Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:21 am

Forwarded as Received :

Questions none of us Bohris have the balls to ask Aliqadr Syedna !

Q: If Khuzema Qutbuddin was such a terrible fellow, troubling the 51st and 52nd syednas no end, why did you select to marry his illustrious and educated daughter in the mid-late eighties, by which time Khuzema Qutbuddin's cheapness was probably open knowledge to you and all ? What was the big idea of asking the man who was troubling your father no end for his daughter's hand in marriage ?

Q: Did you take your wife's consent and marry Khuzema Qutbuddin's daughter and did she say 'Wow' ! another addition to the family that Iam really looking forward to ?

Q: You divorced his daughter after a while, why then did you permit your son to marry one of his daughters in the mid nineties ? Especially when Khuzema Qutbuddin's meanness and vileness was now evident to all ?

Q: In your vayez you explained that Khuzema Qutbuddin did not attend the dafan of Mola Burhanuddin because he had no love for him ? Would you have said the same thing for Aqa Hussain who left Mecca for Iraq even as pilgrims were proceeding for Haj ? Would it be true to say that Aqa Hussain had no love for Mecca, Baitullah and Haj ?

Q: For a number of years you and your henchmen have heaped rubbish on Khuzema Qutbuddin and imposed a virtual baraat on his family while they lived in Saifee Mahal, don't you think it would have been ridiculously easy to decimate the family by having them crushed in the procession and passing it off as an "Accident" (which is probably why they never came) ?

Q: You complain that your grandchildren were spirited away from Saifee Mahal. You were effectively a Dai then, so why could you not stop this by the ilham of Imam uz zaman by immediately posting additional security ?

Adna Mumin.

When Muffy got angry he is telling the public "Tame KQ na bhadkawa ma na aavi jajo and tya na chala jajo" ! Why is he scared if he is correct ? He is just like one of us, he has no trust in anyone, he does not know what is good for him, leave alone us !

And when a person is bankrupt from knowledge his common sense also fails.... !

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:26 pm

This is wrong....Muffadal saab is inticing people to fight and defeat skq saheb mentally and physically....he is leaving it on people and this jalali and all is just a facade....when SKQ saheb called him for mubadala why he did not go and now he is inticing people to go and harm him. This is clear case of defamation, and in court of law it is still not proved that who is rightful successor...so he cannot incite people

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:39 pm

It is worth noting that he said he will not himself do any "baddua" yet lets the masses keep spewing laanats. He also kept mentioning about leaving things to Khuda and how "we" are a peace loving community but no attempt at all to curb or discourage the hate filled emotions.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:33 pm

kimanumanu wrote:It is worth noting that he said he will not himself do any "baddua" yet lets the masses keep spewing laanats.
George Bush didn't personally kill anyone in Iraq, he let his army carry out the dirty job for him !!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:36 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
kimanumanu wrote:It is worth noting that he said he will not himself do any "baddua" yet lets the masses keep spewing laanats.
George Bush didn't personally kill anyone in Iraq, he let his army carry out the dirty job for him !!
Same Bush who received $ 250,000 as campaign contribution from Kothari Goons thru their hoodlum Turab BS and other Goons in USA

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:42 pm

SBM wrote:Same Bush who received $ 250,000 as campaign contribution from Kothari Goons thru their hoodlum Turab BS and other Goons in USA
You see, all the tyrants of this world are the Dai's co-brothers because he himself is a tyrant......... The Dai drapes shawls around the tyrant and butcher of Muslims Narendra Modi and gives him a cheque in crores and then the 53rd Dai goes a step forward and gives him Rs.100 crores for election campaign, the Dais drape shawls around Hosni Mubarak, Saddam Hussain and even accept expensive cars from the Saudi king although in majlis they curse him and his faith.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:48 pm

SBM wrote: Same Bush who received $ 250,000 as campaign contribution from Kothari Goons thru their hoodlum Turab BS and other Goons in USA
it is said that birds of a feather stick together. here is a list of MS' and his late father's best buddies:

george w bush
baba ramdev
bal thackeray
narendra modi
gopinath munde
murli manohar joshi
dawood ibrahim
karim lala
yusuf pathan
raj thackeray
hosni mubarak
shaukat sarkar

there are many more, but i cant recollect them all at this time. perhaps others can help. most of those named above are unsavoury characters, mass murderers, anti-muslim politicians, dictators and goondas, cultivated and felicitated, not for community's benefit, but for the haramkhor family's vested interests.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:43 pm

As Received on Whats app:

"From Surat, the mumineens are crying out:
Oh Allah, call out to the Prince of Karbala (Husain),
Cast a glance at this shirk community
Look at this tumult, chaos, and the earthquake.
At this moment, there are numerous bullys, left, right and center,
yesterday's Yazid was just one.
Today's Burhani Guards are everywhere
From mohalla to mohalla, might has assumed the role of truth
Once again, Human feet are in Chains
(While our Maula rides the Charrots)"

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:53 am

Just got a whatsapp message:-

that ashura waaz live relay worldwide of Muffadal Saab from Surat!

mukhtaarhusain

Unread post by mukhtaarhusain » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:27 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Just got a whatsapp message:-

that ashura waaz live relay worldwide of Muffadal Saab from Surat!
The kothar gang is completely gone mad..They them self
dont know, what they r saying n what they r doing..

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:30 am

It seems like the way of the future that eventually all waaz will be live/recorded relays. The pioneering use of YouTube by Taher bhaisaheb this year seems to have triggered the kothar thought process.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:36 am

Islam is an easy religion and these guys make you sit 6 hours daily for relay waaz.Is is unbearable to sit in masjid for so long when most of the times there are praises of recent dai or previously duwats.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:02 am

It becomes more unbearable when you know that this so called DAI who is doing waaz is conman.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:16 pm

Bohra aunties do not even care . They are busy chatting ! But what else will they do the old man speaks crap !

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:18 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
SBM wrote:Same Bush who received $ 250,000 as campaign contribution from Kothari Goons thru their hoodlum Turab BS and other Goons in USA
You see, all the tyrants of this world are the Dai's co-brothers because he himself is a tyrant......... The Dai drapes shawls around the tyrant and butcher of Muslims Narendra Modi and gives him a cheque in crores and then the 53rd Dai goes a step forward and gives him Rs.100 crores for election campaign, the Dais drape shawls around Hosni Mubarak, Saddam Hussain and even accept expensive cars from the Saudi king although in majlis they curse him and his faith.
So in essence our executive leaders (mullahs) are bunch of hypocrites, they forcefully extract money from us for their luxuries and even distribute our hard earned money to political leaders to gain popularity for themselves.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:20 pm

http://mumineennijamaat.wordpress.com/
Neutral perspective on the controversy and has questions awaiting answers.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:06 pm

adna_mumin wrote:http://mumineennijamaat.wordpress.com/
Neutral perspective on the controversy and has questions awaiting answers.
I am not privy to any inside information, but here is my answer to one of your questions. There can be no doubt that SMB (RA) had done nass on S. Qutbuddin 50 years ago. The fact that SMB (RA) retained S. Qutbuddin as mazoon for 50 years, is a testimony to his trust. We all know, and it very well documented here, that there was a systematic hate campaign against the mazoon sahib, even when SMB (RA) was alive and well.

Now, it is also obvious that many people understood that the nass had been done on S. Qutbudding. As is evident, his brothers and nephews did sajdaa to him, and also used language for him which indicated that they understood he would be the 53rd da'i. However, the fact of the nass may have been known to only a few, including, I suspect the late mukasir sahib, Syedi Saleh bhaisaheb Safiuddin and other. It is unlikely that S. Qutbuddin had told his children about the nass till a year or so ago.

I suspect that the last Ashara (i.e. H1435) when S. Qutbuddin spent in the US, he revealed the nass to his children and his close followers. They then started preparation for how to deal with the eventual death of SMB (RA). Obviously, this news broke out as is evident from the controversy in the newspapers, during which Mr. Qaid Johar said his uncle was a loyal follower of SMB and would not be scheming a schism. It is also evident from the fact that they bought the famtimidawat domain name as well as made attempts to contact people and tell them the truth.

Now, the key players in this fitnat are Mr. Yusuf Najmuddin, who corrupted the institution of the jaamia, Mr. Aliasgar Kailmuddin, who created the theory of Zahir/Batin and trained Mr. Muffadul (LA) and Mr. Qasim Hakimuddin, the new pseudo-mukasir, who also corrupted the jamia, specially after the death of YN. The seed which led to this fitnat was YN's jealousy against his brother's position of mazoon, and the immense love which STS (RA) showered on S. Qutbuddin.

YN probably very early realized that Mr. Muffadul (LA) was not really capable of being the da'i. He hence asked Muffadul (LA) to keep him mouth shut. Hence, we almost never learned about Mr. Muffadul (LA)'s real character till SMB (RA) had the stroke. However, Mr Muffadul (LA) and his uncles and brothers were actively scheming behind the scenes, turning people against S. Qutbuddin.

We must conclude that SMB (RA) knew about this scheming and did not do anything about it, at least openly. Perhaps he has some compulsion which we do not know. This has happened in the past, for example, when the rutba of mazoon was taken away from Syedi Qasim Khan due to the machination of his enemies.

In any case, the infernal plant flowered two years ago, when SMB (RA) suffered a stroke. The whole 50-60 years of scheming and planning was now came to a climax, and Mr. Muffadul (LA) successfully launched a coup and had himself appointed as da'i. It is possible that SMB (RA) may have mumbled something to the effect that he is appointing Mr. Muffadul (LA), under duress or effect of drugs from his stroke treatment. It is more likely that he was manipulated, and a conspiracy hatched and drama performed in Raudat Tahera.

What we have seen in the last few months, since Mr. Muffadul (LA) usurped the da'i's position, is nothing short of extraordinary. Truly, Allah has made him into a monkey and ape. He has no control over his temper, is incapable of saying anything wise, appears to be money and power hungry, and truly, like a Pharaoh, lives a life of great decadence and luxury. Even his most ardent followers are unable to tell what qualities he has in him to make him capable of being the da'i.

Meanwhile, S. Qutbuddin is peacefully pursuing his dawaat, without any over-the-top anger and resentment. As I mentioned, and anyone can see for themselves, the waaz of Taher BS are excellent, and not at all like the nonsense spouted by this Pharaoh who has occupied the da'i's throne. Mr. Muffi (LA) can't even compete with young Taher BS, how can he compare with S. Qutbuddin? I mean, it is ridiculous. A true "kahaa Raja Bhoj, kahaa Gangu Teli" situation.

Worse is the hilarious manner in which Mr. Muffadul (LA) makes up stories of how bad S. Quttbudin was. I mean, he took S. Qutbuddin's name for 50 years in the misaq, all the while scheming against him! So, by definition, Mr. Muffadul (LA) was already like Iblis, who felt that he deserved to be da'i and schemed against the successor of SMB (RA), symbolically attempting to murder him. Yet, he has failed. Despite his wealth and power, Mr. Muffadul (LA) still feels impotent and needs to rage and rave against a person who has only a handful of followers. Muffi (LA)'s anger is amazing to see, and a clear indication of the lies he has perpetuated on a million strong community.

Sad indeed.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:27 pm

Biradar
You contradict yourself. MufaddalBS scheming, organizing a coup, requires far more than average intelligence, wisdom, and diplomacy, which you also mention, he does not possess.
What you seei on the takhat in Surat and whenever he speaks, is a puppet, and a puppet show. Tthe real players, screenwriters, and directors behind the scenes, with the usual culprits being those you mentioned, along with help of Dr. Moiz who is MufaddalBS father-in-law. his son, Abdul qadir, is the real hopeful 54th, not MS's sons.
Sorry to disappoint, MufaddalBS's anger is reflection of his naivete, immaturity, and an outcome of being "puppeted" around. He can't think for himself, so he relies on others.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:50 pm

alam wrote:Biradar
You contradict yourself. MufaddalBS scheming, organizing a coup, requires far more than average intelligence, wisdom, and diplomacy, which you also mention, he does not possess.
What you seei on the takhat in Surat and whenever he speaks, is a puppet, and a puppet show. Tthe real players, screenwriters, and directors behind the scenes, with the usual culprits being those you mentioned, along with help of Dr. Moiz who is MufaddalBS father-in-law. his son, Abdul qadir, is the real hopeful 54th, not MS's sons.
Sorry to disappoint, MufaddalBS's anger is reflection of his naivete, immaturity, and an outcome of being "puppeted" around. He can't think for himself, so he relies on others.
Alam: perhaps you are right.

I did not say he is not intelligent. I said he is not capable of being a da'i. Two different things. He may actually be a great schemer and planner, a perfect conspirator. However, he may not be a good speaker and certainly does not have the character of SMB (RA). I mentioned the other conspirators for the very reason that others are involved in this who consider themselves to be king-makers, and perhaps are using him to advance their nefarious agenda.

