Malek-Ul-Ashter's Brother-in-law (Saala) Beaten Up In Surat.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Malek-Ul-Ashter's Brother-in-law (Saala) Beaten Up In Surat.

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:38 pm

Mustafa Limewala, Saala of Malek-ul-Chuster was severely beaten up by the Amil of Kuwait yesterday in the afternoon over some dispute over money matters. A police complaint was also lodged by Mustafa but the entire matter was hushed up by higher ups including Badri Lacewala as any further action by police would have caused much embarrassment to Muffy and his Mohurrum Tamasha. The entire episode was so meticulously wrapped up that many locals are also not aware of it. The Kuwait Amil could get away with it as he is a Qasre Mawali guy. Mustafa Limewala has hosted a Ziyafat at Dumas bungalow tonight.

Members residing in Surat would be able to give further updates on this incident.

ghulam muhammed

Re: Malek-Ul-Ashter's Brother-in-law (Saala) Beaten Up In Su

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:50 pm

Mustafa Limewala is the same person whose name has been mentioned in the list of people who have made lots of money during the Surat Mohurrum Tamasha, this message was doing rounds on watsup which has also been posted on this forum.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:12 pm

Kuwait Aamil
(Al-Had) Khuzaima Bs Ismail Bs
Phone : 5317722
Email : kuwaitamil@alvazarat.org
Office
Phone : 9654310682
Attachments
1.jpg
Last edited by haqniwaat on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:13 pm

How many times will it take before people wake up and smell the coffee - muffy is not and cannot be the Dai - when he doesn't speak up or take action against hideous violent behavior like this!!!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:32 pm

Imam ko jawabdari dayne hogi, ye sari ghalti usiki hai. Zaroorat par ghaib. Sara dhandha kharab kar rakha hai.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:27 am

seeker110 wrote:Imam ko jawabdari dayne hogi, ye sari ghalti usiki hai. Zaroorat par ghaib. Sara dhandha kharab kar rakha hai.
where is Admin? is it allowed on this forum to curse Imam? Nauzobillah

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:24 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Mustafa Limewala, Saala of Malek-ul-Chuster was severely beaten up by the Amil of Kuwait yesterday in the afternoon over some dispute over money matters. A police complaint was also lodged by Mustafa but the entire matter was hushed up by higher ups including Badri Lacewala as any further action by police would have caused much embarrassment to Muffy and his Mohurrum Tamasha. The entire episode was so meticulously wrapped up that many locals are also not aware of it. The Kuwait Amil could get away with it as he is a Qasre Mawali guy. Mustafa Limewala has hosted a Ziyafat at Dumas bungalow tonight.

Members residing in Surat would be able to give further updates on this incident.
Fighting within the inner circle ?? :lol:

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:49 am

A dog fight for a bone(money)

think

Unread post by think » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:56 am

he is lucky he is still alive and was only beaten up. I know some who were willingly or unwillingly sent away fro ever. and there are cases where acid has been thrwn on their faces to disfigure them so they shy away from public and some have just been pushed from buildings to take the dirt nap. This behaviour of so called kasre , I mean katli aali is nothing new.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:01 am

Qasre Ali = Money Mongers
god = Money
Bohras = 3M (money making machine)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:32 pm

Hamd wrote:
seeker110 wrote:Imam ko jawabdari dayne hogi, ye sari ghalti usiki hai. Zaroorat par ghaib. Sara dhandha kharab kar rakha hai.
where is Admin? is it allowed on this forum to curse Imam? Nauzobillah
The Admin is in consultation with Naib Imam aka Dai:mrgreen: (Which Dai to be decided)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:59 pm

Hamd wrote: where is Admin?

is it allowed on this forum to curse Imam? Nauz[quotobillah
the admin is not in your or your aqa's pocket, that's for sure.

besides, where has seeker cursed the imam? he is simply enquiring where is imam? he is asking imam to take up his responsibilty more seriously, which if he had, this mess would not have happened?

i applaud your id 'hamd'. it means thanks. you are thankful that you found this forum and are saying thanks to it.

thanks!

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:51 am

just a question of hamd, if u care to answer?
i had asked this question before also to Adam, he didnt answer.
are u writing here with raza?

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:07 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:just a question of hamd, if u care to answer?
i had asked this question before also to Adam, he didnt answer.
are u writing here with raza?
yes with raza of my consciousness and I wont write any thing here if you munafiq stop insulting our holy imam and dais.
till then momeenin have all rights to come and kick your ass. :wink:

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:46 am

that raza is not counted in SMS setup.
i am asking raza from ur aamil or direct SMS.
coz everything in bohra setup at present needs raza.
without raza everything is haraam.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:47 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:that raza is not counted in SMS setup.
i am asking raza from ur aamil or direct SMS.
coz everything in bohra setup at present needs raza.
without raza everything is haraam.
if SMS will declare that raza is needed to counter munafiqs I will seek it, till then it is not required.

infact jihad is one of the pillar of Islam and every momeen should practice it.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:00 am

yes i agree.
but for that also raza is needed.
SMS has explicitly said in waez -- they(KQ and other dushman) are writing on munafiq sites using internet, mumin should not read those, leave alone replying. his aamil are everyday saying in bayann dont get trap by dushman ni wato maa naa aavi jao. dont read their pamphlet, books, and any other things including internet, whatsapp msg, fb etc. SMB has also probhibited reading bombay samachar after udaipur incident.
he openly tells dont argue with them as u may fall in their trap.
ask any aamil he will say the same to u.
have u ever asked ur ammil regarding this site.
i am sure he will tell u not to read.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:07 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:yes i agree.
but for that also raza is needed.
SMS has explicitly said in waez -- they(KQ and other dushman) are writing on munafiq sites using internet, mumin should not read those, leave alone replying. his aamil are everyday saying in bayann dont get trap by dushman ni wato maa naa aavi jao. dont read their pamphlet, books, and any other things including internet, whatsapp msg, fb etc. SMB has also probhibited reading bombay samachar after udaipur incident.
he openly tells dont argue with them as u may fall in their trap.
ask any aamil he will say the same to u.
have u ever asked ur ammil regarding this site.
i am sure he will tell u not to read.
you are a kazzab, and you lie in day light.

SMS clearly said in waez momeenin should help dawat in every possible way, by hands by heart and by tongue, and if dawat is attacked momeenin sould defend in every possible way, raza was already granted for this.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:46 am

ok bro i may be lier or whatever u think, doesnt matter.
my question still remains unanswered.
have u gone to ur aamil and asked raza for to read and post on this site.
u have answered it in negative.
my advice to u will be better get it and check for urself who is kazzab.
after u receive the reply from ur aamil,
whatever it may be yes --or NO.
then decide.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:54 am

your comments on jihaad
hear and read the misaaq correctly bro.
it clearly says u will help dai when HE calls for it.
read again when he calls for it to do.
has he explicitly told to do jihaad naming this site.
if he had there would be millions thronging and crashing this site.
dont answer vaguely
be specific--i am specifically asking about this site only.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:34 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Hamd wrote: where is Admin?

is it allowed on this forum to curse Imam? Nauz[quotobillah
the admin is not in your or your aqa's pocket, that's for sure.

besides, where has seeker cursed the imam? he is simply enquiring where is imam? he is asking imam to take up his responsibilty more seriously, which if he had, this mess would not have happened?

i applaud your id 'hamd'. it means thanks. you are thankful that you found this forum and are saying thanks to it.

thanks!
All these guys alzulf(wolf), anajmi, ghulam shaitan etc as we can see have come on earth to just insult and curse Our Dai and dawat.. They befriend qutbis at times just to spite the true bohras, believers of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin and Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin..

One thing is common between the Qutbis and these jerks is that they both never believed or respected Burhanuddin maula RA.

Of course the Qutbis have some chance down the road and we hope and pray the 200 odd Qutbis come back to our fold..

But there is no hope for the othe laeens i mentioned above..

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:09 am

noor5253 wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote: the admin is not in your or your aqa's pocket, that's for sure.

thanks!
All these guys alzulf(wolf), anajmi, ghulam shaitan etc as we can see have come on earth to just insult and curse Our Dai and dawat.. They befriend qutbis at times just to spite the true bohras, believers of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin and Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin..

One thing is common between the Qutbis and these jerks is that they both never believed or respected Burhanuddin maula RA.

Of course the Qutbis have some chance down the road and we hope and pray the 200 odd Qutbis come back to our fold..

But there is no hope for the othe laeens i mentioned above..
You presume so.....Sure we'd love to come into your fold....
when pigs fly
when hell freezes over

Sure we want a mornonic dai named Mufaddal who cannot speak one single intelligent sentence without the aid of a script. One who disrespected his father enough to try and force his hand over his neck on Ashura. One who disrespected his father enough to let Moiz Bhaisaheb lie to thousands of mumineen about what he was sayin.,Oone who disrespected his father enough to allow him to be paraded around in a drugged, frail state. One who broke his misaq by overriding his father's wishes time and again and who disrespected the mazoon appointed by him even---when---he---was---mazoon. One who broke a 900 year tradition and inserted a fouth rutba in misaq and thus disrespected not just the 52nd dai but all duat before him and imamuz zaman and his dawat.

We are a few thousand proud and awake. Please don't invite us to join the two hundred thousand blind and bumbling..... The rest, well, may Allah grant them taufeeq.

What you don't know is that there are many among you who have actually given misaq to Qutbuddin Moula but cannot declare openly because of social and economic ties. I personally know a few hundred. May Allah give them yaari to take a public stand soon.
Last edited by Crater Lake on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:30 am

Wish i could give you Mr Crater lake a thousand likes, in short you killed the Hornet!

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:35 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Wish i could give you Mr Crater lake a thousand likes, in short you killed the Hornet!
Thanks. It's Mrs. :)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:37 pm

noor5253 wrote:
All these guys alzulf(wolf), anajmi, ghulam shaitan etc as we can see have come on earth...

... the true bohras, believers of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin and Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin..

... the 200 odd Qutbis come back to our fold..

i dont know about the others, but i was sent on earth only a few years ago by the hidden imam himself to counter mufatlal who has usurped the position of dai and is committing wholesale anti-islamic and anti bohra acts. the hidden imam is furious at the last 3 dai's transgressions against our deen. their loot, ayyashi, tyranny, perversion of our faith, lies and deceptions. in fact, the hidden imam has clearly mentioned that he is afraid to reveal himself as he may be bumped off by the naqli dai's.

the true bohras are those who oppose the haramkhor dawat establishment. the rest are munafiqs and mushriqs. these are the hidden imam's words, not mine.

btw, the qutbi bohras now number over 15000, most of them are covert, only few overt. they are all working from within to shake up and damage mufatlal's evil empire. this is not counting the over 75% of (reform minded) bohras who carry ejmaat cards but fervently hate mufatlal and his haramkhor family and administration. the numbers you saw in surat are bohras who come to have a good time and labrez jamans, to enjoy seeing mufatlal in fancy decorated cars and carriages, surrounded by jokers in fancy dress, the pomp, show etc, just like people everywhere who like to see fireworks, noise and grand spectacles.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
btw, the qutbi bohras now number over 15000, most of them are covert, only few overt. they are all working from within to shake up and damage mufatlal's evil empire.
Not sure how much of this Al Zulfikar intended as pure sarcasm. In my experience as a skeptical, overt Mufaddaly but covert SKQ sympathizer, I must admit that while I can tell who in my jamaat have probably already given misaq to SKQ, I don't see them stirring up trouble or preaching their doubts. Mostly I think they are just trying to get out of the chungal of the great Satan, aka MS so they can live their lives freely and practice their faith honestly. I think they are looking for an excuse to say screw it and walk away. MS admin has been relatively mild so far, so these guys are sticking around but I think a good portion will walk if they try to tighten the noose.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:03 pm

1500 covert?

btw how many progressive munafiq are in KQ team? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:26 pm

I am only trying to make the Imam responsible for the actions he did not take.

What is the use of the Imam if he lets these lootras loot the poor and old. The yateem and the sick.

Why is he not stopping the sale of phook nu pani, when the guy doing the phook keeps going to Germany for cure and transfusions.

Why doesn't Imam select most learned and humble Dai for bhoras.

Why do people have to pay the Dai for masjid opening. Its house of God. Not the house of dai or imam.

What is the use of this Imam. Achar daloon us ka.

What happened to the mojizas. UTube killed em, hah.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:35 pm

seeker110 wrote:I am only trying to make the Imam responsible for the actions he did not take.

What is the use of the Imam if he lets these lootras loot the poor and old. The yateem and the sick.

Why is he not stopping the sale of phook nu pani, when the guy doing the phook keeps going to Germany for cure and transfusions.

Why doesn't Imam select most learned and humble Dai for bhoras.

Why do people have to pay the Dai for masjid opening. Its house of God. Not the house of dai or imam.

What is the use of this Imam. Achar daloon us ka.

What happened to the mojizas. UTube killed em, hah.
you are an idiot, even ALLAH is not visible and though he is creator he lets people to get killed and injustice is prevailed in this world, yet he is silent?

NAUZOBILLAH

there is some thing called HIQMAH and morons like you cant understand it.

so refrain from blaming IMAM when you dont know shiit about any thing.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:28 am

you are an idiot, even ALLAH is not visible and though he is creator he lets people to get killed and injustice is prevailed in this world, yet he is silent?
So if Allah is not doing anything because of hiqmah, why do we need the Imam to do nothing because of hiqmah? If Allah created the Imam, wouldn't it be to do something? Or is the Imam the first actual useless thing that Allah created?