Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Dumbledore

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Dumbledore » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:57 pm

haqniwaat wrote:Frustrate Bhai and Akhtiar Bhai,
I completely sympathize with you. You may want to gradually try to expose your family to something other than Mufaddalism. :-)
Hnw

See abdes are brainwashed in such a manner that we cannot talk anythinh other than Muffism

Also the main problem is you know that the community is so closely knitted and social that they fear bycotts by their own family members and relatives and other abdes.

I am sure sure a tsunami will come one day and wipe of muffism.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:14 am

He seems really stressed about something.
Attachments
04-11-2014-280008-jkp3225.jpg

tasneem786yaali

Unread post by tasneem786yaali » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:33 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:I don't know but my hatred and anger keeps on increasing day by day on this Muffadal Saifuddin i am so trapped in this social and economical blunder, i do business with muffadalis, i have friends who are muffadalis, i have my family who is muffadali and i am the only one who is dawoodi!
If You Are Such A True Believer Of kq Than Leave Your Family Friends Your Bussiness. And Go Give Misaaq To kq You Are Such A Hypocrite double dholki
Dil Mein Kuch aur Hai Zubaan Pe Kuch Aur hai.
if You Think You Are Right and Your Family Is Wrong leave them And Go Live Peacefully In shade Of kq
And He Has Not Proved That He Is 53rd Dai.
He Is gaining Sympathy Thats All.
Yes You R Trapped in His Black Magic.

tasneem786yaali

Unread post by tasneem786yaali » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:43 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:I hear people saying that SKQ saheb use to take a lot of time during ziyarat of Syedna Taher Saifuddin (TUS), i believe he knew that this musibat from this detractors would come soon. So he use to take long knowing that one day he will be restricted from his fathers and brothers mausoleum. This viewpoint really makes me emotional and makes me believe that indeed he knew about the future to come.
No he knew because of my bad deeds I will not be able to do zyarat of Syedna Taher Saifuddin.
Im happy that he is in Musibat.
And Both Moula Dont Want him To come.
Where Was He when Moula was Alive?

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:30 am

thesource wrote:Received:
Lahnat on this Maloon servant Aamil. May he be eaten by dogs and so be his boss.

Every town / Village / suburb / Amils are same. Part of their Jamea training, budtameez, rude and they time their amalate area is now baap in jagir. Sometimes feel like bashing them up and throwing them out of the town with blacken face.
:evil: :shock:

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:41 am

haqniwaat wrote:"Revealing another’s sin is itself a grave sin. Just as it is imperative that mumineen shun what God has prohibited, muharramaat, it is also imperative that they should conceal the slips of others. Amir-ul-mumineen praised the person who censures himself, not others (al-munsifo min nafsihi). Indeed, Khuda Ta’ala is merciful and forgiving, our Imam-uz-zamaan is the heir of Rasulullah, mercy for all the worlds, rehmatun li-l-aalameen, and of Amir-ul-mumineen, and our Dai sits on the Imam’s throne of mercy, rehmat-ni-gaadi. Amir-ul-mumineen also said, “If I saw a mumin in an act of indecency I would throw my own robe upon him to hide his shame” (law ra’aytu l-mumina ala fahishatin la-satartuhu bi-sawbi haza). The Mufaddali drive to humiliate mumineen and expose their human errors is wrong and against the command of Maula Ali." - http://www.fatemidawat.com/philosophy/p ... ality.html

And this is exactly what mufaddal bs does and did for decades. Not only was he revealing supposed sins, but he was revealing these of the mazoon of Burhanuddin Mola RA - the mazoon who was much higher in rank than mufaddal bs. And worst of all, he was fabricating and misinterpreting whilst providing his "revelations". Now we know why - because mufaddal bs wanted to become Da'i.

