Fatemi Dawat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
haqniwaat

Fatemi Dawat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:32 am

Mumineen should also strive to be helpful to all God’s children. Rasulullah has said, “All humans are children of God, and God loves him who helps his children,” (al-khalqu iyal-ul-lah wa-ahabbu n-nasi ila-llahi anfa’uhu li-‘iyalihi). Mumineen should be able to live happily with their families in the privacy of their homes, and in peace and harmony with the community of mumineen, as well as with their fellow human beings everywhere. We should strive to be an open and inclusive society. We must restore the tradition of mutual respect and fellowship with other religious communities, and engage in enhancing the social welfare of fellow Indians and of our compatriots in whichever country we live. - http://www.fatemidawat.com/philosophy/p ... ality.html

Syedna Qutbuddin encourages harmony and social intermingling with other communities. Mufaddal bs does nothing but criticize them - except when he needs them. And how can mumineen families live in peace when for decades, every chance Mufaddal bs got, he slandered the mazoon of Syedna Burhanuddin RA.

haqniwaat

Re: Fatemi Dawat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:36 am

An atmosphere of constant soliciting for funds should not prevail in Dawat gatherings. The first duty incumbent upon a mumin is worship of God. Mumineen should regularly attend namaaz and majliso in the masjid with tranquility and decorum, without having to worry about bringing five separate envelopes. All your good deeds should be done with the sincere intention of pleasing Allah, li-wajh-i-llah. That is true khidmat, for which Allah will reward you. - http://www.fatemidawat.com/philosophy/s ... ssues.html

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:37 am

What are the thoughts of SKQ on accountability of the funds that are collected? What about baraat?

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:00 pm

anajmi wrote:What are the thoughts of SKQ on accountability of the funds that are collected? What about baraat?
Dawat dues and waajebaat will be collected strictly in line with Shariat rules, not randomly higher and higher on individual whim. Zakat is compulsory at the rate of 2.5 percent on savings that you’ve held on to over the past year; only the Fitro (Zakat al-Fitr) is compulsory on everyone regardless of income. The notion of taking out a loan to pay wajebaat is preposterous. The distinction between compulsory and voluntary, farizat and sunnat, must be maintained. Mumineen cannot be denied the right to pray namaaz in masjid or to submit zakat, citing other transgressions. Mumineen should be encouraged to spend generously in Dawat khidmat and charity schemes, but they should not be forced or coerced.
Corruption among members of the administration is not acceptable and must be rooted out. Funds should not be collected in the name of a particular objective, only to be used for something else. Accounts must be clean and transparent, as was the case when Syedna Qutbuddin handled the Saifee Memorial Trust Foundation and the Dubai masjid debt payment many years ago. -- FatemiDawat.com
The hurmat and sanctity of each mumin must be preserved. No one should be allowed to malign others. The color-coded system of green, yellow and red safai-chitthi instituted by certain elements within the administration is wrong; it creates dissension among mumineen. It is imperative that there be unity in the jama’at; that all jama’at members live in harmony and concord. In Dawat majalis and in all mumineen gatherings, an atmosphere of joy and tranquility should prevail. Spiritual elevation is obtained by learning and deeds, ilm and amal, and it is Allah Ta’ala who determines it. It is not for the Aamil to decide who is green and who is red. -- http://www.fatemidawat.com/philosophy/p ... ality.html

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:27 pm

SKQ has my vote. I believe this Dai is a step in the right direction. Although I am still surprised why he hasn't approached the progressives and vice versa if he is open to accountability.

Every 50 years or so, with the creation of a separate bohra sect, the new sect will hopefully be better than the last one.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:43 pm

anajmi wrote:SKQ has my vote. I believe this Dai is a step in the right direction. Although I am still surprised why he hasn't approached the progressives and vice versa if he is open to accountability.
If you would like to begin a conversation/dialogue, let me know. I think at this point we are hoping that any progressives who are interested would say so. The doors are open to everyone with no strings attached. Please feel free to contact me at haqniwaat@cox.net. I will forward your message.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:58 pm

This Dai is a step in the right direction for those who still feel the need for a Dai. I have already taken the next few steps and do not need a Dai anymore. I will never give misaq to someone who needs me to bend in front of him or to do sajda to him.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:52 pm

Chronology of Da'i, Mazoon, & Mukasir from Syedna Zoeb RA - http://www.fatemidawat.com/about/histor ... decessors/

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:21 pm

haqniwaat wrote:
anajmi wrote:SKQ has my vote. I believe this Dai is a step in the right direction. Although I am still surprised why he hasn't approached the progressives and vice versa if he is open to accountability.
If you would like to begin a conversation/dialogue, let me know. I think at this point we are hoping that any progressives who are interested would say so. The doors are open to everyone with no strings attached. Please feel free to contact me at haqniwaat@cox.net.
I will forward your message.

