Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:59 pm

asad wrote:Vice Chancellor of AMU visited SMS and offered Chancellorship to him like his father and Grand Father. God knows how much bohras had to pay to purchase the ceremonial post to quench the ego of SMS.
i have a friend inside AMU managing committee and he informs me that he overheard the VC discussing visiting the fraud dawedaar MS in mumbai re: the chancellor post, " arey yeh bohri log kaafi paise dete hai is post ke liye. 3-4 crore to mil hi jaayenge. is ke baap ne aur dada ne bhi diye the. woh khush aur hum log bhi khush. humko sirf unke paiso se matlab hai.."

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:10 pm

asad wrote:Vice Chancellor of AMU visited SMS and offered Chancellorship to him like his father and Grand Father. God knows how much bohras had to pay to purchase the ceremonial post to quench the ego of SMS.
Santacruz Aamil Shk Nooruddin Yemani welcomes Vice Chancellor of Aligarh University Mr. Zameeruddin Shah at Santacruz Airport

30th Moharram, 1436

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:43 am

It is a sad day when a seventh grade dropout becomes Chancellor of Aligarh University. In many ways also fitting because the Vice Chancellor got into deep doo doo for his remark in defense of the ban on the use of the University library by undergraduate women: "If we allow women into the library, there will be 4 times as many boys in the library" Right in line with policies of the MS dawat. Keep the women uneducated and stupid. Stop them from using libraries. Yup maybe MS does deserve to be Chancellor of such a University.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:32 am

So does it mean that he will get the honorary doctorate from Aligarh University for being Chancellor of Aligarh University.
A person who is a 7 standard School drop out has been tutored at home that to by Poisonous [DELETED] like (SYN and his progeny) and SYN brothers will get this position of Chancellor that too of this prestigious university. I think it will be a downfall for such an old and prestigious university.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:20 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:So does it mean that he will get the honorary doctorate from Aligarh University for being Chancellor of Aligarh University.
A person who is a 7 standard School drop out has been tutored at home that to by Poisonous [DELETED] like (SYN and his progeny) and SYN brothers will get this position of Chancellor that too of this prestigious university. I think it will be a downfall for such an old and prestigious university.

AK Bhai stop giving them ideas , but maybe that's their own intelligence where they excel to come up glorified naming schemes. Soon he will be Dr SMS in the non bohra universe.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:16 pm

doctor ms PhD (doctor of phekology)

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:19 pm

Adam and his private messages:

Adam, to answer your question about my issue with shikar (which you pm'd me): the issue is that mufaddal bs keeps going on shikar trips knowing that there is so much turmoil in his "dawat" and not to mention, it has not even been a year since Burhanuddin Mola's RA wafaat. Many people who were personally very close to Burhanuddin Mola are still in mourning. And not to mention the fact that he has been hunting animals which are almost extinct and also, elephants are considered holy by most Indians. But of course, we don't expect you to understand sensitivities. Keep on marching with your laanat parties and cinderella buggies.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:06 am

haqniwaat wrote:Adam and his private messages:

Adam, to answer your question about my issue with shikar (which you pm'd me): the issue is that mufaddal bs keeps going on shikar trips knowing that there is so much turmoil in his "dawat" and not to mention, it has not even been a year since Burhanuddin Mola's RA wafaat. Many people who were personally very close to Burhanuddin Mola are still in mourning. And not to mention the fact that he has been hunting animals which are almost extinct and also, elephants are considered holy by most Indians. But of course, we don't expect you to understand sensitivities. Keep on marching with your laanat parties and cinderella buggies.
I am sorry but this whole post sounds really stupid.

which Indian bohra considers elephant holy? :shock: and why and which people are still mourning on SMB? he lived 102 years did his job and died what else was he suppose to do now? life has to move on.

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:22 am

Got msg on what's app. ..

ye buddhi aurat navsari station per baithi hai jo apni yaddast kho gai hai kanha jana wobhi pata nahi hai sab grouop me forward karo khas kar vohra comunity me
Attachments
As forwarded as received. ..
As forwarded as received. ..