So if SMS knew that he was next Dai after SMB (RA) 10 years ago then why was he so shocked in London to find out that the Nass is on him :cry: :cry: Confusing. These people in Saifee Mahal has lots of hidden Skeletons in their closets. The problem is all Amil / kothar knows the inside truth and now ruling the rooster. Someday just like CIA trained talibans have become a bone in their throat, same is going to happen between Kothar and Kasr - Ali

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:02 am

tasneem786yaali wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:I hear people saying that SKQ saheb use to take a lot of time during ziyarat of Syedna Taher Saifuddin (TUS), i believe he knew that this musibat from this detractors would come soon. So he use to take long knowing that one day he will be restricted from his fathers and brothers mausoleum. This viewpoint really makes me emotional and makes me believe that indeed he knew about the future to come.
No he knew because of my bad deeds I will not be able to do zyarat of Syedna Taher Saifuddin.
Yes you are right. Saifee MAHAL is the power house, if you are out of saifee mahal you loose your identity and are Mr nobody. everyone knows that, that's why inspite of so much of $$$ and houses and palaces abroad they still want to keep their partitions / purdah divided flats in Saifee Mahal. SKQ did a big mistake by leaving it and getting cashed out with a deal.

tasneem786yaali

Unread post by tasneem786yaali » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:30 pm

allbird wrote:
thesource wrote:Received:
Lahnat on this Maloon servant Aamil. May he be eaten by dogs and so be his boss.

Every town / Village / suburb / Amils are same. Part of their Jamea training, budtameez, rude and they time their amalate area is now baap in jagir. Sometimes feel like bashing them up and throwing them out of the town with blacken face.
Not All Amils Are Same.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Interesting blog. Looks like it is being written by an SKQ follower or fence sitter.... Surprised that no one here has mentioned it...

http://mumineennijamaat.wordpress.com/

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:39 pm

Many mumineen would remember of an incident few years ago that happened on a flight where Moula Syedna Burhanuddin RA was travelling and the “reformist” Engineer had misbehaved. Even to the extent that he had physically pushed Moula RA.

The community rightly felt outraged and we later learned a group of people went to his house/office and tried to reciprocate in kind.

Then, Syedna Burhanuddin Moula RA in a waaz, which was then audio relayed (video relay was not common then), said these kalaam which ring a bell today “Mumineen, ehna Dai par humlo kem bardaasht thai, magar mein kahu chhu ke apan mumin chhe.. “ meaning he fully disapproved of people showing one-upmanship and trying to harass the guy. He always believed in resorting to legal framework to respond to his adversary and taught his children, us mumineen the same way. The real shafeeq Bawa was evident in Burhanuddin Moula RA.

Now mumineen, contrast this with 2014.

Three Shehzadas of Mazoon Saheb came to Raudat Tahera for ziyarat in Shehrullah this year. They seem to have been physically assaulted right at the quboor of Duat mutlaqeen, so much so that a lady had the audacity to touch their head stopping them from ziyarat! There are video proof showing this behurmati that has been widely seen and shared.

My point is a bit different though..

PERTINENT QUESTION #6

Why hasn’t Mufaddal BS, not then, not now after about 3 months, chided the folks(men and women) who did what they did -

Physically assaulted the zuvvar of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, even for moment if you disregard they are the sons of Mazoon of the 52nd Da’i?
Discarded the sanctity of the noorani place – quboor mubarak of Duat Mutlaqeen – 51 and 52 Da’i themselves
Where is the glimpse of ruhani bawa’s teaching like Syedna Burhanuddin ra did?

Where is the disapproval of these acts if he indeed disagreed with them, the violent, self appointed “Guards” of Dawat?

Isn’t silence sometimes rightly construed as consent?

Do you (mumineen) identify with the people who did what they did at Raudat Tahera in Shehrullah 1435 H? If you don’t when will you stand up?

If you have any other questions that you would like mentioned here, write to adna.moomin@gmail.com

http://mumineennijamaat.wordpress.com/2 ... estions-6/

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:58 pm

Actually, the incident mentioned about the plane is a lie. Remember the 52nd Dai was not a Dai but a Don. He and his goons harassed Mr. Engineer like a Don normally harasses someone who doesn't bow down to him. There was no "Humlo" on him. He was a liar and he is probably already feeling the heat in his grave Inshaallah.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:29 am

anajmi wrote:Actually, the incident mentioned about the plane is a lie. Remember the 52nd Dai was not a Dai but a Don. He and his goons harassed Mr. Engineer like a Don normally harasses someone who doesn't bow down to him. There was no "Humlo" on him. He was a liar and he is probably already feeling the heat in his grave Inshaallah.
you feeling heat in this world already isnt it? :wink:

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:53 am

mr hamd see the state of your don burhanuddin in his final stages , he was stroke ridden , used by his sons to parade around like an Idol and died without declaring a successor. His sons took advantage of the stroke ridden body to stage a false sucession ceremony which is now exposed in courts of law. When his sons themselves used his body as a prop for gaining the throne , so you can imagine the state of your bohraism cult religion.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:22 am

anajmi wrote:Actually, the incident mentioned about the plane is a lie. Remember the 52nd Dai was not a Dai but a Don. He and his goons harassed Mr. Engineer like a Don normally harasses someone who doesn't bow down to him. There was no "Humlo" on him. He was a liar and he is probably already feeling the heat in his grave Inshaallah.
Actually your post is bullshit cause you werent even there to know what happened. neither was i, nor was anyone from the board i bet!

