Qadambosy, Salam and now 'Selfie with...'

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hozefa

Qadambosy, Salam and now 'Selfie with...'

Unread post by Hozefa » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:57 am

As our community is hardcore religious with acceptance and use of all modern information and technology...Ok... the point is...

Shall we add another blessing feature 'Selfie' with moula.

This feature will earn highest amount of blessing

humanbeing

Re: Qadambosy, Salam and now 'Selfie with...'

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:58 am

Selfie would be expensive ! it requires more air time with DAI only a ziyafat can afford selfie, possibly with added payment !

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:29 am

There should be a " NAARA" (slogan) also while taking selfie, that will be " Moula Moula Selfie Moula".

mukhtaarhusain

Unread post by mukhtaarhusain » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:55 pm

If u want to take Selfie with Muffy then d rate will b higher.As for feet licking u just have to give a cover of whatever amount u give but for Selfie with Muffy the kotha will fix a huge Amount...

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:12 pm

would it be possible for me to take selfies with mufatlal in different locales and wearing different clothes in each selfie, such as arab dress, japanese kimono, dhoti-kurta, langot and gandhi topi, 3 piece western suit and tie, military uniform, saffron style cloth of baba ramdev etc?

i am willing to pay 53000 rs per shot.

Kharas_Mithas

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:44 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:would it be possible for me to take selfies with mufatlal in different locales and wearing different clothes in each selfie, such as arab dress, japanese kimono, dhoti-kurta, langot and gandhi topi, 3 piece western suit and tie, military uniform, saffron style cloth of baba ramdev etc?

Bhai,
Aa su moula na rutba ni mazaak kari rahya cho. 53000 toh ek shafakat ni nazar karwa nu rate che. Agar tame serious cho toh ek zero aur wadhawo. Moulana karam ane ahsan farmavi ne aapni umeed tamam karse. :lol:

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 am

Kharas_Mithas wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:would it be possible for me to take selfies with mufatlal in different locales and wearing different clothes in each selfie, such as arab dress, japanese kimono, dhoti-kurta, langot and gandhi topi, 3 piece western suit and tie, military uniform, saffron style cloth of baba ramdev etc?

Bhai,
Aa su moula na rutba ni mazaak kari rahya cho. 53000 toh ek shafakat ni nazar karwa nu rate che. Agar tame serious cho toh ek zero aur wadhawo. Moulana karam ane ahsan farmavi ne aapni umeed tamam karse. :lol:
Jem vadhare zero at the end hase tem vadhare moula in shafaqat and barakt malse

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:09 pm

je mola badhu zero na tarazu ma tolta hase, to pachi e mola ni shaan pan zeroj hase...

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:je mola badhu zero na tarazu ma tolta hase, to pachi e mola ni shaan pan zeroj hase...
mola ni shan kai pun hoi, pun beta taari su aukaat che? computer screen naa pachal baylo bani ne betho che, dum che to taru naam and address zahir kar.

badha progressive maa faqt ek Insaf mard no baccho che, at least e potanu naam zahir kidhu che, baki badha hijda rida pehri ne computer pachal bethi bayaro ni jem gibat kare che. :roll:

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:19 pm

With the kind of language HAMD is using now it is proven that he is the TRUE follower of laanat king SYEDNA MUFADDAL.

Grt going HAMD carry on, the more you steep the more you will be closer to ms inshallah

Kothar brain washing session is indeed working and give born to people like HAMD who can bad mouth, harassed or kill qasre ali opponents who dare to raise their voice.

Btw i understand you are very brave man as you have blessing of MS so can you please reveal ur identity. I think its easy for you because u r in majority team right?

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:24 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:With the kind of language HAMD is using now it is proven that he is the TRUE follower of laanat king SYEDNA MUFADDAL.

Grt going HAMD carry on, the more you steep the more you will be closer to ms inshallah

Kothar brain washing session is indeed working and give born to people like HAMD who can bad mouth, harassed or kill qasre ali opponents who dare to raise their voice.

