Ashara 1436 Surat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:52 pm

watsup msg :

4th MOHURRUM VAYEZ
= Tajut Dawatit Tayebiyall Garah (aa lakab Taher Saifuddin Mola ye Burhanuddin Mola ne aapu che)

Burhanuddin mola ye Taher Saifuddin mola si 15 varas ni umar ma Haj ni raza lidhi.

a) Zahir ma Taj (Crown) si maatha ni zeenat che yej misal Burhanuddin mola Dawat par Taj ni misal che.

b) Zaahir ma maathu (Head) Jisam (Body) ni aala (Superior) jagah par che tem Dawat ma Taj ni jagah par Imam ane eni gaibat ma Dai che.

c) Mumineen na maatha par Topi hamesha pehreli hoi che eni su maana ke mola si mohabbat ni che.

d) Rasulallah ye em farmayu ke hamesha topi and joota nava (New) pehne.

e) Rasulallah ni paaghdi nu naam "Sahab" yaani "wadal" (clouds).

f) Jena maatha par Rasulaalah no Nass no taj hoi tene koi roki saktu nathi.

g) Ek waqt Madina ma baarish Ghana zor thi aavi, karib che ke sagla na ghar ma paani aavi jaai, te waqt Rasulallah ye badal ne hukum kidho ke Madina na andar nahi, Madina na cho taraf varse to badal Madina na cho taraf Taj ni shaakelat ma waraswa laago.

h) Mufaddal mola aaje daawedar par Ghana gusse thaya ane Imami shaan si jalaal ma Ghana Ghana ane Ghana gusse thaya ne em farmaayu ke daawedar ye bawaji saab ne ghani iza pochavi che.

I) Aaje Nabi Ibrahim ni zikr ni majlis che jeni umar 113 waras ni hati ane aapni qabar Mubarak Baitul Muqaddas si 12 mile na faasla par che.

j) Imam Hussain na gham nu sahib (badal) har jagah par felayelu che ane ehne koi roki nahi sake.

k) Kanjoosi ghani kharaab cheez che.

l) Rizk (rozi) na hoi to ghabraai na jaata, Mola Ali nu naam lai ane aap no wasilo lai Khuda rozi na dus darwaaza kholi aapse.

j) Aaj ni taarikh 4 che ke jema 4+3+2+1=10 thai che, ajab aa taarikh ni hikmat che.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:47 pm

b) Zaahir ma maathu (Head) Jisam (Body) ni aala (Superior) jagah par che tem Dawat ma Taj ni jagah par Imam ane eni gaibat ma Dai che.
And what about heads that are up the.. you know what?

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:45 pm

b) h) Mufaddal mola aaje daawedar par Ghana gusse thaya ane Imami shaan si jalaal ma Ghana Ghana ane Ghana gusse thaya ne em farmaayu ke daawedar ye bawaji saab ne ghani iza pochavi che.
From 2002 zahirbatin.com
Their Ultimate Goal
Their goal -- by spewing this poison of zahir-batin -- is to take away any respect we may have left for the aala rutba of mazoon. By their actions and words it is evident that they do not believe in Syedi Mazoon Saheb as Aqamola's TUS mazoon ! By saying that mazoon may not be worthy of his position, these evil people are in fact proclaiming to Aqamola TUS that He has appointed the wrong person in that rutba. Naoozobillah ! This evil tasawwur is designed by them to attack Syedi Mazoon Saheb and thus attack Aqamola TUS and all the basic tenets of the Dawoodi Bohra faith, including the misaaq itself.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what's going on right now - or maybe it does for zombies.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:59 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg :

EXCERPTS FROM SURAT VAYEZ.

3) 1000 vaar sochi ne koi bhi vaat ne kaho. Tamari vaat si koi nu dil na dukhi jaai ye Ghana mota gunah che

The irony of this stuck me as I listened to the waiz on Sunday (the worldwide relay). Here is what I heard. A person is accused on the day of judgement of murder. He says: I never touched a sword or knife or a gun or anything, why this charge against me? The answer given to him is: It is true that you never physically killed anybody, but you said words that led to violence and people died. Hence you are responsible for it.

Okay, now, given the lannat and hate campaign against the ex-mazoom, by your own logic, are you not responsible for the attack on Husain Qutbuddin and others in Raudatut Tahera?

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:19 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg :
EXCERPTS FROM SURAT VAYEZ.
3) 1000 vaar sochi ne koi bhi vaat ne kaho. Tamari vaat si koi nu dil na dukhi jaai ye Ghana mota gunah che
Mr. Daal Chaawal, what about the three tormenting days of Taizoon in Nairobi in 2002 or whatever it was - did Mufaddal bs do maafi to Taizoon for causing him "deep depression" as he puts it? Hypocrite!

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:06 am

In Surat, some Talabats/Taalebats are making the rounds of going to each and every momin house and exhorting them to attend waaz daily. They even ask whether they can extend any help in overcoming any problems faced in not attending waaz. They are like almost forcing people to come to the masjid to listen to the waaz. Has anyone experienced this ? And what's the reason behind this ? Surely they are not that concerned of the momin's akherat as that (jannat) is a commodity that can be easily purchased. The powers-that-be wouldn't go through such lengths until or unless there is an agenda behind it.

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:25 am

Moula aaje ghanaj tesh ma dd pr barsa... aim farmayu ke dd zalim che. Mara farjando ne ratorat america lai gaya.. khuada zalim ne pakadase.. moula burhanuddin mozizo batavase
Black magic kare che.. aene je karu che kare khuda aene pakadase
Dai na janaza ma aava v bada ne roka.. zalim che ae
Moula aem farmayu ke mai kharab chu.. to su burhanuddin moula kharab hata
Masjid larji rai che..
Khuda ni lanat dd pr

Source : What's app. . . . .

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:28 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:In Surat, some Talabats/Taalebats are making the rounds of going to each and every momin house and exhorting them to attend waaz daily. They even ask whether they can extend any help in overcoming any problems faced in not attending waaz. They are like almost forcing people to come to the masjid to listen to the waaz. Has anyone experienced this ? And what's the reason behind this ? Surely they are not that concerned of the momin's akherat as that (jannat) is a commodity that can be easily purchased. The powers-that-be wouldn't go through such lengths until or unless there is an agenda behind it.
yes its true they are coming at my place for last two days and keep forcing me to go vaez . Keep on doing tasbee that mola pdhari gya che . tame ketla vage jaso .kale ketla vage gaya hata

i think GEORGE ORWELL would be very happy in heaven or hell that bohra people are doing exactly doing what he said in 1984.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:46 am

bohrabhai wrote:i think GEORGE ORWELL would be very happy in heaven or hell that bohra people are doing exactly doing what he said in 1984.

Ofcourse Hell, did he took the Misaaq from Bohra dai if not who would have taken him to heaven. how silly of you to even ask.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:41 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:In Surat, some Talabats/Taalebats are making the rounds of going to each and every momin house and exhorting them to attend waaz daily. They even ask whether they can extend any help in overcoming any problems faced in not attending waaz. They are like almost forcing people to come to the masjid to listen to the waaz. Has anyone experienced this ? And what's the reason behind this ? Surely they are not that concerned of the momin's akherat as that (jannat) is a commodity that can be easily purchased. The powers-that-be wouldn't go through such lengths until or unless there is an agenda behind it.
If you know anything about Muffy, this is pure Muffy-style. Force. He can't stand anyone who does not agree with him. He's like George Bush - either you're with him or you're against him. There is no gray area for Muffy. Like Bush, he's too stupid to use his brain enough to comprehend the gray. He does not comprehend "La ikraha fid-Deen" - there is no force in Deen!

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:04 am

I want to bring this on record, I know who from kothat monitor this site. Next time I see such photos, I Shall send it to united nations human right commission, and national human rights commission of india. which clearly says that slavery virtual or physical is against law. Article 4 of the human right charter clearly describes it.
http://nhrc.nic.in/documents/UDHR_Eng.pdf
Human dignity is paramount to all. it is guaranteed by every constitution. so please uphold human dignity, do not make them parade in filthy streets in heat and humidity. in one photos people are sitting on their toes, like slaves captured and ready to be sold. I donot know what joy or elevation this brings to syedna sahib. but it shows utter disregard for human self respect. I again request please refrain from doing so. Look at pope francis, he has abandoned his papal residence lives in one room apartment, gave up his papal car, drives an old skoda. embraces the most destitute and sick. every religious priest has to learn from this great man. he will change the face of religion, not only Catholicism but all religions. when he says who am I to judge, he is talking divine, god has declared final justice as his sole prerogative, so don't judge, it is not in your domain.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:09 am

accountability wrote:I donot know what joy or elevation this brings to syedna sahib.
It brings him joy because he is NOT Syedna Saheb! He is Muffy the Great! The Usurper! The Impostor!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:04 am

Marsiya Hussain - English.mp4
(15.77 MiB) Downloaded 1416 times
a marasiya on hussain in english. apt for this thread on ashura
Last edited by Al Zulfiqar on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:07 am

haqniwaat wrote:
accountability wrote:I donot know what joy or elevation this brings to syedna sahib.
It brings him joy because he is NOT Syedna Saheb! He is Muffy the Great! The Usurper! The Impostor!
Bro. haqniwaat:
What about KQ? Does it bring joy to him when people do qadambosi to him? Does he stop people from doing sajda to him or does it bring joy to him?

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:29 am

^
Dear bro. haqniwaat:
I AM a Dawoodi Bohra, but it is not my belief that I should do sajda to any human being. My belief is that I was born a free person and that to err is human; therefore I should bend to God only.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:40 am

canadian wrote:^
Dear bro. haqniwaat:
I AM a Dawoodi Bohra, but it is not my belief that I should do sajda to any human being. My belief is that I was born a free person and that to err is human; therefore I should bend to God only.
Dear bro Canadian, that's like saying that I am a Catholic, but I will not kiss the hand of the pope because I was born a free person. If you are a Dawoodi Bohra, then sajda is one of the most important tenets of the belief!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:51 am

And that is precisely the reason why Dawoodi Bohraism is a form of shirk. It is not Islam but a corruption.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:55 am

anajmi wrote:And that is precisely the reason why Dawoodi Bohraism is a form of shirk. It is not Islam but a corruption.
That is your opinion. You are entitled to it. But the real corruption of Islam was in the saqifa after the wafaat of Rasulullah SAW. It is precisely this saqifa event that lead to the Shahaadat of Imam Husain SA.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:59 am

That was 14 centuries ago. Shirk in bohraism is happening today. It is stupid to talk about things that happened 14 centuries ago while ignoring current problems.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:04 pm

canadian wrote:^
Dear bro. haqniwaat:
Bro Canadian, Allah subhanahu commanded the malaekat to do sajda to a human - Adam As. So what makes you think that one human (far lower than a farishta) doing sajda to another is against Islam? Sajda is a form of acknowledging obedience to and respect for your teacher and leader.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:04 pm

anajmi wrote:That was 14 centuries ago. Shirk in bohraism is happening today. It is stupid to talk about things that happened 14 centuries ago while ignoring current problems.
If sajda is shirk, than the Quraan itself adorns it by saying that not only humans, but angels - all angels - did sajda to Adam! So if that is shirk according to you, once again, that's your opinion, not mine, and you're entitled to your opinion, but it seems to me like the Quraan itself is promoting what you call shirk.
And to make matters worse, the only one who did not do sajda, according to the Quraan, was the Devil Iblees!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:05 pm

Please donot turn this thread in Shia/Sunni it is about Ashara in Surat
Br HQ I know you are die hard supporter of SKQ and you will find nothing wrong.
Admin could you please delete these posts from here as it is not relevant to the thread including mine.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:12 pm

MS has some serious anger management issues, this is dawat which belongs to Imam (AS) and not you, it is whole and sole amanat of Imam (AS) who is in seclusion, blackmailing people in the name of Syedna Burhanuddin saheb (RA) will not work. SMB (RA) was not so harsh with words against people who disliked him, he did not invoke anyone and said something vulgar.
These are the same people Muffadal saifuddin, Qaid Ezzudin, Idris badruddin, Ammar BS, Qusai BS, Malik-ul-Ashter Shujauddin who use to bow down in front of Mazoon Moula SKQ saheb day in day out who use to write letters to him to congratulate and show affection, what happened! people want to know!
Africa Story is boring and pointless it does not expose anything about mazoon saheb, it was some stupid lame mistake which they are making an issue of. Other than that what is the problem, what is eating them alive, that mazoon saheb could not be haq na saheb!

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:13 pm

canadian wrote:
haqniwaat wrote: It brings him joy because he is NOT Syedna Saheb! He is Muffy the Great! The Usurper! The Impostor!
Bro. haqniwaat:
What about KQ? Does it bring joy to him when people do qadambosi to him? Does he stop people from doing sajda to him or does it bring joy to him?

Bro canadian, Allah Subhanahu Himself commanded the malaekat to do sajda to a human - Adam AS. There is nothing unislamic about doing sajda to a human. Doing sajda to a human is a show of respect and obedience. Those who feel it, do it.

Regadless, la ikra ho fiddeen. There is no compulsion to do sajda to SKQ TUS.
Last edited by think_for_yourself on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:15 pm

Stark contrast between SMB (RA) and Muffadal Saifuddin
SMB (RA) used kind and humble words......this fool is totally opposite
Leader cannot be accepted if he is not able to control his weaknesses, and this guys weakness is Anger!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:19 pm

but angels - all angels - did sajda to Adam!
Bohras are not angels. And the sajda command was for Adam only. Not for all humans. Jibraeel (as) never did sajda to the prophet (saw).

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:26 pm

Bro. haqniwaat:

I don’t mind kissing any one’s hand, but sorry I don’t agree with your interpretation of our deen. I know I cannot convince you of my belief and I know for me your belief shall always be shirk. I shall always be respectful of all people , but no one has right to force me to do qadambosi or sajda to any one they think is a superior human being. So let us agree to disagree and close this subject.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:29 pm

anajmi wrote:
but angels - all angels - did sajda to Adam!
Bohras are not angels. And the sajda command was for Adam only. Not for all humans. Jibraeel (as) never did sajda to the prophet (saw).
The point was that there is nothing wrong with the act per se. If it was such a horrible thing to do, Allah would not have commanded the malaekat to do it to Adam. We are all speakers of kalematus shahadat. We know that there is only ONE Allah. So when we do sajda to another human, we are not viewing him as God because we are highly evolved creatures and we can deal with that distinction!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:34 pm

Actually, the prophet (saw) has explicitly prohibited sajda to anyone except Allah. And Allah's commands should not be extrapolated to others. That is the reason why there is no evidence of anyone doing sajda to the prophet (saw). Your Dai isn't more respectable than the prophet (saw) is he?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:10 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:
Bro canadian, Allah Subhanahu Himself commanded the malaekat to do sajda to a human - Adam AS. There is nothing unislamic about doing sajda to a human. Doing sajda to a human is a show of respect and obedience. Those who feel it, do it.

Regadless, la ikra ho fiddeen.
abde bohras need to come out of this misconception drilled into their minds of justifying sajda to a human, any human.

it was allah who commanded the angels to do sajda to adam, whom he created as per his wish. the keyword here is allah. not imam, not dai, not some 2 bit mongrel puppy son of a dai, or a stupid amil. ALLAH.

and allah's command was very specific, that sajda was for ADAM only. did he say, that henceforth you can do sajda to any tom, dick and harry, any sadak chaap self-declared holy man who comes along and claims to be the representative of allah on earth?

did the prophet ever accept sajda from anyone?
did ali ever accept sajda from anyone?
is there any exception made in the quran anywhere about doing sajda to any other being other than adam?
is there any comparison between allah's command and a dai's command?
is the dai equal in rank to any prophet?

if the answer to all above questions is NO, then no matter how much someone tries to pass of their kufr and shirk re: sajda, the answer should still be NO, NO and NO.