Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Universaldad

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:34 am

kimanumanu wrote:It is funny that they don't relate any of these events in their majlis aside from the Moula Moula chants and the usual dose of lanat and then spend a lot of time discrediting what is done in so called dushman's majlis/website.

Why this obsession with a dushman if, as claimed, 99% of the population don't even care?
I guess it is to expose the fallacy of KQ and that of all his supporters.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:51 am

Universaldad wrote: I guess it is to expose the fallacy of KQ and that of all his supporters.
Right - so in the interest of fairness how about SMS also makes all his waaz public on the internet so that they can also be analysed in detail?

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:08 am

kimanumanu wrote:
Universaldad wrote: I guess it is to expose the fallacy of KQ and that of all his supporters.
Right - so in the interest of fairness how about SMS also makes all his waaz public on the internet so that they can also be analysed in detail?
I am sorry it is not as per the dawat traditions to post waaz in public forums. See Kimanu, you could have attended SMS Vaaz and future Vaaz. Just make sure you take raza from KQ or his sons. Then after that come and put up the counter posts if you can.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:19 am

Universaldad wrote: you could have attended SMS Vaaz and future Vaaz.
I do.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:33 am

kimanumanu wrote:
Universaldad wrote: you could have attended SMS Vaaz and future Vaaz.
I do.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You see Universaldad (BTW how many kids DID you actually father? :roll: ) there are many among you sitting in MS waazes whose hearts are with SKQ TUS. They are sitting in MS waazes and counting the hours until the chains that bind them to his organization are lifted. MS is not drawing all that many to him with "love." as you, Hamd and Adam claim.

noor5253

Bakersfield has worst drought conditions in US

Unread post by noor5253 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:31 pm

Have you heard?
Bakersfield has worst drought conditions in the US

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/loca ... l?mobile=y

What happened to KQs cherry farms? dried up like his followers...
Has to.. with Shaitan ibn Shaitan TB staying there..

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Crater Lake wrote:
kimanumanu wrote: I do.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You see Universaldad (BTW how many kids DID you actually father? :roll: ) there are many among you sitting in MS waazes whose hearts are with SKQ TUS. They are sitting in MS waazes and counting the hours until the chains that bind them to his organization are lifted. MS is not drawing all that many to him with "love." as you, Hamd and Adam claim.
Why the name calling? Why getting angry ? Count the number of KQ supporters and then post the next statement. Relax.

You know pretty well that KQ is only going to find support from ex Dawoodi Bohras I.e. Reformists. All Dawoodi Bohras hearts are with their Moula SMS.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:44 pm

Universaldad wrote: All Dawoodi Bohras hearts are with their Moula SMS.
:lol: Most of Dawoodi Bohra are affraid by baraat.

think_for_yourself

Re: Bakersfield has worst drought conditions in US

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:18 am

noor5253 wrote:Have you heard?

Last I checked the trees were flourishing. Noor if I were you I would worry about eating California cherries, almonds or pomegranates because they be from SKQ TUS orchards :shock: You might be at risk for becoming a victim of some serious black magic. Yes that's his grand plan for putting MS lovers like you under a spell. He puts all the magic in the fertilizer and ground water and the fruit will make all the MS lovers see the light... :D I think MS needs to issue a fatwa that California cherries and almonds are haram for his abdes. Too much risk of black magic spell. In fact just make all cherries haram because they could have been cultivated from seeds from his farm...or pollinated by his honey bees..

Noorie, get a life.

haqniwaat

Bakersfield Black Magic Food

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:26 am

Agricultural commodities exported from Kern County include almonds, apricots, beans, cabbage, cantaloupe, carrots, citrus, cotton lint and planting seed, grapes, hay, honeydew, lettuce, nectarines, nursery stock, peaches, plums, rose plants and watermelon. These commodities are shipped to over 85 foreign countries, with the Asian rim receiving a majority of the exports.
Yeah, don't eat anything coming from California! LOL Morons!

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:28 am

noor5253 wrote: dried up like his followers...
Last I checked the number of followers is increasing slowly and steadily also...Many significant personalities who had "given misaq" to MS under duress, are also back. Sorry Noorie, wrong on both counts.

Crater Lake

Re: Bakersfield Black Magic Food

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:35 am

haqniwaat wrote:Agricultural commodities exported from Kern County include almonds, apricots, beans, cabbage, cantaloupe, carrots, citrus, cotton lint and planting seed, grapes, hay, honeydew, lettuce, nectarines, nursery stock, peaches, plums, rose plants and watermelon. These commodities are shipped to over 85 foreign countries, with the Asian rim receiving a majority of the exports.
I think the nuts and veggie intake of MSlovers in North America is going to be seriously impacted. I think the Japanese, Hong Kong, Thailand and Singapore jamaats are going to have to do all fakhir jamans exclusively with meat and grain recipes ... No Cali almonds in fruit and nut thaal in weddings. Only Indian and Paki almonds....

UnhappyBohra

Re: Bakersfield Black Magic Food

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:11 am

Crater Lake wrote:
haqniwaat wrote:Agricultural commodities exported from Kern County include almonds, apricots, beans, cabbage, cantaloupe, carrots, citrus, cotton lint and planting seed, grapes, hay, honeydew, lettuce, nectarines, nursery stock, peaches, plums, rose plants and watermelon. These commodities are shipped to over 85 foreign countries, with the Asian rim receiving a majority of the exports.
I think the nuts and veggie intake of MSlovers in North America is going to be seriously impacted. I think the Japanese, Hong Kong, Thailand and Singapore jamaats are going to have to do all fakhir jamans exclusively with meat and grain recipes ... No Cali almonds in fruit and nut thaal in weddings. Only Indian and Paki almonds....
What!!! No daram on the kalamra?!! That's a travesty...

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:25 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
noor5253 wrote:Have you heard?

Last I checked the trees were flourishing. Noor if I were you I would worry about eating California cherries, almonds or pomegranates because they be from SKQ TUS orchards :shock: You might be at risk for becoming a victim of some serious black magic. Yes that's his grand plan for putting MS lovers like you under a spell. He puts all the magic in the fertilizer and ground water and the fruit will make all the MS lovers see the light... :D I think MS needs to issue a fatwa that California cherries and almonds are haram for his abdes. Too much risk of black magic spell. In fact just make all cherries haram because they could have been cultivated from seeds from his farm...or pollinated by his honey bees..

Noorie, get a life.

Its a miracle.. I guess the news medias are just BSing..
Need more articles? Oh.. wait we SMS supporters put those articles up.

Guys, pls google Bakerfield drought...
But wait, your trees are flourishing in Bakerfield..Maybe, KQ has sent some Jinns to till the field..

For all these other morons talking about California, I mentioned Bakerfield Specifically, not the whole of california.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:05 am

Crater Lake wrote:
noor5253 wrote: dried up like his followers...
Last I checked the number of followers is increasing slowly and steadily also...Many significant personalities who had "given misaq" to MS under duress, are also back. Sorry Noorie, wrong on both counts.
Slowly and steadily...:) :)
Slowly and steadily eroding you mean.

200..199..198..197..196...you get the drriiffttt....

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:29 am

O u blind abdes tell us one thing that if ur master is true than y majority of amils r HARAMKHOR? Y dont they fear of MS team? Y each n every bohra r force to shell out money in someway or other? Y,y and WHY?

Even after seeing so much corruption, even after seeing so much zulm on poor/non influential abdes, even after seeing the plight of poor momins even after seeing that their is NOBODY to control AMILS and JAMAAT members? What on earth make you feel that ur AQA is khuda na banda?

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:34 am

noor5253 wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote: Last I checked the trees were flourishing. Noor if I were you I would worry about eating California cherries, almonds or pomegranates because they be from SKQ TUS orchards :shock: You might be at risk for becoming a victim of some serious black magic. Yes that's his grand plan for putting MS lovers like you under a spell. He puts all the magic in the fertilizer and ground water and the fruit will make all the MS lovers see the light... :D I think MS needs to issue a fatwa that California cherries and almonds are haram for his abdes. Too much risk of black magic spell. In fact just make all cherries haram because they could have been cultivated from seeds from his farm...or pollinated by his honey bees..

Noorie, get a life.

But wait, your trees are flourishing in Bakerfield..Maybe, KQ has sent some Jinns to till the field..

For all these other morons talking about California, I mentioned Bakerfield Specifically, not the whole of california.
You fool of course there is a drought in the Central Valley! Has been for a few years. Of course farmers are worried. It is on the evening news every day. Does that mean that all fields are dry and fallow? No. You still are cherries this year, right? Call it the miracle of modern irrigation.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:56 am

noor5253 wrote:
Crater Lake wrote: Last I checked the number of followers is increasing slowly and steadily also...Many significant personalities who had "given misaq" to MS under duress, are also back. Sorry Noorie, wrong on both counts.
Slowly and steadily...:) :)

You are the only one laughing. Bhaisabs who came to our homes to beg us to come back, bragged about so-and so who had gone back to MS. Now those same people have come back to SKQ openly. The numbers are rising steadily. +1 +2 +4.....get the drift? It is slow, no doubt. But steady. Sorry to burst your bubble.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:03 am

Crater Lake wrote:
noor5253 wrote:

You fool of course there is a drought in the Central Valley! Has been for a few years. Of course farmers are worried. It is on the evening news every day. Does that mean that all fields are dry and fallow? No. You still are cherries this year, right? Call it the miracle of modern irrigation.
Maybe the water came from Crater lake Oregon.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:17 am

Crater Lake wrote:
noor5253 wrote: Slowly and steadily...:) :)

You are the only one laughing. Bhaisabs who came to our homes to beg us to come back, bragged about so-and so who had gone back to MS. Now those same people have come back to SKQ openly. The numbers are rising steadily. +1 +2 +4.....get the drift? It is slow, no doubt. But steady. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Well it was the duty of those who came to your house to bring you back to Dawat but.. Allah jisay chahta hai hidayat bakshta hai aur jisay chahta hai zillat o gumrahi may mubtila karta hai....As you all are going towards..

Holding a Quran in his hand, he needs to prove he is Dai but I dont see the rush from general Mumineen towards KQ. They have made their oaths a screen (for their hypocrisy). Thus they hinder (men) from the Path of Allah. Verily, evil is what they used to do. (Al-Munafiqoon 63:2)

You all should read Surah Munafeqoon. All your hearts have been sealed up. No matter what we write here, no matter who comes to your house to plead to you to return... You wont change unless Allah commands it. Imagine, a 150+ group asking 900,000 to come back.. What a joke.. Can you even listen to yourself? come out of your shell..

You guys have been doing so many Asharas with KQ(even before Wafaat) that you dont see anything beyond him. You never even saw Burhanuddin Maula AQ.. years of poison have been fed into you all.

Better to leave you all to yourselves..it feels sometimes but then we remember the story of the monkeys on an island.. Burhanuddin Maula AQ narrated this many times in the years before wafaat and we used to wonder why. Now we have realized who this small island of monkeys is..
That is because they believed, then disbelieved, therefore their hearts are sealed, so they understand not. (Al-Munafiqun 63:3)
Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment. (Al-Baqarah 2:7)

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:49 am

No no they came to b..e..g. us to join their batili Dawat. We answered haq ni Dawat. And the people who went to give their Misaq to MS under duress found that the BS was so intolerable they came back. Once you have a taste of pure water, you can't drink out of a ditch, no matter how beautiful or expensive the cup.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:53 am

noor5253 wrote: They have made their oaths a screen (for their hypocrisy). Thus they hinder (men) from the Path of Allah. Verily, evil is what they used to do. (Al-Munafiqoon 63:2)
That is because they believed, then disbelieved, therefore their hearts are sealed, so they understand not. (Al-Munafiqun 63:3)
Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment. (Al-Baqarah 2:7)
You do realise that the above quotes can be equally applied to either camp?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:42 am

not to either side, it aptly applies to MS camp.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:34 am

Attachments
Qasida.mp3
(8 MiB) Downloaded 1125 times

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Muffadal Saab or Qaid Johnny sahab jaadu jaadu karke logo ko ullu bana rahey hain!
kab hoga complete SBUT project ab tak khuch kaam nahee hua hain 2013 mein possession ka waadah kiya tha kya hua!

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:33 am

Ibrat

Unread post by Ibrat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:35 am

rational_guy wrote:10 Muharram Madeh Shz Tahera Bs
http://www.fatemidawat.com/resources/re ... ra-bs.html
I thought khozemeits are really against lanat business and don't believe in hate, but I can see this madeh is full of curse for opponents, any explanation why?

curse and lanat starts after 1:27 seconds :roll:

seems like khozeimits are not so paak o saaf as they claim lol :mrgreen:

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:41 am

Ibrat wrote:
rational_guy wrote:10 Muharram Madeh Shz Tahera Bs
http://www.fatemidawat.com/resources/re ... ra-bs.html
I thought khozemeits are really against lanat business and don't believe in hate, but I can see this madeh is full of curse for opponents, any explanation why?

curse and lanat starts after 1:27 seconds :roll:

seems like khozeimits are not so paak o saaf as they claim lol :mrgreen:
Khomemite must be on drugs or drunk... wishful thinking... in their madeh they are asking that Khozema has sarkar around the world.... the fact is that he will be kicked by most sarkars around the world. Then they go on to wish that all of his dushmans zaban becomes mute... when instead they should be praying that their bobro sssshtt sosema aka chuski baba should atleast be able to speak without subtitles.

:P

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:10 am

That's what you would have said about Moses and all of you are nothing less than the people who were cursed by the almighty when they disobeyed Moses and created a golden cow to worship. Go worship your muffy and laugh at the wrath of God that awaits you.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:32 am

At least SKQ doesn't need a script to make sense. At least he can confidently speak to matters related to the topic without even looking at the script and sound like a person with ilm.

MS on the other hand, when off the script goes on a tangent...keeps bantering and repeating illogical stuff which doesn't even sound enlightening. Where is the ilm that he wants to impart to his dawat?

Universaldad....God forbid but if any of your family/ relatives/ friends/ associates have such a disability, hope you don't make fun of more people in the same way as you did of SKQ....because that will expose that you don't have any compassion for the people with medical issues.