to abde bohras alone.

Does an abde idiot ever wonder that why doesn't the so called hidden Imam NEVER nominates anyone from outside the Dai's family for these lucrative posts since the 47th Dai ? Simple answer is that the fairy tales of Dai talking with the hidden Imam is just a myth to fool bohras and rule over them endlessly !!

To fool the abde bohras, Muffy has chosen the day of Eid Ghadeer in order to give his farman a shia Islamic colour and also to equate himself with Prophet s.a.w. (Nauzubillah).

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:24 pm

The joke is on the slaved

Do Bohra still need a Diai in their faith ?

Your masters also know how foolish you slaves are .

All the silly talk about Nass , and twisted ideology , the princes themselves know it is an easy concept to fool you .

How many times will I repeat! Your children or the common person can never ever lead or rise in the community, this is a family affair and will remain.

Not only that they have tainted the whole ideology or doctrine into cult. It is so tainted it is neither Islamic or civilised. So continue your fairy ride.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:32 pm

Yes, you are right. The mufaddalis are now officially a fairy tale of truth. One wonders with all the issues they had with Syedna Burhanuddin RA mazoon, why not just delete the mazoon and mukasir from misaaq. Cause if you can add mansoos to misaaq, then you can delete. Get it? If you can add, you can delete.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:48 pm

So much stuff happening , my mind getting confused and spinning. Who is zahir who is baatin, who is dai in zahir, baatin Mazoon of which camp, Zaahir Mazoon of opposite camp... ? Did I miss something?

Can Taizoonbhaisaheb please come out and clear up all this zahir-batin crap once and for all, it's getting so painfully tiresome. Why can't he just retract this whole zahirbatin thing and tell everyone he dreamed up this whole thing. That way, he may even be promoted to baatin Mazoon of SMS.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:06 am

This is exactly what I thought when I first heard the BAD news!
ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg:

Forwarded as received.

Mukasir saab promoted or rather REWARDED for betraying Khuzema Qutbuddin and being a loyal chamcha of MS and doing his "Jee Hajoori"

Qasim bs is 85 years old and persona non grata and Huseinbhai saab is 99 years and like a vegetable, he cant even stand on his own feet. Hence both these men will kick the bucket soon and ultimately the coveted and most lucrative posts will be given to Muffy's brothers Qaid Johar and Malik ul Ashter. A cunning move which ensures that all the haraam ki kamai remains within one family only.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:43 am

Very Smart Move by SMS . What's happening in SKQ's camp ? Does he want to keep all three posts with himself ? Or there is no one available there to be Mazoon & Mukasir ?

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:09 am

There is no confirmation of this "news" from any of the major websites, or people in India. I talked to some relatives and they did not mention this so called mazoon and mkasir things. Please, please verify this new before going off on long tangents on pros/cons. It seems at present to be a rumor and nothing more.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:12 am

It is not rumour. It was announced in yesterday's vaez everywhere - the misaq yesterday had those new names.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:15 am

lol... which place do u live in man... North Korea or some remote sub Saharan region.. ??
Biradar wrote:There is no confirmation of this "news" from any of the major websites, or people in India. I talked to some relatives and they did not mention this so called mazoon and mkasir things. Please, please verify this new before going off on long tangents on pros/cons. It seems at present to be a rumor and nothing more.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:26 am

dawedaar wrote:lol... which place do u live in man... North Korea or some remote sub Saharan region.. ??
I don't go to majlis organized by Mr. Muffadul and his Iblisi toli. Why would I go to a misaq organized by him, when I don't even believe he is the da'i? I am not a freeloading hypocrite who just goes for aman and jamaan, and socialize with buddies. But, yes, I asked around some of my relative who don't live in North Korean or sub Saharan region. They confirmed what you said. My bad!

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:29 pm

take it with a pinch of salt dude... I just meant to say that such news are abde household gossips within few seconds of public declaration through whatsapp n texts!
Biradar wrote:
dawedaar wrote:lol... which place do u live in man... North Korea or some remote sub Saharan region.. ??
I don't go to majlis organized by Mr. Muffadul and his Iblisi toli. Why would I go to a misaq organized by him, when I don't even believe he is the da'i? I am not a freeloading hypocrite who just goes for aman and jamaan, and socialize with buddies. But, yes, I asked around some of my relative who don't live in North Korean or sub Saharan region. They confirmed what you said. My bad!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:59 pm

the new mazoon and mukasir can go to hell for all i care. they are both mere puppets and lackeys of the mufatlal gang, of no consequence whatsoever. the bohras are less than a million out of 1700 milion muslims, which makes them .00059% of the islamic ummah. of that miniscule % these 2 jokers are basically non-significant and non-consequential, self-deluded, self-inflated-with-importance, gloriously pathetic senile and infirm donkeys. a couple of frogs croaking in a tiny little puddle somewhere in antarctica....!

perhaps some kind soul should inform the emperor that his crown jewels are exposed, he is wearing no clothes!

jungle999

Unread post by jungle999 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:31 pm

I dont give a dame for new mazoon and mukasir new scrounger from m.m.s gange .

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:03 pm

the new mazoon and mukasir can go to hell for all i care.
Br AZ
If they go to hell can you imagine all the Abde and Amte Sheep will be following them and just think Jannat will be lonely place,No Kharas, No Mithas and Ice cream in Noorani Thaal. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: