68 people Martyred by shia militia attack on Sunni mosque

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
khokawala

68 people Martyred by shia militia attack on Sunni mosque

Unread post by khokawala » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:41 am

BAGHDAD: The death toll from a shooting attack by Shia militia forces on a Sunni mosque in Iraq's eastern Diyala province on Friday has reached 68, a morgue official said.

The security source said at least 68 bodies had arrived at the hospital in the city of Baquba in Diyala province. Witnesses said the death toll from the attack was higher, but it was not immediately possible to verify the reports.

Such sectarian violence could hurt efforts by Iraq's new prime minister, moderate Shia Haider al-Abadi, to form a government that can unite Iraqis against Islamic State, the Sunni militants who have seized large parts of the country.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 695858.cms

bohrikaka

Re: 68 people Martyred by shia militia attack on Sunni mosq

Unread post by bohrikaka » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:15 am

Very despicable act. But how many attacks from wahhabi terrorist have you highlighted ? The beheading of scores of innocent ? Bombing in shia mosques in Pakistan ? Suicide bombings in Iraq during Muharram and in many shiate areas ? justice demands you condemn your lot as well and highlight thier brutal acts of terrorism as well.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:15 am

it is obvious these are not shia because shia sunni are living together from ages, these attacks are carried out by wahabis who just dont kill shia but also sunnis,

wahabi are worst than cancer and any wahabi yazid lover propoganding wahabiya on this forum must be ban, but unfortunately Admin is cold hearted over such important issue.

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:34 am

these are shia militia verified by multiple journalists including reuters, your Mushrik nusairi Assad is on a killing spree since a decade , not even spared women and children. The Zulm always comes from the Mushrikeen.

Mushrikeen are worst cancer which will surely be dealt with \ unforgiven in hereafter , even Yazid may be forgiven(if the story of Mushrikeen is correct) but a Mushrik wont.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:41 am

u always doubt the media and dont beleive in it saying it is all media propaganda to wilify isis and taleban etc?
so why do u believe the same meida now?
i beleive this article, just saying how contracdictory ur posts are beleiving only conviniently what u want to believe

bohrikaka

Unread post by bohrikaka » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:53 am

I pray you and your wahhabi toli are raised up with Yazeed LA in the hereafter. Say Aameen Khokha..

Excalibur

Unread post by Excalibur » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:28 am

Seriously ? You guys are fighting whether to condemn or to condone these terrorist attacks based on which sect carries them out ?

I think all the religious/sect/cult preachings just went down the drain.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:43 am

i do not condone any act of violence. it is khokha who condones it of isis saying it is media propaganga

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:04 am

Let us not mix the claim of media propaganda with condoning. This kind of mix up leads to the deaths of innocents.

Remember that during the time when Bush wanted to go to war with Iraq, the media played a crucial role in stirring up support for the war claiming that Saddam had enough weapons to destroy the world and can launch them in 45 mins. All that proved to be bogus and we have nations destroyed, millions of lives lost and displaced.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:12 pm

khokawala wrote:these are shia militia verified by multiple journalists including reuters, your Mushrik nusairi Assad is on a killing spree since a decade , not even spared women and children. The Zulm always comes from the Mushrikeen.

Mushrikeen are worst cancer which will surely be dealt with \ unforgiven in hereafter , even Yazid may be forgiven(if the story of Mushrikeen is correct) but a Mushrik wont.
Reuters? do you even know who runs it?

wow you have got an interesting source to verify news LOL

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:21 pm

NaMo-Baba Ramdev and SMS troika

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:28 pm

SBM wrote:
NaMo-Baba Ramdev and SMS troika
jitni baar tu din mein namo aur baba ramdev ki tasbeeh karta hain, agar Allah ke naam ki karta to ab tak teri falah aur salah ho jati. :wink:
kuch aur bol [deleted], yaa teri cassette namo aur baba ramdev par hi atak gayi hain? :mrgreen:

thread topic aur subject dekh ke comment kiya kar.

