Bohra to chovis number and bringing them back to bohra fold

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
topiwala

Bohra to chovis number and bringing them back to bohra fold

Unread post by topiwala » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:34 am

I have come across many of our bohra brethren have changed to wahhabi (chovis number), so now it is our duty to bring them back , can you suggest some advice on how to deal with such people and bring them back in the bohra fold?

I see they have dedicated a whole website to convert the mumineen to choviss number , http://www.islamhelpline.net/searchtest ... arch=bohra

so is there any counter site for that?

does anyone know about the author of this site and how he managed to steal the email ids of all mumineen worldwide to preach chovis numberi

ghulam muhammed

Re: Bohra to chovis number and bringing them back to bohra f

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:26 pm

The owner of that site is M. Burhan who was once a Bohra.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:01 am

so who is he now?
which sect he has turned to?
reading that site doesnt seem that he has fully converted to wahabism
as there is enough material eugolising ahlebayt

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:44 am

He is no wahabi. When you do not understand any concept you call them wahabi :D. He is a Muslim only . Just a muslim.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:15 pm

WiththenameofAllah wrote:He is no wahabi. When you do not understand any concept you call them wahabi . He is a Muslim only . Just a muslim.
I agree with the above statement as nowhere has he claimed to be a wahabi nor has he praised Abdul wahab anytime. I agree that some of his views sound extreme but some of his articles are really good. I have quoted a few of his articles on this forum which were liked by many.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:07 am

see :

n: Secondly can you please tell me Directly what you think about the term `Whabisim` -- and what you think about the late Shakh Muhammad Ibn Abdel Wahhab (Rahmalal Allaah).
About 200-300 years ago, the majority of the Islamic countries were under colonial rule, and elements of ‘bida’ and ‘shirk’ was rampant amongst the muslims. In various parts of the world, a number of good scholars arose who warned the believers against the heinous crime of ‘shrik’, and guided them to follow the clear commands of the Quran and Sunnah.
Among such scholars was a person named Mohamed ibn Abdul Wahhab in the land of Arabia. He actively confronted the concept of shirk and the practices of ‘bidah’ or innovation, and was quite successful in guiding the believers to the Quran and Sunnah. Mohamed ibn Saud, the founder of what is currently known as Saudi Arabia was impressed by the teachings of Mohamed ibn Abdul Wahhab, and helped and supported him in this noble cause.
Mohamed ibn Abdul Wahhab was influential in propagating the Truth from the Quran and Sunnah in the land of Arabia. The English colonial rulers of Arabia at that time, obviously did not like his movement and started a ferocious propaganda about Mohamed ibn Abdul Wahhab and his Islamic movement, and they are the ones who termed the movement ‘Wahhabi-ism’.
The term Wahhabi soon became synonymous with fundementalist Islam, and was widely used as a derogatory term by the Western colonial powers and the so-called ‘moderate’ muslims, to imply the believers who would not practice innovations and shirk in their deen.
Wahhabi is thus not a sect in Islam, neither a school of thought, nor a deen! It was simply a term concocted, used and used as a ferocious propaganda tool by the Western colonial powers of the time; just as today they display their open prejudice against the true believers by naming them ‘Islamists’, ‘fundementalists’, ‘extremists’, and ‘terrorists’! In their convenient terminology, the muslims who obey and follow the Western Powers are called ‘moderate’; and the muslims who obey and follow Allah and His Messenger are given derogatory names like ‘Islamists’ and ‘extremists’!
The irony is that in the land of Saudi Arabia one will not even find a trace of any people who call themselves ‘Wahhabis’! But in countries like Iran, Pakistan, India, etc. the ‘moderate’ muslims who are themselves severely engrossed in practices of shirk and bidah, call all those believers who refuses to practice shirk and bidah as Wahhabis.
Your brother and well wisher in Islam,
Burhan

http://www.islamhelpline.net/node/3863

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:08 am

even this site seems to be wahhabi enterprise

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:17 am

topiwala wrote:even this site seems to be wahhabi enterprise
So what are you doing here?

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:11 am

Yet I see that there are many like minded people here who would be interested in rescuing our brothers from wahhabis , is there any better place to find such then here?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:13 am

SBM wrote: So what are you doing here?
selling topi's

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:14 pm

topiwala wrote:even this site seems to be wahhabi enterprise
What do you mean by this? I believe you have noted from various posts of various members that many do not believe in such a thing 'Wahabi' and I am one of them. We are not here to sell any 'sect' or any 'school of thought' ............ we are here to discuss and debate Islam in general, Bohras specially and the Abde/Amte Cult of these days. Your earlier post has some valid points but we must understand that 'perfection does not exist' ........... nobody is right 100%, we are here to find out who and what constitutes 51% or more 'Right'.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:27 pm

so you consider these people who are always shouting shirk to be 51% more "right"?

anajmi, many people call you wahhabi here , may I know what made you to leave such a beautiful bohra community ? were you paid? its a common knowledge that Wahhabis pay people to convert, I hope you come back!

also any mumin who knows about people who are converting bohra to chovisia , please PM me and also PM me his name and address.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Current Abdes/Amtes cult of MuffatDal is 51% or more wrong. Their practices are against Islam and even against basic principles of humanity. Their biggest crime is to convert once a 'beautiful community' (your words) into a CULT ..............

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:41 pm

topiwala wrote:so you consider these people who are always shouting shirk to be 51% more "right"?

anajmi, many people call you wahhabi here , may I know what made you to leave such a beautiful bohra community ? were you paid? its a common knowledge that Wahhabis pay people to convert, I hope you come back!

also any mumin who knows about people who are converting bohra to chovisia , please PM me and also PM me his name and address.
Let us start with me, I still have e jamaat card and I have left the fold. I am a MUSLIM, if you know the meaning of MUSLIM. let me see your magic work on me. Tell me where do you reside before I give my address to you. Are you brave enough to reveal your identity and address..

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:58 pm

SBM wrote:
topiwala wrote:so you consider these people who are always shouting shirk to be 51% more "right"?

Let us start with me, I still have e jamaat card and I have left the fold. I am a MUSLIM, if you know the meaning of MUSLIM. let me see your magic work on me. Tell me where do you reside before I give my address to you. Are you brave enough to reveal your identity and address..
And me too. I never did have a e jamaat card. What for.
Reason to leave was the idiot Muddafal BS . He behaved liked a Don. All he could do to enforce was to throw me out from a zanajaa namaaz.
I do not see any reason why you discribe this a "Beautiful" community.
The idiot has got my name and address you may get it from him.
Wahhabis paying ? What a joke. And the Bhoris Dai gets paid. Only an idiot would want to pay to follow a religion.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:51 pm

Topi,

For you religion means "money" to be given. Well that is only the case of the Ismaili sect of Islam.Specially so for the Dawoodi Bohras. Why would any one sell ones religious beliefs for any amount of money. Besides Allah can not be bought for any price. It would be fool hardy to do that, it would only fill the pockets of the God Men like your Dai. he is only fooling the people, like you.

All you need to take off your Topi and let your brain be aired with right religious beliefs.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:54 pm

No, our Aqa Mola always wants good and maintain a beautiful looking community which wahhabis are most jealous of hence you find such big forum using the very name of "dawoodibohra" but preaching the completely opposite message to what our aqa mola preaches. I am very sure this forum receives a substantial petrodollar funding to try to slowly subvert the bohra community using such cheap tactics of using this domain name such that all our mumineen would get this forum in all our google searches , it is really upsetting the=at our youths are visiting this website and then displaying wahhabi behaviours like asking "proof" for everything!! but I am glad that a mumin bhai has built a custom google search engine where websites of munafiqeen are ignored, please dont take information from this site as this is against the farman of our beloved aqa mola. This site I have seen has created mischief even among our bhaisahebs who had complained regarding this website which is taking advantage of dawedar's gimmick to make us loose our faith in aqa mola. I would not have come here untill i started recieving the whattsapp messages copy pasted from here which have clear motive to divorce us from our beloved aqa mola(tus).

and these whhabis are indeed very jealous of us they do not spare us even in hajj season and prohibit us from doing matam in hajj, we have to do it privately and this wahhabi country is the only country where our aqa mola does not get the grandeur respect and glorification he deserves which clearly shows their anti ahlebayt, anti shia opinions.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:00 pm

I am very sure this forum receives a substantial petrodollar funding to try to slowly subvert the bohra community using such cheap tactics of using this domain name such that all our mumineen would get this forum in all our google searches
And I am sure Kothari Goons give substantial amount of Money to RSS and BJP to save their ill gotten wealth.
Surprise that you had no problem a sick human being calling himself Ilah Ul Ard...a beautiful name of Allaha to to used for a sick human being
And btw just because google search give this web on the top shows that this is most visited BOHRA website
DID YOU NOTICE THAT GANDHI NEY SUB KO GANDHI TOPI PHENAEE LEKIN KHUD NEY KABHI NAHI PHENI

Munira_RV

Unread post by Munira_RV » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:08 pm

SBM wrote:GANDHI NEY SUB KO GANDHI TOPI PHENAEE LEKIN KHUD NEY KABHI NAHI PHENI
:D

Ghanu saru kahyu SBM bhai

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:05 pm

this post is not about our poor gandhiji but the wahhabi che guaveras in this forum

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:29 pm

topiwala wrote:this post is not about our poor gandhiji but the wahhabi che guaveras in this forum
Another lackey with WAHABI chanting... Just wonder if Kothari Goons new Mantra is to call everyone WAHABI...
The practices of Kothari Goons are no differnt then the practices of WAHABI of Saudi, Saudi call themselves Kings and Price and so do Kothari Goons
Saudi have expensive toys so do Kothari Goons, Saudi are using People's money in the form of national treasure of Oil so do Kothari in the name of DAWAT and Faith.
Saudi donot allow women to drive so Kothari wants women to stay home. Saudi do not believe in educating women so do Kothari Goons asking women to sew Rida, topi and make Roti
So all the Kothari GOONS are replica of Saudi Kings and since the followers of Saudi are WAHABI so are the ABDES of KOTHARI GOONS

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:51 pm

It is you who are lackey, anybody even the non muslims who read this poor comparison between our kothar mubarak and wahhabis would roll on ground laughing , even wahhabis like anajmi will take an objection here as saudi alone is not wahhabi, wahhabi is the typical "wahhabi behaviour" we find in reformists which want to challenge everything unnecessarily.
They are the ones who just want to derail and author confusion among the peaceful mumineen

AS AN EXAMPLE : just goto any Muslim/non muslim forum of any sect and there you find wahhabis like anajmi creating discord and confusion !!

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:32 am

also please continue to PM me if you have any details of wahhabis trying to convert bohras

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:05 am

bro
as kothar has diverted away from islamic principles in general and has gradual become cult,
but the wahabis(so called true followers of pure islam labelling anyone who do not subscribe to thier own twisted views about islam---they have manipulated the meaning of Quran also) are even worse then them.
the evil nexus of mohammad bin abdul wahab and saudi king was the worst of its kind which had catastrophic effect
on the generations to come and in greater part of muslim world. which has all but reduced beautiful religion and the message of islam to perpetrate heinous crime. it is the perfect example of politics joining hand with religion.
the serpent and moongose came together

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:20 am

though their views on bidaa and shirk are somewhat laudable,
but their views regarding ahle bayt, women are so extreme that nobody in thier right mind would sanction them.
they regard mauwiya and yazid as caliph and ameer ul muminin, which almost all historians and researchers have claimed them as evil.
they regard karbala as a political war which does not have an iota of truth in it.
by just terming that as political war----they have one single handedly reduced the significance of the zulm perpetrated on the grandson of thier prophet which they claim to so ardently follow.
it is a great irony that they call themselves as true muslim, but forget that they are true muslim only coz of imam husains sacrifice as it has been established by all historians and researchers that if imam husain would have accepted yazid, nobody would be muslim as he openly said that there is no nabi and wayeh and just a dream of a lunatic man. he would have permitted bidaa and shirk and all haram things as legal which the wahabis are bent of opposing. it is just coz of imama husain that they call themselves as muslim free of bidaa and shirk.
and regarding women --they just want to keep them shrouded in burqa without giving them any rights .
cannot go out of the house without mehram, cannot decide whom to marry, sactioning child marraige of girl as young as nine years, making slave of non muslim women to serve the faithful.which has no place in islam.
wow--the true followers of islam--excellent

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:58 am

We are not wahabis, we are MUSLIMS ! Quran v. clearly says follow deen to Ibrahim i.e. ISLAM.. i think wabi,shia,sunni there is nothing like that .. It is only Islam to be followed there are differences and they have to be respected but bohras are really out of the way now ..too much to bear !!!

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:06 am

A wahhabi's greatest excuse is that he will say "i am not wahhabi" , but wahhabi is not just about saudi etc , it is genetic problem which affects many.

A wahhabi is simply the iconoclastic person who opposes and wants to challenge the orthodox traditions which have consensus among all community members. Hence it is meaningless to affix wahhabi with saudi etc, anajmi for example is not a saudi guy, and infact he may himself oppose the saudis, yet he remains a wahhabi.

and qutubji mamajiwala,

you have completely missed the target , you call "wahhabi opposition to shirk bidah " laudable!! No , infact it is the biggest and only weapon in the hand of a typical wahhabi of all color and hue. So instead of focusing on other irrelevant issues like politics, saudi , women etc. We should corner them in their so called "most strongest weapon". This is because a wahhabi believes that the allegations you put on them like saudi petrodollars, women mistreatment etc are all false and propagated by media, to some extent they are true as I have wahhabi co workers and they dont practice all such stuff, yet they only make this issue of shirk and bidah their only weapons. So instead of countering them on useless issues we should target their only weapon.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:48 am

sorry bro no hard feelings but i tend do disagree a little.
they tend to make the issue of bidaa and shirk as their stongest weapon precisely coz they dont want to discuss
or come out in open for other issues which they subtely promote in the garb of purity, modestly and religion.
i have had this experience first hand.
ur co-workers may not be practising, but in general that is thier ideology.
the fact that they say it is false propagated by media is itself a proof of its correctness.
what i think is we should leave alone the bidaa and shirk part and strongly take on their weak points
confront them with other issues which i have highlighted and make them comment or force them to start
discussion on it. just should not satisfied with their claim that it is media propaganda, which is definitely not, unless u urself beleive it be so.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:02 am

well anajmi is a wahhabi and I am very sure by his post that he does not practice things which you claim and many wahhabis themselves oppose saudi e\petrodollar etc, so this is certainly not the main issue. If you read their books then it is all about bidah shirk sunnat etc. So why not challenge them with what they have?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:32 am

So why not challenge them with what they have?
So Topiwala Would you tell Kothari Goons to challenge Wahabis Consular Generals -Ambassadors from Kuwait-Dubai-Jordan-Saudi Arabia-Pakistan-Yemen etc etc--- when they met with them and Kothari Masters presented them with Shawls...