Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akhtiar Wahid

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:56 am

Asalaam'alykum members,

Can you smell something, well i can it is these muffadal saifuddin worshippers who have their buttocks burning after seeing people sympathizing on this forum and worldwide for SKQ saheb.
These paid cronies from Kothar Mubarak like Fayyaz (foryourass), Hamd(dumb), Noor5253(Khajoor) etc are here with a agenda and hidden motives. They have been instructed by the Muffadali clan to go on PDB (munafeqeen website) and spread lies and hatred as we are doing it on Public domain like waez,majlis and laanat parties etc you do it on web portal domain.
So that anyone (dumb confused Abde) who comes on this website without raza "" BYMISTAKELY"" is turned off by hate campaign spread on this website.

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:32 pm

DisillusionedDB wrote:I pray that this hatred does not degenerate into physical violence :(
It already has.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:40 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Asalaam'alykum members,

Can you smell something, well i can it is these muffadal saifuddin worshippers who have their buttocks burning after seeing people sympathizing on this forum and worldwide for SKQ saheb.
These paid cronies from Kothar Mubarak like Fayyaz (foryourass), Hamd(dumb), Noor5253(Khajoor) etc are here with a agenda and hidden motives. They have been instructed by the Muffadali clan to go on PDB (munafeqeen website) and spread lies and hatred as we are doing it on Public domain like waez,majlis and laanat parties etc you do it on web portal domain.
So that anyone (dumb confused Abde) who comes on this website without raza "" BYMISTAKELY"" is turned off by hate campaign spread on this website.
exactly i too feel the same and now new idiot by the name of IBRAT has joined the grp.

i think these people are not idiots IF they are paid for it and this is their rozi roti.

This forum is doing the work thats why we are often seeing new new idots joining this so called munafiqin site.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Akhtiar Wahid,

Can you identify anything from my posts which leads you to the conclusion that I am a paid crony from Kothar Mubarak?

I commend you on your imaginative caricature of fayyaaz to 'fouryourass'. I suppose I must congratulate you.

This is my only polite request to you. Otherwise, you will be another object of my scorn just like SBM, who, like you, has also concluded that I am "a rear kisser of SMS". Needless to say, he has yet to come with any supporting evidence for thus abusing me.

So, please answer. my question. What lead you to the conclusion that I am a paid crony of Kothar Mubarak?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:44 pm

humanbeing wrote:Expression of Walayat is taking a new meaning ! people are now standing pranaam-namaste style towards a passing air-craft carrying SMS.
why dont abdes make saifee mahal the new kaaba? all abdes/amtes must pray in its direction wherever they are in the world. dawate hadiyah can calculate its exact geo coordinates and transmit it all over the world. then whatever activity mufatlal is engaged in inside the mahal, sitting, sleeping, yawning, making rotis, doing laanatbaazi against the dawedaar, fighting with jurri, sitting on the toilet or having a shower, all his activities will be worth venerating and worshipping.

he is already referred to as haqiqi kaaba, why not also make his divine abode one?

TheLiberatedOne

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Bohras will definitely not remain an AMAN PASAND community within the next few years... may be that Abde in the video was one of the much proclaimed "burhani guards"... they can't save people from dying, so using their power on animals now!

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:06 pm

Appalled at the video of a Mauffadali Idiot whipping a dog. Our Sayedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin has taught us sabar and true Islam ,so I find myself in a dilemma my heart cries out to rebuke this idiot in the strongest words and pray that he burn in hell fire for eternity, my mind being a true follower of the true Dai Sayedna Qutbuddin (TUS) emulates what my Moula would say " Bhai ne Maaf Kari Do Khuda Ane Toufiq Aape Haq no raasto deekhawe.
This idiot in the video is a symbol of what his Moula Dawedaar Muffadal is hatred, ignorance, Jaahiliat

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:07 pm

SKQ Fan wrote:This idiot in the video is a symbol of what his Moula Dawedaar Muffadal is hatred, ignorance, Jaahiliat
"Jaisa Raja Vaisi Praja" !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Actor Naseerudin Shah ye Muffy ne Misaq aapo ane have ehnu naam Nooruddin aapva ma aayu chhe, Mawaid taraf thi 2 time ni thaali Nooruddinbhai na ghar par pohchadwa ma aavse.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:46 pm

je thaali nu bekar jaman bhai naseeruddin feki dese ane ek sadhu bahar bethelo hase ke je yeh thaali ni mejbani maanse. ye sadhu pachi mufatlal na saifee mahal ma jai ne gun gaan gaase.

tasneem786yaali

Unread post by tasneem786yaali » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:29 am

fayyaaz wrote:

Akhtiar Wahid,

Can you identify anything from my posts which leads you to the conclusion that I am a paid crony from Kothar Mubarak?

I commend you on your imaginative caricature of fayyaaz to 'fouryourass'. I suppose I must congratulate you.

This is my only polite request to you. Otherwise, you will be another object of my scorn just like SBM, who, like you, has also concluded that I am "a rear kisser of SMS". Needless to say, he has yet to come with any supporting evidence for thus abusing me.

So, please answer. my question. What lead you to the conclusion that I am a paid crony of Kothar Mubarak?
Akhtiar wahid you cannot pinpoint anyone without proof.
He is jealous of us.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:29 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Actor Naseerudin Shah ye Muffy ne Misaq aapo ane have ehnu naam Nooruddin aapva ma aayu chhe, Mawaid taraf thi 2 time ni thaali Nooruddinbhai na ghar par pohchadwa ma aavse.

you forgot to add "forwarded as received" you silly man :lol:

this is from the movie "dus kahaniya"

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:48 am

AZ

I like this name jurri..can you tell on what topics there are fights.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:57 pm

Posting this on behalf of ghulam muhammed:
Attachments
VID-20141119-WA0006.mp4
(3.81 MiB) Downloaded 2836 times

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:58 pm

"forwarded as received" on facebook
Attachments
"forwarded as received"
"forwarded as received"

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:01 pm

"forwarded as received" on what's app
Attachments
"forwarded as received"
"forwarded as received"

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:09 pm

posting on behalf of ghulam muhammed:
Muffadal Maula blessing ghetas (the animal kind):
Attachments
VID-20141119-WA0008.mp4
(4.62 MiB) Downloaded 2826 times

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:07 pm

haqniwaat wrote:The youngster was laid to rest in a "separate" location and the case was registered as "suicide". Reason still not known. Obviously, the family and especially the father are devastated. Our hearts go out to them. That's why our community needs to grow up and listen more to those who need us, especially to children, and not force them to do things. We need to have aamils who can provide confidential counseling and a safe haven. Aamils who are fit and trained for their post and accountable to the Dai alone and not swayed by politics and frivolity. Let us join together to remember this young man and keep his memory alive by pledging to change attitudes and behavior.
I hope that those who question others for not coming to funerals have shown up for this young man in Surat.
candlelight-vigil-memorial-lilies-lily-flowers-funeral-web-generic.jpg
As per reports, Farazdak Jangbarwala committed suicide due to financial problems, it so happened that he was running a food joint named "Chhote Miya" just below the clinic of his father in Zampa Bazar Surat in partnership with another Bohra guy. The business was doing extremely well and hence they decided to open another branch in Sachin which is around 20 kms away from Surat. However, for the Sachin venture they had to rope in other Hindu guys (Patels) who were already into shrimp and prawn farming which too is a very lucrative business. Hence Farazdak also decided to venture into Shrimp farming but somehow he failed miserably and suffered a heavy loss which according to reports was a few crores.

He hanged himself in their old ancestral building which is opposite one of the Dawat offices. He is survived by a daughter who has recently taken Misaq and wife who is a Jain. May his soul rest in peace. And Allah knows best !

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:57 am

The email account for this website - http://mumineennijamaat.wordpress.com/ - has been shut down by Google due to "complaints".

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:48 am

Why these bohras have ' sabaqs ' taught hidden ? Why ? !!! becauase of power and money destroying so many people... :(

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:42 pm

SMS army has infiltrated Google, and have been pulling rank and attempting to hack accounts (gmail) since January to identify snd persecute dissenters within our comminity. Many bohras work in google and therefore this is inside information. Gmail is the least secure email account on the planet. There are other more secure ways to have email accounts too.

[Disclaimer: Easy to write off some things as conspiracy theories - however, truth is stranger and far more unpalatable than fiction.]

Just be careful, that's all.
haqniwaat wrote:The email account for this website - http://mumineennijamaat.wordpress.com/ - has been shut down by Google due to "complaints".

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:43 pm

If they are doing mischief with gmail accounts and working in Google, they should be very wary because laws in the United States are very strict when it comes to things like this!

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:28 pm

The threat of excommunication, rather the shame from being labeled munaafiq, for google employees from doing an expose of their employee colleagues (SMS mafia) engaging in data-mining, is enough gunpoint to shut them up. The google employees who are attempting this unethical illegal activity know who they are. They are on notice. Shame on them. May Allah give courage to the whistleblowers.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:54 pm

It is time that those who are still "fence sitters" climb over the fence and let the mufaddalis do their excommunicating. The more time that is spent without misaaq, the more sins will mount - for those who are believers. And one should always be wary of when Allah calls one to him - that is why misaaq is so important in Fatimid faith. For those who are trying to reach out, we are here to hold your hands.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:30 pm

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:42 pm

abde bohras are the only ones who have to pay for the child still inside the womb.

so the clergy provides complete service - from the womb to death and beyond. there is no escape, another point of similarity with hindus.

janam janam ka saath hai, nibhaneko, sau sau baar maine janam liye phir bhi abde to abde hi raha..

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:21 pm

summer123 wrote:"forwarded as received" on facebook
ziyarat.jpeg
so if you have financial or air ticket problem, will they provide air tickets ???

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:24 am

dawedaar wrote:
summer123 wrote:"forwarded as received" on facebook
ziyarat.jpeg
so if you have financial or air ticket problem, will they provide air tickets ???
may be they will give kardan hasana which you will have to pay until you die.

New

Unread post by New » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:08 am

The Gujarati Article, is in reference to the suicide of a young man in Surat. One more bad publicity for Bohras. We do deserve it; we have numerous stone age customs. It can happen to you and me. Can you imagine the pain and sufferings of the parents, wife and family and siblings. They have to live with the loss and this social degradation and stigma life long. After death, every one is equal and finally this insult. Abdes wake up and get out of your shells. Give unlimited support to the family and send your words of condolences. It is easy to get address in Surat. The family needs the support, no matter how stranger you are. Please write to the Clinic address. Could some one please get the address.

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:48 am

Vice Chancellor of AMU visited SMS and offered Chancellorship to him like his father and Grand Father. God knows how much bohras had to pay to purchase the ceremonial post to quench the ego of SMS.