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:15 am

Huzurala Solemnized Nikah of Dr. Murtaza son of Dr. Shk Abidbhai Paghdiwala with daughter of Shk Qasimbhai Mun (Philadelphia, USA) in Surat on 14th Night of Moharram 1436H
I wonder how much these guys had to pay for nikah.
Attachments
06-11-2014-280035-zainab-murtaza-nikah.jpg

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:31 am

zinger wrote:
Actually your post is bullshit cause you werent even there to know what happened. neither was i, nor was anyone from the board i bet!

The air-plane incident is a lie, even if we are not there to witness, it is too much of a conspiracy. Simple deductions are enough to prove it.

SMB with his retinue, is always surrounded by assistants.
Mr. Engineer, is an educated and sensible man, no one would do such an act and invite the wrath.

Sheer presence of Mr. Engineer must have enraged SMB and his followers. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out how soon rumours can be created as facts in the bohra community. Kothari Royals have a little or no sense of tolerance to their detractors or critics.

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:37 am

humanbeing , when such a big drama of the succession ceremony can be staged and majority believed it , is there anymore left?

A comedy bollywood film made on this succession ceremony alone, how the stroke ridden body was used by his sons to parade around like an Idol. His sons took advantage of the stroke ridden body to stage a false sucession ceremony which is now exposed in courts of law. When his sons themselves used his body as a prop for gaining the throne , so you can imagine the state of bohraism cult religion.

and the culprit of all this is burhanuddin ,taher the daees who are the pioneer of bohraism as we know today.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:56 am

yes i was there at that time.
i clearly remember.
in masjid and jamaat khana aamil called all people to pray lanaat on engineer
a resolution was also passed
big procession was taken out in all cities to condemn this act.
but afterward the real incident which took place came out .
actaully engineer was to fly from indore(i dont remember exact place) to mumbai.
he and other passengers had already boarded.
SMB was also to board the same flight. both of them didnt knew that other one was also travelling.
SMB was late as usual. people became anxious why the delay. it was told some VIP is yet to come.
people became little irritated as to why they r waiting for 2 hrs for some VIP.
they didnt know who the VIP or SMB--whatever.
engineer enquired and came to know who the VIP is but was quiet as he knew any action from his side
what would be the outcome. the people got more restless after sometime and started complaining and making noise. but as everybody knows people only do that things instead of taking right actions or protesting to the concerned higherups. at this point engineer intervened and told the passenger that let us protest
and complain to the higher authrorities that we caanot be made wait for any VIP. he also said he would lead the
protest if they choose as he was in social working and knew how these things work.
as he and other passenger started protesting and made way to higher authorities, SMB entrouge came.
they saw engineer and some minor scuffle took place as to why the plane was getting late due to him.
immediately all phone calls were made to everybody saying how he harmed SMB.
the rest is history

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:54 am

khokawala wrote:like how pharoah was VIP?? SMB ni haal jo suu thayee , enaj dikraoo ene booth banavi ne gaame gaam failava ane ,eni body ne ghano kasht aapo aakhri dinoo maa, ane eeni body use kari ne natako bhi ghana rachaya. Full use thayo eni body no. jevi karni hevi bharni
look at the videos of syed khomeini and other pioneer islamic leaders, old age does brings complications to every one, its a shame KQ and his supporters are not sparing old aged SMB from personal insult.

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:35 am

khomeni halat ekli kharab nothi thai jivi burhanuddin ni thai hati, ribai ribai ne maro sona na pinjra ma, ane e pinjra ma bi ena dikrao aj ene ghanu kasht apta hata, ena father taher nu to suicide thayoo anghuti choosi ne??

