Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
UnhappyBohra

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:29 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
YaHussain wrote: your love for 52 dai is fake, because number of time he has been aabused on this forum and I never seen a word from you to defend 52nd dai. if you had any love for previous dai you would never take side of those who abuse them day and night.

so please tell us your real intentions.

is it our jaman, markaz and our libaas and our community name/fame which is hard for you to leave? :D
Mumineen started coming to this website after Burhanuddin Moula's wafat. They were not all SKQ followers when they came here. We are on this site because true mohiibbeen of Burhanuddin Moula visit this site when they get disenchanted with the circus and money collection frenzy under MS. We are also true mohiibbeen of Burhanuddin Moula and we want to connect to others that come to this site.

If the archives are anything to go by, Proggressives have been making outlandish and sometimes misinformed allegations against Burhanuddin Moula for a while. If we can bring them to haq ni Dawat and the love of all Duat Mutlaqeen with a message of love and with the true essence of Islam and iman that is in Fatemi Dawat so be it. You and your ilk have been fighting their allegations for decades and you have only managed to increase their hatred further. Please do not fault us for not stooping to your level , or your language or using your ways in responding to their comments.
Bravo! A positive response to a petty and lowly comment. InshaAllah we will all receive yaari and taufeeq to answer to dawat ul haqq of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA by answering to his true waaris Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS. Ameen.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:51 am

I am one of the disenchanted ones who has been reconnected to the Dawat of Burhanuddin Moula by visiting the Fatemi Dawat site and through the messages of Haqniwaat , Crater Lake , Haqq Prevails and think-for-yourself. YaHussain, Adam and jagatdaddy you are wasting your time here. People who come here are already disillusioned with the ways of MS Dawat that are exemplified in your messages. Do you think that giving them more of the same is going to further your twisted cause?

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:57 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:I am one of the disenchanted ones who has been reconnected to the Dawat of Burhanuddin Moula by visiting the Fatemi Dawat site and through the messages of Haqniwaat , Crater Lake , Haqq Prevails and think-for-yourself. YaHussain, Adam and jagatdaddy you are wasting your time here. People who come here are already disillusioned with the ways of MS Dawat that are exemplified in your messages. Do you think that giving them more of the same is going to further your twisted cause?
as far as I know your wife rules you and she makes rules in your house, and since she is SMS follower till today you can not give misaaq to KQ :mrgreen: ( this is what you mentioned in your initial posts on this forum)

I really pity KQ, his new followers cant give him misaaq because they are either ruled by their wife or their social circle are more dear to them than haq ni dawat. :roll:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:41 pm

actually I have nothing to do with KQ neither I am here to hate him, but my concerns are with those who are shouting in favor of him but could not support him because they dont have balls to stand up against their wife or their friends, I mean is this a joke?

your Imam needs your help but you could not help him for these silly excuses? honestly KQ is better of without such losers.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:44 pm

YaHussain wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:I am one of the disenchanted ones who has been reconnected to the Dawat of Burhanuddin Moula by visiting the Fatemi Dawat site and through the messages of Haqniwaat , Crater Lake , Haqq Prevails and think-for-yourself. YaHussain, Adam and jagatdaddy you are wasting your time here. People who come here are already disillusioned with the ways of MS Dawat that are exemplified in your messages. Do you think that giving them more of the same is going to further your twisted cause?
as far as I know your wife rules you and she makes rules in your house, and since she is SMS follower till today you can not give misaaq to KQ :mrgreen: ( this is what you mentioned in your initial posts on this forum)

I really pity KQ, his new followers cant give him misaaq because they are either ruled by their wife or their social circle are more dear to them than haq ni dawat. :roll:

HAHAHAHAHAHA
This reflects sadly on MS... A good portion of people who appear to be with him, myself included, are only with him because they cannot give up their worldly connections. There is no love in their hearts for him. Yes our names are in their jamaat lists and we go and throw a token wajebaat in the face of his [DELETED] and we invite his [DELETED] to our homes but in our hearts we know who the true Moula is. We are waiting for the day when our near and dear ones see the light too. Inshaallah that day will come soon. I don't see what you find so funny. The joke is on you and your fake Dai.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:54 pm

You forgot Kimanumanu :) and probably some others as well.. :) Glad we could help. There is great liberation in accepting the truth. I hope that some day you can break free completely and we get to meet you in person.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:10 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:Proggressives have been making outlandish and sometimes misinformed allegations against Burhanuddin Moula for a while. If we can bring them to haq ni Dawat and the love of all Duat Mutlaqeen with a message of love and with the true essence of Islam and iman that is in Fatemi Dawat so be it. You and your ilk have been fighting their allegations for decades and you have only managed to increase their hatred further. Please do not fault us for not stooping to your level , or your language or using your ways in responding to their comments.
Well said! just because we do not do gaali galoch with the Progressives does not mean that we support their views. Why bother indulging in a back-and-forth ala Adam and gang? That has not stopped Progressives from espousing their views for 75 years. Why continue the insanity?

Had a lovely time in Maui and a warm and happy Thanksgiving with family and friends. Thanks all for the good wishes. Came back to lots of friendly and interesting PMs and one boring one from Adam whining like a broken record about not receiving a response to something or the other.... Sorry bro. I was too busy enjoying my holiday to bother responding to you. Probably never will. You bore me to tears. [DELETED]

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Arguing with the likes of Adam reminds me a lot of this scene from the Hindi movie Aakhree Raasta:

http://youtu.be/n8c6lnmwTMI?t=2m

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:41 am

Crater Lake wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote:Proggressives have been making outlandish and sometimes misinformed allegations against Burhanuddin Moula for a while. If we can bring them to haq ni Dawat and the love of all Duat Mutlaqeen with a message of love and with the true essence of Islam and iman that is in Fatemi Dawat so be it. You and your ilk have been fighting their allegations for decades and you have only managed to increase their hatred further. Please do not fault us for not stooping to your level , or your language or using your ways in responding to their comments.
Well said! just because we do not do gaali galoch with the Progressives does not mean that we support their views. Why bother indulging in a back-and-forth ala Adam and gang? That has not stopped Progressives from espousing their views for 75 years. Why continue the insanity?

Had a lovely time in Maui and a warm and happy Thanksgiving with family and friends. Thanks all for the good wishes. Came back to lots of friendly and interesting PMs and one boring one from Adam whining like a broken record about not receiving a response to something or the other.... Sorry bro. I was too busy enjoying my holiday to bother responding to you. Probably never will. You bore me to tears. [DELETED]
Crater, I think you need another holiday. Just days after you came back you got so wound up with anger as was evident in your response to my message which was full of Gaali galoch. KQ has trained you well I guess.

And your above statement for the progressives is not right... what did they do to annoy you and KQ that you now want distance from them. Thought you had agreed with all their demands of accountability and had managed to fill their hearts with love. What Happened? is it back to counting till 10?

BTW will you be travelling to India to be with KQ in Thana in Jan or will he be flying to US running away from urs Mubarak of SMB?

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:20 pm

Universaldad wrote:
Crater Lake wrote: Well said! just because we do not do gaali galoch with the Progressives does not mean that we support their views. Why bother indulging in a back-and-forth ala Adam and gang? That has not stopped Progressives from espousing their views for 75 years. Why continue the insanity?

Crater, I think you need another holiday. Just days after you came back you got so wound up with anger as was evident in your response to my message which was full of Gaali galoch. KQ has trained you well I guess.

And your above statement for the progressives is not right... what did they do to annoy you and KQ that you now want distance from them. Thought you had agreed with all their demands of accountability and had managed to fill their hearts with love. What Happened? is it back to counting till 10?

BTW will you be travelling to India to be with KQ in Thana in Jan or will he be flying to US running away from urs Mubarak of SMB?
Why? Do you plan to send a welcome party to the airport :roll:

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Universaldad wrote:Just days after you came back you got so wound up with anger as was evident in your response to my message which was full of Gaali galoch.
Facts:

1) You have never messaged me and I have never messaged you back
2) I have not responded to any messages from your people since I returned, so if this is some confusion on your part about other ids of yours that I may have responded to, that is not true either
3) One of the MS people called me the B word and even then I did not respond with foul language. The worst I have done is call Mufaddal Saifuddin a monkey in response to a similar slur from one of your friends/other ids and I have called Adam a maggot in a private message. Thanks to you, now I have to make my opinion public.

In conclusion, you are a liar because I have never responded to any message from you so I have never been "wound up" or done gali galoch with you. Sorry pal. You lose.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Because, at that time, going against the dai Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) would have meant his early retirement.
Br Dawedar
I did not say that SKQ had to go against SMB all I am asking what did he do when he had the eyes and ears of SMB. Everyone is blaming YN and rightfully so for all the corruption and nepotism but SKQ could have discreetly changed the course, don't ask me how but he was on the second highest rutba of the dawat and that responsibility falls upon him.
I think we should take this discussion to SKQ thread as this has nothing to do with the topic at hand

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:24 am

The skeletons that came out following wafat of Syedna Burhanuddin RA makes me think that there is a lot more to this split than ordinary Bohras were made aware of. It still surprises me that a "normal" person like Sh. Hebatullah could stand up to Dai's Mazoon and get away with it and yet we have someone like Zehra bahen who has been thrown out. So it is most definitely not as simple as why SKQ did not do anything, rather he probably did and it did not end well.

alam

Re: How is this forum significant?

Unread post by alam » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Mazoon saheb's Cardinal Error was to build build bridges rather than barriers with mumineens.

From what I observed is that early on after wafaat of STS, YN and cohorts wanted dramatic changes in dawat. Mazoon sahib, only 27 at the time, was on a roll. Mazoon saheb had started the Shabab in Mumbai, and for the first time in dawat history, the Dawoodi Bohra Youth of the 1960s were inspired, activated and were coming in flocks and herds to Badri Mahal and elsewhere to listen to his sabaks, and go to him for guidance.
His biggest asset back then, and some who have observed him closely even today perhaps, is his ability to listen and understand different points of view, and then bring in his own expertise, or divine and spiritual guidance to show them possibilities. Many of the seniors of today (both male and female) who were the youth of the 1960s and 1970s got started in community building with the springing up of Shababs in Bombay, which later spread all over India.

At the same time, YN was also very devoted to spreading dawat and making an impact. His intent was the same as Mazoon sahib's. His personality, his life experience and his approach was very different. What started out and what could have been a team, was not meant to be. YN fell into the trap of his own personal demons (ego, jealousy), which ultimately let him towards the journey of severe draconian punishments and oppressive policies. After all, Hitler was his hero in the world of his personal demons. Mumbai and India became a bit out of bounds and out of reach at that time for YN , with the then young Mazoon planting the seeds of educating and inspiring the youth of the time.
When YN went to Africa, he single-handedly managed to utilize his executive powers to do as he pleased, his own approach, but with the intent true to his devotion to spreading dawat. I won't discuss his methods here once again, which has been discussed elsewhere umpteen times, and someone else can elaborate on them.

Needless to say, YN's approach and methods were very very different from the young and fiery Mazoon of the 1970's who was likely still in awe of the task and burden, along with responsibilities and opportunities of being a Mazoon at a relatively young age of 27, in contrast to YN who was 20+ years his senior. Mazoon sahib had already got a lot of training and guidance from STS and SMB by then. He didn't need to run to big brother YN for approval nor for counsel for any of his visions and missions. He simply conversed and stayed in touch with SMB, bypassing big brother YN completely. So when YN went to Africa, spread his version of the bureaucracy of Dawat in the name of Deen and "Maula ni Khushi" he very effectively and intelligently garnered support from key individuals in the community, key rather powerful individuals in the community. In the name of Deen and Dawat, utilizing his high handed approach, he set the stage for and planted the seeds for suppression of free speech, injustice, and oppression, that was soon to spread all over the African continent, and by its example and success, all over India.

But there was a small problem. Mazoon Saheb's visit intended by YN to cast a final vote and seal of approval was not to be so. Young and inexperienced in the arts and crafts of diplomacy, he brazenly overlooked the powerful influence and craftiness of Big Brother YN, and used his positin of 2nd in command, to build bridges instead of barriers to those maligned by YN's powerful agenda.
Last edited by alam on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:51 am

Question to KQ followers.... Given the fact that KQ has speech impairment, how do you understand what he speaks. is there a speech recognition system what gives live subtitles on the screens for his talks?

Also I have heard that he calls his followers Pant Shirt, why ??

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:59 am

Universaldad wrote:Question to KQ followers.... Given the fact that KQ has speech impairment, how do you understand what he speaks. is there a speech recognition system what gives live subtitles on the screens for his talks?

How Bohras used to understand SMB in his last couple of years. If you had forgotten he even did the nass e jali on SMS in that period

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:21 am

Universaldad wrote:Question to KQ followers.... Given the fact that KQ has speech impairment, how do you understand what he speaks. is there a speech recognition system what gives live subtitles on the screens for his talks?

I have heard MS calls his followers bakras, why?

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:27 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:

I have heard MS calls his followers bakras, why?
Dude answer the question and dont talk silly... why does he refer to his followers as pant shirt !!!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:30 am

Universaldad wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote: I have heard MS calls his followers bakras, why?
Dude answer the question and dont talk silly... why does he refer to his followers as pant shirt !!!
I liked your post because I love to make you mad. You responded exactly as I expected. You are soo predictable..

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:41 am

Universaldad wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote: I have heard MS calls his followers bakras, why?
UniversalDad, Despite given the fact that kqs has some problem MS is NOT ready for DEBATE, Why?

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:06 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:
Universaldad wrote: Dude answer the question and dont talk silly... why does he refer to his followers as pant shirt !!!
UniversalDad, Despite given the fact that kqs has some problem MS is NOT ready for DEBATE, Why?
Because of "stage fear"

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:36 am

I do not understand SKQ nor did I understood SMB from their speeches But I can read the literature of SKQ and I can understand that perfectly.
One way to judge a person is how he raised his children. Looking at SKQ's entire family highly educated, very well respected by people outside of the community (Dr Bezat Tahera is known as an expert in Fatimid Literature and has written Books and teaches at University of Chicago) while SMS's children could not even keep their spouse and children with them and other then extorting money from his followers what other qualities they have?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Universaldad wrote:why does he refer to his followers as pant shirt !!!
Because Saya, Jhabba Kurta Ijaar are trademarks patented by MS !!

New

Unread post by New » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:49 am

One way to judge someone is how someone has raised their kids as SBM says.
Let us look, muffy is a progeny of SMB. How good a job he did? Is he lying about nuss?
SMB was a progeny of STS. He failed to do a proper nuss. Is he a failure?
SKQ is a progeny of STS. Is he lying about nuss?
Some one is a failure or liar. So who is it, 51, 52 53A or 53B?

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:52 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Universaldad wrote:why does he refer to his followers as pant shirt !!!
Because Saya, Jhabba Kurta Ijaar are trademarks patented by MS !!
Saya, Jhabba Kurta Ijaar, Rida are all patented by SMS, SMB, STS.....

btw KQ calls his followers Pant Shirt (now say Pant shirt as KQ would say it or hold your tongue and say it) :lol:

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:36 am

Universaldad wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Because Saya, Jhabba Kurta Ijaar are trademarks patented by MS !!
Saya, Jhabba Kurta Ijaar, Rida are all patented by SMS, SMB, STS.....

btw KQ calls his followers Pant Shirt (now say Pant shirt as KQ would say it or hold your tongue and say it) :lol:
No wonder MS calls you sh:tty pants. Chant it now. Sh:::ttty paanntts sh::ttty paanty after all MS has called you that and anything he does to you is Azeem Sharaf Sh::ttty pants.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:46 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
Universaldad wrote: Saya, Jhabba Kurta Ijaar, Rida are all patented by SMS, SMB, STS.....

No wonder MS calls you sh:tty pants. Chant it now. Sh:::ttty paanntts sh::ttty paanty after all MS has called you that and anything he does to you is Azeem Sharaf Sh::ttty pants.
Not sure what jagatdaddy is trying to highlight with his immature and lowly jokes that no one except himself and his ill-bred friends laugh at. No point in stooping to his level UnhappyBohra. I say that with awareness that I have myself been drawn into countering his hateful and malicious comments.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:36 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
Universaldad wrote: Saya, Jhabba Kurta Ijaar, Rida are all patented by SMS, SMB, STS.....

I hate to add to these kinds of comments started by Dad of the Universe. But indeed I think you have hit the nail on the head Unhappy Bohra. MS thinks of and treats treats his followers exactly as you have described as evident in the video. Unidad how sh;;tty are your pants that you need to be pushed away within seconds from the presence of your "Moula." Check out how the bouncer treats young fathers holding toddlers in their arms and also very young boys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRKiYtO ... e=youtu.be

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:05 am

Earnest Request to all who respond to Mr UniversalDad and his like.....Please do not do so. He has gone down to the lowest of levels one can possibly go... There is no 'Sharam Hayaa' nor does he have any Khuda no Khauff left in him. Does he even think that what he is making mockery of it can one day befall on him or his family too. SHAME on him!!! This person is NOT A TRUE BOHRA...ashamed that likes of him are even part of our community!!!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:47 am

After all what can you expect from BHATKELA followers of DAWEDAR Mufaddal.