Ashara 1436 Surat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Crater Lake

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Adam wrote:Nope. Can't you read English?
The claimant Khuzaima's claim to the Dai has proven to be false (and will be proven in his face in courts. Soon). And Taher lacks intelligence and integrity in his bayans.
BTW, Did you get a chance to call and speak to him and clarify the Uyun text? Why the delay?

And if I do compare Khuzaima's appointment to 1 2 3, and Iblis and Hujaj and Duat who have gone astray in the past, it wouldn't be wrong. History repeats itself. Only the Imam and Dai Mutlaq are ma'soom.

We would not bother to check based on your assertions. If indeed he made a mistake, so be it. We can cut the young man some slack. His one against Muffy's zillion intentional lies are more than forgivable.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:01 pm

We wouldn't you bother to check?
Just call the guy up and ask him.
Or ask any Qutbi Scholar with the book.

Or are you scared that his Nass claim would be wrong? And shatter your foundation?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:05 pm

I thought i'd reply to a few of the comments posted on this thread. Here we go:

Syedna’s comments about KQ in The Ashara Waaz:

@Akhtiar Wahid, @frustrated_bohra and those you think Syedna Mufaddal’s comments about KQ are to do with a weak case:
Please wake up.
The case has been moving in Syedna Mufaddal’s favour since it started, in Mumbai, Gujarat and UK.
KQ lost the Case even before it started.
What else would you expect when trying to go to courts without any evidence?

@UnhappyBohra & @SKQ FAN
One wonders why a man who has 99% of the following in his clutches cannot forgive, forget and move on. His anger is so distasteful. Why lash out in this manner at a small following that has clearly been punished enough by their fellow brothers and sisters. Yes he has a right to be bitter about the children but I believe that if he had been a good and kind grandfather and a true follower of Burhanuddin Moula, the children would never have left and neither would have the daughter-in-law. SKQ certainly was not offering them oodles of luxuries, mega homes and platoons of servants. Why is it that he was never able to win over his daughter-in-law and his grandchildren? I bet he is now trying to woo them back with money and luxuries, I hope they have better sense than to succumb!
Yes, he does have 99% support of the True Dawoodi Bohras.
His Grand Children did not “leave” him, they were kidnapped. There is a difference.
The Daughter in Laws were under the control of their father, they were never loyal to SMB or Syedna TUS from the beginning.
If you analyse Syedna’s TUS comments, you will see his emotions are directed at 2 things. 1) The KQ attack on the maqaam Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and 2) The Kidnapping of the Children.

1) If someone attacks the 52nd Dai saying that his deeds towards the end of his reign were not correct, then his/her attack is not only aimed at Syedna Mohammed Burhanudin RA, but at the 51st Dai and Duaat before him.
By not attending the funeral of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, and stopping others from attending, that to is a reflection of their lack of Mohabbat for SMB RA.
If anyone attacks the Maqaam of a Dai or Imam, they have been replied to in such a manner.
The Quran takes this position when people mocked Rasulullah SAW. There are many "fiery" Khutbas of Moulana Ali AS in reply to Muawiyah’s comments about him. Imama Husain clearly told Yazeed that “he will give him nothing but the sword”.
Syedna Mufaddal’s comments were perfectly in line with Islam and Fatemi Dawat.

2) The Children will be back very soon, Inshallah. Not to worry

@haqniwaat
I don't recall Imam Husain SA shouting and cursing Yazeed LA when Molana Ali Asghar was ripped by an arrow!

Imam Husain DID do Bad Dua on his enemies. I also do recall Moulana Ali reciting La’nat on Muawiyah in his Namaz. And Rasulullah recite La’nat on their entire clan *Muawiyah & Yazeed included).
I also recall Syedna Taher Saifuddin and Syedna Mohammed Burhanddin recite La’at on Yazeed in their Marasiyah “Ya Sayyia Shohadai & Fulkul Husain”.

Your “recalling” skills seem to be very weak.
If anyone is a brainless Zomby, then all fingers are pointing at you.

The Pomp and Glory:
@Gulam Mohmmed - and those Qutbi’s who don’t approve of the Pomp and Glory of Dawat.

@Rebel -
What a pomp and display of celebration in the month of Moharram, when Shia of Ali mourn, we celebrate in this holy month with colors and food.

A) As Zinger correctly pointed out, these celebrations were before the 2nd of Moharram. They were for the arrival of the Dai in Surat. Such has been the tradition during the 51st and 52nd Dai's Eras. And whenever a Dai has arrived in a new city. It is an expression of love and joy.

B) Please touch up on your History of Fatemi Era. There used to be Celebrations on the 1st of Moharram to mark the New Year. (Ref: Ritual, Politics, and the City in Fatimid Cairo, Paula Sanders Page 83 - 84)
Syedna Mufaddal’s amal were perfectly in line with Islam and Fatemi Dawat.

@SKQ FAN
within the somber and simple settings of Dar Us Sakina with a handful of dedicated and true followers, the imposter and daweedar Muffadal BS is preparing for his tamasha in Surat with hordes of gullible followers most of whom are there just to be socially accepted be seen , and gorge on the delicious food that Surat is famous.

If SKQ chose to remain like a pauper and starve himself during a day of rejoicing, then that is against the Tradition of the Fatemi Imams, especially the 51st and 52nd Dai.

Let's not get carried away.
KQ conducted Waaz “within the somber and simple settings of Dar Us Sakina” because he has no where else to go to! He’s doing it out of necessity, not out of choice! “With a handful of dedicated and true followers”, because they are the only few that didn’t love Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA enough to follow his guidance.
The organisation in Surat that you refer to as “Tamasha”, is NOTHING new to what used to be done during Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin’s time. During the days of Ashara, it was Syedna’s instructions that Mumineen should be fed from Niyaaz e Husain in the best possible manner. Your words clearly reflect your disapproval of Syedna Mohamed Burhanuddin’s policies, which is nothing new from The Qutbi Clan.

@Akhtiar Wahid
Africa Story is boring and pointless it does not expose anything about mazoon saheb, it was some stupid lame mistake which they are making an issue of

The Africa story clearly shows that Khuzaima made a huge mistake by siding with the Munafiqeen. It also shows that even though Syedna RA forgave him, it is proof that he is not Ma'soom.

@GulamMohammed
A clear case of "Marketing Tactics" gone wrong !! In his zest of emotionally surcharging the abdes by using SMB as a marketing tool, Muffy actually MOCKED SMB by parading himself in a "Palkhi" just like how the fragile and weak SMB was paraded by him in order to loot his abdes !!

I know you don't approve of the 51st Dai either.
But (since the Qutbi's are too scared to cause friction with you Proggies), FYI Syedna Taher Saifuddin used to use the Palkhi even at a young age. The Palkhi is not like a wheel chair to be used only during weakness. It's a tradition of Duat. It isn't only used for old age. (P.S: KQ used to use the Palkhi back in the day in Africa, at a VERY young age)

UnhappyBohra
They might very well be viewing him as God, if the crap my kids picked up in madrassah is anything to go by…

Tsk Tsk, Your children used to attend Madrasah under the guidance and raza of the 52nd Dai.
Not a very nice thing to say about a Dai you Qutbi's claim to revere.

@Ozdundee
SKQ and reformist as I have mentioned before will need to learn from the political aspects of a movement where SMS successful employed, while others struggle to grasp.

You mentioned the Proggies and Qutbi's side by side.
They are both together, and the same.
I couldn't agree with you more.

@UnhappyBohra
The court clowns... These men would not be seen dead in these clothes outside of this circus. So why do they think it is OK to pose behind this Maha Joker dressed like this? What is the need? Does MS have delusions of being a king? Why is the ultra capitalist Narendra Modi OK with this kingdom within a democracy?

I have already proven above that these Khidmat Guzaars carried out the same traditions during the 52nd Dai's time. Your comments point directly at him now.
Shows how much you respected him

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Adam,

First of all I would like to thank you from the north west corner of my heart for admitting to what I and other open minded members have been saying all along with regard to the vulgar display of wealth by your masters... present and past. It gives more credibility when it is confirmed by die hard abdes like you.

Now to answer a few of your questions :-
Adam wrote:KQ lost the Case even before it started.
How come only you know about this major development which is not known even to the media and SKQ ? Has the judge dismissed the case and thrown the petition in the dustbin ? If so then please provide some evidence.
Adam wrote:His Grand Children did not “leave” him, they were kidnapped. There is a difference.
Was there any Police complaint or any criminal case filed by MS against the "Kidnappers" ? Normally this is the first step anyone takes when their near and dear ones are kidnapped !! The media too is not aware of such a heinous crime alleged to have been committed by SKQ so please provide the Case No. and also the N.C. No, as filed in a Police station.
Adam wrote:The Daughter in Laws were under the control of their father, they were never loyal to SMB or Syedna TUS from the beginning
Wow ! This again is sensational news ! BTW, if they were never loyal "right from the beginning" then why did the Ghaib na Jankar get his children married to them and also why didn't the husbands divorce them the way MS divorced SKQ's eldest daughter Safia within 3/4 months of the marriage on the instructions of his first wife (daughter of the Fitnati YN) ?
Adam wrote:By not attending the funeral of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, and stopping others from attending, that to is a reflection of their lack of Mohabbat for SMB RA.
This query has been successfully answered innumerable times before but still you go on playing the same old record.
Adam wrote:There are many "fiery" Khutbas of Moulana Ali AS in reply to Muawiyah’s comments about him. Imama Husain clearly told Yazeed that “he will give him nothing but the sword”.Syedna Mufaddal’s comments were perfectly in line with Islam and Fatemi Dawat.
Which comments of SKQ prompted MS to indulge in fiery comments because it is actually MS who is 24x7 commenting against SKQ and showering laanats on him.
Adam wrote:As Zinger correctly pointed out, these celebrations were before the 2nd of Moharram.
Although the date is of no consequence when it comes to vulgar display of pomp and show especially when it is done in a solemn month when hypocrites preach to practice "Gham-e-Hussain" but even then FYI the idiotic fanfare were carried out after Zohar on 1st Mohurrum according to which the mourning period already begins.
Adam wrote:If SKQ chose to remain like a pauper and starve himself during a day of rejoicing, then that is against the Tradition of the Fatemi Imams, especially the 51st and 52nd Dai.
Thanks once again for proving that the earlier Dais were no better then the current one.
Adam wrote:The organisation in Surat that you refer to as “Tamasha”, is NOTHING new to what used to be done during Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin’s time. During the days of Ashara, it was Syedna’s instructions that Mumineen should be fed from Niyaaz e Husain in the best possible manner.
Again a big thank you for proving that the solemn month of Mohurrum was mocked even by the previous Dais after the experimental Tamasha in Cairo organised by the fitnati YN. And also the crap of Niyaz-e-Hussain being funded by the Dai is another big lie as 100 times more money is collected from the locals and rich NRI abdes under garb of Niyaz-e-Hussain.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:31 pm

T.V. IN QIBLA OF MASJID

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:53 pm

MUSTAPH: I fully support your input. I have mentioned in the past and will mention it here that SMS attracts throngs of followers wherever he goes. They are not coerced, compelled, threatened or whatever. They spend their nickle and dime (Rupia and pais) for travel and lodgings to meet him, hear him deliver discourses, receive voluntary salaam, najwa, minnat, najar mukam, etc. We reformers are just airing the maladministration and mega swindles that takes place. Kothar, with its coercing bag of 'fansa' keeps the followers in line and make them pay their 'dues'. The whole Dai-thing is just a hokum; but it continues to entrench and widen its hold. Every second person I talk to mentions so and so having gone to Surat for Ashara. That is their life and faith. They live, breathe, eat, dream, with Dai in their spotlight.

Please watch the following and just substitute.
Attachments
VID-20141019-WA0023.mp4
(13.86 MiB) Downloaded 1505 times

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:54 pm

Trust GulamMohammed to jump to the Qutbi rescue and divert the topic by his nonsensical comments.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:06 am

MUSTAPH wrote:Hey all on this forum I would like to make a confession here, no matter what we all type here or no matter how much ever even SKQ tries it's not going to be possible to shake majority from their belief and because of which the trust is going to be in power of SMS.

You all must have witnessed the following of people on the ashura night majlis video. People are just crazy behind SMS. I mean SMB had this kind of following but that was after a few years on the throne and during this years people had achieved some progress which they attributed to the dai and his dua. But, SMS has actually not done anything worthwhile till date. In fact he at many moments has made a fool of himself, but the kind of following he's got is really amazing.

I do not know what SKQ wishes to win in the court. Does he think court will give him the keys to all the trust properties and all the followers of SMS (of which large number are following only because the mass is on this side and Why would one take panga and destroy his own comfort life.) Will divert their worship to SKQ.
In fact even if decided by court Does SKQ have enough manpower to manage all dawat properties. There are numerous amils managing the show for SMS, does SKQ have these numbers. I mean where is the victory that he can see.

SKQ followers please do not come up with explanations like number of people following abu bakr and Ali after Mohammed etc...
you have raised some extremely valid and interesting points. i have often wondered the same myself.

assuming that ex-Mazun looses the case, one wonders why did he take such a huge gamble with his future and the future of his children. Assuming that he is the true Mansoos, why is he not able to prove it? he always knew this would be taken to court, why does he not have substantial proof enough to present in court. we used to hear of a letter that Taher Saifuddin Maula had written to his wife (mother of ex-Mazun Maula) that he would be Dai after Burhanuddin Maula, but im guessing this was just an urban legend

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:20 am

Jockey wrote:
Adam wrote:Trust GulamMohammed to jump to the Qutbi rescue and divert the topic by his nonsensical comments.
and trust he duffer adam to try and dodge questions he dosent have the answers too. very bohra like
Gulammohammed has a unique gift of nonsensical reasoning, which doesn't deserve an answer.

To satisfy your hunger:
How come only you know about this major development which is not known even to the media and SKQ ? Has the judge dismissed the case and thrown the petition in the dustbin ? If so then please provide some evidence.
I don't. I'm just stating the obvious.
Which comments of SKQ prompted MS to indulge in fiery comments because it is actually MS who is 24x7 commenting against SKQ and showering laanats on him.
The comments where KQ and his team attacked the Maqam of Syendna Mohammed Burhanuddin saying he wasn't in control of his senses, did Nass on the wrong person, and had no control of the Dawat. Such statements against an Imam or Dai deserve that reply.
Although the date is of no consequence when it comes to vulgar display of pomp and show especially when it is done in a solemn month when hypocrites preach to practice "Gham-e-Hussain"
I already quoted that the Fatemi Imams celebrated the New year in a similar manner.

[/color]

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:36 am

Blah blah blah. Does someone hear a hornet?!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:43 am

Adam wrote:As Zinger correctly pointed out, these celebrations were before the 2nd of Moharram. They were for the arrival of the Dai in Surat. Such has been the tradition during the 51st and 52nd Dai's Eras. And whenever a Dai has arrived in a new city. It is an expression of love and joy.
So you agree that this has been invented by 51 diee. This is what every body is saying since long.
Adam wrote:And Rasulullah recite La’nat on their entire clan *Muawiyah & Yazeed included).
Then please explain the incident happened of yahudi bairo who was spilling garbage.
Adam wrote:Q conducted Waaz “within the somber and simple settings of Dar Us Sakina” because he has no where else to go to! He’s doing it out of necessity, not out of choice!

What ever it is, they are doing is right in the present situation. hope they will do it for ever. Imam Husain was killed for a cause and not to make tamasa and earn hand some money on his name.
Adam wrote:If SKQ chose to remain like a pauper and starve himself during a day of rejoicing, then that is against the Tradition of the Fatemi Imams, especially the 51st and 52nd Dai.
No he should not do starve, but yes he should not glorify him or his father/brother in the vaez called for Imam Husein. If he was doing it, it was past and we are in present. He has rectified his mistake and every body should welcome this. Hope MS will take lessons from this and pious then king like to deliver sermon of Aqa Husein.
Adam wrote:Syedna Taher Saifuddin used to use the Palkhi even at a young age. The Palkhi is not like a wheel chair to be used only during weakness. It's a tradition of Duat.
May be in those years but we are in present. A good pious person will think twice to spend and glorifying himself rather then to give attention to his followers like Mehfuzaben. I know people like Adam will not care because they are not sensitive about humanity.
Adam wrote:I have already proven above that these Khidmat Guzaars carried out the same traditions during the 52nd Dai's time.

Yes you are right but now time has changed. MS must act like a good human being and should drop the things done by his father or grand father, It is was wrong and is wrong today also.

Regarding your comment about hebtulla standing behind as clown in one of photo, now I understand why you trust more to hebtulla then a mazoon who have served 50 years in dawat. The hebtullas are doing chamchagiri by projecting them as jokar.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:20 am

Maqbool wrote:
Adam wrote:And Rasulullah recite La’nat on their entire clan *Muawiyah & Yazeed included).
Then please explain the incident happened of yahudi bairo who was spilling garbage.
The kinds of people are very different. The yahudi bairo was doing it because Rasullah was wrong according to her belief system. It was not personal per se.
Muawiyah and Yazeed professed to love the Prophet but really had enmity in their hearts for the Prophet and his kiln.

Fakhruddinsuratwala

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:52 am

Woh Lakho ka majma, woh karodo ka khel,
Afsos yeh hai ke, mera Aqa Hussain bus maqtal main yaad aaya.

Woh Najwe aur kadam pe girna, ya Moula Ya Moula,
Na jaane kyu mera Moula Hussain bahut kaam yaad aaya.

Woh Lanato ka mausam, who wah wahi ka aalam,
Ghanto ke takrir main, Hussain to bus chand lamho ke liye yaad aaya.

Dawat ki zikar se koi perhaz nahin, na aapse koi narrazgi,
Apni baton main itne mashgool, ke mera Moula yaad na aaya.

Woh Mazzon se kervana ta’at, aur mukasir se madha,
Sab ki baat khatam hone per, aakhir me mera moula yaad aaya.

Na Nabi ki zikar, na quran ki sifat, na Imaam ke kaam
Hy yeh Moharram me, mera Hussain kitna kum yaad aaya.

Akhir main yeh hain ilteja, bus rub se meri yeah ,
Zindagi rahe meri aur yeh keh saku, mere Aqaa, Mera Moula muje her din yaad aaya.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:27 am

Adam bhai,

I cannot understand you give detailed explanation line by line to all those who goes against ur Mufaddal maula.

Than "WHY YOU RUN AWAY WHEN YOU ARE ASKED TO MENTION MS FEW QUALITIES?"

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:34 am

The classic action of MS is:

4th February: Kakaji saheb ne gale lagao

and then later in every majlis, pray laanat on him. He as a (alleged) community leader is instructing abdes to pray laanat. Unfortunately, small children are learning to pray laanat on SKQ in the same breathe that they are learning their surats.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:26 am

@fustrate_Bohra
Adam bhai,
I cannot understand you give detailed explanation line by line to all those who goes against ur Mufaddal maula.
Than "WHY YOU RUN AWAY WHEN YOU ARE ASKED TO MENTION MS FEW QUALITIES?"

I have said it before, and I will say it again.
Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS has ALL the qualities of a Haq na Saheb and Dai.
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA prepared his soul, and performed Nass on his Mansoos, because he had ALL the characteristics of a Dai.

If you can't see it. That's not my fault.

@rational_guy
and then later in every majlis, pray laanat on him.

Correction: Syedna Mufaddal said that IF KQ returns, he will embrace him. He hasn't returned.

Until then, considering his great sins, La'nat will be recited on him by Mumineen. This is in line with the Quran.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:31 am

Adam Bhai Saab is having a field day on the forum over some points he can talk about !

rational_guy wrote:The classic action of MS is:

and then later in every majlis, pray laanat on him. He as a (alleged) community leader is instructing abdes to pray laanat. Unfortunately, small children are learning to pray laanat on SKQ in the same breathe that they are learning their surats.
Now these are hikmat talks ! art of taqiyet !

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:43 am

adam bhai, i mentioned earlier as well that if we cant see, SO U ARE.

otherwise you would have directly mention his qualities instead of hiding his weakness by saying "MS ni nafs SMB e tayaar kidi che ........."

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:24 pm

Adam writes: Correction: Syedna Mufaddal said that IF KQ returns, he will embrace him. He hasn't returned.
Until then, considering his great sins, La'nat will be recited on him by Mumineen. This is in line with the Quran.

Ok..so one can go on cursing his uncle at every opportunity till he returns and then he will hug him. That someone has to be deranged to have such a spectrum of emotions.....or maybe he is really sly because he knows he can continue cursing because his uncle wont return.

That's a brilliant stroke from MS!

Another thing that came to my mind is that did smb ever say that he had prepared Ms' s nafs? I don't remember in my conscious memory of any such bayaan....hoping Adam throws some information.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:19 pm

watsup message.

Forwarded as Received :

Badribhai Lacewala was a henchmen for kothar helping them in collecting contributions from businesses forcibly at times. His various businesses are in fact a front for Kothar to launder large sums of money. By saying that he spent the huge sums of money during Surat Mohurrum instead of kothar themselves, they are hiding accountability and evading enquiries plus inviting other fools to follow suit and fill their coffers. Are we that foolish ? I'll leave that for you'll to answer.

BTW, most of the companies that Badribhai owns were started in last 2 years after Muffy increased his clout over abde bohras.

This badri Lacewala was just a lower middle class guy a few years back but no sooner he became a confident aide of Muffy, his career graph shot up vertically like a rocket. Muffy calls him "Maaro dikro" and he was groomed by Muffy as an alternate to one Ilyas Railwaywala who had maximum clout in Surat. Ilyas once had a verbal spat with Muffy in Hasanpir due to which Muffy always wanted to bring him down and he found an alternate in Badri Lacewala who is supposed to be equally cunning and a ruffian as Ilyas. Badri Lacewala has an open live-in relationship with the daughter of Hajoori family and has bought her a plush flat in Surat worth Rs.2.5 crores. No one can dare question them due to Badri's clout and close proximity with Muffy. Ilyas Railwaywala has now joined hands with Qaid Johar and they have jointly developed a bohra township in Bhestan near Surat consisting of 525 flats.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:30 pm

ENTERING PENTAGON OR A MASJID ??
ITS CARD SCANNING BEFORE ENTERING MASJID FOR VAYEZ.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Jockey wrote:can you explain how this in line with the quran?
Don't you know that the only reliable Quran for abdes is their "Bolta" Quran authored by their "Ilahul Ard" ??

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:32 pm

Ziyafats had already started from day one in Mohurrum and yesterday was Ziyafat from Mashaiks, today one could see grooms riding on horseback in the narrow lanes of zampa bazar celebrating their weddings.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:39 pm

Adam wrote:

I have said it before, and I will say it again.
Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS has ALL the qualities of a Haq na Saheb and Dai.
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA prepared his soul, and performed Nass on his Mansoos, because he had ALL the characteristics of a Dai.

:D I betcha SMB RA trained his baffoon son to start the roti farce and expressly instructed him to declare from the takhat ke "su zaroorat che University maa java ni." In fact I am pretty sure SMB RA specifically asked him to give his moronic shrug in puzzlement over exactly who receives Fatematuz Zahra's shafaat. In fact I bet he guided him in the precise choice of the girly carriage in his first Ashara and said "beta skhat garmi che, A/C zaroor lagav je."

Su thai jai!! Kon bethu hoi che baju na cube ma! Khabar nathi kon bethu hoi che?! Smajho me kharab chu...

Burhanuddin Moula's training? I don't think so....

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:03 pm

^^^ Seriously, speaking 5 coherent, barely intelligent sentences without a script must not be one of the characteristics a Mufaddali requires from his Dai....Chalo eh to kharab aj che....Su thai, su thai jai, kon bethu hoi che? Aqa Husain ye bawan Dai wastey dua keedhi...um OK....he certainly forgot you! Dua no asar bilkul dekhato nathi.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:34 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Mustaph Bhai,

This matter has never been about numbers, it is been about haq and truth. If you see the history with which we are connected with, Imams and duats there were not a lot of people on their side but the majority was against them. In today's date and time still the majority is against shia islamic sect let alone bohra faith which is in trouble with other shia sects also.
This case is about " Aakhri Hujjat" last stance of the rightful leader that by no doubt is SKQ saheb.
All this Janaza excuse, nass excuses infact all the excuses are lame and pointless. It is just to make us the common people the followers to be in confused state of mind.
Just Imagine there is a person who is claiming by swearing on Quran that he is rightful and he was instructed by the dai to disclose only when he has passed away. He is running trust and medical camps which are useful for all the unprivileged people including non bohra people also.
He is given us a way to pay our zakaat with all the calculations and not by someones whims and fancies.
He is against this bureaucratic system and sorting of people by their titles and wealth.
Isn't this a boon by god himself that he is showing us away and we are here to witness it.

Akhter wahaid

Your beautiful statement about haq and all that faq has clearly opened my eyes to what we all are. We all are just dogs and nothing else. Only difference is your breed is like the pet dog who needs a patta of someone in your neck as you are afraid to live a life of your own. We are all like street dogs who do not wish to go on either side as do not want to become anyones pet. And these your masters are making both of us fight among each other and you may never know both the masters maybe sitting and laughing at us all everynight.

You know what, may be your pet dog breed is better than us as you have your master who tells you when to sit or stand here even worse you are all instructed when to wag your tails too. We are kings of our wishes but cannot escape this jungle of the lion verses cheetahs.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:27 pm

@jockey
can you explain how this in line with the quran? do not disappear now like you always do when asked about proof from quran?

I was referring to think link. It discusses the concept of La'nat according to the Quran.
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/10 ... ation.html

If you can read and understand Arabic. The above Ayats from the Quran
http://www.mezan.net/radalshobohat/1-16.htm

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:35 pm

gulam mohammed
Ziyafats had already started from day one in Mohurrum

There is nothing wrong with that.
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin did the same.
And KQ has started is Saturday "bethaks" in Thane as well. I don't see you mentioning that.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:09 am

pheonix wrote:
Maqbool wrote: Then please explain the incident happened of yahudi bairo who was spilling garbage.
The kinds of people are very different. The yahudi bairo was doing it because Rasullah was wrong according to her belief system. It was not personal per se.
Muawiyah and Yazeed professed to love the Prophet but really had enmity in their hearts for the Prophet and his kiln.
So how you consider this lanat bazi! is it not personal. According to SKQ MS is wrong then why this lanat bazi. Act acording to Nabi.
Please go through the video and learn what nabi was doing and what SMS is doing.
Musalman_Ban_ke_Raho_(Saif)_Video.wmv
(6.12 MiB) Downloaded 1766 times

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:30 am

Adam wrote:gulam mohammed
Ziyafats had already started from day one in Mohurrum

There is nothing wrong with that.
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin did the same.
And KQ has started is Saturday "bethaks" in Thane as well. I don't see you mentioning that.
Somewhere during 90’s, we used to see muharram as a solemn and quiet month and specially ashara where bohra would refrain from any entertainment. In Kuwait, we used to see non bohra/non shia muslims organizing marriages with loud lighting, during those sober times amidst bohra communities, the amils would be ridiculing these non-bohras to show us (bohras) how wrong they are to celebrate in such somber times. Fast forward to today’s times and bohras are more louder, flashier and extravagant. They are prioritizing welcoming of the hussain-na-dai with fan fare then ashara’s essence !

Bohras don’t need an outsider to break their faith, their very own leaders are doing the job for the devil !

Ziyafat, nikaahs and other social services are prime revenue generators. Ashura is a single big event to bring all the customers in one place. Why would the DAIs (SKQ or SMS) miss out on this opportunity. There is nothing wrong with anything ! SMS maula’s shanaat is mysterious in its own ways. He can ride a A/C buggy with a colorful band baja parade and then sit to cry (rov-jevu-moo) in explaining the troubles of the Imam Hussein in karbala sip on the sherbet and talk about their thirst ! SMS and SMB are hussain-na-dai, Ali-na-dai, that ALI who would live in a dilapidated house and eat sukho-aato ! who else can tell us about troubles of ahle-bayt from the plush comforts of daawat-e-hadiya !

What is the next plan, a trip to Africa for a hunting picnic ? Hunting of Animals for pleasure is banned in India, and ofcourse SMS respects the law of land to the “T” ..waiting eagerly for the next hunting safari pictures. Want to see the shanaat and jalal when the hunted animal would come in front to do sajda to the SMS.
By the way, SMS looked really pretty in the chariot ! Hasta huva noorani chehra,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam & SKQ followers

A word of advise for your masters ! make the 10 day fast compulsory for the ashara ! then sit and narrate the troubles of Imam Hussein, family and shohodaas in the fasting, that would be a microscopic closer gratitude to gham-e-hussein !
Cut the fan fare, lavish feasts, drums and drama. Keep your self glorification aside for these 10 days at least ! cut the ziyafats money spinner program. 40 days of sobriety will not dent the revenue in flow, there are other days in the year to squeeze the cash out of abdes !