Btw i understand you are very brave man as you have blessing of MS so can you please reveal ur identity. I think its easy for you because u r in majority team right?
abe akal ke andhe ye dekh, pehle apne dost to tehzib sikha fir mujhse baat kar.
Al Zulfiqar wrote:a remarkable new mojiza of mufatlal mola, as recd on whatsapp:

at a recent seminar on mother and child care held under the auspices of UNICEF, it was revealed by a bohra doctor, that a devout follower of mola came to him for shafaqat and prayed for barakat as his wife was unable to bear children. mola asked the mominbhai to bring all the medical reports. after a quick glance over the reports, mola declared that if she took his phoonk nu pani and prayed ghanu jeevo 530 times, did ziyarat and tawaf of rozattut tahera 530/2 = 265 times and did 53 tasbeehs everyday of mola, she would be blessed with a child. the reports had clearly stated that this momina had a prolapsed uterus with severe fibroid growth and constricted fallopian tubes. it was impossible she could carry a pregnancy to term without intra-uterine fatality. but lo and behold, she did get pregnant (her husband was also prescribed pure shilajeet in large doses) and successfully delivered! her child was born, not through the usual channels but miraculously from the anorectal aperture which is separated from the natural orifice only by the thin perineum. nothing is impossible with mola's mojizas! kharekhar, mola to molaj chhe, evi emni shaan chhe, su beshumaar ena ehsaan and karamaat chhe.
is this a civilized way to talk in public?

and on top admin deleted my reply but non sense from moron is still intact, is thiss freedom of speech you progressive practice? :wink: :?:

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:35 pm

Chill yaar. You are doing a great job keep it up.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:37 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Chill yaar. You are doing a great job keep it up.
good, ab apni bakwaas band kar aur chup hoke beth. :wink:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Hamd wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:je mola badhu zero na tarazu ma tolta hase, to pachi e mola ni shaan pan zeroj hase...
mola ni shan kai pun hoi, pun beta taari su aukaat che? computer screen naa pachal baylo bani ne betho che, dum che to taru naam and address zahir kar.

badha progressive maa faqt ek Insaf mard no baccho che, at least e potanu naam zahir kidhu che, baki badha hijda rida pehri ne computer pachal bethi bayaro ni jem gibat kare che. :roll:
Hamd
Can you please put your real verifiable address and phone number with full name. Also can you provide us with your Father IN Law name since he gave you the proof of SMS nuss. I want to make sure that your father in law is not the same guy who came in my dream telling me to kick your ass..and that is what I am doing see I do follow your father in law's advice too

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Hamd wrote: dum che to taru naam and address zahir kar.

baki badha hijda rida pehri ne computer pachal bethi bayaro ni jem gibat kare che.
hamd,

mara ma to dum nathi, pun tara ma to mola no ajab shaan no valvalo chhe. to pachi taru naam, address, tel/fax nos etc badhu zahir karine zalzalo kari naakh.

hu to computer na pachal lungi/baniyan pehri ne bethelo chu, koi koi waqat shorts ma bhi besi jaav chhu. pan hamesha mara kamarband ma yemeni khanjar hoy chhe. tu e kaya color ni ridha pehreli chhe? ena upar lace ane tikdi kyati khareede chhe? make up lagave chhe? computer pachal bhi bese pan peecho ane blouse barabar jagya par howo joiye,

btw, tane maalumat hase, pan kayi zaadi best designer ridha veche chhe? please let the momina behno on this forum know. we will appreciate your beshumaar ehsan ane karam.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:55 pm

Bro. AZ:
Lately you writing is really inspired. No wonder, poor Adam bhaisaheb/shahzaada dare not enter in to any debate with you!! Someone aptly said that your pen is like Maula Ali's zulfiqar.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:11 pm

Hello Kanedian spelling is intentional....g'day SBM and AZ

I envy you every week a new toy with a new name that you get to play with...your play ground must be next to a Jamia or abde hatchery. The. Very soon the battery will run out . And a new toy will arrive.

This toy want address ..here is simple way take my its and look it up 1776 2359 I am not sure it works as I have not upgraded to fake $10 micro chip version...

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:20 pm

canadian wrote:Bro. AZ:
Lately you writing is really inspired. No wonder, poor Adam bhaisaheb/shahzaada dare not enter in to any debate with you!! Someone aptly said that your pen is like Maula Ali's zulfiqar.
thank you brother canadian!

adam does not dare to confront me, because he too wears a ridha behind the computer like hamd. only his ridhas are donated by durratus sharaf. adam is afraid i will expose his cross-dressing proclivities and find out his real id since i know each and every ridha of durri.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:08 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Hamd wrote: dum che to taru naam and address zahir kar.

baki badha hijda rida pehri ne computer pachal bethi bayaro ni jem gibat kare che.
hamd,

mara ma to dum nathi, pun tara ma to mola no ajab shaan no valvalo chhe. to pachi taru naam, address, tel/fax nos etc badhu zahir karine zalzalo kari naakh.

hu to computer na pachal lungi/baniyan pehri ne bethelo chu, koi koi waqat shorts ma bhi besi jaav chhu. pan hamesha mara kamarband ma yemeni khanjar hoy chhe. tu e kaya color ni ridha pehreli chhe? ena upar lace ane tikdi kyati khareede chhe? make up lagave chhe? computer pachal bhi bese pan peecho ane blouse barabar jagya par howo joiye,

btw, tane maalumat hase, pan kayi zaadi best designer ridha veche chhe? please let the momina behno on this forum know. we will appreciate your beshumaar ehsan ane karam.

there is only one Huzaifa living on gabreil pitot street rose hill in Mauritius and its me, have tara maa dum hoi to taru sachu naam and country bataw.

Deleted by Moderator for inappropriate language.

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:51 am

Dear Hamd,
Can you please post pic of your ejamaat id with complete details.
I am dying to see the idiot who is asking(or should I say abusing) others identity, but is cowardly to reveal self identity.
Dum hai to sabse pehle apni identity bataa. Its a challenge to you.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:16 am

Bro Hamd,
You need to provide full info about your where you want to meet. Give your full name, and street address. I googled and Dr. Bibijaan came up with the info. I wish you were brave enough and not to forget details like full name and a picture of you outside the house. If I cannot take you up on your challenge because of the distance. However, we should go for a walk in the dark. My friend Louisville Slugger would like to meet your knees.

Prove that you are mard ki aulad ya ghadhey ki.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:58 am

dum che to taru naam and address zahir kar.

Please folks call fayyaaz, ping fayyaaz, send him a pm, do something. Here is a beloved cult member of his threatening violence against others. Oh My God!! What will you do fayyaaz, what will you do???

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:26 am

hsnhussain wrote:Dear Hamd,
Can you please post pic of your ejamaat id with complete details.
I am dying to see the idiot who is asking(or should I say abusing) others identity, but is cowardly to reveal self identity.
Dum hai to sabse pehle apni identity bataa. Its a challenge to you.
He wont because like his master he is also COWARD. :mrgreen:

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:29 am

They are well aware of the other spelling of EID is IED.

mukhtaarhusain

Unread post by mukhtaarhusain » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Hamd wrote:
mola ni shan kai pun hoilastun beta taari su aukaat che? computer screen naa pachal baylo bani ne betho che, dum che to taru naam and address zahir kar.

Mr Hamad..there r all real Mard ka Baccha in this forum.The real Hijras r d Abdes of d Muffy who will stand for hours n hours just to kiss d feet of muffy n give him money envelop n at last will b kicked out by his Guards..

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:24 am

Hamd wrote:

Dude , now i fear for your "worthless life" , reason being , you have done 2 sinister sins.
1) you are posting and visting this forum without raza of your DMBS
2) Praised S. Insaf , ( how can anyone praise anyone beside the ill mannered DMBS)
I am sure the hooligan gang (burhani guard) will be at your doorstep soon :twisted:

P.S. DMBS= Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:43 am

See who is talking about MARDPANA the follower of MS who himself is NOT accepting challenge from KQ saheb.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:04 pm

This idiot Hamd seems to have come straight from the Hamdard Dawakhana.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:23 pm

friends,

hamd is now history. dead and buried by the admin. but be sure this psycho will be back with another id. the one who sniffs him out immediately is zinger. zinger is his nemesis.
:mrgreen:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:29 am

he isnt just my nemesis. he is the frigging nemesis of the site.

none of you jokers, including admin, understand what kind of poison he is. i dont understand why he is allowed to post for more than one day after i have exposed him.
And i expose his id only when i am absolutely sure of it, lest a genuine member be banned.

you chumps dont understand how he plays us all for fools. in one id he is pro reform, the other he is pro orthodox. he is just here for entertainment and create discord.