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:41 am

summer123 wrote:Got msg on what's app. ..

ye buddhi aurat navsari station per baithi hai jo apni yaddast kho gai hai kanha jana wobhi pata nahi hai sab grouop me forward karo khas kar vohra comunity me
i just got it too.

dont know if its true or someones idea of mischief, but nonetheless have forwarded it incase its true

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:06 am

YaHussain wrote: which Indian bohra considers elephant holy? :shock:
The post speaks about Indians considering the elephant holy aka ganpati, not indian bohra. But I think, after elephant shikaar by Kothari royals, elephant have become holy and jannat jaanaar
YaHussain wrote: and why and which people are still mourning on SMB? he lived 102 years did his job and died what else was he suppose to do now? life has to move on.
These thought in abde mind is blasphemy ! how can you say such words. This thoughts are wahabitic ! they said the same thing about prophet muhammed.
Abdes have penned down nohas for mourning of SMB’s death, SMS and his assistants to lowest level cries or rova-jevu-moose everytime in SMB’s zikr. Let some time pass, and abes will do maatam as “burhan-ul-huda”

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:35 am

looks like she found her house. She is from Surat.

Khuda no shukr!
zinger wrote:

i just got it too.

dont know if its true or someones idea of mischief, but nonetheless have forwarded it incase its true

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:35 am

MMH wrote:looks like she found her house. She is from Surat.

Khuda no shukr!
zinger wrote: i just got it too.

good to hear. thanks for the update

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:49 am

Haq-ni- waat,

Dawat is not in turmoil, it is KQ and his toli who are in turmoil. Dawat of Imam uz zaman is prospering and will continue to prosper under his Dai SMS TUS. All dawoodi Bohras do remember SMB RA a lot in many moments of a day. We remember him in everything we do as he was a part of our life and we also do shukr that he has left in the soft and nurturing hands of SMS TUS. For a mumin SMB and SMS are the same. Every amal done by SMS was the amal done by SMB. As the saying goes Like grandfather, like father like son. By your badkalam to SMS you are saying the same to SMB and STS.

In short tari Haq ne to waat lagi che :D

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:27 am

humanbeing wrote:
YaHussain wrote: which Indian bohra considers elephant holy? :shock:
The post speaks about Indians considering the elephant holy aka ganpati, not indian bohra. But I think, after elephant shikaar by Kothari royals, elephant have become holy and jannat jaanaar
YaHussain wrote: and why and which people are still mourning on SMB? he lived 102 years did his job and died what else was he suppose to do now? life has to move on.
These thought in abde mind is blasphemy ! how can you say such words. This thoughts are wahabitic ! they said the same thing about prophet muhammed.
Abdes have penned down nohas for mourning of SMB’s death, SMS and his assistants to lowest level cries or rova-jevu-moose everytime in SMB’s zikr. Let some time pass, and abes will do maatam as “burhan-ul-huda”
thats just your wishful thinking brother, do we do matam on syedna hatim? syedna taher saifuddin? why you think SMB is different?

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:04 pm

lol.. soft and nurturing.. universaldad, your posts are humorous.. keep'em comin..
Universaldad wrote:
Haq-ni- waat,

Dawat is not in turmoil, it is KQ and his toli who are in turmoil. Dawat of Imam uz zaman is prospering and will continue to prosper under his Dai SMS TUS. All dawoodi Bohras do remember SMB RA a lot in many moments of a day. We remember him in everything we do as he was a part of our life and we also do shukr that he has left in the soft and nurturing hands of SMS TUS. For a mumin SMB and SMS are the same. Every amal done by SMS was the amal done by SMB. As the saying goes Like grandfather, like father like son. By your badkalam to SMS you are saying the same to SMB and STS.

In short tari Haq ne to waat lagi che :D

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:10 pm

Universaldad wrote: ....the soft and nurturing hands of SMS TUS. ...
sab ka baap vicky donor,

how do you know how soft mufatlal's hands are? have you held them while gazing soulfully in his cow like eyes under a full moon, nuzzling upto him while he melted in your embrace, like 2 peas in a pod, 2 bugs snug in a rug, 2 soulmates lost to the world... have you whispered and coyly recited the rubaiyyat of that great bard umar khayyam in the shy and shrinking ears of the fair maiden mufatlal?

rapunzel, rapunzel, loosen your tresses sweetheart..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:38 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

This lady is Asmabai Shabbirbhai Pardiwala, age 82 years and stays at Vasai (West). She was beaten up by her daughter-in-law Tasneem Mufaddal Pardiwala but her husband is shielding her though Asmaben has signed the documents of her flat in his name. Asmaban has an elder son Aliasger Pardiwala and his wife is Farida Pardiwala who are aware of this matter but he is enjoying with his family in Dubai as he was not given share in property. They have also stopped giving her expenses. Asmaben has problem in her eyesight and hearing, her husband died 30 years ago.

Please forward this message till it reaches her children.

Shukran

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:48 pm

bro gm,

how can we help her? is it possible to get her contacts? it might be better if she can be removed from that poisonous atmosphere and housed in some place where she can be looked after by some loving and caring people.

[DELETED] may she be blessed with a peaceful and happy period while approaching the sunset of her life..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:10 pm

Bro AZ,

I received the info from Dubai via watsup hence I am not aware of her actual address. However I will try to find out and if I get the address then I will surely put it up on the forum and anyone can then contact her directly.

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:02 am

Recd. on whatsapp
" Saeed Ul Khair Bhaisaab car accident today in Kuwait....
Minor injury only... All safe."

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:05 am

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:22 am

that doesn't looks like a minor accident, may be driver was KQ follower and he was on suicide mission?
Last edited by YaHussain on Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:23 am

YaHussain wrote:thats doesnt looks like a minor accident, may be driver was KQ follower and he was on suicide mission? :twisted: 8)
So you agree that Sydi Khair trusted a SKQ driver rather than his own SMS abde :mrgreen:

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:25 am

SBM wrote:
YaHussain wrote:thats doesnt looks like a minor accident, may be driver was KQ follower and he was on suicide mission? :twisted: 8)
So you agree that Sydi Khair trusted a SKQ driver rather than his own SMS abde :mrgreen:
no I mean some person who is in secret, and trying to sabotage SMS family secretly?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:26 am

YaHussain wrote:
SBM wrote: So you agree that Sydi Khair trusted a SKQ driver rather than his own SMS abde :mrgreen:
no I mean some person who is in secret, and trying to sabotage SMS family secretly?
But they are supposed to be GHAIAB NA JANKAR-- :mrgreen: if they can not protect themselves from the Dushman how can they protect community..

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:30 am

Look who is talking about sabotaging, Muffadalis who have sabotaged the most trusted person of Burhanuddin Moula (RA) and that too his last breathe (No utterance of Muffadal Saifuddin was heard until the last breathe of Burhanuddin Moula (RA)) and that is a fact ABDES have to believe it and accept it!
SKQ saheb was sabotaged during his entire service of dawat e hadiya by the sons of Burhanuddin Moula (RA) and sons and brother of Yusuf Najmuddin.
It is Karma Mr.Ya Hussain, Plain karma!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:33 am

Muffadal Saifuddin [DELETED] after getting this news......Su thai Su thai Muffadal jiware nass no taj Chinaijai!

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:49 am

Please avoid useless conspiracy theory gossip.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The road on which accident has taken place is a high speed highway, and unpopular for terrible accidents. alhamdulillah, this people are safe. for abdes they can rejoice with maula-ni-dua and maula-ye-bachaya !

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:07 am

Hey Haqniwaat,
Thanks for replying.
I PM'd you about you posting your ANTI Hunting petition link against Syedna Mufaddal.
You've dodged my question.
I'll be more clear this time, just in case you find it hard to comprehend:
1) The question is, it is well known that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin went on similar shikaar safars, so why didn't you post the same petition for Syedna RA? Why don't you post it now? KQ also went for Shikaar, why don't you post a petition for him?
2) Or is it that you didn't agree with Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA either, and by making that statement public, you'll shoot yourself in the foot?
3) If your petition signing was because of "turmoil". Then why did the petition not mention it?
4) There No turmoil in his Dawat. All is well. Mumbai Case is going well. Other cases are being handled by other khidmat guzaars. Syedna TUS goes on Shikaar just like the 52nd Dai.
5) Mourning Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin will continue for ever, he will never be forgotten. Unless you're a Qutbi, who doesn't shed a tear. Crocodile tears. Crater Lake just posted that she's going to Hawai for a holiday, I don't see you saying anything to her.[/color]