Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hamd

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

Unread post by Hamd » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:59 pm

anajmi wrote:Which means that SKQ cannot loose cause he is the true Dai right?
why you asking, have you given misaq to him?

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:09 pm

Hamd wrote:its a record of dawat that no case has been lost till date, since syedna taher saifuddin to till date, I am not aware of single case in which dawat has lost.
Both belong to dawat. You are talking about?

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Ummul Bani wrote:
Hamd wrote:its a record of dawat that no case has been lost till date, since syedna taher saifuddin to till date, I am not aware of single case in which dawat has lost.
Both belong to dawat. You are talking about?
KQ is dawedaar so I am talking about SMS.

even for court KQ is dawedaar.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:03 pm

even for court KQ is dawedaar.
No
According to Court document he is Plaintiff and SMS is defendant and usually Dawedaar is considered as Defendant, Kapish

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:44 pm

You are new to the forum and hence not aware of how many cases the previous Dais have lost, just browse some threads and you will realise how many times their record has been broken.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:49 pm

GM bhai
He is confused which Dawat he is talking about since now we have two Dawats(dawoodi). then we have Alavi-Sulemani etc etc Dawaats also. :mrgreen:

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:35 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
You are new to the forum and hence not aware of how many cases the previous Dais have lost, just browse some threads and you will realise how many times their record has been broken.
please just name how many cases dawate has lost under leadership of syedna taher saifuddin, syedna muhammad burhanuddin and syedna mufaddal saifuddin.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:06 am

As soon as they forced humans to bow down in front of them, they lost the most important case of all. They became pharoahs and they will end up like him!!

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:27 am

anajmi wrote:As soon as they forced humans to bow down in front of them, they lost the most important case of all. They became pharoahs and they will end up like him!!
if it was forced how many cases are done against this? why muslim world dont declare them kafir? sajada e ibadah and sajdah e tazim is two different things, and it is proved in Quraan from the stories of Adam(A) and Yusuf(A).

even sufis have this sajda e tazim for their peer and they practice it till today, its hard for wahabi to understand respect, because they cant even respect prophet of Islam prophet Muhammed(s), so its not worth to talk any thing about respect with them.

w.salaam

my question is same

how many cases dawat has lost under leadership of STS,SMB and SMS?

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:34 am

Hamd wrote:
anajmi wrote:As soon as they forced humans to bow down in front of them, they lost the most important case of all. They became pharoahs and they will end up like him!!
if it was forced how many cases are done against this? why muslim world dont declare them kafir? sajada e ibadah and sajdah e tazim is two different things, and it is proved in Quraan from the stories of Adam(A) and Yusuf(A).

even sufis have this sajda e tazim for their peer and they practice it till today, its hard for wahabi to understand respect, because they cant even respect prophet of Islam prophet Muhammed(s), so its not worth to talk any thing about respect with them.
Please don't start with this subject again. It has already been flogged left and right in another thread.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:37 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:
Hamd wrote: if it was forced how many cases are done against this? why muslim world dont declare them kafir? sajada e ibadah and sajdah e tazim is two different things, and it is proved in Quraan from the stories of Adam(A) and Yusuf(A).

Please don't start with this subject again. It has already been flogged left and right in another thread.
are you blind? dont you see your wahabi friend started this subject and I just provided a reply.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:38 am

how many cases dawat has lost under leadership of STS,SMB and SMS?

S.insaf koi jawab hain?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:43 am

bro hamd
he is not free everytime to answer ur question at any time.
just go through past threads.
there is a volcano of proof for ur query.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:18 am

Just throwing wild guesses, somewhere I read about :

Burhanpur Durgah Case on Excommunication

Saifee Sanotorium and Hospital Case

Zehra Cyclewala Resignation and Excommunication Case

Udaipur Masjid Case

Sole Proprietory of Trust Properties ownership case in Canada 'Corporation Sole by a non canadian'

Travel Ban to Tanzania, KSA

Refusal to build private bohra masjid in Kuwait is a lost case

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:23 am

^
Chandabhai Galla Case and most important
Allowing Abde Hussain s/o of SKQ to return to Saify Mahal residence

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:31 am

One more case is going to emerge.....refusal of building new private masjid in Dubai, Awqaf committee has rejected the proposal of renewal and renovation of saifee masjid Deira Dubai.
CID had entered the under construction premises in Saifee Masjid during this Ashara and scared off everyone who were thumping and pumping in Maatam!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:33 am

and it is proved in Quraan from the stories of Adam(A) and Yusuf(A).
Did Adam force angels to do sajda to him? No.
Did Yusuf force his family to do sajda to him? No.

Consider this, a believing Man (including believing women ofcourse) is considered superior to angels because he believes in Allah out of his own free will. Angels do not have free will. When commanded, they bow down even to a Man. But a man is superior, he has the will to refuse to bow down in front of anyone except Allah. Such a man is better than other men who bow down in front of humans as well.

And the men who force others to bow down before them are doomed. They are like the pharoah whom Moosa fought against.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:33 pm

anajmi wrote:
and it is proved in Quraan from the stories of Adam(A) and Yusuf(A).
Did Adam force angels to do sajda to him? No.
Did Yusuf force his family to do sajda to him? No.

Consider this, a believing Man (including believing women ofcourse) is considered superior to angels because he believes in Allah out of his own free will. Angels do not have free will. When commanded, they bow down even to a Man. But a man is superior, he has the will to refuse to bow down in front of anyone except Allah. Such a man is better than other men who bow down in front of humans as well.

And the men who force others to bow down before them are doomed. They are like the pharoah whom Moosa fought against.
Mr kazzab ibn kazzab are you even bohra?

who is been forced? where when?
I have been bohra all my life and I have not done sajda to any one, what are you talking about?
try to make some sense or just dont waste forum space and people's time, specially when you are not even bohra?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Hamd wrote: I have been bohra all my life and I have not done sajda to any one, what are you talking about?
Really?

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:55 pm

kimanumanu wrote:
Hamd wrote: I have been bohra all my life and I have not done sajda to any one, what are you talking about?
Really?
yes really

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:57 pm

kimanumanu,

You have to be more specific. Bohras have different kinds of sajdas. He will tell you that he only does sajda-e-this or sajda-e-that and never sajda-e-other-than-that.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:11 pm

anajmi wrote:kimanumanu,

You have to be more specific. Bohras have different kinds of sajdas. He will tell you that he only does sajda-e-this or sajda-e-that and never sajda-e-other-than-that.
kazzab ibn kazzab, I have not done any type of sajda to any one other then sajda to ALLAH, this is the proof no one is forced for sajda in dawoodi bohra community.

but people can do sajda e tazim only if they wish to.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:35 pm

I have not done any type of sajda to any one other then sajda to ALLAH
So you are not following your own interpretation of the Quran?
Why do you not wish to do sajda e tazim to your Dai?

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:43 pm

anajmi wrote:
I have not done any type of sajda to any one other then sajda to ALLAH
So you are not following your own interpretation of the Quran?
Why do you not wish to do sajda e tazim to your Dai?
kazzab ibn kazzab again you are trying to derail thread, its not the matter I want to do sajda e tazim or not, important is no one is forced to do sajda as per your claim, now stop derailing threads and mind your own business, you are exposed for your lies and its enough proof for every one to see.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:58 pm

Let me ask the simple question again.

Why have you chosen not to do this sajda-e-tazim to your Dai? The reason I want you to explain is so that others may learn from your greatness and choose not to bow down to other humans. And since you are not a wahhabi but a bohra who doesn't do sajda to Dai, you are even greater than a wahhabi. So for the benefit of others, please explain. Thanks in advance.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Hamd wrote:how many cases dawat has lost under leadership of STS,SMB and SMS?

S.insaf koi jawab hain?
hamd,

you got the answer to your question above. now why are you running away and talking of extraneous issues? kyon, hawa nikal gayi, gubbara phat gaya?

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:57 pm

anajmi wrote:Let me ask the simple question again.

Why have you chosen not to do this sajda-e-tazim to your Dai? The reason I want you to explain is so that others may learn from your greatness and choose not to bow down to other humans. And since you are not a wahhabi but a bohra who doesn't do sajda to Dai, you are even greater than a wahhabi. So for the benefit of others, please explain. Thanks in advance.
Let me tell you simple answer once again.

kazzab ibn kazzab are you even bohra? what is your interest in bohra matters? if some bohra wants to ask me some thing he can ask me directly, you dont need to poke your dirty nose in bohra matters :wink:
Last edited by Hamd on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:59 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Hamd wrote:how many cases dawat has lost under leadership of STS,SMB and SMS?

S.insaf koi jawab hain?
hamd,

you got the answer to your question above. now why are you running away and talking of extraneous issues? kyon, hawa nikal gayi, gubbara phat gaya?
nope I havent got the answer yet, can I have complete details of each case with judgments?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:24 am

Dear bro Hamd,

Please let us know why you do not perform sajda-e-tazim to the Dai even though the angels did it to Adam and sajda-e-tazim was done even to Yusuf. Why are you going against your own interpretation of the Quran my brother? Please let us know your taawil.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:28 am

anajmi wrote:Dear bro Hamd,

Please let us know why you do not perform sajda-e-tazim to the Dai even though the angels did it to Adam and sajda-e-tazim was done even to Yusuf. Why are you going against your own interpretation of the Quran my brother? Please let us know your taawil.
Dear ghadeda,

I already told you read my previous post. :wink: