The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Adam

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

Unread post by Adam » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:52 pm

@think_for_yourself
It's evident from your posts that you are follower of KQ,
Question is, if you oppose Hunting so much, why didn't you do so during Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's time?
Why speak up now, and only against his Mansoos, and not him?

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:20 pm

Adam you know I blame SMB , SKQ and STS for hunting too as comments stated STS and SKQ also hunted. I hope SKQ will never hunt going foreword .

..now will you please explain why it is so important for SMS to ideologically hunt wildlife that this act has to occur regularly almost annually ?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:16 am

Ozdundee wrote:.. please explain why it is so important for SMS to ideologically hunt wildlife that this act has to occur regularly almost annually ?
SMS has been bought up like a prince in the wealthy environment of mahals and self proclaimed sultan royal family of bohras. With all tasleem and ba-adab hoshiyaar type of fan-fare jazzmatazz. His role-model is SMB hunting expeditions where he too would have enjoyed the picnic, sadistic pleasure of killing and related wah-wahee by side-kicks and flatterers. With all the money and time at the disposal, hunting’s is a royal pastime, which seems like a norm in the royal family. These guys have lived like there is no tomorrow and care two hoots about public’s opinion. In fact they are a step ahead of atheists, if they fear god, they wouldn’t indulge in amanat mein kahayanat. Only a person beyond fear of god would indulge in such bold and blatant exploitation of people’s faith and their position as religious leader.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Those who want to counter-comment on zabihat and killing of animals for consumptions, please read the thread before jumping the gun. As well as apply a little common sense with conscientious thought.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:25 am

Adam wrote:@think_for_yourself
Question is, if you oppose Hunting so much, why didn't you do so during Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's time?
ditto, actually till now SMS is exactly copying his father SMB so any one who is throwing insults towards SMS is actually insulting SMB.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:36 am

Ya Hussain its time you got kicked out from this forum by the admin!
your foolishness is exposed all over this forum now!

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:40 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Ya Hussain its time you got kicked out from this forum by the admin!
your foolishness is exposed all over this forum now!
am I getting threat for you and this forum now? :mrgreen: :D

sach sunne mein takleef ho rahi hain? :wink:

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:12 pm

YaHussain wrote:
ditto, actually till now SMS is exactly copying his father SMB so any one who is throwing insults towards SMS is actually insulting SMB.
YaH answer my question why is he hunting....if you give an answer and there is acceptable reason for his action the so be it. If you don't know the answer ask you have access to SMS ask and we munafiq will be embarrassed if there is a logical and tawil we do not have.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:24 pm

Ozdundee wrote:
YaHussain wrote: ditto, actually till now SMS is exactly copying his father SMB so any one who is throwing insults towards SMS is actually insulting SMB.
YaH answer my question why is he hunting....if you give an answer and there is acceptable reason for his action the so be it. If you don't know the answer ask you have access to SMS ask and we munafiq will be embarrassed if there is a logical and tawil we do not have.
simple answer is

he is hunting because he can, why dont world get together and stop African countries to offering animals for hunt to millionaires? so main culprits are those nations rather then those who are hunting.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:48 pm

YaHussain wrote:

Big difference in the behavior of Burhanuddin Aqa RA an MS. It is the difference between moderation vs extremism and radicalism.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:21 pm

YAH ...ok thank you..so there is no logic just that since he can well he does...and it is not explicitly haram so why not.

Then as this is a reformist website we will hunt for his behaviour and since we are within our legal limits too and we feel like it..we will embarrass SMS every time he hunts ...I hope you understand most countries especially the west look down on such behaviour...so we have to try to discourage him. No hard feelings you do what you want we will do what we can.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:20 pm

In modern times, how is zabihat of bakra on bakra eid, and at Haj year after year, and for mass consumption not a targeted genocide of gheta-bakra?

What about the humanity and compassion for this massive shahadat of first capturing and even propagating, and breeding in captivity, of the bakras and ghetas, in the name of zabihat, sacrifice, and name of religion. We have troubles, disease, illnesses, we sacrifice and do a zabihat, to absolve ourselves from evil, or cast away evil.

Isn't that a topic that is a natural extension of this debate arising on hunting and killing of animals in the name of religion? How can we justify killing of animals to ease our troubles? The hunter-gatherer killed only for survival and consumed resources so much more responsibly, and look at us, we hunt and kill to ease our moral troubles or worldly suffering?