In any case, there are minor quibbles. Not worth arguing over.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Dr. Moiz who is MufaddalBS father-in-law.
Very confusing Family Tree
Moiz is son in law of SMB and he is father in law of SMS and SMS is son of SMB
SMS married SKQ;s daughter and SMS son also married SKQ daughter. so if SMS was still married to SKQ daughter then SMS and his son will be Saaru bhai to each other
What a twisted family tree no wonder they confuse Abdes/Amtes with their theory of succession.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:46 pm

SBM Bhai
My mistake - i didnt write clearly. MMufaddal bs's daughter is married to Dr. MOIZ 's son Abdul Qadr.
I wont even try figuring out how you figured out what you did... Not that convoluted, I just didn't write clearly.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:41 pm

Mai Kis tarah se nikalun badan se Jaan e Hussain (A.S) .
Attachments
trim.oV7mby.MOV
(3.8 MiB) Downloaded 2372 times

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:44 pm

May Allah help each n every member on this forum who is fighting and has shown courage to come here and speak against the tyrant Leader. ameen
Attachments
image.jpg

mukhtaarhusain

Unread post by mukhtaarhusain » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:22 pm

Saw n heard MUFFYS Ashura's Waez..As usual sometime
he is very arrogant n high volume speaking, that is not a
good sign of a religious leader n GAIB na DAI... And in
between his conversation he is telling the abdes that you
will not leave me n will not join d SKQ CAMP...Why he
is so afraid?..His Mukasir too while reading d Dua just
keep on saying that this is only our Moula....And this new
Mukasir is reciting Dua like an ordinary abde..His reading
Arabic is just like ordinary people...God knows what these
KOTHAR GANG is up to...

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:00 pm

They directly or indirectly mapped everything with their nass issue.

Regarding waaz he cannot speak a single word without looking script. Today whole day his head was down. Comparatively shiah maulana are much much better though they do waaz only for one hour but they do it without any scripts and do also keep on encouraging to read books for the reference.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:15 pm

mukhtaarhusain wrote:Saw n heard MUFFYS Ashura's Waez..As usual sometime
he is very arrogant n high volume speaking, that is not a
good sign of a religious leader n GAIB na DAI... And in
between his conversation he is telling the abdes that you
will not leave me n will not join d SKQ CAMP...Why he
is so afraid?..His Mukasir too while reading d Dua just
keep on saying that this is only our Moula....And this new
Mukasir is reciting Dua like an ordinary abde..His reading
Arabic is just like ordinary people...God knows what these
KOTHAR GANG is up to...
I had the fortune to listen to all the waaz of Shz.Taherbhaisaheb on youtube(very thoughtful of him) and the misfortune to listen to the lectures of DMBS and his ignorant aamil in our town(very forceful attendance required).
It was so obviuos , that even for someone who might have converted to Bohra faith recently, could tell who was more eloquent and knowledgable, and on True Haq.
As Bro Birader said "Mr. Muffi (LA) can't even compete with young Taher BS, how can he compare with S. Qutbuddin? I mean, it is ridiculous. A true 'kahaa Raja Bhoj, kahaa Gangu Teli' situation." (well said Bro Birader)
I was leaning to SKQ , but after listening to Shz Taherbhaisaheb' waaz and DMBS lectures , I truly believe that SKQ(TUS) is the true Dai, and True mansoos of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin(RA).
No matter how many fabricated videos and audios and Secretary letters , the DMBS's team produces now, its not going to change my mind.
All my doubts which i had, have totally been cleared by the difference in Waaz of Shz Taherbhisaheb and DMBS.

I will give my missaq at the first opportunity to Syedna Qutbuddin(TUS)

Well DMBS you have lost my vote for sure now..best of luck with your numerous crazy abdes.(The count of useless stones is more than Precious gems in Allah's Creation).
DMBS,you are more then welcome to become "Andho ka Kaanaa Rajaa"

P.S. DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:47 am

There was a bayyan that There are 3 batin Lailut ul Qadar this bayan was by Sayedna Najmudin.We all know Lailat ul qadar is one of the odd nights of last ten days of Ramadan.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:14 am

I did wonder when he started mentioning about the 3 Lailut ul Qadr whether he was indirectly implying his own self? With him not having Syedna Burhanuddin RA mentioning anything substantial about him (i.e. how Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA used to praise as his nass was declared very early), it looks like the script writers have to add such references in order to glorify him.

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Recieved:
khozema_bhaimia_calcutta_jamaat
Attachments
khozema_bhaimia_calcutta_jamaat_audio1.m4a
(3.11 MiB) Downloaded 946 times

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Recieved: