Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
UnhappyBohra

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:25 am

Did you ever hear Burhanuddin Moula say he took away the rutba? Why would he say that Bhai ne Mukie me jaavoo chu on Eid ul Adha just two years before stroke? More importantly why were you and your friend having this discussion "during" Burhanuddin Aqa's waaz?!!!

confused_mumin

Unread post by confused_mumin » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:54 am

unhappybohra request you that please do not cut or mislead the topic.i just asked for an answer not any controversy.and if you pls dont mind can you pls say that when or rather in which waaz burhanuddin moula say that bhai ne muki ne jaau chu and which bhai?...because burhanuddin moula called his sons also as bhai...can you provide the audio or video clip...did he say mazoon e dawat or khuzaim bhai ne muki ne jau chu?

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:07 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:Did you ever hear Burhanuddin Moula say he took away the rutba? !

No SMB never said in waaz . . . .
But this all is inside story never discussed openly . . .
Its true that at one point rutba was taken from SKQ . .
And if anyone have confirm knowledge about it then only comment on it please

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:13 am

Whether skq saheb rutba was taken or not i think nobody can confirm on this. The only thing we can do is to analyze and than conclude who is right or wrong. There are few points to ponder before we conclude skq saheb was indeed fitnati.

1) Marriages between SKQ saheb and MS family(even after knowing he is fitnati) -- This i came to know from this site
2) SKQ saheb not at all powerful in terms of Wealth and political connection and also lack of supporters -- My personal view
3) If the rutba was taken than why it was given back. This is deen and if SMB knows that this man is fitnati than in future he will definitely go against SMB n SMS. So the question is why SMB had given the rutba back? No matter how much the emotional or physical pressure be. -- My personal view
4) On the other hand see how MS is behaving. He is enjoying his life lavishly like if there is no tomorrow. -- My personal experience
5) At any point due you feel that he is behaving like DAI or his message is encouraging? -- My personal view, NO
6) He Keeps on continuing telling lie. On one hand he say that skq followers will not be harmed and on other side he keeps on giving hate speeches. -- My personal experience
7) Lastly why it took SMB so many years to confer nass on MS. He can do it much earlier when he was fit and active. If he had done nass then am sure today there would not be any split. -- My personal view

So considering the above points we need to judge who is right or wrong.

Please see i am not at all saying that SKQ saheb is on HAQ or he is very pious person. Am only saying that MS is not at all fit to be DAI, thats it.

In future it may happen that MS win the case but than it is only us to decide who can be fit to be in DAI position by analyzing the behavior of this both claimant.
Last edited by fustrate_Bohra on Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:24 am

confused_mumin wrote:salaam,
Today while Burhanuddin Moula (RA) waaz was being relayed worldwide me and my friend were having a discussion and he told that KQ Saheb's claim is .........
Now what is the truth behind this?...Can anyone throw some light on this..Just merely saying that this is again a cooked up story doesnot solve the problem or the rumours...so please can someone provide some sure shot proof that this is false..and i also request Ghulam Mohammed bhai to throw some light here as i feel he is the best person to clear this.
What an illogical demand you have asked on this forum?
On one hand you yourself are saying "that this is again a cooked up story" , and then you come out and say "can someone provide some sure shot proof that this is false"..
you surely seem to be a confused_mumin.
BTW...I pity those ppl who believe in Uncle and Aunty stories regarding "Dawat na Rutbas".

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:51 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: BTW...I pity those ppl who believe in Uncle and Aunty stories regarding "Dawat na Rutbas".
And for those fools who believe the cock and bull stories regarding the Imam in parda and only talking to your dai/s.?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:59 am

I am amazed that people are even asking the question whether or not rutba was taken away. A simple question to all those who feel confused: Did you take misaq during Syedna Burhanuddin RA's hayati? Whose name did you take when the 3 rutbas were mentioned? Is that not your answer? Unless you did not take the misaq at all or took a different one?

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:57 pm

Are Bhai tame sagla mari vaat ne galat track par kem lai jai jao chho ???
Aa story me banavi nathi ya koi wayez ma nathi suni
Uncle je mara dad na khas friend che vo ye kidhi che and at that time aa matter ghani felai thi . . .
I don't know su fact che ehna liye me yaha question rakho ke agar koi ne aa matter ma knowledge hoi to share kare ke SKQ ye koi var waayez ma aa vat kidhi chhe ya nahi ? That was about 35 years ago . . .
Me koi group si nathi ya koi no favour nathi kari rahyo ya koi ne galat nathi kahi rahyo . . .

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:35 pm

maddy wrote:Are Bhai tame sagla mari vaat ne galat track par kem lai jai jao chho ???
Aa story me banavi nathi ya koi wayez ma nathi suni
Uncle je mara dad na khas friend che vo ye kidhi che and at that time aa matter ghani felai thi . . .
I don't know su fact che ehna liye me yaha question rakho ke agar koi ne aa matter ma knowledge hoi to share kare ke SKQ ye koi var waayez ma aa vat kidhi chhe ya nahi ? That was about 35 years ago . . .
Me koi group si nathi ya koi no favour nathi kari rahyo ya koi ne galat nathi kahi rahyo . . .
Bhai tamey Burhanuddin Aqa na akhir sahns tak aapna Mazoon nu naam misaaq ma sunu che. To sukam fuzool sawal pucho cho? Su tamey koi beejo misaaq deedho tho? Tamey su samjho cho key Burhanuddin aqa koinu bhi naam misaaq ma muki rakhta tha? Koi ehva shaks ney aap ye eh rutba ma qaim kedha ane sachava je ye rutba na layak nohta? Su aap hazaaro mumineen ne dhoko aapi rahya tha?

Looks like our friend has a little trouble with English - needed some dawat ni zaban explanation.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Our maddy bhai only wants to confirm whether the news stating that the rutba of mazoon was temporary taken from him is true or not.

Maddy bhai, we had not confirm the news but we had all reply in a way for you to think whether this news according to you should be consider true or not.

linaro

Unread post by linaro » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:37 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Whether skq saheb rutba was taken or not i think nobody can confirm on this. The only thing we can do is to analyze and than conclude who is right or wrong. There are few points to ponder before we conclude skq saheb was indeed fitnati.

4) On the other hand see how MS is behaving. He is enjoying his life lavishly like if there is no tomorrow. -- My personal experience
5) At any point due you feel that he is behaving like DAI or his message is encouraging? -- My personal view, NO
6) He Keeps on continuing telling lie. On one hand he say that skq followers will not be harmed and on other side he keeps on giving hate speeches. -- My personal experience
7) Lastly why it took SMB so many years to confer nass on MS. He can do it much earlier when he was fit and active. If he had done nass then am sure today there would not be any split. -- My personal view

Please see i am not at all saying that SKQ saheb is on HAQ or he is very pious person. Am only saying that MS is not at all fit to be DAI, thats it.

In future it may happen that MS win the case but than it is only us to decide who can be fit to be in DAI position by analyzing the behavior of this both claimant.
Absolutely true, on one side he tells that "Khuda will do the best and i will not use bad words against SKQ" and on the other side his followers giving lanat to SKQ in front of him. Doesn't he suppose to stop them? I am not saying that SKQ is DAI or whatever, but i haven't seen any bad words from him neither from his followers.

Just a thought though.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:38 am

Dear Maddy

Dont get worked up, you are free to ask any question and be prepared for different kind of responses. You know in your heart what you are asking with which intentions !

Dont worry about english too, you can type in urdu or gujarati dialect, there are forum members who can help others in understanding. feel free to expree your self.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:47 am

Dont worry maddy abt ur language, even my language is not good compare to rest of the forum members but they all are very supportive and will never make joke out of that. This is my personal experience. You can bindass share ur thoughts. :)

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:13 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Whether skq saheb rutba was taken or not i think nobody can confirm on this. The only thing we can do is to analyze and than conclude who is right or wrong. There are few points to ponder before we conclude skq saheb was indeed fitnati.

1) Marriages between SKQ saheb and MS family(even after knowing he is fitnati) -- This i came to know from this site
2) SKQ saheb not at all powerful in terms of Wealth and political connection and also lack of supporters -- My personal view
3) If the rutba was taken than why it was given back. This is deen and if SMB knows that this man is fitnati than in future he will definitely go against SMB n SMS. So the question is why SMB had given the rutba back? No matter how much the emotional or physical pressure be. -- My personal view

I would concur with you that MS does not have either the capacity or the capability to be a Dai. He neither has an aura of being a spiritual head nor a temporal leader. He is a Satan's spawn and the only capability he and his entourage has is to take the community to darkness which I believe he is successfully implementing.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:30 pm

linaro wrote:

Absolutely true, on one side he tells that "Khuda will do the best and i will not use bad words against SKQ" and on the other side his followers giving lanat to SKQ in front of him. Doesn't he suppose to stop them? I am not saying that SKQ is DAI or whatever, but i haven't seen any bad words from him neither from his followers.

Just a thought though.

This is one of the things that has turned me off. You say one thing and also the opoosite thing. And you expect me to beleive? So how can I trust your word on the nass? For example:
SMS says: galle lagavi lais. Then say that SKQ has been a bad guy giving a hard time to SMB and STS for years and decades.
QJ BS: We have not done baraat (to the court). We will do barrat (at Azad maidan speech). SMS says we should do baraat (Ramadan 19th waiz). Another example: Reply to Hindustan times: the mazzom is my uncle and he has dutifully served the Dawat for many decades. At other times, as in London: SKQ had adawat since many many years/decades. So what am I suppose to believe? That he has adavat or he served faithfully? And if this is what you say, why should I beleive your version of the story of the nass?

Just some more thoughts.

Ashura ma dua maa yaad. May Allah guide us all to the true path of Islam and by the wasila of Imam Husain, help us make the right decision in our time (just like Imam Husain and the shudaas of Karbala made in their time).

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:34 pm

you are only suppose to believe what is dictate inside the theatres (masjid) :D

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:03 am

SKQ followers

One advantage is due to less people, deedar and reaching out to SKQ would be easier ! few questions if you wish to answer :

Does SKQ indulge in self glorification ?

Does SKQ promote deedar, kadambosi, pagla, ziyafats etc ?

Does SKQ charge certain amount for Ziyafat through his administrators ?

What is the sabeel amount ?

How is SKQ jamaats funded and managed ?

Are there jamans after every occasion where people gather ?

Is there a system of salaam and raza joined with money ?

Does SKQ instruct or promote or accept his followers bend and bow in utter submission in front of him ?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:47 pm

humanbeing wrote:SKQ followers

One advantage is due to less people, deedar and reaching out to SKQ would be easier ! few questions if you wish to answer :

Does SKQ instruct or promote or accept his followers bend and bow in utter submission in front of him ?
(I'm not a KQ follower, but the answer is)

YES.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:53 pm

YES.
Adam in future could you answer like that when confronted with real questions instead of running away and hiding your face

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:57 pm

Answer like that? There were many questions in there. The answer for them all wasn't "YES".

Besides, if the answer is "YES" for all questions, where it can be, Adam has just shot himself in the foot.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:13 pm

humanbeing wrote:SKQ followers

He asserts that he is the Dai of imamuz zaman. He describes how his nafs was prepared by Syedna Taher Saifuddin. That my bother is not self glorification. It is confidence of one who is on haq. Riding around in a carriage like some fairy tale princess is self glorification. Having ridiculous costumed clowns stand behind you while you preside over a band baja parade is self glorification.

There are many among his followers who host modest ziyafats for him so that they can receive his dua and get a private audience. We do qadambosi of him just as we did qadambosi of Burhanuddin Aqa. We are after all followers of Burhanuddin Moula.

We pay what we can afford.

No sabeel amount yet as we are not that organized. All miqats so far have been privately funded and organized.

Not sure how things are in India. Whatever the case, I am 100% sure that there will be transparency and accountability in all matters of public funds. I have seen the accounts for Zahra Hasanat contributions. They were painfully detailed.

Sure. At least in the US we drive long distances to congregate. We do not send people away on an empty stomach!

Absolutely not!

My dear brother SKQ does not demand anything! Those of us who choose to do sajda do so. Others stand by.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:51 am

We who think MS is not capable as dai had given n numbers of personal experience of why we feel so.

Now this question is to all those who consider ex-mazoon as fitnati

Share your personal experience as to why you all feel so?

Please share your personal experience and not what you had heard and also please dont include nass in ur response.

Thanks.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:00 am

@Crater Lake
My dear brother SKQ does not demand anything! Those of us who choose to do sajda do so.

Those of you who knew KQ back in the day would know that he clearly demanded the Sajdo. So much, that he, his children and Diwans would forcefully push peoples head down into Sajdo.

According to Dawat Kitabs, especially Kitab al Himmah, it is Wajib to do Sajda to the Imam and his Dai in Satar. So, according to Dawat doctrines, if anyone considers KQ to be their Dai, then they MUST give Sajda to him, or else their belief is flawed.

Crater Lake is careful not to say that out openly, because he's looking out for Proggy support.

As for the True Dawoodi Bohras.
Sajda is Wajib to the Imam, The Dai, including the 52nd and 53rd Dai Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.

@Crater Lake
Riding around in a carriage like some fairy tale princess is self glorification. Having ridiculous costumed clowns stand behind you while you preside over a band baja parade is self glorification.
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA riding in a "carriage..." during the 100th mi Milad Procession at Marine Drive (before the Stroke and "hijacking of Dawat".)

Two "...costumed... " men standing behind Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

It was tradition that these SAME two Khidmat Guzaars would stand besides Syedna RA on MANY occasions. These "clowns" (as you call them), stood by Syedna RA more time than Khuzaima when he chose to keep running away.
PS: KQ is also seen in this picture, I don't see him having an issue with it.

Note: The Dressed Loyal Khidmat Guzaar on the left is actually from the Hebtullah family. The same family that whose image KQ wishes to tarnish, even though Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin very clearly stated they were innocent.

There you go: "Carriage" & "Clowns" (If you want, I can give you MANY MANY more images of the same)

You guys still claim to believe in Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA right?

In the words of Syedna Mufaddal TUS:
You'll have dug holes and have fallen into it yourselves.[/color]

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:06 am

Adam wrote:@Crater Lake
My dear brother SKQ does not demand anything! Those of us who choose to do sajda do so.

Those of you who knew KQ back in the day would know that he clearly demanded the Sajdo. So much, that he, his children and Diwans would forcefully push peoples head down into Sajdo.

According to Dawat Kitabs, especially Kitab al Himmah, it is Wajib to do Sajda to the Imam and his Dai in Satar. So, according to Dawat doctrines, if anyone considers KQ to be their Dai, then they MUST give Sajda to him, or else their belief is flawed.

Crater Lake is careful not to say that out openly, because he's looking out for Proggy support.

As for the True Dawoodi Bohras.
Sajda is Wajib to the Imam, The Dai, including the 52nd and 53rd Dai Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.

@Crater Lake
Riding around in a carriage like some fairy tale princess is self glorification. Having ridiculous costumed clowns stand behind you while you preside over a band baja parade is self glorification.
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA riding in a "carriage..." during the 100th mi Milad Procession at Marine Drive (before the Stroke and "hijacking of Dawat".)

Two "...costumed... " men standing behind Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

It was tradition that these SAME two Khidmat Guzaars would stand besides Syedna RA on MANY occasions. These "clowns" (as you call them), stood by Syedna RA more time than Khuzaima when he chose to keep running away.
PS: KQ is also seen in this picture, I don't see him having an issue with it.

Note: The Dressed Loyal Khidmat Guzaar on the left is actually from the Hebtullah family. The same family that whose image KQ wishes to tarnish, even though Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin very clearly stated they were innocent.

There you go: "Carriage" & "Clowns" (If you want, I can give you MANY MANY more images of the same)

You guys still claim to believe in Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA right?

In the words of Syedna Mufaddal TUS:
You'll have dug holes and have fallen into it yourselves.[/color]
Adam look at the state of Burhanuddin Moula! You think this jazzmatazz was his idea? Did you ever see this kind of circus when Burhanuddin Aqa was younger and MS/QE etc were not orchestrating his presentation?!

And no matter how much MS and his clowns tried, they could not make Burhanuddin Moula look ridiculous. All eye were on him an him alone. I never even noticed the clowns around Burhanuddin Moula before.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:05 am

The only person who looks ridiculous in Burhanuddin Moula's carriage picture is the clown in the front Malik the Chuster :roll:

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:09 am

Crater Lake wrote: And no matter how much MS and his clowns tried, they could not make Burhanuddin Moula look ridiculous. All eye were on him an him alone. I never even noticed the clowns around Burhanuddin Moula before.
Agree. I did not either. And with MS, you can't miss them! His mere presence enhances the ridiculous props around him. Also his taste in carriages....so effeminate :mrgreen:

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:13 pm

@Crater Lake
And no matter how much MS and his clowns tried, they could not make Burhanuddin Moula look ridiculous. All eye were on him an him alone. I never even noticed the clowns around
Burhanuddin Moula before.

Was it normal for you Qutbi's back in the day to ridicule the Majlis of Syedna Mohammed Burhanyddin RA? Was your faith in the Dai that weak that you'll thought "ridiculous" "clowns" would stand in his Hazrat and Syedna was unable to do anything about it? Your true belief about the Maqaam of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin is being revealed day by day.

It's unfortunate. If you had frequented the Hazrat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, you would have been aware of the Tradtions of Dawat. You would have also been aware of the Khidmat Guzars who stood in his service, with his raza, and with his blessings. These Khidmat Guzaars added to the Indo Arab Traditions.

Here are a few more pictures of these 2 khidmat guzaars from not too far ago, from BEFORE the "Dawat was hijacked after the stroke". There are plenty more. You can check Malumaat.com:
17th Rabi ul Akhar Milad Procession 1431

1st Ramadan 1432

100th Milad Night 1432

About the Pomp and Carriages.
You can read about the Fatemi Processions, and Carriages the Imam used to ride on. If you're jealous the Pomp and Glory shown by the 51st, 52nd and 53rd Dai during their Friday Mawkibs and Processions, then you're in for a surprise when you read about the Glory of Fatimi AS Era :
Ritual, Politics, and the City in Fatimid Cairo, Paula Sanders
http://books.google.lk/books/about/Ritu ... edir_esc=y
http://simerg.com/literary-readings/the ... -the-nile/

No matter how much your clan attempts to tarnish the Maqaam of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, his Dai Syedna Mufaddal TUS will remember it, and re-live it.

Burn in jealousy & deprivation. Burn :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:18 pm

You can read about the Fatemi Processions, and Carriages the Imam used to ride on. If you're jealous the Pomp and Glory shown by the 51st, 52nd and 53rd Dai during their Friday Mawkibs and Processions, then you're in for a surprise when you read about the Glory of Fatimi AS Era :

Burn in jealousy & deprivation. Burn :mrgreen:
Yes Adam
Tell that to the family of Mehfuza Ben who was left to die outside the Jamatkhana. :twisted: :evil:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:00 pm

We should actually thank Adam for proving and admitting that all the Dais who are from the so called "Royal" family indulged in such gross and vulgar display of wealth, pomp and show. This is exactly what I had questioned in the thread "Few Frank Questions To The "Anti-Mufaddal" Bohras."...viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10235. Adam is hell bent on justifying his master's extravaganza at the followers expense. Its high time that Bohras evaluate the misdeeds of the past Dais also or else they will never be able to find out the root cause of this mess in our community and will go on feeding the monster and remain spiritually bankrupt.

BTW, although the fanciful parade of SMB needs to be condemned but what Adam is trying to do is to compare apples with oranges........... The parade of SMB was during a JOYOUS occasion whereas Muffy has imitated his dad during a SOLEMN occasion. It shows the level at which Kothari agents will go to justify their masters.

They will not even hesitate to compare their Dai with Imams who is supposed to be way down in status as compared to the Imams. Also, they conveniently omit a very relevant fact that the past Imams governed certain provinces and were more like kings/rulers, hence certain decorum was required of them whereas the Dais have no such kingdom to rule over except the brain washed abdes. Hence even the worldly positions/status of Imams were way different from the Dai.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:18 pm

I will leave it to the Qutbi's to have some courage to defend the practices of the 51st and 52nd Dai, and their processions.