Food for thought, pun intended.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:43 am

Sam Ben , This topic is on hunting for sport let us stick to it don't deflect or digrace if you need to create a new topic better we do so.

So the topic is killing for fun and trophy while not consuming it.

Zabiyat is ritualistic killing , if the animal is being consumed as one would where it is killed for a butchers shop then there is no issue in making remarks or saying whatever one wants . At the end of the day one can only eat so much meat. Poor benefiting from a gift is ok too.

I would not bury or waste the meat.

Killing the Islamic way is also not an issue as one is supposed to quickly demobilize the animal to reduce the pain.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:06 am

YaHussain wrote:
Ozdundee wrote: YaH answer my question why is he hunting....if you give an answer and there is acceptable reason for his action the so be it. If you don't know the answer ask you have access to SMS ask and we munafiq will be embarrassed if there is a logical and tawil we do not have.
simple answer is

he is hunting because he can, why dont world get together and stop African countries to offering animals for hunt to millionaires? so main culprits are those nations rather then those who are hunting.
ur arguements sound similar to salafi that imam husain was responsible coz he went with family and companion
knowing full well he cannot match yazids might. why then blame him, he did coz he could. moral, ethics---my foot what is that?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:27 am

Criticism on hunting for pleasure is more than mere animal killing. It also reflects the mindset of the hunter as sadistic. First seed of doubt in my heart was sown when I saw SMB’s photos of shikaar. These photos were heartless and did not suit a religious leader who I admired, loved and worshipped. SMB posing with sniper, aiming at the animal, posing over dead lion. With his feet on his body. I was pained and moved to see my shafeek bawa, who I could not imagine in such sadistic poses. I was always blaming the kothar machinery of corruption and ayyashi and kept SMB out of it, considering him infallible (masoom). But with the hunting photos, I was first in surprise then dismay and then my consciences opened to believe that top to bottom this is a sham.

I discussed my dilemmas with many abde friends and relatives, they laughed it off and criticized my weak “imaan” over such trivial matter. But my conscience got strong enough to believe that it does not fit a religious leader to indulge in such sadistic sport. I am staking my aakheraat and direction of my faith into hands of a person who is more sinister then fallible. One can still trust a person who makes a mistake and admit/repents over it. But these acts are beyond a mistake. A sinning man cannot be a DAI.

I remembered a quote from very own SMB, praising Imam Ali, that his rule and justice was so profound that he would not allow injustice or hurt to an ant, plus all the mercy talks on animals intended for zabihat for eid-al adha and other occasions. It was sad to see through the hypocrisy.

I really want to know, what sense of pleasure does hunting fulfills / satiates these Kothari royals ! are they so bored of other pastimes ? It would be far more heartening to see the DAI go to popular landmarks and pose, parasailing, boating, skiing, balloon ride or a simple safari.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:37 am

YaHussain wrote:he is hunting because he can, why dont world get together and stop African countries to offering animals for hunt to millionaires? so main culprits are those nations rather then those who are hunting.
Wow ! on that standard, will SMS visit amsterdam and smoke a pot ! drugs are legal in Amsterdam, they allow it, so lets do it. !!!

By the way, pot is illegal in India, I am wondering what you are smoking ?

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:24 am

I remember in some asahra waaz malekul aster bs doing bawan of shikar.in african safari resort over looking a pound on which all aminals were drinking water in evening .agar hame hota tu machine gun layene sagla janvarioe sihkar kari nakhta . Par mola ye na farmaue.
This represnt the killer mindset of shezada who not let amimal drink water in aman but make sports out of it

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:35 pm

If Hussain had been alive today, he would've died of shame having people like Yahussain as followers.

By the way, many people on this forum have been against the killing of animals even by the dead 52nd Dai. By the way, I refer to him as "dead" in response to bohras who refer to him as "Al Hayy".

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:24 pm

anajmi wrote:If Hussain had been alive today, he would've died of shame having people like Yahussain as followers.
See how a Yazid-lover talks about Imam Hussain! :roll:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:41 pm

fayyaaz wrote:
anajmi wrote:If Hussain had been alive today, he would've died of shame having people like Yahussain as followers.
See how a Yazid-lover talks about Imam Hussain! :roll:
I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE DEFENDER FOR THE PEOPLE RIGHT TO EXPRESS AS LONG AS IT IS LEGAL
and what did Anajmi said which was so offensive

Hypocrisy at its highest with Fayyaz, the defender of SMS and his goons

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Yep. This atheist is actually the biggest hypocrite on this forum. He keeps calling me a Yazid-lover and yet says that he doesn't object to me being a Yazid-lover. fayyaaz is the very definition of hypocrisy and all that is wrong with the bohras of today.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:27 pm

SBM wrote:
fayyaaz wrote: See how a Yazid-lover talks about Imam Hussain! :roll:
I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE DEFENDER FOR THE PEOPLE RIGHT TO EXPRESS AS LONG AS IT IS LEGAL
and what did Anajmi said which was so offensive

Hypocrisy at its highest with Fayyaz, the defender of SMS and his goons
Under what circumstances do you imagine Imam Hussein would be ashamed let alone die of shame? Is that the way to talk about Sayyad-us-Shohada about whom the ayat of tatheer has been revealed?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Your posts betray you my hypocrite friend. You claim to be an atheist and yet talk about which ayah was revealed for whom?

The quran is a revelation for a believer only.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:57 pm

For the one who is an atheist, Hussain actually died for nothing. And then you will teach us how to talk about him?

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:12 pm

Can anyone tell me why this Wahhabi Ex-Bohra, anajmi, is called a Yazid-lover?

I am only using it because someone used it before and by jolly it does infuriate him no end. 8) :lol: :lol:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:18 pm

fayyaaz wrote:Can anyone tell me why this Wahhabi Ex-Bohra, anajmi, is called a Yazid-lover?
no. and why should anyone? how does it matter to you? you are an atheist and free speech lover. why do you react on a personal level to his right to free speech. as you call him wahabi he can also call you a hypocrite and someone who talks from both sides of his mouth.. agreed?

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
fayyaaz wrote:Can anyone tell me why this Wahhabi Ex-Bohra, anajmi, is called a Yazid-lover?
no. and why should anyone? how does it matter to you? you are an atheist and free speech lover. why do you react on a personal level to his right to free speech. as you call him wahabi he can also call you a hypocrite and someone who talks from both sides of his mouth.. agreed?
OK then. I will search the forum and find out for myself.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:22 pm

Let me ease your pain. No one else will be able to help you out. I am referred to as a yazid lover because, during an argument, to prove a point, I said Yazeed (ra). I assume you know what (ra) means. This infuriated the hussain worshippers. So, if my aim were to infuriate I would simply have to add (ra) to the end of Yazid or Muawiyah and bingo. Bohra blood boils.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Did you mean it though? Would you or do you invoke Allah's pleasure on Yazid? Zakir Naik does that and he is, like you, a Wahhabi. And he means it. I mean, he means it sincerely. I would unhesitatingly call him a Yazid-lover.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:42 pm

As Al Zulfikar correctly stated, why should that bother you? If I meant it, there is nothing illegal about it is there?

Let me explain something to you about yourself. Apparently, your goal behind calling me a Yazid-lover is to infuriate me. Now, earlier you had stated that
You should be careful not to come too close to inciting hatred towards Bohras as in some countries there are laws against that sort of thing.
Why then would you incite hatred towards yourself? I am not sure if you are a hypocrite or just another dumb abde hiding behind a facade. And you are not too good at that either.

Secondly, why would calling me a Yazid-lover infuriate me, if I am truly a Yazid-lover? Would calling a bohra a Dai-lover infuriate him?
It seems that it would infuriate me only if I were not truly a Yazid-lover and despised being referred to as it. And in that case, why would you be making my point for me?

I mean seriously man, did you just prove me right about you being a dumb abde?

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:25 am

humanbeing wrote:
YaHussain wrote:he is hunting because he can, why dont world get together and stop African countries to offering animals for hunt to millionaires? so main culprits are those nations rather then those who are hunting.
Wow ! on that standard, will SMS visit amsterdam and smoke a pot ! drugs are legal in Amsterdam, they allow it, so lets do it. !!!

By the way, pot is illegal in India, I am wondering what you are smoking ?
I dont care about the worldly laws because they keep changing, Islamic and Quranic laws are respected by me. and in Quran drugs(any thing which is intoxicating is not allowed) and this is why momeeni should not be doing it.
I am not in India but it looks like you do belong to some Indian village so you should know more about India. :roll: