Why They Hate Syedi Mazoon Saheb - www.zahirbatin.com

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
MUSTAPH

Re: Why They Hate Syedi Mazoon Saheb - www.zahirbatin.com

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:12 am

hey guys among your fights between SKQ and SMS are you open for a third angle believing all this is just money and power game for both of them. religious sects have been happening right after the death of Prophet and the division of sects always develops a bad taste for the party of the opposite side.

come to think of it bohra dawaat today is a multi 1000 crore game and a strong follower base of a few lakhs. even if one can manage to get 10% of this is big volume, so its natural for both of these so called dai's to fight.

We do not have any complaints with Alavi Bohra, Sulaimani Bohra,Itna Ashari's, Sunni's or even christians for that matter but all of sudden people out here seem to take pride in muffadal bohra or qutbuddin bohra.

grow up guys both of them are here for their own personnel benefit

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:18 am

Universaldad wrote:
noor5253 wrote: Not knowing details of the past, though, we always saw that KQ did things against the normal tenets of Dawat, we always excused it ke OK he is mazoon. Benefit of doubt for years.
Even the two years that he ran away.. after nass..
He didnt attend Burhanuddin Maula AQ 101st Milad in Surat. He didnt attend Burhanuddin Maula AQ Milad celebrations in Mumbai.
He didnt attend Janaza of Burhanuddin Maula AQ.
Once during the last Urs Mubarak of Syedna Taher Saifuddin AQ in presence of Burhanuddin Maula AQ, everyone CLEARLY saw that he walked out the back door, the moment Burhanuddin Maula AQ entered Raudat complex..

All present who saw this were appalled.. No one would do that unless he had no respect or love for their Dai. I was present there and saw it as well.

he did his ziyarat and left just as Burhanuddin Maula AQ eneterred the complex.
You guys have any reasons for that? I am sure you do... :shock:

It all looked so weird but we gave him benefit of doubt as a normal mumin..

But the day he declared himself a munafiq after wafat. Thats the day, Mumineen across the globe realized his true colors.

As appropriately said KQ spent 25 years in anticipation of Nass.. He spent 25 years in despair due to Nass not done on him. and past 2-3 years after nass on Mufaddal Maula TUS in planning for rebellion.

This is how he has spent his past 50 years.
Well said Noor.

A question to Crater .... since you were always around KQ, where were you on the day of urs of STS when KQ left Raduat Complex just before the arrival of SMB, did you leave with him or did you wait for SMB and is mansoos SMS?

Crater, Please answer my above question..... where were you ? if you were not present in Raduat Tahera on that day, where would you have wished to be?

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:15 am

Again cursing Mufaddal Maula tus.. Well.. Let Allah decide your fate w.r.t. to your curses.

BUT you still arent able to answer the questions regarding the four events : Milad 101, Milad 102, Rajab Urs, Janaza.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:35 am

Universaldad and noor5253

if you got answers to your questions would change your faith or are just crying for answers to strengthen your faith.

again let Allah decide your fate.... that you guys come up with just show how blind follower are you.

you guys seem to be nothing but in blind worship of your SMS like the pherons who after all the arguments were never ready to open their minds. so, you guys don't need to worry whom Allah will curse as you do not know whom Allah will curse.

by the way, what are you guys doing on this website. have you taken raza to be here. you guys cannot marry, bury or even god knows what cannot do without raza remember.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Universaldad wrote: Crater, Please answer my above question..... where were you ? if you were not present in Raduat Tahera on that day, where would you have wished to be?
I was probably asleep...given that I live in the USA and the "nass" drama occured in the afternoon in Mumbai. I did go to watch the video though; It was soon after Urus that they showed it in my neck of the woods. I expected to go watch Aqa Moula do nass but I remember coming away with a distinct feeling that whatever was being shown on the video, it was not Burhanuddin Moula conferring nass.