Allah duniya ma aj batawi day chhe zalimo no anjaam.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:54 am

Hamd Bhai,

Allah (SWT) is ultimate creator, he has the thread which controls us, he knows when we will be born and when death with do us apart. Prophets, Imams and Dais are all humans, they are not in par with any other human being, they are here to preach us the message of God, and how god wants us to lead our lives so their is peace and harmony in this world and goodness in hereafter.
please i beg all the members not to judge how these people died, i admit i have spoken ill about this topic before, but who knows whats written in their fate. Their good deeds or bad deeds have to be decided and judged by Allah (SWT) alone.
They have passed away, and whoever it was our religion teaches us to think good and pray for the people who have demised.

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:59 am

bhai you are correct but , mola is being used as an idol by abdes and they have to be reminded about their lowliness.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:58 pm

khokawala wrote:humanbeing , when such a big drama of the succession ceremony can be staged and majority believed it , is there anymore left?

A comedy bollywood film made on this succession ceremony alone, how the stroke ridden body was used by his sons to parade around like an Idol. His sons took advantage of the stroke ridden body to stage a false sucession ceremony which is now exposed in courts of law. When his sons themselves used his body as a prop for gaining the throne , so you can imagine the state of bohraism cult religion.

and the culprit of all this is burhanuddin ,taher the daees who are the pioneer of bohraism as we know today.
Shame on you khokawala.

More than that, very unwise of all those who respond to this clever derailment and malignment of this forum. - Im surprised how some intelligent people on this forum fall for this trap from these types. Khokawala is the latest.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Khokhawala seems like some Non Bohra who is here under new Id, Admin please keep an eye..
Same is true for Fayyaz---if he can not debate he labels them Anti Shia or Wahabi

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:39 am

sister saminaben.
this is their trick since time immemorial to deviate from the topic and chant Quran and sunnah.
this was basically learned from what they basically follow(umayyads islam)
when ali was winning war with muawaiya , he shrewdly rose quran on spears and said to be intermediary between them.
poeple were confused coz of that and we all know rest of the history.
same technique they are applying today.
anything uncomfortable for them, or any other topic---they always bring Quran and sunnah into it and chant it loudly.
people are hesitant and reluctant to counter quran and sunnah, they know it.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Let me put it very simply. The mufaddalis love to call people names and throw them into hell fire. But one thing is for sure - going after the wahabbis on this site at this time is like going after your tail - round and round. After the venom and bites you snakes have spewed on Dawat, the wahabbis on this site will certainly have a higher place in the hereafter than what the mufaddalis will have! You reap what you sow.

tasneem786yaali

Unread post by tasneem786yaali » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:08 am

tasneem786yaali wrote:

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:14 am

tasneem786yaali wrote:
allbird wrote:
Not All Amils Are Same.

If 90% are same then in safe to conclude they all are same. I don't have time nor met a good one YET personally ! When i find one will definitely get back to you with his name and highly recommended thumps up sign.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:39 pm

It's been a week now.
Haqniwaat has been posting pics but not answering a single question.
Just to refresh his memory:
Please answer the following THREE questions:
1)
- The period you are referring to is actually WHEN THE DAI WAS ALIVE AND SPEAKING AND TALKING AND WALKING (Hospital video, Raudat Tahera video). Why would anyone need to "consult" ANYONE other than the Dai? The Dai informed us, and we listened. So simple!
- After the stroke in London on 4th Rajab, it was almost planned a week in advance that Syedna RA would be flying to Mumbai as per his wish, to be there on Syedna Taher Saifuddin's Urus. It was a fervent wish by Syedna RA in his Risala on 1385H, that he NEVER miss an Urus in Mumbai. It was known to everyone that Syedna would be in Mumbai, and many people travelled to Mumbai for this reason, simply because it was the first public appearance after the stroke.
Why wasn't KQ there?
Why did he run away? (Just like he did at the Janaza)
Didn't he want to meet his Dai after his stroke? At least inquire about his health?
If KQ was so worried about being "consulted" why wasn't he there?

2)
Then why did KQ tell his sons and daughters about this Nass?
Husain & Abdeali have both explicitly said so.

3)
GIVE ME ONE EXAMPLE for your following statement:
Scenario Two: Suppose the same mazoon said who the next Dai is - on whom the nass was done - which has what has happened quite a few times in history. When one has a question regarding nass, and the Dai has just passed away, immediately following this, the highest authority in Dawat is the mazoon. So an intelligent person would go and ask the mazoon.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:55 pm

haqniwaat kaha gayo beta, koi jawab too aapi jaa?