Bringing Bohra back from wahhabis

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
topiwala

Bringing Bohra back from wahhabis

Unread post by topiwala » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:17 am

I have come across many of our bohra brethren have changed to wahhabi (chovis number), so now it is our duty to bring them back , can you suggest some advice on how to deal with such people and bring them back in the bohra fold?

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Bringing Bohra back from wahhabis

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:41 pm

topiwala wrote:I have come across many of our bohra brethren have changed to wahhabi (chovis number), so now it is our duty to bring them back , can you suggest some advice on how to deal with such people and bring them back in the bohra fold?
the best advice i can suggest is to send in an arzi into the hazrate aaliyah imamiyah qudsaniya, apprise him of the situation and provide him specific names, addresses and tel nos of these treacherous converts. syedna will then use his tremendous financial and political resources to lure these dangerous subversive elements back into his fold. inform these wahabi wolves that syedna wants them back by hook or by crook, er ... by crook actually. he will enlist them into the superb qarze hasana scheme and provide each one of them 5 lakh rs loan.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:52 pm

topiwala wrote:I have come across many of our bohra brethren have changed to wahhabi (chovis number), so now it is our duty to bring them back , can you suggest some advice on how to deal with such people and bring them back in the bohra fold?
Start with Anajmi :mrgreen: Ask him may be he can guide you

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:11 pm

The first step in going back to the bohra fold is to turn around and go back!!

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Brother topiwala ! My serious question to you is that you want to bring people back to bohra fold BUT FOR WHAT ? Bohras who are not even sure who their Mola is ? Which Mola is dai of Imam Hussain A.S ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:15 pm

This is nothing new as MORE Bohras have not only left Bohraism but even left Islam and have embraced the Bahai faith, this started during 51st Dai's era !!

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:46 am

There is no point in bringing back the filth .
Accha huwa ke kachraa saaf ho gaya.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:46 am

ghulam muhammed wrote: embraced the Bahai faith, this started during 51st Dai's era !!
What is Bahai faith? Can't we stay Muslims Ghulam brother ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:09 pm

WiththenameofAllah wrote:What is Bahai faith? Can't we stay Muslims Ghulam brother ?
This question should be asked to the Bohras who embraced Bahai faith.

Regarding Bahai faith.... Its founder was one Bahaullah who was a shia from Iran and who claimed that he is the Zuhoor Imam although at some places in Bahai literature he also claims to be a Prophet. He was ultimately killed by a firing squad and whats even more surprising is that his grave and also Bahai headquarters are in Haifa, Israel !! You can find out more about this faith on the internet.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:47 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
WiththenameofAllah wrote:What is Bahai faith? Can't we stay Muslims Ghulam brother ?
This question should be asked to the Bohras who embraced Bahai faith.

Regarding Bahai faith.... Its founder was one Bahaullah who was a shia from Iran and who claimed that he is the Zuhoor Imam although at some places in Bahai literature he also claims to be a Prophet. He was ultimately killed by a firing squad and whats even more surprising is that his grave and also Bahai headquarters are in Haifa, Israel !! You can find out more about this faith on the internet.
Makes sense; it is Jews who started Shiasim; however I am surprised at current day animosity between Iran and Israel ........ I do not understand this scenario. Who is trying to hide what? What is the game now? Are Iran and Hizb-ullah 'Taliban' (mujahedeen) of Israel??

Munira_RV

Unread post by Munira_RV » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:25 pm

JC wrote: It is Jews who started Shiasim
Check: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10293

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:35 pm

topiwala wrote:...how to deal with such people and bring them back in the bohra fold?
topi,

in the last few days i located 3 bohras who have converted to wahabism. they all want 2.5 million dollars each to come back, because they were paid 1 million dollars by saudis to become wahabi. they have to return that amount with interest if they leave.

can you please urgently advise? this would be a mubarak month to bring them back into the fold.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:15 am

Also "Topi"

"Al Wahab" being one of the glorious names of Allah (swt) so each and every practicing muslim is a wahabi i.e. Allah Wala.
Kisko kisko laogey topi bhai...

chocoman

Unread post by chocoman » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:48 am

Its alright let it be. Its OK if they find peace in any other sect rather than being bohras. At least they're Muslims, imam Ali gave his whole life in unifying this ummah, who are we to desecrate it. I see the glass as half full, not half empty. Chill out topi I'm a proud shia of Imam Ali and I would like to narrate something similar to what he said ( I can't remember the exact words). Imam Ali had said that a mumin will never care about things that Dont matter to him. I hope you get my point. Respect your mom and dad educate your children, love your wife and be a good man. I think this is what matters the most. Dont interfere in other peoples life and their deen. Lakum deenakum waliyadeen!!!!