Someone asked where I was in 100, 101, 102 milads. I was in India for 100mi milad. I was also there for a majority of Asharas with Burhanuddin Moula. I was there for Moula's janaza video. I stopped going after they started doing laanat on the mazoon of Burhanuddin Moula. Does that answer your questions? You are trying to allude that people who are with SKQ TUS are some sort of Mazoon groupies who had dushmani in their hearts for the Dai.

Nothing could be further from the truth. We are here because we could NOT hear Burhanuddin Moula in the mad rantings of his son. We did hear him in the soft words of SKQ TUS.

Noor, DadOfTheUniverse, Hamd etc... I am not quite sure where you guys were when you were giving misaq to Burhanuddin Moula and taking qasam of his Mazoon WITH NAME. One of you alluded that Burhanuddin Aqa was waiting for an opportune time to remove him from the rutba. Are you stupid?! Do you think that Burhanuddin Moula would administer misaq to young adults and dying mumineen with his name in it, if he had thought even for a minute that there was something wrong with him? Look at our history, past Duat removed hudood from rutba whenever there was a question of their character. They did not appoint them to the rutba and ask people to do sajda to them knowing that they were bad. Of all the dumbass arguments I have heard from Mufaddalies this the the dumbest.

I am beginning to get the impression that you are precisely the kind of people that would kick a resting, bezuban animal. You had no respect in your hearts for your Moula and you do not believe in our doctrine with ikhlas, rather you see it as some sort of government with the rutbas being a prize for loyalty and a means to political ends. You guys make me sick because you think that our Burhanuddin Moula was just taking thousands of mumineen for a ride by letting his dawat be defined by a mazoon of questionable character.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:51 pm

They should listen to this audio too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwu1zliy-Mc

Did Syedna Burhanuddin RA get wrong ilham to appoint him Mazoon?

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:15 pm

Crater Lake wrote:[
Look at our history, past Duat removed hudood from rutba whenever there was a question of their character. They did not appoint them to the rutba and ask people to do sajda to them knowing that they were bad. Of all the dumbass arguments I have heard from Mufaddalies this the the dumbest.

I am beginning to get the impression that you are precisely the kind of people that would kick a resting, bezuban animal. You had no respect in your hearts for your Moula and you do not believe in our doctrine with ikhlas, rather you see it as some sort of government with the rutbas being a prize for loyalty and a means to political ends. You guys make me sick because you think that our Burhanuddin Moula was just taking thousands of mumineen for a ride by letting his dawat be defined by a mazoon of questionable character.
Bravo! This should shut up the three morons Noorie and friends who have been blowing hot air here....In my opinion ALL their arguments are dumb and I have a hard time picking which is the dumbest. They are dumb like their master who can't stop talking about black magic. I heard it in the urus waaz again....man oh man, someone should inform the man that we live in the 21st century and everytime he mentions black magic, people believe even less in him! What a fool! I am beginning to think that the MS dawat is for the superstitious folk in India and that he has little to offer to the educated ones in the West or the educated ones in the subcontinent or elsewhere. It is so sad.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:32 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: They are dumb like their master who can't stop talking about black magic. I heard it in the urus waaz again....man oh man, someone should inform the man that we live in the 21st century and everytime he mentions black magic, people believe even less in him! What a fool! I am beginning to think that the MS dawat is for the superstitious folk in India and that he has little to offer to the educated ones in the West or the educated ones in the subcontinent or elsewhere. It is so sad.
Unhappy you really ought to come and give misaq to SKQ TUS once and for all. I don't know how you can stand to listen to MS waaz, even though you do it for show.

Did you not hear SKQ's grand plan vis a vis spreading his magic through the fruit of his orchards? That's what MS must have been refrring to in his waaz. In fact I bet the Aytollah's council is at this very moment drafting plans on how to enforce the fatwa on California fruit...Henceforth Saifee Mahal bensabs will have to eat their peaches and cream in secret...No more Rs. 5000/kg cherries will be available in Saifee Mahal so easily...

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:50 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:
Unhappy you really ought to come and give misaq to SKQ TUS once and for all. I don't know how you can stand to listen to MS waaz, even though you do it for show.

:cry:

I have been thinking along those lines. InshaAllah soon.... I would need to be in taqiyat...Check your PM think_for_yourself. I have some questions.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:40 pm

Crater Lake wrote:
Universaldad wrote: Crater, Please answer my above question..... where were you ? if you were not present in Raduat Tahera on that day, where would you have wished to be?
I was probably asleep...given that I live in the USA and the "nass" drama occured in the afternoon in Mumbai. I did go to watch the video though; It was soon after Urus that they showed it in my neck of the woods. I expected to go watch Aqa Moula do nass but I remember coming away with a distinct feeling that whatever was being shown on the video, it was not Burhanuddin Moula conferring nass.

Someone asked where I was in 100, 101, 102 milads. I was in India for 100mi milad. I was also there for a majority of Asharas with Burhanuddin Moula. I was there for Moula's janaza video. I stopped going after they started doing laanat on the mazoon of Burhanuddin Moula. Does that answer your questions? You are trying to allude that people who are with SKQ TUS are some sort of Mazoon groupies who had dushmani in their hearts for the Dai.

Nothing could be further from the truth. We are here because we could NOT hear Burhanuddin Moula in the mad rantings of his son. We did hear him in the soft words of SKQ TUS.

CL, what a waste of time and effort to account for all this to a flimsy question...
As if attendance log is a matter of justifying ones faith. Don't get trapped into defensiveness toward useless provocation.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:29 am

Alam bhai, it was not waste of time i think she has done the right thing by reasoning her faith otherwise there wouldnt be any difference between BLIND followers of ms who remain DUMB when ask for reason and kq saheb followers.

Grt ben thats the reason am lean more towards kq saheb. To be frank enough i havent heard kq saheb and his family, neither i m aware of their role towards welfare of our community but allah has given common sense and i can sense that ms is NOT at all fit to be dai after seeing his JHOOTAPANA, his cowardness by NOT accepting challenge, his laanat bazi, his hatred speeches and so on...

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:59 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Alam bhai, it was not waste of time i think she has done the right thing by reasoning her faith otherwise there wouldnt be any difference between BLIND followers of ms who remain DUMB when ask for reason and kq saheb followers.

Grt ben thats the reason am lean more towards kq saheb. To be frank enough i havent heard kq saheb and his family, neither i m aware of their role towards welfare of our community but allah has given common sense and i can sense that ms is NOT at all fit to be dai after seeing his JHOOTAPANA, his cowardness by NOT accepting challenge, his laanat bazi, his hatred speeches and so on...

frustrate_Bohra bhai.....kindky check out on SKQ's Zahra Hasanat Welfare scheme wherein the unfortunate and needy are helped medically (treatment...medicines, surgery etc etc) in every way. This has been going on for many years. Also, Bakra Idd zabihat ghosh for years has been distributed to our poor community people. This year very unfortunately they were told not to accept it by saying the mutton would either be poisoned or black magic would be done on it which will affect the ones who eats it.... hence these Bohras got scared and did not accept it.... so the meat got distributed to other poor muslims.
For several years full iftaar jaman thaals used to be and have been sent to the poor Bohra households.....all this from personal funds and not from the lootela wealth that Kothaar hordes. Last but not the least do also check out the Scholorship Program started for needy students. All this is just the tip of the iceberg of what all is being done.
It has been said that when doing charity work ones left hand should not know what charity the right hand has done hence most everyone have not been aware of all the above.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:56 am

Crater Lake wrote:

Noor, DadOfTheUniverse, Hamd etc... I am not quite sure where you guys were when you were giving misaq to Burhanuddin Moula and taking qasam of his Mazoon WITH NAME. One of you alluded that Burhanuddin Aqa was waiting for an opportune time to remove him from the rutba. Are you stupid?! Do you think that Burhanuddin Moula would administer misaq to young adults and dying mumineen with his name in it, if he had thought even for a minute that there was something wrong with him? Look at our history, past Duat removed hudood from rutba whenever there was a question of their character. They did not appoint them to the rutba and ask people to do sajda to them knowing that they were bad. Of all the dumbass arguments I have heard from Mufaddalies this the the dumbest.

So now you say SMB was a dramabaz... (nauzubillah) how dare you!!!

KQ was never masoom or mansoos... he was a mazoon nothing more nothing less. He feel from his rutba the day he did bagawat of SMB in his heart. SMB surely knew of it and made the choice to keep him in that rutba to ensure his treachery did not become public and affected the community.

KQ coming out of the closet on the day after the wafat of SMB, cleaned out the community of all the people of nifaq like you, yes some innocent souls were kidnapped as well and they will return to the fold shortly for sure.

All I can say is all the best to KQ and his lot of Khozemites.... they have ceased to be dawoodi bohras just like the reformists and other enemies of dawat and Dai's

I or any of the dawoodi bohras recognised KQ as mazoon till he decided to self proclaim him self as Dai a day after the wafat of SMB. Today KQ is a persona non grata for dawoodi bohras and we say KQ per KHUDA ne Lannat... I say this with all my heart as do all the Dawoodi Bohras. Khuda will bring his wrath on KQ and his followers and the other dushmans of the dawat and Dai SMS.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:10 am

Brother universal dad, i am a proud Dawoodi Bohra. i follow Allah, His Rasul SAW, His Wali, His Imams and all His Duaats upto the 53rd Dai Mufaddal Maula, but i and hundreds more like me now do not do laanat on ex-Mazun Maula. hence please do correct yourself when you say "all" dawoodi bohras

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:46 am

Universaldad (jagat na papa) has got too serious with his nickname and has started to speak universally about bohras!

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:31 am

Universaldad wrote:
Crater Lake wrote: I was probably asleep...given that I live in the USA and the "nass" drama occured in the afternoon in Mumbai. I did go to watch the video though; It was soon after Urus that they showed it in my neck of the woods. I expected to go watch Aqa Moula do nass but I remember coming away with a distinct feeling that whatever was being shown on the video, it was not Burhanuddin Moula conferring nass.

So now you say SMB was a dramabaz... (nauzubillah) how dare you!!!

KQ was never masoom or mansoos... he was a mazoon nothing more nothing less. He feel from his rutba the day he did bagawat of SMB in his heart. SMB surely knew of it and made the choice to keep him in that rutba to ensure his treachery did not become public and affected the community.

KQ coming out of the closet on the day after the wafat of SMB, cleaned out the community of all the people of nifaq like you, yes some innocent souls were kidnapped as well and they will return to the fold shortly for sure.

All I can say is all the best to KQ and his lot of Khozemites.... they have ceased to be dawoodi bohras just like the reformists and other enemies of dawat and Dai's

I or any of the dawoodi bohras recognised KQ as mazoon till he decided to self proclaim him self as Dai a day after the wafat of SMB. Today KQ is a persona non grata for dawoodi bohras and we say KQ per KHUDA ne Lannat... I say this with all my heart as do all the Dawoodi Bohras. Khuda will bring his wrath on KQ and his followers and the other dushmans of the dawat and Dai SMS.
QE, MS and those in their pockets were the drama Baz and they used SMB RA. How could you have respected Burhanuddin Moula's Mazoon when you doubted him the whole time? The nifaq is in you. Sorry to say.

I will be a dawoodi bohra for life. You are a Mufaddali. Dawoodi Bohras don't chant in masjids and don't live in a constant fear of black magic.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:00 am

Or kick dogs and call them a name that Burhanuddin Moula said was "al Asma al ahabb" je Naam Syedna Taher Saifuddin ne ghanu pyaru hatu. Or say lanat on that name.

noor5253

Qutbis will go into oblivion.

Unread post by noor5253 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:17 am

Crater Lake wrote:
Universaldad wrote: So now you say SMB was a dramabaz... (nauzubillah) how dare you!!!

QE, MS and those in their pockets were the drama Baz and they used SMB RA. How could you have respected Burhanuddin Moula's Mazoon when you doubted him the whole time? The nifaq is in you. Sorry to say.

