Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
MMH

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

Unread post by MMH » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:54 am

SBM wrote:
MMH wrote:I think taher b.s voice is very close to skq when he was younger and has the same zeal and emotions. I wont be able to attend waaz due to work so I really look forward to the links of the recording.
Sister---you are going against the Farman of our Shafiq Bawa who cares so much about us. You are not buying into his HIKMAAT of staying away from work :mrgreen:

SBM bhai...my dear friend....I am going against a lot of farmaans lately and I am beyond giving a damn!

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:06 am

MMH bahen I myself will not be attending some of the waaz due to work commitments. To be honest last year the content of the few Ashara waazes I attended was not that great. You want want the orator to captivate you, teach you and deliver an emotional account of the events of Karbala. I thought that this year I did not want to listen too much to bayaans which primarily dealt with glorification of the present dai and had the odd lanaat to SKQ side bandied about. It is good that the SKQ side is making their waaz available on the Internet. Though I cannot admit as much to my family. They would be disgusted that I would even consider listening to SKQ side sermons. My husband being an outsider does not understand why all this drama about which waaz to listen to.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:11 am

Today i had two options, either to go to masjid and listen to Muffadal Saab or in the comfort of my office listen to the waaz of SKQ's son.I made a decision in my mind immediately, since i have lost complete faith in Muffadal saab way of dawat, i find a little surviving hope with SKQ saheb and his sons.
I do not regret my decision, today what i heard the bayan of Shz Taher BS which was a recording of his 2nd Moharram first waaz, what a waaz completely different from the orating style of Muffadal saab and co. This bayan was very spiritual, importance of love (walayat and taat) of nabi, wasi, Imam and duats, what happens when person does not do taat for the present Saheb, Zikr of Adam Nabi (AS) Zikr of the importance of Bismillah etc. Very enlighting very soothing, not like " SU THAI SU THAI PAGAL THAI JAI"
On other thread supporters (DBMS) are complimenting him and saying this time it was different and in their awe they themselves are discrediting and proving that MS was not eligible or disliked before.
MS made a dumb statement in his waaz that SKQ saheb has black magic and he has lot of Ilm (that means MS himself is acknowledging he has more Ilm than him) and he said he has read a lot of books without raza of SMB (RA) and STS (RA) infact STS (RA) is the one who has trained him personally, giving him deeni ilm day and night!

Tahermakka

Unread post by Tahermakka » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:23 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Today i had two options, either to go to masjid and listen to Muffadal Saab or in the comfort of my office listen to the waaz of SKQ's son.I made a decision in my mind immediately, since i have lost complete faith in Muffadal saab way of dawat, i find a little surviving hope with SKQ saheb and his sons.
I do not regret my decision, today what i heard the bayan of Shz Taher BS which was a recording of his 2nd Moharram first waaz, what a waaz completely different from the orating style of Muffadal saab and co. This bayan was very spiritual, importance of love (walayat and taat) of nabi, wasi, Imam and duats, what happens when person does not do taat for the present Saheb, Zikr of Adam Nabi (AS) Zikr of the importance of Bismillah etc. Very enlighting very soothing, not like " SU THAI SU THAI PAGAL THAI JAI"
On other thread supporters (DBMS) are complimenting him and saying this time it was different and in their awe they themselves are discrediting and proving that MS was not eligible or disliked before.
MS made a dumb statement in his waaz that SKQ saheb has black magic and he has lot of Ilm (that means MS himself is acknowledging he has more Ilm than him) and he said he has read a lot of books without raza of SMB (RA) and STS (RA) infact STS (RA) is the one who has trained him personally, giving him deeni ilm day and night!
I heard whole waez and syedna mufaddal didnt mention any such thing, please dont lie, at least not in muharram.

dont try to become kazzabe azam, fear ALLAH SUBHANU.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:33 am

There were indirect references so he is not lying. I seem to remember a portion where something about "jaadugaro" was mentioned.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:42 am

There is this gentleman here who mentioned that its very sad that a few people do not want to hear about the shaane hussain and the shahaadat hussain in the masjid, let me tell you one thing, if I were given a choice to go to Masjid, I wouldn't miss it, but I think this community doesn't even consider people like me who cant take days off for waaz. We will continue to have old fashion traditions of attending waaz in the morning and neglecting work instead of taking up a new approach of holding waaz and majlis in the evenings where working ladies like me can also attend! If anyone will bring in a new idea to break away from old drabby traditions, it wont be considered innovative but instead satanic. Secondly, the content of the waaz nowadays consists 90% glorification of the dai, vilification of SKQ and little bit of reference of the actual events of Karbala....for God's sake, this is not the shahaadat of Husain that I would bend backwards to get leave/ days off for. I heard that in yesterday's and today's waaz, there was again a negative mention of SKQ...I don't want to be a part of this kind of a 'shahaadat' in the masjid.

Also, I would look for information on the real/ true events as they were instead of being in a place where there is a food festival and match making for 10 days. And if looking for this 'correct' information means I sit and listen to a waaz on YouTube so be it!!!

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:54 am

Spectator wrote:MMH bahen I myself will not be attending some of the waaz due to work commitments. To be honest last year the content of the few Ashara waazes I attended was not that great. You want want the orator to captivate you, teach you and deliver an emotional account of the events of Karbala. I thought that this year I did not want to listen too much to bayaans which primarily dealt with glorification of the present dai and had the odd lanaat to SKQ side bandied about. It is good that the SKQ side is making their waaz available on the Internet. Though I cannot admit as much to my family. They would be disgusted that I would even consider listening to SKQ side sermons. My husband being an outsider does not understand why all this drama about which waaz to listen to.

Spectator ben, looks like you and I have similar thoughts! I think my family will disown me as well if they knew I am listening to SKQ on the internet....

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:23 am

bro taher
MS didnt mention about black magic in todays waez, but he clearly mentioned this in some previous one
in which he said he has kalu ilm may be in sermon delivered after wafat of SMB. i dont remember though,

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:37 am

Speaking of MS and black magic, hmmm...his mother-in-law's mother was well known to be "plagued" by spirits. I wouldn't be surprised if HE is into black magic!

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:14 am

Most people (big wigs like Shaikhs and other rich die hard abdes who have made it big) focussed on their work in their hey days and now since they are well settled and passed on their work to their descendants or their sub ordinates, can afford to travel to the Ashara fun-fair. These same people who might be bragging about their attendance at successive ashara/miqats would themselves have not gone to any waez during their youth days when their opportunity to earn was prime. So, those who are youth now should consider all this. The youth in their josh for khushi of maula who might be missing school, work etc would be jeopardizing their life by listening to these money making clergy....

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:51 am

MS is fooling people with this ancient old myth of jadugari and bhoot aatma!

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:30 pm

Did anyone see the YouTube from Bakersfield?

Tahermakka

Unread post by Tahermakka » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:56 pm

MMH wrote:There is this gentleman here who mentioned that its very sad that a few people do not want to hear about the shaane hussain and the shahaadat hussain in the masjid, let me tell you one thing, if I were given a choice to go to Masjid, I wouldn't miss it, but I think this community doesn't even consider people like me who cant take days off for waaz. We will continue to have old fashion traditions of attending waaz in the morning and neglecting work instead of taking up a new approach of holding waaz and majlis in the evenings where working ladies like me can also attend! If anyone will bring in a new idea to break away from old drabby traditions, it wont be considered innovative but instead satanic. Secondly, the content of the waaz nowadays consists 90% glorification of the dai, vilification of SKQ and little bit of reference of the actual events of Karbala....for God's sake, this is not the shahaadat of Husain that I would bend backwards to get leave/ days off for. I heard that in yesterday's and today's waaz, there was again a negative mention of SKQ...I don't want to be a part of this kind of a 'shahaadat' in the masjid.

Also, I would look for information on the real/ true events as they were instead of being in a place where there is a food festival and match making for 10 days. And if looking for this 'correct' information means I sit and listen to a waaz on YouTube so be it!!!
Hello

you been working from years and hopefully you will work all your life without getting any where, so why not take a chance and do little scarifies on Imam Hussain and take a 10 days leave and get engaged in ibadat of ALLAH with his tasbeeh and dua, may be he will give taufiq to your husband to work and you can take care of your child?

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:57 am

SMS spends 3 hrs talking about black magic, self pity , seeking loyalty by dragging historical references and spends 15 mins of shadat...It's all about STS, smb and SMS

Yet abdes think they are in Husains AS majlis....

Hey do you know you are supposed to understand the purpose and statement Husain AS made by martyrdom...not the his death or some SMS claiming connection with his authority

There is enough non Bohra videos on you tube to explain intellectually why Husain had to die. If you opened your brains you would be closer to what Husain wanted than listening to SMS .

I can give references of Shia scholars ..yes Shia scholars you heard it right ..unlike what some fools thought I was Wahhabi ..but I can also refer to pragmatic Sunni scholars who praise Husain AS...that makes me SunShi right ? :D

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:07 am

Ozdundee wrote:...that makes me SunShi right ? :D
You will find other sunshi on forum too.Really all bohra waaz are same. If somebody wants knowledge of Quran must listen to brother Nouman Ali khan. Even the shadat recited seems like they are making mockery of Imam Hussain A.S. During SMB last days i use to cry more seeing him in pain, sitting on a chair quiet used as a puppet by SMS more than listening to shadat bayan .

Please admin take some action for the tahermakka. enough is enough . There should be no personal attacks and women on the forum should be respected.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:22 am

Abdes way of giving respect to Hussain a.s. sacrifice

Doing Matam for Hussain a.s.
Crying or rova jevu mu for Hussain a.s.
Attending every waaz and majlises for Hussain a.s.
Eat sabeel nu Jaman
No entertainment (tv/radio) for Hussain a.s.

They literally fail to understand that inorder to truely give respect to Imams sacrifices ones need to follow/accept the path of LIFE they showed/walked.

