Naming of child without raza

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
dawedaar

Naming of child without raza

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:48 am

Hi, I belong to a mix of moderate to die hard abde family/khandaan. I recently named my child without any raza from kothar. The name of the child is that of one of our awliya-ullah and not Burhanuddin (Only name given to all recent new borns and the reason I didn't ask for raza :D ).... When we declared the name to our relatives and friends, they were surprised first that why in the world is our child not named Burhanuddin instead of wishing us 'Mubarakbadi'. The people didn't even think/realize that we have named out child after one of our legitimate awliyah-ullah. Their only thought at first was why it was not Burhanuddin.. the name guessed by 100% of the people... lol!

I feel good that I named my child with the name I liked and I encourage other to do so. I don't think its wrong to name your child on your own.

Thoughts and comments are welcome.

mukhtaarhusain

Re: Naming of child without raza

Unread post by mukhtaarhusain » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:27 am

U r right bhai...not just naming ur child each n every thing is done by moula's raza..My daughter' naming was my personel name n its quite modern...she is fifteen now n now my mother tells me to get a new name from sms n change it...But I m not changing it...No matter whatever happens..My two or three cousins son wanted to go for CA studies n they did arzi to SMS for raza..all were
Not permitted raza instead they were told to go for some other courses..WHY???

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:31 pm

mukhtaarhusain wrote:U r right bhai...not just naming ur child each n every thing is done by moula's raza..My daughter' naming was my personel name n its quite modern...she is fifteen now n now my mother tells me to get a new name from sms n change it...But I m not changing it...No matter whatever happens..My two or three cousins son wanted to go for CA studies n they did arzi to SMS for raza..all were
Not permitted raza instead they were told to go for some other courses..WHY???
Because if they became CAs they would be able to put 2 and 2 together and figure out that there is no way Badri Lacewala was paying for the tamasha on his own. They would immediately see that dawat was funneling money through him to put up the big show so that they would not appear to be using public funds foolishly. It is in MS' interest to keep his people stupid that way..

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:29 pm

why dont we make a demand to mufatlal, that the next time there is a child born in his family, we forum members get the sharaf mubarak to name it? if he claims to be the bawa shaffiq of the community, then he should allow the community also to show its love and name the child?

i have already prepared a list of names for both walad and bint, based on marwari, yemeni, african cultures (mufatlal's favourite haunts)

New

Unread post by New » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Now the amtes and abdes are giving names to our beloved Mola. The tables are turned. How about making a list of these names. My favorite one is "JawalaMuffy".

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:26 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:why dont we make a demand to mufatlal, that the next time there is a child born in his family, we forum members get the sharaf mubarak to name it? if he claims to be the bawa shaffiq of the community, then he should allow the community also to show its love and name the child?

i have already prepared a list of names for both walad and bint, based on marwari, yemeni, african cultures (mufatlal's favourite haunts)
Br AZ
You did not mention that NO NAJWA is required, it is a free service.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:40 pm

IN our area kids with name "mufaddal" are called "muffy" of affection by their parents other kids etc....whenever i hear soneone calling word "muffy" i remember this forum and the great dai

Ibrat

Unread post by Ibrat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:30 am

mukhtaarhusain wrote:U r right bhai...not just naming ur child each n every thing is done by moula's raza..My daughter' naming was my personel name n its quite modern...she is fifteen now n now my mother tells me to get a new name from sms n change it...But I m not changing it...No matter whatever happens..My two or three cousins son wanted to go for CA studies n they did arzi to SMS for raza..all were
Not permitted raza instead
they were told to go for some other courses..WHY???
because idiots like you have little knowledge while kothar has world wide experience, right now most develop world are scraping CA from PR lists and also demand for CA's are decreasing significantly, it is best to look for career in emerging careers, like animation and architecture.

understand moron?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:15 am

Ibrat wrote:because idiots like you have little knowledge while kothar has world wide experience, right now most develop world are scraping CA from PR lists and also demand for CA's are decreasing significantly, it is best to look for career in emerging careers, like animation and architecture.
Develop world scarping CA from PR list ?