I will be a dawoodi bohra for life. You are a Mufaddali. Dawoodi Bohras don't chant in masjids and don't live in a constant fear of black magic.
Can you imagine? A Qutbi calling a Dawoodi Bohra a Mufaddali. Yes, w e are believers of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS and we will move on with our life as Dawoodi Bohras.. It is you will be relegated to a corner of history as Qutbis who went into Oblivion. Mark my words. You all also know that.. But then, hey, you have taken a decision in life.. Everything has its consequences.

By the way. talking about misaq, didnt you give Misaq to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin after Nass for two years in the various misaq that were undertaken. Did you also break your Misaq?? For two years you took an oath of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin as Mansoos..

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Noor(khajoor) Misaak has always been a joke for your master muffadal, he was doing misaak of mazoon in vain for 50 years, So you think after doing false declaration and under falsehood we the unknowing followers would have ever come to know about this, since hyatti of Burhanuddin Moula (RA) SKQ saheb kept quiet, he was praying for the wellness and good health of Burhanuddin Moula (RA) and what was your master doing " ALTERING MISAAK" which no duat not even a single duat in 900 years had made this grave sin and then on behalf of Burhanuddin Moula (RA) w/o raza w/o his permission took decision and manipulated people that Burhanuddin Moula (RA) ni raza che.
He went on hunting trips, ziyafat trips, property purchasing trip etc in fact he should have sat with Burhanuddin Moula(RA) and gave him company in his last years supported and should have cared for him, but no he found an opportunity by displaying his comatose body like a hindu devi devta.
That the fate will decide who will be Muffadali or Qutbi, But as of now at this time YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT DAWOODI BOHRAS ACCORDING TO LAW AND JUSTICE COURT CASE IS PENDING and no matter how many years pass by until the verdict is not out you people WILL NOT BE CALLED DAWOODI BOHRAS!
SKQ saheb got in touch with burhanuddin moula(RA) quiet several times after suffering stroke. But his son was never to be seen!

Crater Lake

Re: Qutbis will go into oblivion.

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:46 pm

noor5253 wrote:
Can you imagine? A Qutbi calling a Dawoodi Bohra a Mufaddali. Yes, w e are believers of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS and we will move on with our life as Dawoodi Bohras..

By the way. talking about misaq, didnt you give Misaq to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin after Nass for two years in the various misaq that were undertaken. Did you also break your Misaq?? For two years you took an oath of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin as Mansoos..
Never took misaq of four rutbas. Never gave misaq to Mufs. Never took qasam of the fool after he said in Raudat Tahera that he was not worthy. Always knew dal me kuch kala hai. There are thousands like me. And those who did give misaq, took some weird oaths that are not true oaths of our 900 year old dawat. I would not wave that misaq around if I were you.

As far as the name....We are and will always be Dawoodi Bohras. We are mumineen who are following haq na saheb. You already call us all kinds of names, It does not matter what you call us. As they say, a rose by any other name smells as sweet.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:48 pm

Universaldad wrote:we say KQ per KHUDA ne Lannat
Folks, this jagat ka bapu has given a green signal to all and sundry to say KHUDA ne lannat to MS if he is worthy of it as it is very much in line with his twisted beliefs, so go ahead and shower laanats but don't forget to add "KHUDA ni" while doing so :) :)

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:47 am

Crater Lake wrote:
noor5253 wrote:
Can you imagine? A Qutbi calling a Dawoodi Bohra a Mufaddali. Yes, w e are believers of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS and we will move on with our life as Dawoodi Bohras..

Never took misaq of four rutbas. Never gave misaq to Mufs. Never took qasam of the fool after he said in Raudat Tahera that he was not worthy. Always knew dal me kuch kala hai. There are thousands like me. And those who did give misaq, took some weird oaths that are not true oaths of our 900 year old dawat. I would not wave that misaq around if I were you.

As far as the name....We are and will always be Dawoodi Bohras. We are mumineen who are following haq na saheb. You already call us all kinds of names, It does not matter what you call us. As they say, a rose by any other name smells as sweet.
I knew it.. You are truly part of the entourage of KQ who were dushman of Burhanuddin Maula AQ during his lifetime as well.

Thats why you never took that misaq.
Thanks for clearing that up.
You have proved with your own words that you are truly a munafiq and were never in Dawat before Wafaat as you never took misaq after nass.
Thanks Cratershake.

BTW who said you are a rose? More like a cactus with thorns.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:50 am

Crater Lake wrote:
noor5253 wrote:

Mufaddal Maula TUS is more down to earth than your feeble mind can imagine and was so during Burhanuddin Maula AQ zamaan.
Unlike your ME, ME, ME Maula.. His speeches were always about ME aam, and ME aam.
Mane aam sharaf milu, farzando ye aam taalim likdhi, mein aam smart and mein aam mahaan..

ME, ME Maula Khuzaima.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:53 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote: SKQ saheb got in touch with burhanuddin moula(RA) quiet several times after suffering stroke. But his son was never to be seen!
EkLiar Shahid.
Another HUGE lie.. Well.. if you keep repeating the lie, maybe people will believe you..
Superb.. keep them coming..

tasneem786yaali

Unread post by tasneem786yaali » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:49 am

noor5253 wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote: SKQ saheb got in touch with burhanuddin moula(RA) quiet several times after suffering stroke. But his son was never to be seen!
EkLiar Shahid.
Another HUGE lie.. Well.. if you keep repeating the lie, maybe people will believe you..
Superb.. keep them coming..
Hahaha Ekliar Shahid too good :p

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:53 am

Easy to forget that this thread actually started in 2002. Years before Mansoos became the 4th rutba.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:42 pm

zinger wrote:Brother universal dad, i am a proud Dawoodi Bohra. i follow Allah, His Rasul SAW, His Wali, His Imams and all His Duaats upto the 53rd Dai Mufaddal Maula, but i and hundreds more like me now do not do laanat on ex-Mazun Maula. hence please do correct yourself when you say "all" dawoodi bohras
Dear Zinger bhai,
Walayat must come in hand with bara'at.

You first aaoozo billa min shaytan
and then say bismillah,

There's no way out of that.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:52 pm

Crater Lake wrote:Why did Burhanuddin Moula's ask MS and all his brothers and all Mumineen to do sajda to SKQ TUS after the first Misaq? Why did he continue to allow sajda to him for 25 years after - until the time MS and gang stopped the sajda practice?

1. Please provide evidence that they gave Sajda. And if they did, who did?
2. Please provide evidence that "Burhanuddin Moula's ask MS and all his brothers and all Mumineen to do sajda to KQ". Is there any written or audio farman of his wishes? Or just another one of KQ's lies?
3. If they gave Sajda, was it because they knew he was the Mansoos? If yes, then it wasn't a private Nass = his claim to private Nass is invalid.

Crater Lake wrote:
It was only after the stroke that SKQ TUS was prevented from meeting Muqaddas Moula. Of course he did not do sajda to MS. THAT's how a true mansoos behaves. You don't do sajda to the snake that lays a claim to being Dai.

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:
SKQ saheb got in touch with burhanuddin moula(RA) quiet several times after suffering stroke. But his son was never to be seen!

hmm. Seems to be a stark contradiction between the 2 Qutbis.
Was KQ PREVENTED or met him SEVERAL TIMES?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:32 pm

seems like the muffadali abde adam has gone back for consultations and moral support to his fraud master after getting royally hammered here. not a single soul bought his lies and deception inspite of his untiring efforts.

mufaddali adam, after tempting hawwa and causing aadam to be hurled from jannat, you tried that same stunt here but it has not worked.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:45 am

Adam wrote:
1. Please provide evidence that they gave Sajda. And if they did, who did?
There are pictures on Fatemi Dawat. Do your own research, don't come begging here for evidence. I heard the audio where Burhanuddin Moula asked people to do sajda but you guys have now taken it off YouTube (lame!)....But I am sure it will be presented in court. I am sure the SKQ team still has it.