Money paid Mullah and Shaikh Power Play

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
allbird

Money paid Mullah and Shaikh Power Play

Unread post by allbird » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:20 am

All businessmen who have paid for their so called titles are securing their investments. Before they were powerful in business world now they have power in Masajids and Markaz too with privilege to sit in first shaff. Any idea what was reason for all Hadiyah and Mufsusiyat's in exchange of BIG salams, some of them are douch bags with titles. Some of them don't even have manners how to talk to a fellow mumin. Aren't they doing harm to dawat and mockery of.....

fustrate_Bohra

Re: Money paid Mullah and Shaikh Power Play

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:02 am

I think this can be best answered by die hard followers of all 3 syednas as to why they SALE TITLES to a person who are not good to be human being.

This also surprise me that every bohra know that these titles are for sale but they never dare to think why it so?

Excalibur

Unread post by Excalibur » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:31 am

If you dig a bit deeper, it is not surprising. Religion has morphed from keeping man tamed to being an economically driven model which benefits a clique.

Bohras is a community of businessmen - a well known fact - and the idea behind selling/purchasing titles is to simply get in that circle. You scratch my back and I will scratch yours. This is not limited to Bohras. Take example of Marwaris - they are also a close knit group of businessmen excelling in their trade. If you belong to a particular community, chances are that your vendor as well as customer also belongs to that community.

In case of Bohras, religion defines a criteria of belonging to that inner circle with money being another. Religion and economics work together like a well oiled machine. Lot of people do get involved because of faith but that's kinda side effect. Try getting a title of Shaikh because of your devotion and spirituality, and you'll figure it out :-)

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:00 pm

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:45 pm

I know about a sheikh who is from India, trust me he does not even the alphabets of Arabic let alone reading and reciting Quran!

mukhtaarhusain

Unread post by mukhtaarhusain » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:31 pm

This making of MULLAS N SHAIKHS has nothing to
do with our RELIGION. There is a very big chain of
Agents in this business. ..In a particular Mohalla
From a Local Mulla to Areas' s AAMIL.n then to
Main Janab' PA to Main Janab...N then The Main
Janab' connection in MUMBAI n his connection in
QASRE AALI n then to the KOTHARIS...No body is botherd to see who d person is..Or how much knowledge he has about our religion and Islam..Each one takes his commission n takes d current rate of Mulla or Shaikh..whatever n then takes him to Muffy..he completes d ceremony..n at last MUBARAQ...I know a person who few years back had gone to Saifee Mahal to pay his Wajebaat.There he met one BS..When the BS saw d amount of Wajebaat he told the man why u pay this much Wajebaat..U just pay half amount Wajebaat n with d rest half amount I will make u MULLAH..N then d man in a MULLAH now..Who is illiterate in every field but made money some how..N this is not only in Muffys time the same ssystem was during SMB'S period too...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:49 pm

These fake titles are also used by some shrewd abdes to get hefty amounts from Qardan Hasanah. I know a person in USA who purchased this fake title for Rs.27 lakhs and when I asked him why he paid such a huge amount his answer was "After getting this title I will be entitled to huge amounts from Qardan Hasanah with minimum collateral security so even if I calculate it as per the current bank rate of interest then too Iam paying very little over a period of time" !!! Flowery language such as Hadiyats and Mafsusiyats are used instead of the word "Sale of Titles" and the gullible abdes easily fall into this trap !

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:48 pm

By this they are creating a small kingdom. All this Mullah / Shaikhs are Money power, Burhani guards muscle power and total domination of ordinary Bohras as slaves. Right !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 pm

allbird wrote: All this Mullah / Shaikhs are Money power, Burhani guards muscle power and total domination of ordinary Bohras as slaves. Right !
And Muffy is the DON who controls everyone of the above !!

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:08 pm

i have been told by my family elder that during the time of Syedna Abdullah Badruddin and early period of Syedna Tahir Saifuddin, mafsoosiyat that is the title of mullah was granted after a team of three learned elders from jamaat take his oral exams and number of questions were thoroughly asked to confirm the level of knowledge and this was often done at the time of meesaq and only those who had that much understanding of religion that is atleast to lead prayers of different kind, fluent and perfect recitation of quran and reasonable command over Hadees and kalaam alongwith the fiqeh and taarikh that is history of Aimmat and Duat karaam were given this title, and for Shaikh he has to be like a Shaikh that is a very senior and literate person very close to the dawat affairs was granted the title by Syedna and there used to be a couple of them in the entire city not like today that half of the masjid gets filled with them.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:39 pm

Our 51st Dai changed the knowledge for money. Those who invested became leaders of the turf.