Can you explain what does that mean ?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:17 am

i think PR is Professions Recommended. Not sure but

Remember that post with the snap a slide of non-recommended courses? CA was mentioned in it

mukhtaarhusain

Unread post by mukhtaarhusain » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:20 am

Ibrat wrote:
Not permitted raza instead
they were told to go for some other courses..WHY???
because idiots like you have little knowledge while kothar has world wide experience, right now most develop world are scraping CA from PR lists and also demand for CA's are decreasing significantly, it is best to look for career in emerging careers, like animation and architecture.

understand moron?
An Idiot thinks that everyone is an Idiot...And Believe me I am not surprised at all, U calling me Idiot...N its ur thinking that Kothar has more knowledge than us...but as par my thinking the kothar is a gang of chor liers frauds...Who r so cunning that they make blind idiots like u to lick their feet n grabs money too...

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:55 pm

We named our child Ibrahim.. We did not ask for raza because we did not want to name our kid burhan/saif - uddin or mufaddal... not that there is anything wrong with those names...one aamil did ask us who gave that name... we told that we chose it ourselves.. he frowned a bit however Ibrahim is a name you cant talk negative about

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:47 pm

kseeker wrote:We named our child Ibrahim.. We did not ask for raza because we did not want to name our kid burhan/saif - uddin or mufaddal... not that there is anything wrong with those names...one aamil did ask us who gave that name... we told that we chose it ourselves.. he frowned a bit however Ibrahim is a name you cant talk negative about
Sorry to hijack your story, but i have a little story to add too. I was told that when Aqa Moula (TUS) names a child then that name has comes from Janaat. Before birth that child or soul existed in Janaat had that name. So after birth Dai since he knows your past, present and future gets that name from janaat. So in short you have same names in one this planet earth and after death.

I leave up to your intelligent self if this is for real or someone just playing with words. Allah knows the best.

:roll: :roll:

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Over the years, and after millions of hours of Waez. Everything is La-kimiti-Kalimaat noorania, and if you control women of the community then rest is do-able. What is said in the waez mixed with Quranic quotes and words of wisdom, can control any mind. Till the stage of strapping B@mbs to you body and killing innocent. Some do if for glory some for Money. I know a Mullana whose full time job is to prepare souls for this ultimate goals in form of jih@d. While his own kids are living life of luxury safely in good old US of A. Our community took inspiration from Prince Qarim Aga Khan getting weight in gold during his Bombay visit, for collecting wealth. But we lost the PLOT in giving it back to people since Kothar Mubarak become the middle men.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:47 am

allbird wrote:
kseeker wrote:We named our child Ibrahim.. We did not ask for raza because we did not want to name our kid burhan/saif - uddin or mufaddal... not that there is anything wrong with those names...one aamil did ask us who gave that name... we told that we chose it ourselves.. he frowned a bit however Ibrahim is a name you cant talk negative about
Sorry to hijack your story, but i have a little story to add too. I was told that when Aqa Moula (TUS) names a child then that name has comes from Janaat. Before birth that child or soul existed in Janaat had that name. So after birth Dai since he knows your past, present and future gets that name from janaat. So in short you have same names in one this planet earth and after death.

I leave up to your intelligent self if this is for real or someone just playing with words. Allah knows the best.

:roll: :roll:
Fatemid place a lot of value to arabian numerology. Many names are given based on them ( the day,month, year you are born in + the numerological value of the name given).

I find it surprising that the syedna found his name the most in Jannat.. much more than the previous dais did...

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:20 am

Since all names are issued by administrative office of Clergy, in our area if someone shouts "Hussain" "Taha" or "Mufaddal" 10 person/kids come out their houses to see who is calling

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:05 am

what if someone shouts Khuzeima! is he ex-communicated on the spot!?!

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:14 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:what if someone shouts Khuzeima! is he ex-communicated on the spot!?!
If they survive that is!

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:34 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:what if someone shouts Khuzeima! is he ex-communicated on the spot!?!
Ha bhai...homo sapien abdecus are anyways brainless...they can go to any extent

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:37 am

Kq doesnt gives name to child?

he doesnt name child Burhanuddin or taher ?

jinke ghar kanch ke hote hain unhe doosro ke ghar par pattar nahi maarne chahhiye.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:29 pm

ghar waley toh ek hee hain lekin afsos hain ke Bhatija chacha ka na raha! aur dawoodi bohra bohra na raha!

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:08 am

You forgot the main name, Burhanuddin.. if you shout that one.... 100s would come out!
Dumbledore wrote:Since all names are issued by administrative office of Clergy, in our area if someone shouts "Hussain" "Taha" or "Mufaddal" 10 person/kids come out their houses to see who is calling