Sir Gulam Noon too betrays the Muslims

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
S. Insaf

Sir Gulam Noon too betrays the Muslims

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:57 am

Like the Syedna, Sir Gulam Noon too betrays the Muslims and the holy Qur'an for his
business interests in Gujarat

In a news reported by Times of India on Sunday, 1st February 2009 the 72 years old, British National, Dawoodi Bohra 'Curry King' Sir Gulam Noon says that he first met Modi in 2003 in London. "We met at the British high commissioner's residence. We had a long chat. He held my hand and explained his stand on Muslims. I was convinced he was sincere." Sir Noon was one of Modi's most vocal critics after the 2002 riots. But today, the UK-based multi-millionaire would prefer to let bygones be bygones.
Noon Says, "It is now time for Muslims to forgive and forget Modi. Modi is a good administrator and he has made Vibrant Gujarat truly vibrant. The infrastructure, roads, power and Narmada waters all testify to this."
Sir Noon was one of those who were trapped in Taj Mahal hotel in Mumbai for 11 hours during the terror attack and narrowly survived. Same Gulam Noon had said this after terror attack in Mumbai:- "Quran says if you kill one human being, you are killing entire humanity and if you save one, you are saving the entire humanity, the United Nations should deal with the scourge of terrorism and cautioned that unless something drastic was done, the country that is harbouring terrorists would have to pay a heavy price."
Even today the Times of India says that, "Sir Noon was one of Modi's most vocal critics after the 2002 riots."
Now since his business interest in Gujarat are involved Sir Gulam Noon is openly betraying Muslim victims of Gujarat and Quran and as Dr. Iqbal says:-
Khud Badalte nahin Quran ko badal dete hain
When 200 persons dies in Taj attack he quotes Quran and calls it a crime against entire humanity but when 2000 persons are most brutally killed by Modi's state-sponsored on-slaughte on Muslims he advises Muslims to Forgive Modi and Forget his crime against humanity. Forgiving Modi means pardoning Mr. Narendra Modi, an anti-Muslim BJP leaders whose role in the massacre, rape and torture of thousands of Muslims during the 2001 Gujarat riots is not only well known but also well documented, and forget means forget whatever meted out to the Muslims by him in Gujarat genocide, killing and burning the dead bodies, raping helpless to subjugate and humiliate the whole community, destroying business establishments and houses of Muslims to economically crush them, terrorising Muslim students going to schools and for giving examinations to ruin their career and razing hundreds of masjids, madressas and dargahs to wipe out Muslim culture. Even after seven years Mr. Narendra Modi's government has done nothing to alleviate the sufferings of Muslim victims of 2002 genocide, to bring normalcy back to the Muslim community. No effort has been made to make the community feel more secure, no assurances have been made that Muslim lives and properties will not be harmed. Yet Sir Noon is advising Muslims to forget and forgive "the butcher of Gujarat".
In fact keeping all ethics aside Sir Noon is following on the foot-steps of his materialist leader, Sayedna Mohammmed Burhanuddin, who just after the mass killing of Muslims invited Narendra Modi on October 2, 2003 and presented him a cheque of one crore rupees even when Muslims of Gujarat were suffering under Modi's administration.
The Muslims of Gujarat in particular, secularist citizens and human right activists have taken a serious note of selfish attitude of Sir Noon and his high priest. Many non-Muslims like Tista Settlewad are trying their hard to fix the culprits of Gujarat genocide and they feel that Sir Noon has done great disservice to their cause.
I hope that Sir Gulam Noon would realise that his recent statement of forgive and forget amounts to sheer hypocrisy and opportunism.

ghulam muhammed

Re: Sir Gulam Noon too betrays the Muslims

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:32 am

Sir Gulam Noon (the partner of Royal Sweets, Mumbai) was wooed by the kothar when Burhanudin saab's wife died and kothar had planned to bury her in UK. It was difficult for kothar to get UK government's permission for her burial and hence as Sir Noon is close to the British Royal family they approached him and got their work done. It must be remembered that he was not at all close to bohra jamaat and was away from the mainstream bohras but as we all know that when kothar has some 'matlab' they lick the ***se of anyone be it Modi, Thackeray or Haji Mastan. After getting his work done, Burhanudin saab felicitated him and draped a shawl around him. It is the munafiqeen and anti-muslim virus of Burhanudin saab which must have been transmitted into his system and hence the above mentioned statement in Times of India. Also his affiliation to "Royal Families", be it in UK or in Saifee Mahal, Mumbai. I think he is due for the title of "Sheikh" for being an ardent follower of the present syedna and his corrupt administration. Wonder if he prefers to call himself 'Sir' or 'Sheikh' Gulam Noon after being (dis)honoured with the title by syedna.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:14 am

SIR NOON RUBS SALT ON WOUNDS OF MUSLIMS OF GUJARAT
by Dr. Dawoodbhai A. Gandhi (Former Vice-Chancellor North Gujarat University)
Dear Mr. Insaf,
I read your article on Sir Gulam Noon in Bohra Chronicle of April 2009 page no. 12. I compliment you on publishing it as it rightly exposes the hypocrisy of Sir Noon, posing as a sensitive leader of the Muslim Diaspora of U.K.
I too wrote an article on the subject in Feb. 2009 and sent it to some Muslim journalists of U.K.
Reading your article in Bohra Chronicle I feel motivated to send you a copy with a request to publish it in coming issue of Bohra Chronicle.

I congrutulate you for your moral courage in publishing news, views, comments etc. related to the welfare and interests of Muslims in general and the Dawoodi Bohra Community in particular.
With Salam
Dawoodbhai Gandhi

SIR NOON RUBS SALT ON WOUNDS OF MUSLIMS OF GUJARAT

Sir Gulam Noon visited Ahmedabad (Gujarat) India on February 1 and 2, 2009 apparently on business mission According to The Times of India of February 1 "Noon is cooking plans to set up facilities in Gujarat to make ready meals powder ingredients, sauces and chutneys." He is reported to have said; "we are already talking with players in Vapi and Kandla to buy out food processing units. We are also looking for stake in an Ahmedabad-based natural mineral water brand Aava."

It is all right for the businessman in Sir Noon to explore newer avenues for his business interests. We wish him well in his future plans anywhere in the world.

However, Sir Noon's visit was misused by C. M. Modi who is engaged in media hype to refurbish his tainted image as the chief architect of the ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Gujarat in 2002. Already he stands indicted by various Human Rights organizations, including Amnesty International and even the Supreme Court of India, for his role in sponsoring and supporting the pogrom of 2002 with the active involvement of his government machinery.

Even today a Special Investigation Team (SIT) Team (SIT) of the Supreme Court of India is busy inquiring into the riot cases of 2002 that were conveniently closed by Mr. Modi. There are around 30,000 displaced victims of the holocaust of 2002 residing in temporary relief camps living a sub-human life. And thousands whose properties and business were destroyed, have yet to receive their due compensation.

Did Sir Noon try to known about these grim realities of the sufferings of the Muslims of Gujarat at the hands of this arch perpetrator? He did not care to see any victims nor did he care to visit any sites of carnage. He didn't even care to contact any of the Relief Agencies or their Workers.

Instead, he got enamoured of Mr. Modi and, as reported by the Times of India of February 1, he stood in awe of the damned political criminal of the recent history of India. Sir Noon profusely eulogized Mr. Modi thus; "The first thing I told Modi is that finally I am meeting the lion in his own den." Sir Noon hugging that "Lion" is shown on the front page of said Times of India.

Sir Noon is all praise for this new icon for his business interests. The Times of India adds thus: "Interestingly, Noon a Dawoodi Bohra from Rajasthan, was one of Modi's most vocal critics after the 2002 riots. But today the U.K. based multimillionaire would prefer to let bygones be bygones and is today one of his (Modi's) biggest ambassadors in U.K."

The Times of India further adds; "Noon first met Modi in 2003 in London." And said Noon : "We met at the British High Commissioner's residence. We had a long chat. He held my hand and explained his stand on Muslims. I was convinced he was sincere… It is now time for Muslims to forgive and forget Modi is a good administrator…"

What a shame on the part of a person from the Dawoodi Bohra community, to stoop to the level of praising a confirmed communalist who was instrumental in destroying Dawoodi Bohra's property worth billions of rupees in the carnage of 2002?

It doesn't behave a responsible Diaspora citizen of a democratic country like the U.K. to throw to the winds all norms of political sagacity, morality and conviction and side with a known perpetrator of ex termination of innocent men, women and children whose only sin was they were Muslims.

Sir Noon could have been a little honest enough to tell Modi that Gujarat could be vibrant not merely with business and industries, but only with a just fair and humane administration that must be democratic, impartial and based on the Rule of Law. He, unfortunately, missed the moment.

Alas, Sir Noon obviously had his narrow interests to serve. And so he resorted to cheap sycophancy of his "Lion". In doing so, Sir Noon, rubbed salt on the still festering wounds of the Muslim psyche of Gujarat. What a heartless blow to the victims!

Muslims of Gujarat, as well as the right thinking citizens of the state appeal to the public opinion of the Gujarati Diaspora in the U.K. to ask for an explanation from Sir Noon for his condescension just for his selfish business interest.

DECLARATION
I, Dr. Dawoodbhai A. Gandhi, hereby, declare that this article is my own original, and that I have sent it to journals in USA/U.K for publication in February, 2009. I am sending it to the BOHRA CHRONICLE now for publication in one of it forthcoming issues.
Place : Kalol (Dist.)
Date : 9-4-2009

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 24, 2013 5:30 pm

The function organised by Anjuman-e-Burhani for Lord Noon Gulam on his appointment as a Life Peer to the House of Lords and on his appointment as Chancellor of University of East London was held on Friday 10th May at Husaini Masjid.

1st Rajab, 1434

[img]http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8184 ... mg4167.jpg[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri May 24, 2013 8:00 pm

ghulamabbas bhai noon is as much a staunch bohra as is the archbishop of england.

but because he helped get permission for syedna's wife to be buried within the precincts of the hussaini masjid in northolt (something which is impossible under normal circumstances for anyone) all his 'transgressions' are overlooked.

the kothar makes it clear by its own actions that it worships money and power, your faith, practice, character and beliefs be damned!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 25, 2013 3:33 pm

An ordinary abde is reprimanded if he doesn't grow a beard or comes in formal dress to the bhaisaab/amil, his safai chithi is blocked, nikahs in his family are stopped, burials in his family are stopped but Gulam Noon can conveniently flout kothar's draconian laws and appear on a Kothari website as he likes. Hence as bro AZ rightly said its all about money, power and influence everything else is bullshit.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat May 25, 2013 5:46 pm

in my opinion the majority of so-called abdes arrogantly prancing around with 'purchased' bogus titles of sheikh, are immoral, having earned their money by all sorts of dubious means, indulging in drink, tobacco, pan masala, gambling, womanising and illicit and illegal activities.

if i look around me and analyse a sample segment of a 100 shaikhs, i see that atleast 70% of them are rascals. there are a few who have drastically reformed themselves or are honest and principled, but they are few and exceptional.

for the kothar it matters not how you have earned your millions, their only concern is how much you are willing to shower on them. in fact the more ill-gotten wealth you rain on them, the higher you climb in the kothar's eyes!

jitna bada haramkhor, itni badi izzat!

asad

Unread post by asad » Sat May 25, 2013 11:59 pm

Sir G Noon dosent give a rat's arse for Bohras or their present customs, if people have noticed he always comes dressed in western attire and people from London can confirm that a cap is provided to him before photops, he dosent care who he is meeting from Kothar whether some aamil or Syedna himself he never dresses in kurta saya. He must be laughing on Bohras that because of his resources how Bohras lick his feet when its generally other way round.

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Sun May 26, 2013 10:56 am

We are all aware of the arm twisting tactics of kothar, and their selfish ways, we are sure Sir Noon is well aware of kothari character, that is why he drew away from jamaat in first place,we all know about Modi and his agenda, but the point of focus is not our feelings, and how we are holding on to our angst, but, what are the requirements of the poor Muslims of Gujrat? Do they want progress, food , shelter , education, employment? OR do they wany to wallow in misery? Instead of focusing on Modi would not it be better if powerful and wealthy Muslims or people of other communities ,were convinced and encouraged to help their unfortunate brethren?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon May 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Deerseye wrote:what are the requirements of the poor Muslims of Gujrat? .....would not it be better if powerful and wealthy Muslims ....,were convinced and encouraged to help their unfortunate brethren?
is syedna not a powerful and wealthy 'muslim'? why not ask him the above question?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:05 pm

GULAM NOON WITH MODI

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:13 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:An ordinary abde is reprimanded if he doesn't grow a beard or comes in formal dress to the bhaisaab/amil, his safai chithi is blocked, nikahs in his family are stopped, burials in his family are stopped but Gulam Noon can conveniently flout kothar's draconian laws and appear on a Kothari website as he likes. Hence as bro AZ rightly said its all about money, power and influence everything else is bullshit.
This is very true, I know for sure that many Bohras who have no beards or never wear rida but they are in very good books with mullahs and co. because of their high profiles. An ordinary one will surely be reprimanded but if you wave $ in front of them you will be there best buddies. In the end, it is all about money.