Until and unless this happen I consider the sacrifices of all the Imams in vain and from the list of Hussain a.s. true followers, Dawoodi Bohra is undoubtedly, unquestionably OUT.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:47 am

Tahermakka wrote:
MMH wrote:There is this gentleman here who mentioned that its very sad that a few people do not want to hear about the shaane hussain and the shahaadat hussain in the masjid, let me tell you one thing, if I were given a choice to go to Masjid, I wouldn't miss it, but I think this community doesn't even consider people like me who cant take days off for waaz. We will continue to have old fashion traditions of attending waaz in the morning and neglecting work instead of taking up a new approach of holding waaz and majlis in the evenings where working ladies like me can also attend! If anyone will bring in a new idea to break away from old drabby traditions, it wont be considered innovative but instead satanic. Secondly, the content of the waaz nowadays consists 90% glorification of the dai, vilification of SKQ and little bit of reference of the actual events of Karbala....for God's sake, this is not the shahaadat of Husain that I would bend backwards to get leave/ days off for. I heard that in yesterday's and today's waaz, there was again a negative mention of SKQ...I don't want to be a part of this kind of a 'shahaadat' in the masjid.

Hello

you been working from years and hopefully you will work all your life without getting any where, so why not take a chance and do little scarifies on Imam Hussain and take a 10 days leave and get engaged in ibadat of ALLAH with his tasbeeh and dua, may be he will give taufiq to your husband to work and you can take care of your child?
Bhai Taher Makka,

There is nothing to suggest that she has any less love and reverence for Imam Husain. What she is saying is that there is not enough quality bayan related to Imam Husain (and I concur). - in short, waiz are not worth her taking time off from work.

The Sunday relay worldwide: 3+ hours of waiz. Few minutes of bayan of Nabi Nuh. I did not feel it was a good use of my time. I will post some more comment later on.

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:16 am

What about SKQ camp ??????
What's status ????
What's response ?????
Attachments
IMG-20141027-WA0007.jpg

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:13 am

Maddy, what response are you looking for? That we are in awe of the numbers?! That enough zombies walk around chanting mola, mola, mufaddal mola, like in the movie 'The Mummy' where they chanted 'Imotep'! No, I'm not in awe of the great Cinderella-AC-buggy-look-at-me-I'm-so-the-usurper social club mafia gang go-pound-their-door-down-if-they-don't-listen charade!!

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:05 am

Sorry brother plz don't get me wrong . .
Actually I received this Two photos on what's app so I just wanted to confirm is it true or not ???
Attachments
IMG-20141029-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20141029-WA0005.jpg

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:37 am

Who is the old person sitting on the right side of SKQ? i have seen him in all the picks of SKQ but his face has never been clear. He sits on sujni so he is a higher up. Perhaps Br GM might know.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:12 am

Maddy let me remind you, Rasulullah only had two people - Moulatona Khadija and Moulana Ali praying behind him for eight years. And why are you using last year's picture?

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:25 am

Muffy advertised the Fatemi Dawat internet broadcast from his takhat today :roll: . They say there is no such thing as bad publicity :lol:

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:34 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:Muffy advertised the Fatemi Dawat internet broadcast from his takhat today :roll: . They say there is no such thing as bad publicity :lol:
It is quite obvious to a logical person to deduce that since Muffy has to continually keep mentioning Syedna Qutbuddin even though he has but a handful of people with him, there is something eating him up from the inside. Otherwise, with all the support and money he has, one would deduce that he would be so content and not need to mention any of this. From those who know him personally, he does have a personality disorder - he can't stand people who don't agree with him - the worst characteristic for any leader to have.

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:16 am

think_for_yourself wrote:Maddy let me remind you, Rasulullah only had two people - Moulatona Khadija and Moulana Ali praying behind him for eight years. And why are you using last year's picture?

Who told you that this is last year pic ???
Even I don't know about it . .

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:20 am

I can't see who is in the photo, but I do know that Syedna Qutbuddin was in Bakersfield for Ashara last year and this year Taher Bhaisaheb is there and the backdrop is the same.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:15 pm

maddy wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote:Maddy let me remind you, Rasulullah only had two people - Moulatona Khadija and Moulana Ali praying behind him for eight years. And why are you using last year's picture?

Who told you that this is last year pic ???
Even I don't know about it . .
It does not take a genius to deduce that. Taher BS is doing waaz in Bakerfield this year and the picture is of SKQ who was here last year.

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:32 pm

Bhai ek vat to fix chhe k aa photos aa year Bakerfield na nathi . . I think aa photos aa year thane na che. . because agar aa photo
Last year na hoi to itnu kam public to na j hoi because last year he was mazoon . . .
Think about it
Last edited by maddy on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:37 pm

hint: 2nd picture the person on mic.....seen him somewhere (dawedar ni kahaani episode# yadayada) look closely!

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:53 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:hint: 2nd picture the person on mic.....seen him somewhere (dawedar ni kahaani episode# yadayada) look closely!
The snake...