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:19 pm

bohrikaka wrote:I pray you and your wahhabi toli are raised up with Yazeed LA in the hereafter. Say Aameen Khokha..

borikakaji, why you always mention his name? It seems you are a lover of Yazid , My mom used to sing a lullaby which your should adapt it for your lover:

Yazid Yazid karta ta yazid na bhana bharta ta, yazid gaya medan ma , sattar palang par sutata.....

bohrikaka

Unread post by bohrikaka » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:44 am

Well Khokha, you seem to be intellectually challenged. You brought his name from know where into this discussion showing your intense love for him and your desperation for his salvation.

And look at your post you already used his name 5 times. Ah such ardent love for the killer of Ahlul Bait AS.

And please say aameen khokha.. I made a prayer for you and your toli :mrgreen:

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:17 am

anajmi wrote:Let us not mix the claim of media propaganda with condoning. This kind of mix up leads to the deaths of innocents.

Remember that during the time when Bush wanted to go to war with Iraq, the media played a crucial role in stirring up support for the war claiming that Saddam had enough weapons to destroy the world and can launch them in 45 mins. All that proved to be bogus and we have nations destroyed, millions of lives lost and displaced.
yes i agree with it. but anyhow saddam was a tyrinical dictator who had to be ousted, so no pity for him.
what happend afterwards was failure of iraqi people to live peacefully in a democratic way.
this reinforces the belief that middle eastern people cannot digest democracy and live peacfully with other religion
or even other sect. they need to a powerful dictator to rule over them like herds of sheep by a wolf to keep them together by force. if that dictator is gud man, then gud for everybody, if not then their bad luck. if they dont have simple common sense to live with people of another belief peacefully, they deserve the life of hell they are into now.
dont blame western countries for their mess, it is their own doing and rightly deserve it. western countires are no angel, but in world diplomacy everybody thinks of its interest only.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:13 am

Well, then the bohras deserve the mess they are in right now. No wonder the Imam decided to quit on them!!

The good thing is that you haven't been able to counter the point that I made. It was the media which helped create the fear that started the war that destroyed countries and millions of lives. Everything that happened afterwards was a result of that lie perpetrated by the media.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:14 pm

dont blame western countries for their mess, it is their own doing and rightly deserve it. western countires are no angel, but in world diplomacy everybody thinks of its interest only.

qutub_mamajiwala

Agree on this point

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:38 am

anajmi wrote:Well, then the bohras deserve the mess they are in right now. No wonder the Imam decided to quit on them!!

The good thing is that you haven't been able to counter the point that I made. It was the media which helped create the fear that started the war that destroyed countries and millions of lives. Everything that happened afterwards was a result of that lie perpetrated by the media.
agree that it was lie perpetrated by media, but before that also everything was not hunky dory. it was like sone ka pinjra for people of iraq.
now the universal question if sone ka pinjra is better or freedom is better? that debate will never end.

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:00 am

Borikaka ,

You seem to be very arrogant , you should know well that Allah is very merciful and by his mercy alone he makes non mushrik people enter jannat or jahannam , for mushrikeen jahannam is promised and beyond that he can forgive anyone.;coming to yazid issue very well Allah in his infinite mercy can put your favourite yazid(By mercy alone) in jannat and an arrogant namazi  blamer in hell.
I always pray that may Allah have mercy on both you and yazid provided  both are non mushrik.

bohrikaka

Unread post by bohrikaka » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:54 am

khokawala wrote:Borikaka ,

You seem to be very arrogant , you should know well that Allah is very merciful and by his mercy alone he makes non mushrik people enter jannat or jahannam , for mushrikeen jahannam is promised and beyond that he can forgive anyone.;coming to yazid issue very well Allah in his infinite mercy can put your favourite yazid(By mercy alone) in jannat and an arrogant namazi  blamer in hell.
I always pray that may Allah have mercy on both you and yazid provided  both are non mushrik.
khokha no prizes for guessing whos favorite he is :D .

Lo! the hypocrites (will be) in the lowest deep of the Fire, and thou wilt find no helper for them; 4:145.

Only a hypocrite would kill the leader of Youth of Paradise and disrespect women of Aale Muhammad saws.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:56 am

agree that it was lie perpetrated by media,
Good.
but before that also everything was not hunky dory. it was like sone ka pinjra for people of iraq.
now the universal question if sone ka pinjra is better or freedom is better? that debate will never end.
Doesn't matter. The people were better off than they are today before the media started the fear campaign that led to the war. The war wasn't started to free the people of Iraq, it was started to destroy Saddam's non-existent weapons. Freedom of the people was a by-product the results of which we are seeing today!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:17 pm

. The war wasn't started to free the people of Iraq, it was started to destroy Saddam's non-existent weapons. Freedom of the people was a by-product the results of which we are seeing today!!
I do not think it was even for the flimsy excuse of non existent weapons but to control the oil fields in Iraq and then expand its reaches to other Oil producing countries in neighborhood. Don't forget George Bush was an Oilman and his VP Dick Chenney was the CEO of Halliburton

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:24 pm

You are right. How could I forget the oil!!

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:40 pm

borikakaji,

correct but there are equal proofs of Yazid regretting these things and even crying for Imam Hussain AS, moreover Yazid was not directly involved nor ordered the killings, in short we do say lanat on killers of Imam Hussain, giving benefit of doubt to all as this is a very serious issue.+-:

Was Yazid behind the martyrdom of Sayyiduna Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him), or did he instigate it? Take into account the following references [from Shia works]:

It is mentioned in Nasikh al-Tawarikh (p. 269) that when Zuhayr ibn Qays informed Yazid of Sayyiduna Husayn’s (may Allah be pleased with him) martyrdom “Yazid instantaneously lowered his head. The shock silenced him. Thereafter, he raised his head and remarked: ‘I would have been pleased with your obedience to me without the killing of Husayn. I would certainly have pardoned him had I been with you and I would never have let him be killed.’”
When Shimr Dhi al-Jushan brought the blessed head of Sayyiduna Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him) to Yazid and said fill my baggage with gold and silver, for I have killed the best of mankind, then it is mentioned in [the Shia book] Khulasah al-Masa’ib (p. 304) that “Yazid became enraged and looked at Shimr with rage and said, ‘May Allah fill your baggage with fire. Woe unto you, why did you kill him after knowing he is the best of mankind? Get out! I have no reward for you.’”
It is mentioned in Jala al-‘Uyun (p. 527) that Yazid said: “Ibn Ziyad the accursed acted with haste in killing Husayn. I was never happy for his killing.”
It is mentioned in Taraz Madhhab Muzaffari (p. 456) that Yazid said: “May Allah destroy Ibn Ziyad, for he killed Husayn and disgraced me in both worlds.”
It is mentioned in Jala al-‘Uyun (p. 527) that Yazid said to his wife Hindah: “O Hindah, lament over the grandson of the Messenger (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), the leader of the Quraysh.”
According to Khulasah al-Masa’ib (p. 353), Yazid would become restless in public as well as in private and would weep over Sayyiduna Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him).Note: Lamenting over Sayyiduna Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him) is the practice of Yazid. Shias have adopted this practice of Yazid.
According to the above [Shia] book (p. 392), Yazid courteously loaded the rides of the Ahl al-Bayt and bid them farewell with respect.

So Who Betrayed and killed Sayyiduna Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him)?
http://www.deoband.org/2013/09/aqida/pr ... -analysis/

bohrikaka

Unread post by bohrikaka » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:02 am

khokawala wrote:borikakaji,

correct but there are equal proofs of Yazid regretting these things and even crying for Imam Hussain AS, moreover Yazid was not directly involved nor ordered the killings, in short we do say lanat on killers of Imam Hussain, giving benefit of doubt to all as this is a very serious issue.+-:

Was Yazid behind the martyrdom of Sayyiduna Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him), or did he instigate it? Take into account the following references [from Shia works]:

It is mentioned in Nasikh al-Tawarikh (p. 269) that when Zuhayr ibn Qays informed Yazid of Sayyiduna Husayn’s (may Allah be pleased with him) martyrdom “Yazid instantaneously lowered his head. The shock silenced him. Thereafter, he raised his head and remarked: ‘I would have been pleased with your obedience to me without the killing of Husayn. I would certainly have pardoned him had I been with you and I would never have let him be killed.’”

Who the hell is Yazid and illegitimate caliph to ask obedience from Imam Husain AS ? And pardon the Imam ,leader of Jannat, Ahle Bait AS for what ? Even such thought can come only to a Fasiq ,hypocrite.

It was narrated from Sa'eed bin Abu Rashid that Ya'la bin Murrah told them that:
They had gone out with the Prophet to a meal to which they had been invited, and Husain was there playing in the street. The Prophet came in front of the people and stretched out his hands, and the child started to run here and there. The Prophet made him laugh until he caught him, then he put one hand under his chin and the other on his head and kissed him, and said, "Husain is part of me and I am part of him. May Allah love those who love Husain. Husain is a tribe among tribes." (Hasan)(Another chain with similar meaning) Ibn Majah >>> So obedience is due to Husain AS and Yazeed AS asking his obedience is defying Rasul Allah saws.

When Shimr Dhi al-Jushan brought the blessed head of Sayyiduna Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him) to Yazid and said fill my baggage with gold and silver, for I have killed the best of mankind, then it is mentioned in [the Shia book] Khulasah al-Masa’ib (p. 304) that “Yazid became enraged and looked at Shimr with rage and said, ‘May Allah fill your baggage with fire. Woe unto you, why did you kill him after knowing he is the best of mankind? Get out! I have no reward for you.’”
It is mentioned in Jala al-‘Uyun (p. 527) that Yazid said: “Ibn Ziyad the accursed acted with haste in killing Husayn. I was never happy for his killing.”
It is mentioned in Taraz Madhhab Muzaffari (p. 456) that Yazid said: “May Allah destroy Ibn Ziyad, for he killed Husayn and disgraced me in both worlds.”
It is mentioned in Jala al-‘Uyun (p. 527) that Yazid said to his wife Hindah: “O Hindah, lament over the grandson of the Messenger (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), the leader of the Quraysh.”
According to Khulasah al-Masa’ib (p. 353), Yazid would become restless in public as well as in private and would weep over Sayyiduna Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him).Note: Lamenting over Sayyiduna Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him) is the practice of Yazid. Shias have adopted this practice of Yazid.
According to the above [Shia] book (p. 392), Yazid courteously loaded the rides of the Ahl al-Bayt and bid them farewell with respect.

So Who Betrayed and killed Sayyiduna Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him)?
http://www.deoband.org/2013/09/aqida/pr ... -analysis/
It was narrated from Sa'eed bin Abu Rashid that Ya'la bin Murrah told them that:
They had gone out with the Prophet to a meal to which they had been invited, and Husain was there playing in the street. The Prophet came in front of the people and stretched out his hands, and the child started to run here and there. The Prophet made him laugh until he caught him, then he put one hand under his chin and the other on his head and kissed him, and said, "Husain is part of me and I am part of him. May Allah love those who love Husain. Husain is a tribe among tribes." (Hasan)(Another chain with similar meaning) Ibn Majah

Narrated Abu Sa'eed:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Al-Hasan and Al-Husain are the chiefs of the youth of Paradise."Timridi

Narrated Umm Salamah:
"The Prophet (ﷺ) put a garment over Al-Hasan, Al-Hussain, 'Ali and Fatimah, then he said: 'O Allah, these are the people of my house and the close ones, so remove the Rijs from them and purify them thoroughly." So Umm Salamah said: 'And am I with them, O Messenger of Allah?' He said: "You are upon good."' Timridhi

Narrated Zaid bin Arqam, may Allah be pleased with both of them:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:"Indeed, I am leaving among you, that which if you hold fast to them, you shall not be misguided after me. One of them is greater than the other: The Book of Allah is a rope extended from the sky to the earth, and my family - the people of my house - and they shall not split until they meet at the Hawd, so look at how you deal with them after me." Timridhi.