Every 50 years or so, with the creation of a separate bohra sect, the new sect will hopefully be better than the last one.
This shows clearly that Shaqqniwaat (not haq) and his ilk are ready to join hands with the devil for their cause.. As has been said Dushman na dushman apna dost..

Shaqniwaat seems to be one of the close aides of the great satan from thane. Probably the guy who goes with the sons to court as well.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:21 am

noor5253 wrote: This shows clearly that Shaqqniwaat (not haq) and his ilk are ready to join hands with the devil for their cause.. As has been said Dushman na dushman apna dost..
Shaqniwaat seems to be one of the close aides of the great satan from thane. Probably the guy who goes with the sons to court as well.
If muffy is "rehmat ni gaadi", then shouldn't he be welcoming people instead of yelling and shouting and throwing laanats at them?! This is the 21st century. Things are not done this way anymore. Come out of the Dark Ages, brother, and smell the coffee!
And frankly, muffy and his followers are more the devil than the Progressives! Progressives don't terrorize people!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:08 am

This shows clearly that Shaqqniwaat (not haq) and his ilk are ready to join hands with the devil for their cause.. As has been said Dushman na dushman apna dost..

Noor5253
Atleast Anajmi who has been labeled as WAHABI by your elks atleast agreed that SKQ is a good person BUT THE HINDU WHO SAW SMB IN HIS DREAM AND WAS USED AS A WITNESS BY SMS FOR HIS NASS VERIFICATION DID NOT EVEN AGREE TO TAKE MISAQ FROM SMS, DID THAT HINDU EVEN SAID ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT SMS?
Atleast Anjami recited Kalema and Prays Namaz but BABA RAMDEV A DHONGI BABA HUGS SMS I thought your Masters said not to eat food prepared by Hindus
SO WHO IS HYPOCRITE

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:58 am

haqniwaat wrote:
If you would like to begin a conversation/dialogue, let me know. I think at this point we are hoping that any progressives who are interested would say so. The doors are open to everyone with no strings attached. Please feel free to contact me at haqniwaat@cox.net. I will forward your message.
LoL ! It would be really interesting to see Anjami sitting for a sabak at SKQ camp. any plans to return to bohra fold ? Mr. Anajmi !!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:10 pm

Dear HB,

No, I am used to better things now. SKQ is better than SMS for the bohras. Neither of them is actually better than what Allah has chosen for me.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:28 pm

anajmi wrote:Dear HB,
No, I am used to better things now. SKQ is better than SMS for the bohras. Neither of them is actually better than what Allah has chosen for me.
Anajmi Bhai,
I totally understand. Faith is not something that can be forced upon someone. It's unfortunate that the mufaddalis do not understand that. We are still children of Adam and brothers. Oops - I don't mean the Adam that comes to this forum! LOL

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:35 pm

noor5253 wrote:This shows clearly that Shaqqniwaat (not haq) and his ilk are ready to join hands with the devil for their cause.. As has been said Dushman na dushman apna dost..
Imagine if the same view was taken by the earlier Dais who converted "Hindus" like Bharmal and Tarmal, you probably would not be even here.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:00 am

"As earlier stated in the philosophy of Da'wat and the Guiding Principles, access to the Dai is available for all mumineen, not just a select few. Following the end of Ashara Mubaraka, bethak audience with Syedna Qutbuddin are once again scheduled every Saturday (starting Saturday 23rd Muharram/ 15th November). Bethak is at 5pm at Darus Sakina, Thane. Those who wish to have an audience in bethak are advised to email info@fatemidawat.com or call +91-22-258556076.

Following the break for Ashara, Shz. Taher bhaisaheb and Shz Aziz bhaisaheb online sabaq will inshaallah resume this week. The timing for Shz Taher bhaisaheb sabaq will be at 5.15 PM (California time – PST) on every Thursday – which is 6:45 AM Indian Standard Time - Friday. The timing for Shz Aziz bhaisaheb sabaq will be 8PM (Indian Standard Time) every Thursday Inshaallah. If interested in joining please email info@fatemidawat.com. Those already registered will receive an invite to the gotomeeting session by email." -- http://www.fatemidawat.com/assets/image ... ssue39.pdf

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:05 am

while he was a mazoon he was not available and now just to garner support this is a tamasha. bro haqniwat i sincerely advise you to revist the bohra doctrines and study islam from scratch and then you will realize that these people have nothing to do with islam

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:06 am

khokawala wrote:while he was a mazoon he was not available and now just to garner support this is a tamasha. bro haqniwat i sincerely advise you to revist the bohra doctrines and study islam from scratch and then you will realize that these people have nothing to do with islam
He was always available - you never bothered to go to him. :-) And if the mazoon of Burhanuddin Mola RA does not know what the Bohra doctrines are, then you might as well toss all those doctrines in the trash bin!

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:42 am

"Syedna Qutbuddin’s vision and practice are a realization of Maulana Ali’s kalaam – the best of deen and the best of dunya – that is indeed the best. (ما أحسن الدين والدنيا اذا اجتمعا). Syedna Qutbuddin TUS has led by example, personally educating his own children in the ‘ilm of Aale Mohammed and also encouraging them pursue degrees in Computer Science, Psychology, Mass Communication etc. All of Syedna’s sons and daughters have graduated college and six family members have obtained PhD’s from world renowned universities. All this was done by the raza and doa Mubarak of Syedna Burhanuddin RA. Today Syedna is encouraging the children of his Dawat, urging them to seek the ‘ilm of Aale Mohammed, facilitating its learning and also encouraging mumineen – boys and girls – to seek the best secular education and facilitating it." -- http://www.fatemidawat.com/resources/re ... dunya.html

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:42 am

ya prof bazat tahera alone is a good scholar , other than that rest are same typical bohra type. She has even shunned the rida for the hijab.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:12 pm

@haqniwaat to anajmi

So, why didn't you reach out to Anajmi during Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's time?
Or was he not a good enough Dai for you? And you didn't approve of his Dawat?

Chronology of Da'i, Mazoon, & Mukasir from Syedna Zoeb RA -

Thanks for posting this.
You can have a look at how many Mazoons who were alive at the time, did NOT become the next Dai.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:16 pm

KQ ke acche din aa gaye lagte hain, bohra to koi unki dawat join nahi kar raha to wahabiyo ko hi dawat di jaa rahi hain, kyu ke wahabi akal se paidal hote hain aur unhe bewakoof banana aasaan hain... KQ sahab kindly change your head quarter from thane to ISIL territory in Iraq :mrgreen: waha wahabi bewakoof bhare pade hain aapki dawat ki dukaan waha zaroor chal padengi. :idea:

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:23 pm

khokawala wrote:ya prof bazat tahera alone is a good scholar , other than that rest are same typical bohra type. She has even shunned the rida for the hijab.
I respect the lady Bazat for her taste of fashion, choice attire to blend into and integration with Muslims .

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Adam wrote: Chronology of Da'i, Mazoon, & Mukasir from Syedna Zoeb RA - http://www.fatemidawat.com/about/histor ... decessors/
Thanks for posting this.
You can have a look at how many Mazoons who were alive at the time, did NOT become the next Dai.
Yes, Adam, have a look at how many did become Dai! I'm sorry your mufaddal bs always teaches you to look at everything half empty.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:55 pm

On Urus Mubarak of Syedi Fakhruddin Shaheed RA (Tuesday 18th Nov) Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS will lead Maghrib Isha Namaz followed by Urus Majlis. Mumineen are invited for Salawaat Jaman after Majils.
Shzd. Taher bhaisaheb will preside over the Urus majlis of Syedi Fakhruddin Shaheed RA on 27th raat of Muharram (Tuesday 18th Nov) from Bakersfield CA. Majlis/broadcast will start at 5:15pm PT (6:45am India Standard Time on 19th November 2014). You can participate using the YouTube link below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5RfaYzYj64
-- http://www.fatemidawat.com/announcement ... -urus.html

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:29 am

Excerpts from: A Foundation for Islamic Tolerance: Reflections on the Concept of the Universality of Religions in Fatimid Thought, Policy and Practice

The Fatimids established a Shi’I Isma’ili Muslim Caliphate in North Africa in the 9th century which came to rule over most of North Africa, Egypt and parts of Central Asia. Over two centuries, their rule was defined by and large as peaceful, inclusive and tolerant. Much ink has been put to paper, by authors of Fatimid history, on the largely tolerant and benevolent attitude of the Fatimids towards non-Fatimid and non-Shii Muslim communities as well as and especially towards the Ahl al-Kitab, the Jewish and Christian communities living under their rule in Egypt in the 10th and 11th centuries.

The 51st Fatimid-Tayyibi Dai who espouses the Fatimid philosophy of the Universality of Religions, expresses the source of his respect for other religions in a verse in one of his Qasidas: There is no religion but within it there are some words from the people of Truth from ages past.

In today’s world, there are many elements and groups which use religious principles to justify the persecution and even the waging of an ungodly war. These groups are very vocal in advertising the religious justification of their belligerency to anyone who even slightly deviates from their system of belief. In this context it is vital that those of us who, contrary to that, find within our religious principles the roadmap for peaceful and respectful coexistence, unapologetically make known our principles through our words and our actions.

Source: -- http://www.fatemidawat.com/resources/re ... sophy.html

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:17 pm

"The 23rd of Muharram is the Urus Mubarak of Syedi Hasanpeer Shaheed. Mawlaya Hasanpeer Saheb was a great Aalim in the early days of Da’wat in India, before the period of Satar. He was in the lineage of Mawlaya Abdullah, one of the first two Dai’s sent by Mustansir Imam to India.

Syedna Taher Saifuddin narrates in his Risalah Khaza’inu Imamil Muttaqeen (1372H, p. 306) that the ruler in Patan at the time of Syedi Hasanpeer Shaheed was Feershah. On one occasion Feershah received 3 gold statues of identical heads inlaid with jewels as a gift from the Byzantine emperor. The Emperor sent a message along with the gift asking at what price Feershah valued the three headsand whether there was any difference between the three. The king and his courtiers were perplexed as the three heads looked exactly the same. Due to a previous encounter in which Feershah had been impressed with Syedi Hasanpeer’s knowledge, he called upon him to solve the mystery of the three seemingly identical gold heads." ...continued at http://www.fatemidawat.com/resources/re ... heads.html

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:26 pm

haqniwaat wrote:On Urus Mubarak of Syedi Fakhruddin Shaheed RA (Tuesday 18th Nov) Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS will lead Maghrib Isha Namaz followed by Urus Majlis. Mumineen are invited for Salawaat Jaman after Majils.
Shzd. Taher bhaisaheb will preside over the Urus majlis of Syedi Fakhruddin Shaheed RA on 27th raat of Muharram (Tuesday 18th Nov) from Bakersfield CA. Majlis/broadcast will start at 5:15pm PT (6:45am India Standard Time on 19th November 2014). You can participate using the YouTube link below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5RfaYzYj64
-- http://www.fatemidawat.com/announcement ... -urus.html

Maara maari hase.. jagah milse ke nahin? :D :lol:

plus translator saathe laawu parse

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:31 pm

these KQ guys are so desperate that they are trying to invite followers thru this reformist/wahabi site..
koi bhi aawe..
I thought someone was talking about quality earlier..

shaqqniwaat seems to be one of those you see in all KQ fotos..

haqniwaat wrote:Excerpts from: A Foundation for Islamic Tolerance: Reflections on the Concept of the Universality of Religions in Fatimid Thought, Policy and Practice

The Fatimids established a Shi’I Isma’ili Muslim Caliphate in North Africa in the 9th century which came to rule over most of North Africa, Egypt and parts of Central Asia. Over two centuries, their rule was defined by and large as peaceful, inclusive and tolerant. Much ink has been put to paper, by authors of Fatimid history, on the largely tolerant and benevolent attitude of the Fatimids towards non-Fatimid and non-Shii Muslim communities as well as and especially towards the Ahl al-Kitab, the Jewish and Christian communities living under their rule in Egypt in the 10th and 11th centuries.

The 51st Fatimid-Tayyibi Dai who espouses the Fatimid philosophy of the Universality of Religions, expresses the source of his respect for other religions in a verse in one of his Qasidas: There is no religion but within it there are some words from the people of Truth from ages past.

In today’s world, there are many elements and groups which use religious principles to justify the persecution and even the waging of an ungodly war. These groups are very vocal in advertising the religious justification of their belligerency to anyone who even slightly deviates from their system of belief. In this context it is vital that those of us who, contrary to that, find within our religious principles the roadmap for peaceful and respectful coexistence, unapologetically make known our principles through our words and our actions.

Source: -- http://www.fatemidawat.com/resources/re ... sophy.html

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Bakersfield has worst drought conditions in US
i posted this earlier but i think admin only puts what they feel will benefit their munafiq qutbishttp://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/Repor ... l?mobile=y